Mistaken for a Fluffer Ch. 07

Story Info
Stevie goes to the club and finds trouble.
3.7k words
4.63
6k
8

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 02/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June 26th

Stevie sat down on the edge of her bed, taking a sip of her white wine she'd poured earlier, fixing the hem of the figure-hugging dress she was wearing, biting her lip debating whether she was brave enough to go out in an outfit so short.

She was heading out to a club with Kim, a pornstar that she had only met a week ago and Alana a makeup artist who had helped get her ready for a porn shoot she had starred in just a few days ago. Just thinking about it was enough to make Stevie's head spin, she'd gone from a shy wallflower, the quiet girl in her friend group to starring in a porn scene where she blew four black guys, in just over a week.

Sitting there thinking about it she shook her head, as she took another sip of her wine, snapping out of her thoughts as her phone beeped with a text message.

Kim: Where outside, get your ass down here x

Stevie: On my way

Standing up, fixing the hem of her dress once more, she finished her wine and checked herself in the mirror. Stevie had to admit it, she felt great in the outfit that Kim had picked for her the tight fitting blue bodycon dress, hugged her 32c breasts, showing the top of her cleavage but tight enough to not risk falling down and whilst it was short, it clung to her thighs showing off the curves of her hips and her ass. Taking a breath, whispering to herself, "You can do this," she stepped away from the mirror, grabbing her bag and headed downstairs to the waiting taxi.

Smiling as she saw the Uber parked outside, she climbed into the backseat of the car, careful to keep her dress down, blushing as she was greeted by the shrieks of Kim from the front passenger seat, "Ohhhhh my god! Stevie I knew that dress would look absolutely smoking on you!"

Always struggling with compliments, Stevie smiled, "Oh my god stop," giggling as she turned smiling at Alana who smiled back and whispered, "She is right you do look great."

Eager to move the focus off her, Stevie responded, "Are we going to this club or what?" Which triggered another whoop out of Kim, yelling, "Yeah we are bitch, let's go driver!" Giggling looking back at Stevie and Alana as she did.

***************************************************************************

Ten minutes later, Stevie looked out the window of the Uber as they pulled up outside of a busy club, looking at the queue as it stretched down the block, her heat racing, like it always did when she was nervous, at the thought of stepping out the Uber in front of all these people in the tiny dress she was wearing.

Hesitating she watched as Kim got out of the car, a huge smile on her face as every head in the queue turned in her direction. Kim was wearing a dress if you could call it that, was more of a loin cloth. It hung around her neck and then draped down her curvaceous body, barely covering her large breasts and ended barely at the bottom of her ass, you could see her cheeks when she walked. Stevie watched on enviously at how stunning and confident she looked.

Still froze in the back of the car she heard the door behind her close and looked on as Alana followed behind Kim towards the front of the queue. She'd only met her recently when she was doing her make-up but she certainly didn't look like a make-up artist today. She was wearing a body con dress, that hugged her figure, showing off the curves of her ass and big tits that Stevie hadn't noticed when she was doing her make up, it had one shoulder off, showed lots of cleavage too, she looked incredible.

Stevie knew she couldn't delay any longer as she saw Kim waving for her to hurry up, taking a breath once more, she opened the door of the Uber, saying bye to the driver as she did and stepped out, feeling the eyes of the crowd on her as she did. Fixing the hem of her dress, feeling so conscious, she hastily started her walk towards Kim and Alana.

Now Stevie had been to clubs before, but she'd never been the kind of girl to skip the queue, she was the quiet type who queued up and waited her turn. Her cheeks flushed, feeling the eyes of the crowd on her, wondering who she was, why she was going straight to the front and Stevie couldn't help but think the same.

Keeping her focus on Kim, she sighed in relief as Kim waved to her and led the way past the muscle-bound doorman, giggling as she shouted back towards her and Alana, "Dream girls do not queue!"

Walking into the dimly lit club Stevie looked around, feeling as if the crowds parted as the trio walked in, Kim out front, a huge smile on her face lapping up the attention, occasionally stopping to hug people.

The heavy base of the music felt as if it vibrated through her whole body as she smiled, hugging people as Kim introduced her to people, it was all a whirlwind as she stood in the VIP section of the club with a glass of champagne, she'd never lived this life before but she had to admit she was enjoying it.

After a little while and several glasses of champagne and a couple of shots than Alana had insisted on having, Stevie was certainly starting to feel the effects, she was enjoying guys attention more and more but not being a big drinker, she felt herself a little wobbly on her feet. She reached over to Alana shouting into her ear over the music, "I'm going to get some water, I'll be right back." Alana nodded in her direction and then kept on dancing with a guy who had joined them in the VIP section.

Carefully having to navigate the crowds now, not as easy without Kim leading the way Stevie worked her way over to the bar, leaning over the bar oblivious due to not normally wearing dresses so short that it was riding up and showing the bottom of her ass, she sighed in frustration as she couldn't get the bartenders attention.

Suddenly she felt someone standing next to her who shouted over the music, "Let me!" before they whistled and the bartender turned and walked over to Stevie and the stranger. Ordering her water, she then turned to see thank you to the stranger, her mouth fell open stunned before she could say anything.

Looking up, she looked into Tom's eyes as he looked down at her, Stevie then muttered, "Er.......Tom......I.......er.....thanks."

Smiling that friendly killer smile that Stevie always liked he leant down speaking into her ear, "It's ok, it's the least I can do, I was kind of a dick last time we spoke."

Stevie stood froze not used to feeling him so close, he smelt incredible as she listened to him but she couldn't quite hear him over the music as she looked up at him, a confused look on her face and mouth, "What?"

Without saying anything else Tom grabbed Stevie's hand and started to lead her through the crowds, she didn't say anything just followed behind him, still a little unsteady on her feet. Working through the crowds and through a few doors suddenly she found herself outside as she looked up at Tom, "Where are we?"

Tom smiled that killer smile of his at her, standing facing her he was wearing black dress pants and a white shirt, he looked so hot, "Don't worry I know the guy who owns this place, this is the alley behind the club, staff tend to have their breaks out here."

Blushing as she suddenly realised how she was dressed and feeling very self-conscious suddenly she played with the hem of her dress and then pulled it up to ensure her breasts stayed in place, "Oh OK, I...er...."

Interrupting her Tom stepped closer to her, "Don't say anything Stevie, I need to say sorry I was a dick when you told me you were leaving and I'm sorry."

Not sure what to say as she looked up at him, suddenly feeling like the shy wall flower that had walked into his office when she first moved to LA, she managed to mumble back, "It's OK."

Tom continued, "It's not OK Stevie, you were great around the office, always in, always on time, I shouldn't have acted like that, it's not the kind of boss I want to be."

Stevie blushing a little, smiled shyly, "You were a good boss Tom and I liked working for you it was just...er....an opportunity come up."

Laughing with her at her comment, Tom smiled, "See even that, I didn't even ask what job you got, who stole you away from me huh?"

Her cheeks burning even redder now, taking a sip of her water, her mouth suddenly feeling very dry as she tried to figure out what to say, opening her mouth but no words coming out, she was relieved as Tom spoke again, "You know what, it doesn't even matter, because there is some good that can come from you leaving."

Looking up into his piercing eyes as he stepped closer to her again, she watched as his hand reached up and stroked her cheek, his body inches from hers now her breath quickening, smelling his incredible scent again as he spoke, "Our company has a very strict relationship policy, but seems as you don't work for us anymore."

Tom leant down and pressed his lips to hers, his other hand gripping her hip as he hungrily pressed his lips to her, his tongue teasing between her lips as Stevie without thinking kissed him back.

Stevie wasn't sure if it was how good he smelt, the champagne and shots or the fact that she has always wanted this, she reached up wrapping her arms around his neck as she pressed her lips firmly to his groaning softly in the passionate kiss, feeling his body tight to her, the unmistakable feel of his pants tenting and pressing against her stomach as they kissed.

His hand slid down from her cheek, along her side, sending tingles through her body as it did, sliding around her with his other hand both stroking over her ass before he gripped tightly and lifted her up, Stevie yelped in surprise but kept her arms around his neck as her legs wrapped around his waist, feeling her back pressed to the wall of the club as they continued to kiss.

Moaning in the kiss, Tom eventually broke the kiss and started to kiss down her neck. Stevie looked up moaning louder as his kisses travelling across the sensitive spots of her neck, she felt his hands holding her bare ass now, her dress so short it had hiked up around her waist her urges were taking over now as she groaned into the night air, "Ohhhhhh Tom I want you; I've always wanted you."

Tom didn't need a second invitation as Stevie felt one of his hands slide down under her, he undid his pants and his hard cock sprung free, pressing against the thin, now wet, fabric of Stevie's panties.

Groaning softly in the kiss, her tongue wrestling with his as she kept her arms tight around his neck, her legs tight around his waist, she gasped as she felt her panties pulled to one side and the feel of the tip of Tom's cock rubbing over her wet folds.

Looking into his eyes, both of them not saying a word but knowing this would change their relationship forever, panting for breath she nodded silently to him, which Tom responded to by lowering her onto his hard cock.

Stevie bit her lip to stop herself moaning into the night air as Tom's hard cock slowly slid into her wet pussy. She groaned softly as he started to thrust up into her in time with lifting her up and down, his cock sliding deeper into her, it felt so good.

Her nails dug into his back as he started to pick up her pace, pinning her between his strong chest and the wall of the club as he fucked her. Stevie's groans grew louder, "Ohhhhh Tom yes that's it, that's so good!"

She moaned louder as she felt Tom's hand slide up and grope at her breasts through the thin material of her dress, her nipples aching for his touch as he continued to work his cock in and out of her.

Tugging at his shirt, Stevie moaned again and again as Tom's pace never relented, pounding into her, sliding so deep, his cock feeling so perfect, so deep inside her, she was to lost in the moment to notice that Tom's groans were becoming louder too, his balls tightening from the intense fucking.

Opening her eyes, looking into Tom's, Stevie realised what was about to happen as she felt his cock swelling inside of her but it was too late, as Tom thrust deep into her pussy, gripping her ass tight as his cock pulsed, his load emptying deep inside her as he kissed and bit at her shoulder.

The feel of his cock so deep inside her, temporarily distracted Stevie as she panted for breath groaning, his cock feeling so good, as she felt his warm load spraying deep in her pussy, her arms and legs remained wrapped tightly around him.

After what felt like forever, both of them starting to catch their breath but not speaking, Tom carefully helped Stevie down and back to her feet, both waiting for the other to break the silence as they both fixed their clothing.

Tom eventually broke the silence as he looked at Stevie smiling that killer smile of his, "Well, that was er.....unexpected."

Stevie blushed, smiling coyly, a hand coming up covering her face a little, "Yeah, sorry, I think I may be a little drunk, I should go."

Before Tom could object, Stevie dashed back through the door, leaving him in the alley behind the club and headed back in to the loud club. She could see Kim and Alana, surrounded by guys, dancing, but she could also feel her panties soaking wet with a mixture of her own juices and Tom's cum.

The last few weeks may have been crazy but despite that Stevie couldn't bring herself to stay out in a club with her panties in such a state, so she looked up and headed for the exit, smiling at the doorman as she walked out the club, past the queue of people waiting to get in and paused as she looked around for a method of getting home.

Suddenly a long black limousine, with blacked out windows pulled up in front of her. Stevie stepped back assuming someone was about to get out and head into the club, when she felt a hand on the small of her back. She looked back at one of the doormen to the club, opening her mouth to ask what he was doing but he answered before she could, "The club's owner would like a moment of your time."

The doormen's strong hands ushered her forward as the door opened, stepping into the limousine before she could object, she heard the door slam behind her as she sat down and took in her surroundings. Her face once again burnt bright as she looked down the end of the limo and sat there in a pair of denim jeans and a tight-fitting white t-shirt was Derek, the owner of Erotic Endeavours.

"Hello Stevie, what a pleasant surprise to see you again, so soon."

Her cheeks still burning crimson, Stevie smiled shyly, "Hi Derek, nice to see you too, I was....er.....just heading home."

Derek looked at her concerned, "So soon, did you not have a good time at my club?"

"Ohhh no, it's not that, it's just, er......I'm not much of the clubbing type," quickly thinking of an excuse.

Patting the seat next to him Derek smiling at her, "Come sit me with Stevie, we need to talk, my driver can drop you off home."

Stevie opened her mouth to object but before she could Derek continued, "I insist Stevie and I think we can both agree, we need to talk," patting the seat next to him insistently as he spoke.

Carefully, as she felt the limo pull off, Stevie moved to the end and sat down next to Derek, looking up at him as she did.

"You've made quite the impression over at Dream Stevie, that first video of yours has been a huge hit, so embarrassing for my company to have missed out on such a talent." Derek looked down into her eyes as he spoke, Stevie's cheeks flush.

She looked up at him, opening her mouth but no words coming out as she wasn't sure what to say.

Derek continued, "You've also got me worried too. You see I have a strict policy of only hiring woman that I have been able to check are capable, if you get what I mean, and for the life of me I don't remember you, worrying my memory is going with old age."

Stevie's mouth felt dry as she listened to his words, she knew that he knew, but had no idea what to say about it.

"I figured, seems as we've been intimate before, and the fact that I've missed out a fortune losing you, you wouldn't mind giving a guy a reminder." Derek's gaze still locked on Stevie's as he reached down and undid his pants.

Breathing heavily in a mild panic, Stevie had heard his words but it hadn't really registered what he wanted as she looked into his eyes, it was only when her gaze travelled down and she watched him pull out his hard 8" cock that she realised.

She looked at his hard cock and then up at him as she felt his hand move behind her back, if she objected to this, he would likely expose her to Dre and Amari and all this would be over but if she went along with it there was every chance Derek would too.

Looking up at Derek she hesitated for a moment longer before she slowly bent forward, her hand reaching out and wrapping around the base of his cock as her lips pressed to the tip. It was only 8" but it was thick.

Parting her lips, she felt Derek rest his hand on her head as she guided his thick cock between her lips, moving slowly up and down a little deeper with each bob, her tongue lapping at the crown of his cock as she did.

Sliding deeper as she felt Derek apply a little pressure to the back of her head, she heard him groan above her as her tongue lapped at the underside of his hard cock. Her hand tentatively reaching up between his legs and cupped at his balls as she felt the tip of his cock slide along her tongue deeper into her mouth.

Stevie's mind was racing as she worked her head back and forth her lips tight around his cock, she could still feel Tom's cum inside her wet pussy, yet here she was sucking another guy off, what had she become.

What was worse is how much she was enjoying it too, she couldn't help herself as a groan escaped her lips as Derek pressed a little firmer, feeling the crown of his cock press at her throat instantly relaxing her glands as she felt it slide into her throat, quickly followed by a groan of appreciation above her, hearing Derek moan, "Ohhhh shit, I understand why they like you so much!"

Lifting it up and down hungrily, she felt Derek's cock slide in and out of her throat, her saliva coating his thick shaft with each bob of her head, her eyes looked up at him now as she did, feeling his gaze on her as he smiled wickedly down at her. She worked her lips up and down his shaft for what felt like forever, his hands never leaving her head easing her up and down.

Her heart started to race faster as she felt both of his hands gripping her hair and starting to fuck her mouth, she felt his shaft thickening between her lips, his breath quickening knowing he was getting closer as she concentrated on keeping her lips spread for him, gagging occasionally as his cock pushed to deep.

Suddenly she felt his hands holding her in place, his cock wedged in her throat, feeling it pulsing knowing what was coming as his cock erupted. Groaning on his shaft as she quickly swallowed the flood of cum that filled her mouth.

Feeling the pulsing in his cock slowing, Stevie slowly pulled back and sat up on the seat of the limo looking at him, panting for breath, still unsure what to say or do.

Derek fixed his pants as he sat there with a post orgasm grin on his face, looking to Stevie, "The good news is, I'm not going to tell your idiot bosses."

Stevie's heart was racing again as the relief washed over her, she opened her mouth to speak but Derek beat her to it, "The bad news is, you work for me now too, OK?"

Opening her mouth again to object but Stevie knew their was no use, if she objected, he would tell everyone and she would be out of work, she'd quickly not be able to pay rent and then what, it just wasn't worth thinking about, so instead she just nodded.

Derek just grinned at her as the limo came to a stop, "Such a good girl......I believe this is you." Nodding as he looked out the window.

Stevie turned to see her apartment building outside and without another word being said quickly climbed out of the limo and dashed into her apartment.

12