Mistake at the Resort, Aftermath

Story Info
Aftermath of a wife's lies.
4.8k words
3.47
48.1k
47
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dylan1
Dylan1
703 Followers

Mistake at the resort.

Final Chapter.

I originally meant for this to be a one part story, it turned into more as I went along.

Also, the second part of this story was supposed to be the last part, and you make up your own mind on the ending. But I have been P.M'd by quite a few people asking me to finish it with a third.

So, here is definitely the final part.

Mistake at the resort, aftermath and conclusion.

"Mrs. Taylor?"

"Yes."

"Mrs. Christine Taylor?"

"Yes, what is it?"

"You have been served. I am Valery Watson, I represent your husband. Have a good day."

I was handed a large white envelope, she turned on her heels and walked back down the pathway. I felt my heart quicken, a loud buzzing in my ears drowned out everything. I felt for the wall beside me but my outstretched palm slid down the vinyl wallpaper. The side table hit the back of my head as I fell and that's the last thing I remember until Sarah, my daughter helped me to my feet. She was hysterical, she thought I was dead.

Sarah had the presence of mind to phone her nan. For a seven, coming on eight year old she is smart, sometimes too smart. Twenty minutes later my mum was cradling both of us in her arms.

Billy was still a bit young to understand but Sarah knew then that her daddy was never coming home by my reactions as my mum read the paperwork. I tried to protect my children from what was to come but I had failed them, just as I failed their father. Mum stopped the bleeding and patched me up, she read over the document while Sarah and Billy sat with me on the sofa.

"It's basically what I had expected love, you married a wonderful, caring man. The only thing he is taking from you is his love."

My mother knew how to cut me in two with her words, she always had known how to. I broke down again which set off the children.

"He states he will pay for anything the two children need, 75% of the mortgage and household bills. The bank balance is to go 60-40 in your favour. You will need to find the shortfall on the mortgage and bills. I think we better get you working, and soon dear."

"I can't mum, the kids, the new baby?"

"Now, you listen to me Christine. You shafted a lovely man and god bless him, he is still not contesting anything. He still loves you and the children enough to pay the lions share even after what you did to him. It's not always about you, you selfish woman, this is about your children!"

"Mum...I.."

"No Christine! You bought all of this down on yourself, now these poor innocent mites have to pay for it."

Sarah ran into her nans arms crying. Dad came into the room to see us all in tears, mum included.

"What have you done now?" he scowled, looking directly at me.

"Divorce papers." Mum said.

Dad just stood there in the doorway shaking his head, "You cannot blame him, he is a good man and you have destroyed his life Christine."

"I fucking know dad, I fucking know alright!"

"Christine Marshal! You are not too old for a spanking!" My mum screamed at me. She always reverted to my maiden name when she was really angry with me, this was the angriest I had ever seen her.

My dad rarely heard me swear, and never ever aimed at him. He turned and quietly walked out of the house. My son Billy ran after him crying, his grandad swooped him up into a cuddle and they sat on porch as grandad comforted him.

I had ripped both of our extended families apart by my selfish actions. Mum and dad took the kids leaving me alone for the day with the baby.

I was just answering a text from Tina when a text from James popped up.

"Did you receive the letter from my lawyer?"

It was James, I rang him back immediately. To my delight he answered.

"Please James, can we meet. I'll do anything, but please can I see you. Just to talk."

After a few seconds silence he said,

"Ok, in two hours at the park. Our old park bench, no kids."

Shit, I still had the baby asleep upstairs. There was no way I could take him, James would turn the second he saw him. My sister came and sat for me until I had made my plea with James.

I was as nervous as I could ever remember walking through the old park gates, they used to hold such happy memories for me. Now they filled me with dread. I saw James, he was seated on our courting bench, he looked such a lonely figure. We used to spend our time there before we were married, I couldn't help it I leaned against an old oak tree for support choking back the tears.

I purposely walked up to him from the side, out of his vision, afraid if he saw me he would turn tail.

"James."

He turned to my direction, he looked a mess, dishevelled. He had tears in his eyes, his face was grey and puffy. He looked ten years older, he looked broken.

My immediate reaction was to run to him with my arms outstretched and hold him. He backed off almost jumping over the back of the bench. His actions stopped me in my tracks, they shocked me. What had I done to the man I held so much regard and love for, I felt sick to my stomach.

"Sit down Christine, talk if you must." He muttered.

I was heartbroken at what I had done to my man, the man I thought of as my soulmate. His eyes were dead now, I could see nothing but emptiness as he stared at me.

"Well?"

"James, I don't know what to say."

"Then, you have wasted even more of my time, haven't you."

He stood as if to leave. I reached out my hand, "Please James, stay."

He looked a shell of the man that I knew. It looked like he had lost a couple of stone, it had only been a few weeks but it seemed he had not slept for any of them.

"How are you?" as soon as I said it I knew it was the wrong thing to say.

He looked down at me, through me as if I wasn't there. He just stared, silent.

"How am I?" he whispered.

I saw his fists clench, he used one to wipe tears from his cheeks. "How am I?" he said again, only this time with menace. He was starting to frighten me.

"James."

"Shut the fuck up! just shut the fuck up!"

He paced up and down in front of me for a minute trying to gather his thoughts.

He stopped, turned to me and just said, "Why?"

I dropped my gaze as he carried on,

"Just tell me why, and if you say you don't know I leave right now. Our lawyers take care of all this shit!"

He was standing not six feet from me, fists clenched and I could see him shaking with rage waiting for my response.

As calmly as I could, trying to diffuse the situation I said,

"Please sit James, you don't have to sit near me but sit down."

His hands clenched and unclenched as he paced again then sat as near to the end of the bench as he could.

"They tricked me James."

"What? You mean they tricked you into bed, then tricked you into getting fucked? Tricked you into sucking his cock I suppose? Tricked you into getting knocked up with his fucking baby?"

I hated it when he used his sarcastic voice, he had reason this time though so I sat and took it.

"I admit I did get carried away with Tina but he fucked me without my consent!"

James went silent and the sarcasm stopped, he just stared at me.

"Without consent?" he whispered under his breath.

"Yes, but you told me to basically fuck Tina on the dancefloor, you told me you loved it. You was the one that passed out drunk then she took advantage of me and so did he."

Still James was silent.

"I only did what you wanted James."

"What! What I fucking wanted? Are you fucking deluded? you fucked him!"

"No James, he fucked me."

"He raped you?"

James's whole demeanour had changed now. "He raped you?" he asked again.

I saw an opening, to my shame I took it.

"Yes." I said, lowering my eyes to the floor.

"He....fucking raped you?"

James was holding his head in his hands now rocking back and forth beside me, I had lied to him save my skin yet again but I had to carry the lie through now.

"Why now, why tell me now?"

"James, I did not want to tell you at all. I was ashamed, I got carried away with Tina. He took advantage of me, THEY took advantage of me when I was in a peak of sexual passion. I was ashamed that he fucked me, and I never wanted you to know, that's why."

The welling up of emotions and finally spurting it out to him overwhelmed me and I burst into tears. It was then that I felt his arm around me. I sunk my head into his chest and sobbed my heart out.

His chin came to rest on the back of my head as I cried. He held me tightly in his arms, I didn't want to move in case I broke the spell.

"You should have told me Chris, you should have told me."

"I couldn't," I sobbed into his chest.

"I played fucking golf with him, he did that to you and I played fucking golf with him! fuck him, the cunt I will kill him!"

We sat there for nearly an hour, crying together. Then James walked me to my car.

"Go home Chris, I need to clear my head. Go home I will ring you later."

"How did it go?" my sister asked, concerned after seeing my puffy face.

"Well, I think. To be honest I am not sure, we talked anyway."

"Talking is good." She said as she handed me the baby. "You need to come up with a name for this littlun you know, you can't keep calling him the baby forever."

"I know. But the last thing on my mind right now is baby names, it is awkward."

I told Karen what happened and that James had agreed to ring me later so not all was lost yet, who knows.

We drove over to mums to have something to eat and collect the kids. Mum was very happy with the news that we had talked but my dad was still a bit apprehensive.

I made sure I had dropped Karen off and was back home by six in case James rang on the landline. The kids had eaten at my mums so they played while I waited by the phone. It got to 7pm and time the children were in bed, I was tucking them up when the phone rang downstairs. I flew down the stairs to reach the hallway phone,

"Hello?"

"Christine?"

"James, you rang. Thank you."

"We need to talk, I mean really talk, and not at the park....at home."

"Home? You mean here."

"Yes."

"James, you called it home, are you coming home?"

"We need to talk, I mean, he forced himself on you without your consent. He needs to pay. Why didn't you just tell me Chris, I am going to kill him."

"Come home babe, don't do anything. Please, just come home."

"Tomorrow, I'll come early and take Billy and Sarah to school if you let me. We can talk after, I don't want to see his kid though ok."

"Please James, yes."

There was hope, for the first time in a month I was happy. I smothered the children in kisses saying "Daddy is coming home for a visit tomorrow."

The gloom over the household had evaporated in an instant.

I sat alone in our lounge watching tv thinking what James had said about killing him, hopefully that was just bravado man-talk. I sat thinking about how to get my husband back until till well gone midnight. The baby had awoken for a feed, I cuddled him and fed him deep in thought about what had actually happened that night on holiday.

Was I forced? I know I had enjoyed it but was I aware that it was Marvin before it was too late?

The more I thought about it the more I realised my only chance of getting James to come home to us was to carry on the lie.

Could I accuse Marvin of rape? What would happen? Shit, would it go to court? No, I wouldn't let it go that far I'd find a way out, I always find a way out.

The next morning at 6am I was on hot coals waiting by the window. I had hardly slept a wink.

I had asked Karen for another favour, to try and get here by 7am to take the baby for the morning. Spot on 7am she arrived, I had the baby cot loaded and ready to go, nappies and formular in a side bag. The uber waited for her, I paid her for the cab fare and they left just in time. James drove up as she pulled away.

I stood by the front door to welcome him home. I was expecting maybe a small kiss but he just nodded and walked by. I felt a little deflated but at least he was in our home again.

"Daddy!"

The kids came crashing down the stairs, both jumping into his outstretched arms.

"Hello my munchkins. I've missed you so much."

The kids were both talking at once, one shouting over the other trying to get his undivided attention. James was fell to his knees with his children, it was pure unbridled love and wonderful to see.

My eyes welled up watching the love for their father overflow. My mind was made up then, I had to carry on my lie. I could not lose this, not again. He sat at our kitchen table with them while I made breakfast. Everything was good again. The kids ate their cereals and James headed out the door with them.

I made a tray of bacon rolls and a pot of tea for his return from the school. The odour of hot bacon filled the house, it was one of his favourite smells. I saw James's car pull into the driveway at 9.15 and put the tray of food on the coffee table. I waited, but nothing.

The doorbell rang, he had his keys but rang the doorbell. I hated the fact that he that he had felt so uncomfortable as to not let himself into his own house.

"Can I come in?"

"James, don't be silly. This is your house."

I saw his nose twitch, he had smelt the bacon. Nice, I thought to myself, step one.

"Chris, what happened there?"

"In Menorca?"

"Yes, what happened? I need to know every detail. I mean EVERY detail."

I poured us both a cup of tea going over in my head my pre-practiced speech. I played for time by handing him a bacon roll.

"Ketchup?"

"Please." He answered.

"I don't know where to start."

"Try starting with the son of a bitch that forced you!" he said.

Fuck! I thought to myself, I am really going to have to do this.

"It was that night in the club, the night you got excited by me and Tina dirty dancing."

I tried to put some of the blame onto him.

"You know, when you virtually asked me to dry-fuck her on the dancefloor."

"Get on with it Chris."

I took a mouthful of tea taking my time to swallow it, thinking of how to approach this.

"Well, you were getting more and more drunk as the night went on. If you remember, I told you to stop but you drunk yourself into a stupor."

"Christine, this is not about me, get on with it."

"Tina was touching me out there and it was getting to me far more than I thought it would. When she kissed me you looked at us, you looked like you loved it. I hadn't seen such passion and excitement in your eyes in years. You gave me the thumbs up sign do you remember?."

"Yes, I remember."

"Well, with the drink, the touching and kissing I was more turned on than I had ever been. Especially as you were giving me your blessing too."

"Don't turn this onto me!"

"When we got back to the table you were nearly comatose, I asked for you to stop. You ignored me and ordered more shots."

"I am warning you Chris, do not turn this on me. For the last time, get on with it."

"You passed out drunk like usual. Marvin helped out and had to carry you to their suite. You collapsed on their sofa out cold. Tina suggested that she take me home to stay with me and you stay on their sofa. One thing led to another and we made love on our bed. I only did what you wanted James, but if I am totally honest with myself, I wanted her too."

I could see James was deep in thought trying to recollect the events of the night.

I took another slug of tea waiting for a response from him.

"And?" he said quietly.

"Tina used a vibrator on me, she sat on my face and I gave her oral. She slid it into me talking very sexily as she did. I won't lie, I am ashamed to say I enjoyed it. You did push me into this though, you know that don't you."

"And?"

"It was not until I felt another pair of hands on my waist that I realised we were not alone. It was not a vibrator, it was Marvin."

"He fucked you?"

"Yes."

"You pushed him off of you?"

"I couldn't, he was too strong. Tina was sitting on me as well."

"So Tina helped her husband to fuck you, with or without your consent?"

"Well.....I....I suppose so yes."

"Yes consent or no consent?"

"No consent, I screamed for him to get off."

I had trapped myself in this lie, well it was a white lie. I enjoyed it but she was sitting on my face and I couldn't move could I? I was trying to convince myself as well as James.

"Your word, this is how it happened?"

"Yes James, I am so sorry. I should never have let her seduce me."

"Fucking animals!" He snarled through clenched teeth and rose from his chair taking me into his arms. James embraced me tightly for the first time in what felt like a lifetime.

"You have no need to apologise, I should be begging your forgiveness. I am so sorry Chris.".....Step two complete.

I felt his tears dropping onto my forehead. My lie had worked. I held on to him not ever wanting to let him go. He placed his hands on my cheeks and kissed me looking into my eyes. He had tears rolling down his face mixing with our kiss. I felt guilty but I had him back.

The only sticking point now was the baby. James was the one to bring it up,

"The baby?"

"He is at Karen's, I'll pick him up later."

"No Chris, I mean what happens about the baby?"

"What happens, what do you mean?"

"You know what I mean Chris, he is not mine. If you want me to come back I will not bring up a rapists baby."

I cringed hearing his words,

"He is innocent in all this, he needs me."

"OUR kids need you, I need you. That child is the spawn of the scum we met on holiday." James had gotten angry again.

"That cunt defiles you, and you want his baby!"

He slammed the lounge door and stormed out of the house.

"Shit, Shit, Shit." I cursed to myself as I ran after him. Luckily he had not gone to his car, he was sitting on the front porch with his head in his hands.

"Please James, come back in, we need to talk."

After a bit of persuasion I led him back into the house and managed to calm him down. We talked for a couple of hours, he would only come back to me if I put the baby up for adoption. I was repulsed by the idea but I needed him back in our lives. I reluctantly agreed, but had no intention of carrying it through.

I had hoped by getting him back into my bed I could maybe sway him on it but he was adamant. It was the baby or him.

The kids were ecstatic that daddy was home. My parents were over the moon, my dad had a long heart to heart with him alone. They were both smiling afterwards which was good.

James's mum and dad were another matter, she would never forgive me. The only time she ever spoke to me again were the words, "Slut. I hope you rot in hell." at the court hearing.

James had been home two weeks, I had him back.

Step three complete.

Life was not as it used to be, but at least I had a chance. James wanted revenge on Marvin and Tina for wrecking our lives. He often talked about killing him, he was angry all the time. After long heated discussions deep into the night I had managed to persuade him not to report it to the authorities. I didn't want to stand in a dock facing Marvin with the lie, I just couldn't face that.

I got in touch with an adoption agency, just to find out what the process was. I had to show my husband that I was trying to follow his wishes, I had to humour him.

They needed the fathers details too, I should've lied but I told them the truth. James insisted that Marvin's name be bought into it. That's what started my downfall.

Tina tried ringing me later the following week, I ignored her calls. She texted me about the baby, she said Marvin had had a nasty phone call with James the previous day and had hung up the phone after 30 seconds. She implied about the accusation from me of her husband. James must have gone ballistic in the 30 second call. To her we were best friends from the holiday and couldn't understand why James had gone crazy at Marvin over the phone. I had tried to keep it that way. I didn't return the text either.

Dylan1
Dylan1
703 Followers
12