Mistaken by Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
David has a chance to clear up his mistaken identity.
3.4k words
4.57
16k
21

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/28/2023
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ofbuttons
ofbuttons
149 Followers

Daddy had meant it, when he said he'd wanted to enjoy every part of Ryan's body.

Of course, David was not Ryan. David was David, but David could be anybody at all while his head was locked into the leather hood that both blinded him and gagged him. He was also 'fucktoy' and 'good boy', although even these demeaning variations had fallen to the wayside while Daddy was busy enjoying himself.

Currently, he had his mouth wrapped around one of David's nipples, which was still being tortured by a clamp. He could feel Daddy's scruff rubbing against his skin, the heat of his mouth creating a terrible and wonderful suction around his abused nipple. Teeth caught at the clamp, twisted, released it, aggravating the sharp pinching pain in dull warm pressure around it.

Meanwhile, Daddy also had a hand clapped firm onto David's asscheek, fingers kneading deeply into his skin which was still tender from the brief but firm spanking it had endured. He squeezed and released that handful of flesh as if it belonged to him, incidentally stimulating the butt plug that was lodged in David's ass. His other hand roamed around, currently skimming up David's stretched out body from hip to armpit, burying a thumb into the latter as if to taunt him for the way his arms were bound up over his head, all those soft vulnerable spots exposed and easy to exploit.

It was torturous. David writhed in place helplessly, wanting to struggle his way free but also unable not to drink up the attention. His cock was rock hard, and when he twisted his hips just so, he could feel the head of it rub up against bare skin or leather, but Daddy would move just enough to deny him satisfaction.

David moaned around his gag as Daddy snared the clamp on his nipple again between his teeth, and then gave a muffled, louder yell when, with a sudden twist, it was jerked free. Pain flooded his nerves as bloodflow rushed and throbbed around his abused nipple, before the soothing feeling of Daddy's tongue flattened against it, licking and gently sucking, hands squeezing David's body like it was his own personal stress-relief toy.

Then, his mouth moved, and wrapped around the other clamp. Helplessly, David shook his head, tugging at his wrist and ankle restraints in a fruitless attempt to get away, but this gesturing, the struggling, were all easily ignored as Daddy meditatively teased the clamp with his tongue and teeth, content to take his time. Seconds flowing into minutes, but it may as well have been hours since David put the hood on himself and locked it closed, and it felt like he'd been hard just as long.

The other clamp was ruthlessly tugged free. David yelled, bucked, and then shuddered all over when suddenly all contact was withdrawn.

"I wonder what you'd be begging for," said Daddy, "If I took that hood off of you?"

David felt a tug at the back of his neck, where the padlock connected the zipper and collar of the hood, keeping it closed. Daddy was playing with it, taunting him with he prospect of it coming undone.

"Probably an ass fucking already," Daddy mused, and his other hand slid down David's back, then over the curve of his ass, and down to press his palm where the end of the buttplug was nestled between his cheeks. He applied pressure, a circling rubbing motion that nudged the toy deep inside of him. David shook his head desperately, which got a laugh out of Daddy.

He playfully smacked the plug, making David jerk in his bonds. "No?" Daddy asked. "Well, we'll see about that soon enough. Because the only way I'm gonna let you cum is while I got my cock deep inside that tight ass of yours. You don't get yours 'til I get mine, little boy."

The gag in David's mouth did a perfect job in muffling his words as he tried to protest, uselessly. He knew it was useless, but he needed to try. (That, and protesting took his mind off the trickle of deep heat he felt in the pit of his gut at Daddy's words and promises.)

The mattress that David was kneeling on dipped as Daddy moved around him. It was impossible to sense what Daddy was doing, just where he moved in relation to where he'd caught David kneeling in the middle of the bed. David was still hanging by the wrists off a bar secured over his head, stretched up on his knees, and ankles snared in a spreader bar that kept his thighs parted wide and stopped him from stepping out of this position. He'd bucked and squirmed about as much as he was able, but always wound up sinking back into position.

Now, the mattress dipped in front of him, and he reflexively tipped his hips so his knees didn't slide forward. Then, he felt the air change -- just at his cock, a whisper of warm breathing, and he felt an electric thrill at the realisation that Daddy had lowered himself down, and had his mouth near his cock.

It was not enough to make David forget this threat, this promise, that Daddy was not gonna let him cum, but his body didn't know that. It sent a deep throbbing twitch through his cock.

"What was that?" Daddy said, and David burned with embarrassment that his own dick had jumped so eagerly at the very idea of this man sucking him off. "Looks like the fucktoy wants to be played with. Is that right?"

David moaned, head tipping back on his neck. He should deny it, shake his head, make a show of not wanting anything to do with this, but in the next second, he felt the achingly hot, slick touch of a tongue sliding against the swollen head of his erection, and he bucked eagerly in his chains. A mouth was a mouth, and it felt no different than if a woman was doing it -- or close enough not to matter.

"Yeah you do," Daddy said, mumbled words against David's cock. The prickle of his stubble was certainly distinct, David had to admit, squirming uncomfortably as the other man grazed his cheek along David's erection, but he still couldn't help but rub his hips against anything being offered to him, clenching around the buttplug in his ass.

Another lick, and then Daddy wrapped his lips around the tip of David's cock. David moaned, feeling saliva slick out the corners of his own stretched mouth, drooling at the feeling of this ring of hot wet contact on his dick. He whined when it lifted away, hands clenching.

"Come here," Daddy said, and swatted at David's ass. "Work for it, fucktoy. You want my mouth, then you know where it is."

Another slap, firmer, and David bucked his hips forwards, feeling the tip of his cock only barely brush the warm, parted mouth of Daddy. God, he had to stop. He had to pull back, deny himself enough that Daddy would have to know that this client was not who he thought he was. It should be easy, anyway, right? He didn't want this, didn't want to be strung up and toyed with by some dude with big hands and a deep voice, making him squirm and whine and drool. For all his shows of reluctance to be steamrolled over and muscled past, as if it were nothing.

And if he didn't do anything, if he couldn't do anything, then he was gonna get bent over and fucked in the ass, and told he was a good boy for taking it.

The idea sent shivers through him -- not anticipatory or eager, but not revulsion either. It was a deep humiliation that seemed to warm his blood and making his skin prickle.

He had to stop this, before that feeling completely took hold of him.

But then another warm lick coaxed at his cock, another slap to his ass, and David pushed his hips forward again with a helpless moan. He was rewarded with the shallow feel of Daddy's mouth only just taking him in, sucking around his tip, lifting away again. David whined, arcing his back to push his hips even more forward, feeling ridiculous for the way he was stretching and straining himself, but the reward was too good.

Too good, if barely half an inch of depth. This time, Daddy didn't back away, not completely. He held David's cock shallowly in his mouth, tongue swirling around engorged flesh, then backing up until only his lips touched him, and then taking him back in that crucial half inch. The lightest, teasing blowjob, as if all David had to give him was this fraction of his cock, the rest of it ignored.

Daddy mmm'd, the deep sound reverberating through nerve endings, and at David's muffled whimper, he chuckled, and lifted away. Desperately, David jerked his hips forwards that last fraction he was capable of covering, but found only air, cock swaying in the void.

"Look at you," said Daddy, voice still somewhere low in front of him. David twisted his hips in desperate search. "Think you could come like that? Fucking the air? That's it." David felt his cock get gently flicked by a finger, making it bob. "Fuck the air for me, show me what you need."

David strained his hips forwards desperately, thighs flexing, feeling each firm curve of the toy in his ass as he nudged his cock up into the air. He had the distinct feeling he looked ridiculous, this anonymously-hooded naked form pathetically humping nothing in the hopes that he'd be touched, but for a solid few seconds, he couldn't help himself, desperate for the wet, warm touch of Daddy's mouth on his cock.

When he finally stopped, settling defeatedly on his knees, he heard Daddy laugh -- and at some stage during David's distraction, he'd moved, his voice now somewhere above David's head.

"Selfish little prick," Daddy said, his voice dark with condescending affection. "You get what I give you. No more, no less."

David suddenly felt a large hand cup the back of his head, warm against the leather, and his head was tugged forward until he felt his hooded face connect with another surface entirely. Only his nose had a gap in the mask to allow him to breathe, and his senses were immediately filled with the smell of leather, sweat, and a muskiness that filled him with the certainly that his face was being pressed into Daddy's groin.

He gave a muffled protest around his gag, trying to twist his head away, but Daddy held him fast.

"But it's only fair you get a taste of me too, don't you think," Daddy said, from above. He must be standing on the mattress, and David could imagine him holding onto the bed post to keep his balance. He imagined a tall, broad-shouldered man, muscles straining against leather and mesh, hairy and warm and sweating, now gently rubbing his trapped cock against David's face where he knelt in front of him.

It was a good thing the mask of the hood separated him from some of this reality, but it still felt crushingly intimate. Even through those layers, David felt aware of the stiff shape of Daddy's cock through his hands, sliding against his face.

"You like that?" Daddy grunted, his voice heavier with arousal. For a moment, David was briefly free, fresh air flooded back up his nose as he was released. But then he heard the sound of a zipper tugging loose, rustling fabric, and then --

What was undeniably a cock slapped against the side of his hooded face, Daddy gripping David's head again and rolling it over the leather hood, grinding his groin against him.

"You little bitch," murmured Daddy as David balked, struggled. "Maybe if you showed a little gratitude, you'd get a break from that hood of yours."

Another slap of Daddy's stiff cock connected against David's face, this time over the guard of the gag in his mouth. But his time David didn't squirm away, trying to think through this thing Daddy just said. Was he willing to remove David's hood? And if he did that, then David could finally say something. A safeword, or simply his name, anything to make this whole thing stop while he was still thinking clearly enough to communicate.

"No?" Daddy said, no longer pushing his groin forward, still cradling David's head in his hand. "You impatient for Daddy to put his cock in your tight little ass, fucktoy? Because I can certainly make that happen."

David gave a grunt of frustration, then blindly leaned forward until he felt his face connect against Daddy's groin, and his cock. Feeling that burning and prickling of abject embarrassment, he awkwardly nuzzled his covered face against Daddy's cock. He trapped it between his gag and Daddy's abdomen, rubbing soft leather against firm skin, and gave a moan when Daddy rocked his hips forward gently.

"I forgot," Daddy chuckled, "that little bitches like you love the taste of cock."

Daddy's hands slid around David's head, stroking over his scalp, calmly pleasuring himself against David's face until finally, David sensed his fingers prying at the fastenings behind his hood. Excitement and dread immediately welled up in him -- he had to end this, but ending it would be the epitome of embarrassing. Still, better to call this off while he still could, and before it got much worse.

The padlock remained untouched. Instead, something was unbuckled, and then he felt Daddy grip his face, and specifically the mouthpiece keeping the gag in place. He felt it wiggle between his teeth, and he eagerly loosened his jaw. If the whole hood wasn't coming off, then at least the gag was coming out, and all he had to do was say something before the worst could happen.

David felt the pressure of the gag against his tongue slide free, trailing saliva, and he could suddenly breathe in deep through his mouth. But as he went to reflexively close his mouth and swallow, resistance kept his jaw prised open. Although the gag had been removed, and his mouth was now exposed, it seemed that the gag had been slotted into a ring that was still attached to the hood -- and not only was it still in his mouth, it was keeping his mouth wide open.

He only had time for one last mortified sound before the unmistakable feeling -- and taste -- of Daddy's cock slid smoothly into his mouth.

***

Daddy's hands once again held David's head, keeping him still as David thrashed in protest as warm, hard cock entered his mouth. It filled him more deeply than the gag, only barely squeezing through the O-ring, bringing with it the taste of pre-cum, of sweat and skin. Daddy didn't waste time, shallowly fucking David's face with a contented groan.

Ignoring, too, the sounds David was making, pleading groans that nevertheless sounded obscene when muffled by cock. He felt saliva trickle out around the edges of Daddy's cock, down his chin and dripping onto his chest, like any slutty blonde he'd seen in porn drool around some stud's dick. Now he was that slut, his face fucked by some stud's dick, and he knew exactly how that ended.

He desperately hauled his wrists against the cuffs still keeping his arms stretched over his head. A real ache had set in around his shoulders and down his back, weakening his ability to struggle, and even now, his attempts probably looked as much like excited wriggling as desperate attempts to escape. Daddy certainly didn't seem to notice, fucking the wet hole that was David's mouth, the O-ring stretching it out into an eager orifice, perfectly sized for Daddy's cock.

He could cry, and in fact, he suspected he almost was, tears prickling his eyes from sheer frustration and humiliation, and worse, from the arousal that had not abated in the slightest. He could still feel the smear of saliva from Daddy's teasing drying on the tip of his cock, taunting him at the almost laughably shallow and certainly incomplete blowjob he'd gotten in contrast to this deeper, sloppier fucking his mouth was getting, and he could also feel a fresh trickle of pre-cum now drooling out the tip, dripping.

"What a good boy," Daddy praised. "My cock-hungry little whore."

David gave a small, choked sound as Daddy's cock plunged deeper down his mouth, almost into his throat, and startled at the feeling of something soft against his chin. Daddy had started fucking his face deep enough that David could feel his balls hitting his face, and this realisation sent a sudden, surprising spike of arousal right through him, enough that he bucked his hips forward desperately, felt his ass clench deep around the buttplug still held there.

What was wrong with him? What was he turning into? Robbed of ability to speak or move or have any say in what was occurring, his body was simply accepting what his brain could not.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good," Daddy said, deepening each unceasing thrust. "Don't you worry. First I'm gonna cum down your throat, and then you're gonna get Daddy nice and hard for you all over again. Good boy, that's a good boy, you're earning every inch of me..."

Each word pounded through David just as solidly as Daddy's cock was hitting the back of his throat. This time, when he limply struggled against his bonds, all he wanted as freedom to touch his own cock, relieve himself of the burning arousal that was gripping him like a hand at his groin. Part of him even wanted to clutch onto Daddy -- maybe to push him away but just as much as to feel him, to get a better sense of him, this man who was only allowing David to be touched but not to touch. To yank the toy out of his ass or maybe push it in deeper, angle it where it needed to go.

Something, anything, everything. But no, all he could do was kneel in this suspension and let his face get fucked until Daddy was all done, heavy balls striking his chin at each thrust. And finally --

Finally, a flood of bitter-salt, Daddy burying his cock in deep and smothering David's face into his abdomen as he came. Helpless to do anything else, David swallowed around that flood, giving pathetic muffled sounds of protest. Daddy slowly drew backwards, and David felt saliva and cum both dribble out of his open mouth, spattering on his chest. He couldn't swallow more or close his mouth to prevent it, or even spit it out -- even in this he had no choice but to let it smear down over his chin.

The mattress shuddered beneath him, sensing Daddy descend to kneel or sit in front of him. He felt Daddy's hands on his face, felt them go still.

In his own sensory haze, David had the errant thought -- with more of his face exposed, would Daddy recognise that he was the wrong man? Was Daddy a regular of Ryan's after all? David let out a pitiful sounding grunt, the timbre of his voice now less obstructed by gags or cocks, wishing he could see so he could tell what Daddy was thinking. He felt a thumb rub across his bottom lip -- was that affection? Sensuality? Or was he working something out?

Then, David felt Daddy press a hand to his chest, fingers collecting up spattered saliva and cum from his skin, and he groaned as he felt Daddy feed it back to him into his open mouth. Weakly, David tried to twist away, but Daddy shushed him and held him firm, patiently cleaning up what he'd spilled with his hand and stroking it back onto David's tongue.

"There you go," Daddy said, and David felt the intrusion of warm plastic as the gag was slid back through the ring, filling his mouth. The securing of a buckle, once again sealing him away, locking him into whatever was going to happen next.

***

[ Note: As the inevitable looms, David continues to struggle with the needy demands of his own body against what he desperately hopes does not happen. ]

ofbuttons
ofbuttons
149 Followers