Mistaken Identity after Dark

Story Info
In the dark, is it Yuki or the married Mio in his bed?
7.4k words
4.56
10.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis:

Anon meets a group of travellers on the night train. A married Japanese couple and the wife's sister travelling through Europe. At night, as the others sleep, one of the cute girls quietly joins him in his bunk bed. Of course Anon believes that it is the single sister. But what if he is wrong?

About:

This is an erotic / smut story featuring non-con and dub-con (dubious consent) scenes. However, I usually don't include rough, violent non-con elements and also not any spanking or purposeful infliction of pain.

Chapter 1 - New Friends

Anon was on his way to Bucharest. He had been backpacking for the last 3 months, traveling through every country imaginable and experiencing more than he ever could have hoped for. The stories he had heard about Romania were the stuff of legend, and he was filled with anticipation as he entered the train station. Little did Anon know however, that this trip to Bucharest would be his most exciting adventure yet - a journey which would challenge him in ways he never could have anticipated.

He had been travelling across Europe on a train using his interrail pass and decided to do the same here, but with a unique twist. This time, he was boarding a night train which was headed all the way to Bucharest. He had booked himself a single bed in one of the sleeper compartments and arrived early to board the train, finding that his compartment was still empty. From looking at the little paperclips near each bed, he could tell that every one of them had been reserved for a journey all the way to Bucharest, just like himself.

He curiously wondered who the passengers he would spend the next few hours and night travelling with would be. He had encountered so many fascinating individuals on trains in the past, and he was excited to make more connections. Who knew who he could potentially meet? Perhaps they'd have some things in common that could spark an interesting conversation or even a potential friendship. The possibilities were endless, and his mind ran wild with ideas of all kinds of people that he might be lucky enough to converse with during the journey.

He was starting to get all of his belongings situated when he heard more people entering the train. He watched as a few people passed by, but then the sound of greeting made him turn his head. A young Asian man had entered the compartment and greeted him with a friendly smile although it seemed like he was struggling to form sentences in English. It became quickly apparent that this man had far too much luggage for one person.

And Anon suspicion was right, a few minutes later the mans companions arrived, two asian girls with to-go coffee mugs in their hands. They didn't give Anon much attention, talking between themselves in what Anon identified to be Japanese.

Anon had a Japanese roommate that he was close to for several years, and over the time they spent living together he taught Anon some words in Japanese. Most of these were silly and inappropriate phrases that wouldn't help him actually communicate with people, but it was enough to give Anon an idea of his travel's companions origin.

It was not much longer until the train was set to depart from the platform. Anon's train-roommates were still abuzz with conversation and cheer. Recently, Anon had learned that despite their shyness, most people are open to engaging in conversations with strangers - all one needed to do was make the first step. He wasn't just traveling by train for a peaceful journey of observation - he wanted to meet people and have some fun too! With this newfound confidence, he decided he wouldn't let the chance to talk with this group of travellers pass by him.

He offered the small group a friendly hello and introduced himself, inquiring if they were all headed to Bucharest. The man in the group answered first, introducing himself as Haruto. He then went on to introduce both his companions--Mio his wife and her sister Yuki. Both women smiled at Anon, although they seemed rather shy and reserved.

Haruto was laughing, and he went on to explain that Mio and Yuki were both unfamiliar with the English language. Anon thought to himself that Haruto's own English wasn't particularly fluent either, making it difficult for them to have meaningful conversations during this part of the journey. He was looking forward to getting to know them, yet understanding their words would prove painstaking without a common language between them.

Haruto and Anon talked for a few moments more, but it was difficult to make conversation and within a minute Haruto's gaze had returned back to the two women at his side. Anon realized he was getting nowhere, so he decided to pick up his book and start reading. His mind quickly wandered away as he delved into the text, helping him forget about the awkwardness of the situation.

The journey carried on for a while without any real excitement. As the day was coming to an end, the sun began to set in the skies above them. Anon's Asian roommates had already eaten, now they had started to drink some type of clear alcoholic liquor. Haruot offered Anon a glass too and so he accepted, not wanting to be rude. The atmosphere was slowly becoming more light-hearted and before long, the bottle of liquor had been emptied entirely.

Anon could observe the girls' cheeks gradually flush, growing more rosy with each sip of their drinks as they slowly become intoxicated.

Anon noticed that Yuki was looking at him more and more often, a shy smile curving her lips and then quickly turning away when their eyes met. He would offer her an easy smile in return, feeling that there was something between them, even if they could not communicate in the same language.

Meanwhile he could see that the alcohol also made Mio and her husband more flirtatious and affectionate with one another.

Anon had also brought a bottle of Grappa from Italy that he was saving for the right moment. He deemed now was that time and he couldn't have been more pleased when his offer was met with cheers and laughter. Although they were unable to have any real conversations, Anon really enjoyed the evening nonetheless. The group remained in high spirits as the night went on, thanks in part to the alcohol.

Anon had stepped out of their train compartment to get some much-needed fresh air, opening up the window in the gangway. As Haruto returned from a quick trip to the toilet, he saw his companion and decided to stop for a brief chat. While leaning against the stride of the moving train with heavy metal rails thrumming below, they conversed in earnest as they watched small fields and towns glide by.

Haruto was undoubtedly very intoxicated by this point, as was Anon himself. However, or perhaps precisely because of his drunkenness, Haruto decided to start a discussion on some of life's deepest philosophical concepts. Anon only comprehended half of what he said, but it was captivating listening to Haruto and gazing at the night sky through the open window. It truly felt like everything else in the world had been forgotten and silenced for just a few moments.

Anon wasn't certain how much time had gone by during their talk. As they finally returned to the compartment, there they found the two girls resting peacefully on the upper bunk beds. Haruto and Anon also got into their beds without delay and dozed off almost immediately, as it was already quite late at night.

Chapter 2 - Awoken at Night

Anon was abruptly awoken from a vivid dream when he heard on of the girls climbing down from her bunkbed and rushing through the hallway. An attempt to go back to sleep, Anon closed his eyes and he could distinctly hear Haruto snoring in the bed opposite him.

When she returned from the bathroom, Anon assumed that she would be making her way back up the ladder to her bunk bed. But instead of scaling the thin rungs, she confidently pulled back his blanket and climbed directly into his bed beside him without a word. It was unlike anything he had expected; it left him feeling surprised and unsure of how he should respond. His heart started to pound in his chest as he felt her warm body next to his own and he was suddenly aware of every inch between them, making it difficult for him to focus on anything else.

Anon felt the vivid joy of having her close as he inhaled her beautiful scent, but she didn't stop there. With her back facing him, she slowly leaned into him until he could feel her warmth. Then she grabbed his arm and draped it around herself so that they were now snuggled up in a proper spooning position.

With his arm around her, he noticed how petite she was. His muscles rested just under her small breasts, the warmth of her chest radiating onto his skin with each breath. He could sense her struggle with comfort, as she would periodically readjust herself and wiggle her butt to find a better position against him. Before, only his chests was directly touching her back - but now he felt every curve of her bum pressing into his crotch and rousing a reaction from his body.

Yuki hadn't seemed like the type of adventurous woman who took many risks, in fact she seemed to be quite shy. Even their playful flirting earlier had been more on the subtle side, and he never anticipated that it would end up with her snuggling up to him in bed like that. It seemed out of the blue and completely unexpected. Especially considering that her sister Mio and Haruto were still in the same room with them.

He felt her warmth against his skin and the sound of her heart pounding, when she suddenly started to move her small bubble butt and grind it along his now half erect shaft. It was clear that she was enjoying the feeling of arousal emanating from him. Of course this was a situation that Anon could not say no to. He started gently pressing his hips against her back while simultaneously sliding his hands around her waist.

His movements were tentative yet passionate, timidly exploring the situation as if it would break at even the slightest touch. He was worried that he may go to far, he still unable to see Yuki as someone who would come to his bed solely for physical pleasure.

It was a moment of tension and anticipation for him, with so much uncertainty that he wasn't sure what to do next and how far he could go with her.

But Yuki wasn't so hesitant, taking his hand and sliding it below her broad t-shirt to place it on her perky breasts. They felt so incredibly soft to the touch, Anon thought in amazement as he began massaging them gently. His fingers slowly found their way towards her small nipples, which gave a tiny jolt and made her moan with pleasure.

Chapter 3 - Under the Covers

But even though she approached him so directly, she still seemed concerned about being discovered by waking Mio and Haruko from their sleep; She even seemed surprised by her own moaning and hastily she placed her own hand to her mouth in an effort to stifle the sound she had issued.

As they kept grinding on each other, he noticed that she wasn't even wearing any panties. His eyes widened in surprise and his heart began to beat faster as a wave of desire flooded through him.

He finally understood that she was sending him obvious signals and he began to lose his reservations. Although it was out of his comfort zone, he had made up his mind to make a move.

He slid off his boxer shorts and pressed himself against her soft body, nestling his hard shaft between her tight butt cheeks. The feeling of her delicate curves pressing against him was exhilarating beyond measure; a sensation unlike anything he had ever experienced before. His skin tingled.

He kissed her neck and moved a bit lower, both of his hands now cupping her hips. He wanted to feel the warmth between her legs so he pressed forward lightly. His manhood delicately rubbing against the entrance of her womanhood; she welcomed him with a slight parting of her thighs. His pre-ejaculate oozing out from the tip as it was now completely exposed to its surroundings, and he could also tell that she had groomed herself neatly as no pubic hair came into contact with him, he felt that she wanted this as much as he did.

Now, taking the lead, she put her hand on him and helped guide his shaft inside of her. Her pussy lips welcomed him by spreading wide to let his sizable dick in. He went slowly and carefully, mindful not to make too much noise and wake up the people sleeping in close proximity. He knew that his member was rather large, and she seemed so petite, so he had to be extra careful as he moved forward.

Even though he could sense that she wanted to let him in, it was clear that her body was having its limits. But, his rutting desire kept surging on and he continued pushing his huge cock deeper into her. The warmth and wetness of her tight hole felt extraordinary but it obviously wasn't designed for something as larger as his dick.

He pushed his way into her even further and was now halfway in. He moved back slightly, only to make another moving thrust forward. His hardness parted her lips even wider as he penetrated deeper, pushing himself further inside her. She moaned into the pillow, trying desperately to muffle the sound of pleasure emanating from within her.

Under her moaning, she would start to whisper and mumble something in Japanese, at first he couldn't understand. But then a few words started to sounded familiar something along the lines of "too big" or "so much bigger". Finally the Japanese lessons from his former roommate, Kenji, had payed off.

He kept thrusting in and out of her, pushing farther each time and widening her entrance. He was amazed at the depths she could take it despite her small size. His movements were slow but intense, as he continued to increase his speed and deepen his penetration he felt an immense pleasure radiating through him.

His arms still slung around her, he grabbed her tighter and pulled her towards himself with such vigor that his hip thrust forward and suddenly, in a single moment, he was balls deep inside of her. Her breath hitched as the intensity of the experience began to sink in for both of them. He could feel his entire length pressing firmly into hers as if the two were made for each other. The sensation was pure ecstasy for them.

Her entire body was shaking uncontrollably as she reached her climax, and Anon held her close, not letting her get away. He felt the quaking of her inner walls as they contracted around his member. The intensity of the moment was almost overwhelming; pleasure flooded through them both and electrified their souls.

But he wasn't ready to finish yet, and as her spasms started to subside, he began to massage her breasts and gradually entered her again. This time his thrusts were slower, more deliberate. His hands moved around the curves of her body while his lips kissed her neck and shoulders.

His thrusts were intense, making sure to always drive himself as deeply as possible into her. With each stroke, he would slowly start to pull his penis out, only to immediately and eagerly slide it back in. The combination of entering and leaving her aroused entrance created a unique sensation around the head of his hard manhood. He was getting ever-closer to the edge of his climax, feeling pleasure course through every fiber of himself.

Yuki's body was again trembling uncontrollably, her legs twitching and her hands quickly shifting around. She brought one arm up to hug her knees close to her chest and clasped the other over her mouth, hoping that this would be enough to stop the shaking and keep the others from noticing.

This was an entirely new experience for Anon, non of he previous partners ever took this position. He had to find the right angle in order to ensure he could keep fully penetrating her.

He continued with the same rhythm he had before, pushing into her and pulling out again. The pace gradually increased as he neared his climax, his thrusts becoming more powerful in intensity. Perhaps it was this combined with her new body position that caused him to mistakenly push against the wrong hole. He could feel her body tense up and she gasped aloud.

But his firm thrust had already breached her anal walls and he was halfway in her backside. The sensation was unparalleled.

He heard her voice, muffled and quiet as it was. She wasn't able to scream out in protest, only a tiny whisper of a plea for help. Even if he didn't understand the Japanese words that she spoke, it was plain to see that she had not expected what had happened. Her body language exposed her confusion.

Anon knew he should pull out - this was not the way to get a girl to do anal intercourse, but the pleasure was so alluring, he wanted to at least plunge deep into her ass one more time before having to withdraw. He had never felt anything like this before and it seemed like all his inhibitions had gone out of the window.

Slowly he inched closer, pushing himself deeper and deeper. Until finally, he was balls deep inside her again, but this time in her rear.

Yuki was still stubbornly whispering, although she did not move or leave. He wondered if this was because in some way she enjoyed it or if it was because she wasn't willing to wake up the others. He could hear her quiet muttering, which included some words he could understand such as "ass forbidden" and "first time".

But just as he prepared to separate his dick from her asshole, he heard the sound of somebody getting up from their bed. She had also heard it and her body froze in fear.

Both Anon and Yuki abruptly halted their motions, shock freezing them in place. Yuki then attempted to cover her body quickly with the blanket, eased by the fact that darkness had yet to dawn and provide visibility for anyone who would happen upon them. They stayed for a moment in complete stillness, Anon's manhood still firmly lodged inside of her tight backside. He yearned to keep going.

Even though it was too dark to make out any details, it must have been Mio taking the ladder down from her bunk bed. She seemed to be trying hard to keep quiet, to not wake up everyone else in the room.

The tight grip of Yuki's ass was too much for Anon to handle, and he could feel the throbbing of his orgasm approaching without either him or her even having to move. Right as Mio was passing them, in an effort to reach the door that led out into the hallway, Anon's penis began twitching and releasing a huge load of cum inside Yuki's rear.

The constraints of not being able to move a single muscle or utter any sound only increased the intensity of his pleasure.

Mio vanished through the door, and Yuki started to protest again, though her voice was barely audible due to Haruko's presence in the room. Anon could hardly do anything at this point as his penis continued ejaculating into her bottom.

His powerful climax gradually subsided, and he held Yuki close as he savored the moment. This petite human was now in his arms, and it felt extraordinary.

Mio had returned to the room, just at the point where he wanted to set Yuki free from his grasp. So he had to stay and keep his dick inside her for a few more moments until Mio was positioned comfortably back in bed.

He waited a bit longer to make sure that Mio wouldn't notice them, and he soon felt Yuki's breathing becoming more regular and her body starting to relax. She was gradually drifting off to sleep in his arms.

With her fast asleep now, there was no longer any rush to extract himself from her body. He relished in the blissful pleasure of his embedded member in her. The sensation of being inside her tightness and the pleasure it brought him was too overwhelming, and after just having climaxed already his arousal began once again.

His penis had deflated to about half its erected state while they were hiding, and was now growing in size again. The rush of blood coursing through his veins made it expand, pushing her inner walls farther apart and widening her from the inside.