Mistake at the Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled back, "I can't, sorry....I can't...."

"What's wrong Chris?"

She looked at me with such concern,

"I can't, I can't cheat on James. I never have, sorry, I can't."

"Sit, sit," she guided me to her bed and handed me the wine glass. "Here, down this."

I downed the whole glass in one, she passed me hers, "Here, I think you need this one too!" and laughed.

It broke the tension.

"I am sorry Chris, I really thought you were into me. I really did, anyway is it really classed as cheating if it's with another girl?"

The wine hit my head hard, I drank the two glasses far too quickly, her words seemed to make sense, a little.

"I dunno, is it cheating if its not with a guy?"

My pussy was still dripping, it was taking over my head. I was not thinking clearly, seeing her naked less than a foot from me didn't help, her body was made for sex.

"If you tell me to stop, I will stop immediately ok, let's just see."

Tina leant down and kissed me again, "Ok so far?"

"Yeah, I spose."

She took my hands and placed them onto her boobs and kissed me again, "This ok?"

"mmmm"

Her hand took mine and this time my fingers found the wetness between her legs, "Mmmmm is thisss ok?" she gasped.

She was hot, she was so hot there. Was I this hot there? Her pussy was on fire like a furness, slippery and so wet. My fingers slipped through the folds of her lips, through her legs then back.

"OOHHH,"

I could hear her moaning above me, she was grinding her pussy onto my hand. She leaned down and took my face in her hands and passionately kissed me. I was lost.

I heard myself say "Fuck me."

Tina started to peel the fitness clothes from my body, she pushed me back onto the bed and ripped the trainers and jogging bottoms from my legs. Next the top and bra, I was as naked as she was.

"My god Chris, you are beautiful."

I blushed profusely, "You are sexy when you blush, do you know that."

She pushed me flat onto her bed and lay on top of me kissing me again, all over this time. I held her head as she attacked my boobs, "Fuck, that feels good." I heard myself saying.

Her hand cupped my mound, squeezing the labia lips between her fingers. Tina slid herself down my body, kissing all the way. It felt incredible to have this woman doing this to me, my body was alive to every touch, kiss, caress, like never before.

I felt her hot breath first, she breathed her moist air onto my exposed pussy lips before.....

"UNNGGGG"

The moment her tongue touched my clitoris I knew I was lost. The explosion in my head almost caused me to black out. Her tongue slipped into my cunt, she lapped my wet juices from my body like a cat drinking milk. I grabbed her head for support, also to not let her away from my sex. I pushed up from the mattress into her open mouth, I could feel her sucking the life from me. I loved it.

We got into a rhythm, I pushed up and she pushes down. I could feel my orgasm getting closer, closer, I took her head in my hands and spewed my cum into her mouth. My stomach was churning, my legs kicking, my ass bouncing up and down. Tina licked me throughout, holding me down as she did her job.

"FUCK!" was all I could say after a minute or two, "I never knew it could be that good, I never knew, not like that!"

I lay there for another five minutes as she kissed me all over, making me lick my juices from her face.

"I take it you enjoyed that?"

"My god Tina, how did you learn to do that? I have never cum like that, I mean, like, ever!"

My body was still twitching 5-10 minutes after she had finished me.

"I knew we had something." She said smiling. "It can stay between us or you can tell James, I don't mind."

"James, oh fuck, James. I had lost him from my mind totally, how had I done this to him. Fuck!"

She saw my dilemma in my face as she mentioned James. "Don't worry about James, you know every man on earth want to witness up close and personal two gorgeous women at it don't you."

"But I, I mean we, we just......you know."

"Well technically no, WE didn't, I did. So technically you did nothing but take pleasure. You know, that is very selfish."

She burst into giggles at her own joke, I must admit I did laugh too, she had an uncanny way of putting me at ease.

"Next time though, you have to repay the favour ok?"

"Next time?"

"Oh yes, there will be a next time. You have drank from the forbidden well, you will want more. Now lets get to the spa."

*********************************************************

We spent the afternoon getting pampered, facials, massages, sauna. All in all, a wonderful few hours. It took my unfaithfulness off of my mind but I would have to face my husband in an hour or so, would he notice. Could I hide it, should I tell him what Tina did with me, to me?

It was nearly 5pm when James came back, he was in a great mood. Apparently he hit six birdies and seven pars, whatever that is. But he was happy, that was the main thing.

"I've spoken with Marv, we are all going for a meal then on to the club, ok with you Chris? You haven't made plans have you?"

"Er, no, that's fine with me. I better dig out a party dress then eh."

Shit, I would have to make sure Tina keeps her mouth shut tonight, no silly mistakes.

We met them at our same table about 7.30pm. James already had the drinks in, plus a bottle of champagne on ice. Again Tina looked like a million dollars, she had this knack of outshining anyone and everyone. She had a skin-tight neon green dress on which came down just below the knees.

"You know we are going dancing Tina?" I said rather too sarcastically. "How on earth do you expect to move in that?"

She smiled a knowing smile and pulled the hem up to her ass showing her pink panties, "It turns mini." She said laughing.

We ate and drank, I had a discrete word to make sure no word of today would ever be spoken of. I had decided what James didn't know would not hurt him. I did confide in her that I had loved our day together though, it had opened my eyes to new wonderful desires. It would fuel my masturbation sessions for years to come.

After dinner we walked across to the hotel nightclub, it was as magnificent as the rest of the place. They even had professional dancers mingling on the dancefloor to keep it buzzing.

"I hope you two are going to put on a repeat performance for us later." Said James.

My blood ran cold, "What's up Chris?" it looks like you have seen a ghost,

I stuttered "I-I, I, mean we...."

Tina interrupted me saying,

"I think he means, are we going to do some more dirty dancing for these two pervs tonight Chris. Well James, we will just have to see how drunk we can get your beautiful wife wont we?"

James shouted to Marvin above the music,

"We need two large bottles of white wine for the ladies mate, pronto!" he laughed, he loved laughing at his own jokes, it was one of his endearing qualities.

Tina turned to me and winked, I was relieved she had interrupted me before I broke down and said something stupid.

Marvin had sorted us the best table in the club, right next to the dancefloor. Two minutes later a waitress came over with a tray of tequila's and two bottles of wine. James cracked open the wine and poured four glasses,

"A toast." He said, "To new friends, experiences and hopefully, a leg-over tonight!"

Again he burst into more giggles at his own wit.

"A leg-over tonight!" we all said in unison laughing along with him, toasting our glasses with a chink.

You could tell the pro dancers on the floor, they were incredible, they managed to merge traditional tango and salsa with sexy modern dance. I was starting to feel I would be like a fish out of water out there, I mean, I can dance, but not like these. Tina didn't give me much choice in the matter because she grabbed my hand pulling me from our table into the heaving throng of sexy dancers.

"C'mon Chris, lets show em how to 'really' dance."

I looked back at James for rescue but he just waved me on mouthing 'enjoy'.

There was not much room on the floor, it was packed so it virtually forced us together. I wasn't complaining because she was beautiful and a very sexy dancer, the problem was I knew she would get me going again.

I looked over toward our table, the boys were deep in conversation again, we were lucky to have paired up with these two, they were great company.

I felt a smooth hand on my cheek,

"Me, focus on me, not the boys." She said.

"Sorry, I was just thinking how well they both get on."

"I promise, we get on better!" she said, laughing.

The beat was pounding, it seemed to vibrate right through my body. More and more people crowded around us pushing me and Tina together. She raised her arms above her head swaying with the rhythm, her breasts crushed into mine, we were that close.

She gave me another sexy wink and slowly started downwards, she squatted at my feet continuing her sexy gyrations. Tina had her face near my groin area, I felt her featherlight touches travelling up and down my legs, her breath on the exposed skin of my thigh. To my relief she travelled back up my body, I felt her hands wander over me as she made her journey upwards. She turned and faced away from me pushing her ass into my crotch, she ground her ass into me holding me tight with her hands behind her.

Again she turned and gave me one of her sexy winks as she touched my cheek, she turned me on like no other had in my lifetime including my husband. I could see James and Marvin through heads bobbing around us, but they could not see us clearly. I felt Tina's hand on my thigh again, she squeezed digging her long red nails into my tender flesh, it was uncomfortable but not enough to hurt. She leant into my ear saying, "Well, have you wanted more?"

Before I could answer properly she planted her lips on mine, her hand came around my neck to keep me in place. I felt that tongue, that oh so talented tongue breach my lips and invade my mouth. Her lips tasted of strawberries and her perfume played havoc with my senses. Tina's other hand was in the middle of my back drawing my body into her embrace, I kissed her back. In the middle of the dancefloor and in front of James, I could feel my pussy start to throb again.

A voice boomed over the music that was playing, it was the DJ.

"That is it for our first session ladies and gents, Gary will be taking my place for the next hour with more pumping sounds. Thank you, see you soon."

It brought me to my senses and I broke our kiss, I quickly scanned the direction of our table, James was staring at us. "Shit, shit."

Tina's hand came back to the small of my back as she guided us back to our seats, Shit, what would he say?

"Fuck, Chris, that was hot!" were his first words, of all the things I was expecting, that was not it.

"The way you kissed her was the hottest thing ever, I mean, fucking EVER!"

This time it was James's hand I felt on my thigh, he leaned across and kissed me whispering, "You, you're into girls. I never knew."

I felt his hand creep high and onto the gusset of my soaked panties.

"My god Chris, you are soaked." I felt his fingers touching under my gusset.

"Shhhhh. Stop, we are in company you know!"

We looked across to see our companions both grinning at us.

"No, no, please don't stop on our account," laughed Marvin.

I could feel the heat coming off of my blushes, I know I must've turned scarlet. James laughed it off and poured us the last of the wine. The night carried on with more wine, vodka, laughs and jokes. I could see the drink was starting to affect James, he was slurring and his eyes were getting heavy.

"Hey babe, I think you better slow down on that vodka, you know you cannot drink."

"Nonshensh, we arsh on the holidays," he raised his hand to attract a waitress, "More shots!" he shouted.

"Seriously Babe, I am not carrying you, not in these shoes!"

James shot me a glare that meant 'don't embarrass me', I shut up.

Another full tray of shots came to our table, "I'll show you who cant drink he said," downing two vodka shots at once.

Marvin butted in now, "Slow up buddy, don't forget we have golf again tomorrow, I want your best game."

"Oh, maybe we could have another girlie day." Tina said across the table.

"Hmmph." Was all I could reply. Then I jumped as I felt a hand on my leg again, James had a shot glass in each. I glanced at Tina, she had both on the table.....Marvin?

The hand slid up, up and onto my mound. I couldn't make a scene, just the Marvin took out his phone and started to type. "What the fuck" I thought as I looked at my lap, a perfectly painted red toenail was waving at me. Tina had a huge grin on her face as she ground her foot into my panties. I slid forward in my chair trying to hide what she was doing to me, this did nothing but help her purchase. The ball of her foot was laying squarely on my clitoris, she moved it slowly around, pushing into me with all her might.

In my high state of arousal from tonight's proceedings I knew it would not take much to tip me over the edge, but I could not in a million years let her bring me to an orgasm here. Fuck, it felt good but not here, not with James sitting right next to me. I glanced sideways, he was comatose, the drink had got to him. he had his mouth open, drool was dripping from his bottom lip, he looked a bit of a state.

Tina leant sideways to Marvin and whispered something, his eyes shot open and a smile formed on his lips. He reached under the table beside him and put Tina's high heel shoe upon the table. The pretense was gone, he knew his wife's foot was playing in my groin.

He leaned across to me and whispered, "It is ok, we have an open relationship."

Again, I felt my skin burning with tingles of a huge blush. Tina's foot jammed into my crotch as he spoke, my breathing was ragged, I looked again at James, he was out cold.

"It is ok, he is gone for the night." Marvin said in his deep tones. "Let the pleasure wash over you, let it happen."

I could feel her toes wiggle against my lips and clit, it was driving me insane, I closed my eyes to the feeling of the sensations.

"Anything else?"

"Anything else for you tonight?"

It was another waitress at my shoulder, I shot up in my seat a bit confused,

"Anything else for you, it is 1.30am and we need to close soon, sorry but hotel rules. The other guests you know."

I gathered my wits and straightened my dress, "No, thanks, I think we will call it a night now too."

I saw Tina discretely remove her shoe from the table and slip her dainty foot back into place, she slipped her finger into her mouth looking me directly in the eyes. I had to rock in my seat a little clenching my ass cheeks, my poor pussy was swollen and dripping juice. Tina and Marvin were exchanging glances and smiling.

"What do we do about your hubby?" she said.

"I have no idea."

"Well our place is just over the road, yours is the other side of the hotel on East Wing. It is a long way to carry him, and he definitely isn't walking anywhere is he?"

"That's settled, back to ours then." Marvin declared.

We somehow got James extracted from our cubicle and Marvin slung him over his shoulder. He carried him, fireman's lift style out of the club and too their suite.

"I am sooooo sorry about him, he cannot take his drink, he likes to try but this happens when he does, I am so sorry." I pleaded.

"Listen, its fine, its fine. And besides with him asleep maybe we can play a little." Tina smiled a wicked smile as she spoke.

"No, definitely no. Marvin is here and James could wake at any moment, no, no, definitely, no."

Marvin carried James like a he was a feather and laid him on their lounge sofa. "Right, I am shattered," he said and whispered something into his wife's ear.

He turned to me saying,

"Goodnight Chris, you are welcome to stay or you can pick up James in the morning, your choice."

"Marv, I might go with Chris to hers if that is ok, we don't want her being alone do we?"

"Of course Tina, good idea. James can sleep it off here, you go with Chris."

I didn't seem to have any say in it, my mind had been made up for me. I knew full well what would happen if Tina came to our room alone with me, It did give me goosebumps, in a good way.

Tine looked at me saying, "Give me a second to tuck my hubby up and I'll be back with you."

With that she walked toward me and took my face in her hands, she kissed me on my lips licking them sensuously, spun on her sexy heels and took Marvin's hand leading him to her bedroom. Marvin looked at me and winked as she led him away.

"Fuck, what am I doing?" I said to myself quietly.

I got scared and was almost rising from my chair as she came back out of her bedroom carrying a small black nightgown. She held her hand out to me, "Shall we?"

****************************************************

It was 2.30am when we entered my suite, "Sorry about the mess."

"It is fine, you were not expecting guests were you. Anywhere to change?"

"Yes, yes sorry. In here, please."

I showed her into our en-suite, she entered and I stayed in the lounge. 3-4 minutes later Tina stood in our bedroom doorway in the smallest, most see through baby doll nighty I had ever seen. She still had on here black high heels, she looked stunning.

"You." She said.

"Me?"

"Yes, you, what are you wearing to bed?"

"Oh, oh, sorry, shit....sorry....I-I, am...."

"It is ok Chris, I wont bite, well not much. Come here."

She extended her hand to me, as if in a trance I crossed the room to her, "Lets see what you have."

Tina took my hand and led me into the bedroom, much that same way she had just done with Marvin.

"Underwear draw?" she asked.

I pointed, "there."

She rummaged through my lacy underwear and came out with a silk camisole,

"This, this is lovely. Here let's try it on."

She took hold of the hem of my party dress and lifted, I raised my arms and it slipped over my head. I stood in my bra, panties and shoes. She looked me up and down, "Ravishing." She said licking her lips.

"Bra?"

I stood as she reached around to the clasp, she slid it down my arms, my hands instinctively clasped over my bare boobs.

"Ha, ha, a bit late to be bashful isn't it?"

She knelt at my feet and her fingers gripped the waistband of my soaked panties, she slowly drew them down my legs. When they reached my knees she sniffed them, she held them to her nose and inhaled deeply. "Lovely." She whispered.

They pooled at my feet, I raised my foot to her. "No," she said, "Keep the shoes on for now."

Tina took the camisole and slipped it over my head, it dropped into place.

"You are stunning Chris, you would never believe you were a mother, twice!"

Her hand cupped my breast as she spoke, she tweaked my nipple through the silk, it couldn't respond any more than it was, as it was rock hard already. I gasped as she tweaked both, she kissed me and I responded in kind.

Tina led me to my bed and pushed me down, I landed on my back, my feet still planted on the carpet. She leaned in and ran her hands up my legs, I lay there motionless, it felt like my heart and breathing stopped.

She lifted the hem of my night gown.

"You really have a beautiful pussy Chris, you really do. I have seen a few and yours is at the top I promise you."

I felt her run a finger through my wet vulva from bottom to top, up and down drawing her nail over my engorged clitoris. I was gasping for air as she ran her expert fingers through me.

"Not yet, not yet." I heard her say.

I felt her weight on the bed and she straddled my legs, I felt the heat of her sex against mine.

"You going to try mine?" she pointed a finger at her moist bald cunt.

I didn't answer, "I asked you a question, are you going to try mine?"