Mister G Meets Ashley!

Story Info
Old school Maint Mgr makes it with the newest teacher!
13.7k words
4.69
9.5k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is George Gardiner. I'm in my mid to late 60's. I was the maintenance manager of an elementary school in a mid-sized midwestern town. My replacement talked me out of retiring and asked me to work for him. The building is slightly older, and he said my experience and familiarity with everything would be invaluable. My wife is a decade younger than me and still working so I figured, "Why not?" Besides, I love the kids. They all call me, 'Mr. G.'

You might think the 'G' stands for Gardiner, but it doesn't. A while back, the kids all called me 'Grandpa.' Then we got a new principal who thought that wasn't courteous of the kids or professional of me, so the kids and I settled on 'Mr. G.' We never told her the 'G' continued to stand for Grandpa and not Gardiner. 😊

It was a back-to-school week for the teachers and staff when I first saw her. Ashley Luck was the new 2nd grade teacher. She was cute but certainly not movie star gorgeous. There was just something about her. She was on the shorter side, maybe 5' 3" tall. She had ash blonde hair that was past her shoulders and piercing green eyes. She had a great ass and legs; her breasts were smallish but pert and perky. Her smile was to die for.

You might think I'm a dirty old man for noticing this about Ashley but I'm old, not dead. And I wouldn't have dreamed of doing or saying anything unprofessional towards her. I was well aware that I was more than old enough to be her Grandpa! She couldn't have been any older than her mid-20's.

We always have a meeting every year so that all the teachers and staff can introduce themselves to one another. Part of the icebreaker is getting paired up with someone you don't know or usually don't work with. By sheer luck of the draw, I got paired up with Ashley. They gave everyone half an hour to talk and when we were finished, we had to 'introduce' our partner to the rest of the group and talk about them for two minutes.

I found out Ashley was from Portland, Oregon. Her parents were in their early sixties. She was an 'unexpected' child; she had an older brother and sister who were twins. They were already in high school when she was born and then off to college before she started school. She could barely remember them ever living at her parents' house. She was twenty-three years old and had been teaching for two years. She had lived in Portland her entire life and wanted to experience a different lifestyle, so she chose to come to the Midwest to a smaller town. She liked yoga, classic R&B, and dancing. Her parents had enrolled her in dance classes when she was in first grade, and she continued through high school.

When it was my turn to 'introduce' Ashley, I took just under three minutes. The principal had to cut me off. Ashley introduced me next. "I'm guessing there's not much I can tell most of you about Mr. G, he's been here so long. Even though he never told me, I found out he's the most incredible listener!" Everyone laughed and cheered; I blushed.

It was the Friday before the students would be coming back to school, Ashley texted me (ALL the teachers had my number in case they needed anything) and asked me if I could help her hang a welcome banner in her room. I walked in and she was bent over smoothing the wrinkles out of the banner. My eyes bugged out of my head. She was wearing shiny black lycra leggings that were skin-tight. Her ass, hips, and legs were even more magnificent than I had noticed the first time I saw her. I coughed so she would know I was in the room.

She stood up, turned around, and smiled at me knowingly. I think I blushed deeper than I ever had in my life before. Ashley was kind enough not to comment. "Mr. G! Thank you so much for coming so quickly to help me."

"Part of my job is to assist the teachers in any way I can. I'm happy to help."

We quickly got the banner hung. I noticed the classic R&B playing on her Smartboard. "I like your taste in music. This is 'Love T.K.O.' by Teddy Pendergrass."

"Ooooohhhh, I'm impressed Mr. G. Small-town white man knows his old school R&B." She smiled that incredible smile to take any possible sting out of her words.

I smiled back. "My college roommate was African American. He gave me quite a musical education and I didn't even have to pay for it. We became best friends. He died two years ago. I gave one of the eulogies at his funeral. I was the only Caucasian speaker at his services."

Ashley walked over, put her arms around me, gave me a little hug and looked directly into my eyes. "I'm sorry, Mr. G. I didn't intend for my teasing to bring up painful memories."

"Oh, Miss Luck, please don't apologize. My memories of Curtis always bring a smile to my face."

"I promise to take back my apology if you promise to call me Ashley."

"Thank you, Ashley. I'm still going to have to call you Miss Luck in front of the children though."

"Understood. Thank you again for helping me with my banner. I've got a little more to do here and then I want to leave early for a longer weekend before the students get here on Monday."

"Just let me know if you need anything else before you leave today." I smiled at Ashley as I left her room. I wandered about the building, seeing if anyone else needed anything. I have no idea if I helped anyone else, I was pretty much in a fog. I couldn't get Ashley out of my mind, the sight of her bent over in her leggings, the feel of her body from that brief hug, and the smell of her as she leaned into me.

The first few weeks of school were obviously busy for the teachers, even more so for a 'newbie' like Ashley. Whenever she was walking her class through the hallways, she always stopped to make sure the kids said, "Hi, Mr. G." It was also easy to tell they adored her.

Ashley always dressed smartly and professionally. Even on 'Casual Fridays' her outfits were immaculately tailored and coordinated. I got a text from her one morning before school started. "Hey, Mr. G. I could use another hand with something in my room. Do you have a few minutes?"

"Be right there." I texted back.

I walked into her room and gasped. Ashley was perched precariously on a stool trying to straighten something high on the wall. My gasp had nothing to do with that. Her skirt had ridden up as she reached overhead. I could see the hem of a slip and stockings held up by garters underneath. The 3" heels she had on accentuated her beautiful legs even more. Ashley peeked over her shoulder and smiled at me. She didn't seem to be the least bit concerned that she was showing her undergarments to me.

"Be careful!" I cautioned as I moved towards her. She slipped and began to fall off the stool. I hurried to catch her, and she fell into my arms, her arms around my neck.

"I'm glad I texted you. I might have hurt myself." She hugged me briefly and gave me a little kiss on the cheek. I groaned audibly. "Did you like what you saw, Mr. G.?" she asked.

I licked my lips nervously. "Miss Luck, I am so sorry. Please accept my apology. It wasn't my intention to stare at you like that. Please don't complain to anyone, I'll lose my job. Even though I don't need it, I love working here."

"Oh, Mr. G.! Please don't worry. I'm flattered that a handsome GILF like you finds me attractive. I would never complain about that."

"GILF? I'm sorry. Chalk it up to my old age but I don't recognize that acronym."

Ashley smiled at me seductively as she licked her lips. "Mr. G., GILF stands for Grandpa I'd Like to Fuck!"

"A-Ash-Ashley? What are you saying?"

"I think you know exactly what I'm saying. Meet me in the teacher's lounge for lunch today. I'll reserve a table for two in the corner. Please tell me you'll be there."

"Y-Ye-Yes, I'll be there."

She leaned in, hugged me to her, and kissed me very lightly, very gently on the lips. Just before she pulled away, the tip of her tongue played across my lips.

As I turned to walk away, she playfully slapped one cheek of my ass. "Mmmmm, muscular and firm. I like that a man your age keeps himself in such good shape."

I went to hide in the maintenance office. I was stunned. I needed a cup of coffee and a quiet place to think. As I said earlier, I'm old, not dead. I would have to be dead not to realize that Ashley was coming on to me. It was exciting but also extremely scary. A workplace affair with a woman almost three times younger than me?

I had been married for more than thirty-five years. As I said earlier, my wife was almost ten years younger than me. Our sex life had been good for the first twenty years of our marriage but then something changed, almost overnight. My wife's desire for intimacy began to wane quickly until she wanted nothing to do with sex whatsoever. It had been well over ten years since we had any kind of physical relationship. My sexual life for the past ten plus years consisted of masturbation. Could I resist this temptation? More importantly, did I want to resist this temptation?

I hadn't realized so much time had passed when my phone chimed. It was a text from Ashley. "I'm waiting. Please tell me you're not going to stand me up for our lunch date!" 😉

I texted back immediately. "I'll be right there. Something came up and I lost track of time. On the way."

As she had promised, she was sitting at the table for two in the back corner of the teacher's lounge. I sat down and she smiled that smile again. "Have you had any more time to think about what I said to you?"

"Honestly, that's why I'm late. I haven't been thinking about anything but that and I lost track of time. You have to know how attractive you are. I have to believe that men fall all over themselves to get close to you. While I'm more than excited about the possibility of being with you, I have to ask? Why me? Why someone my age?"

"Mr. G., I'm going to continue to be very blunt with you. You know Portland, Oregon is one of the most liberal cities in the country. I was raised in that mindset. I've been sexually active since a very early age." I winced; Ashley just smiled. "I've found that men my age count on their physical prowess in bed more than anything else. They don't know much about technique and if you offer any suggestions about what makes you feel good, they take it as a personal criticism. Middle aged men are so egotistical and full of themselves, that if a younger woman is open to being with them, their heads get so big you can't talk with them. You'd think they had personally written the Kama Sutra."

"I've found that older men are more sensitive, more caring, much surer of themselves and open to suggestions. They're willing to communicate; they know the most important organ in sex is the brain and that a lot of information gets to the brain by truly listening. Some of the most mind-bending sex I've ever had has been with men old enough to be my grandfather."

"I was in somewhat of a steady relationship before I left Portland. My partner and I both agreed a long-distance relationship wouldn't work for either of us. Here I am. I've been here a little longer than three months. I haven't been with a man since before I moved here from Oregon. The dating scene, especially the online dating scene, isn't nearly as prolific here as it was back home."

"Then I met you. You're kind, you're caring, you're physically in good shape, you look at least fifteen years younger than your actual age. And the kids adore you. You can't bullshit kids. You have a kind and loving heart, and they know it. I do too. I'm hoping you'll be my next GILF. I'm not promising anything else; I'm not asking for anything else. What do you say?"

I took a deep breath. "Ashley, you know I'm married. It's been a physically loveless marriage for more than ten years. And yet, I wouldn't want to do anything that would hurt or embarrass my wife. I want to be with you more than you can imagine but it would have to be discreet, and I might not always be able to be with you because of my marital obligations. If you could understand that then, yes, I'd be thrilled to be your next GILF."

Ashley smiled, reached across the table, covered one of my hands with hers and said, "Kind and caring. If you had answered in any other way, I probably would have rescinded my offer. Now, that only makes me want to be with you even more. Ten years? You'll probably explode like a volcano. I can't wait to see how much lava you spew." She giggled musically while I turned beet red again.

That Friday, a lot of the faculty and staff were going out for drinks after school. Ashley invited me along. I'd been out to some of these Friday parties in the past, me going wouldn't seem so strange. There was a neighborhood bar nearby where everyone usually went when they went out for drinks. I arrived and the first person I saw was Ashley.

She had changed clothes somewhere along the way. The only thing she was still wearing from school was her jeans that hugged her like a second skin. She had on black leather stiletto knee boots with at least 4" heels. She had put on an off-the-shoulder neon purple sweater that just covered her ass and had a deep vee cut neckline. She had belted that with a wide black leather belt that cinched her waist even tighter showing off her magnificent figure. And she had somehow managed to touch up her makeup for a more dramatic evening look.

Ashley saw me too and began to walk up to me like a lioness stalking her prey. My mouth dropped open. She gently placed her fingertip under my chin, closing my mouth. "Careful, Mr. G. You don't want to be too obvious. Let's get you a drink and then I'll take you back to where everyone is sitting together."

We stopped at the bar, and I ordered a Tullamore Dew on the rocks. Ashley put her hand through my arm and guided me through the crowded bar to where our group was sitting. They had managed to score a large booth right next to the dance floor. "Hey guys, look who I found wandering around like a lost sheep." Everyone laughed and we said our hellos.

Conversation was flowing freely across the table. I had squeezed into the booth next to Ashley. She was talking with someone else when I felt her hand rest gently on my thigh where no one could see, her fingertips brushing lightly up and down. Her touch was electric! I gulped and visibly shuddered. Ashley turned to me, smiled sweetly, and said, "Don't you agree, Mr. G.?" as all the while her fingertips traveled higher and higher on the inside of my thigh.

I had no idea what the hell the conversation was about but managed to stammer, "Absolutely, Miss Luck. You couldn't be more right."

"Ah ah ah, remember, it's Ashley when we're not around the children." and she squeezed my thigh for emphasis.

"Of course, Ashley."

The D. J. was starting up and right at that moment, 'Just Got Paid' by Johnny Kemp came blaring over the sound system. Ashley squealed, cajoled a few of the other young female teachers to join her on the dance floor, and away they went.

It was clear from the beginning that Ashley was a marvelous dancer and none of the others could keep up with her. She was enjoying herself and letting herself go with the music. Obviously, those long years of dance lessons paid off for her. The music ended and the teachers made their way back to our booth. Everyone was very complimentary of Ashley's dance skills, and she was gracious in accepting their praise.

It wasn't long before I felt like a turnstile sitting at the edge of the booth. Young men kept approaching to ask Ashley to dance. She always smiled and obliged them but only danced one dance with each. I felt myself getting more and more jealous every time someone else approached her. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked myself. "You aren't in a relationship with Ashley. She doesn't owe you anything." I shook my head to shake these clearly irrational feelings out of my head.

Another dance had ended, and Ashley returned to the booth. Each time she returned, she also returned her hand to my thigh as if to say, "I'm here with you."

Just then 'Always and Forever' by Heatwave came on. Ashley stood up, looked at me and said loud enough for the entire group to hear, "Mr. G, you've been sitting here long enough. It's time you got out on the dance floor."

I started to protest but the entire group started laughing and chanting, "Mr. G.! Mr. G.! Mr. G.!"

Ashley took me by the hand and led me onto the dance floor. She flowed into my arms and molded her body to mine. I smoothly began to lead her around the dance floor. After ten seconds, she leaned back and looked at me, surprise on her face. "Clearly you forgot to tell me something at the get-to-know-you icebreaker. You're not just a good dancer, you're excellent. No, you're unbelievable!"

I blushed. "Mom made me take classical ballet when I was in grade school. She left it up to me if I wanted to continue when I got to high school, and I stopped taking lessons because I thought it wasn't 'manly' enough. I've often wished that I had continued. And when I told you Curtis gave me a musical education, it wasn't just listening to music. He took me to all the R&B dances on campus and made sure I got out on the floor. Ballet was a great foundation for R&B. The one thing Curtis stressed to me was that true R&B dancing is a lot like jazz dancing. Each dancer has to make the song his own. I tried really hard to learn that lesson. I love R&B music; I love dancing to it."

Ashley smiled and leaned back into me. I started to sing the lyrics to her, and she hugged me gently, her fingertips playing along my spine whenever we were turned away from our booth.

'There'll always be sunshine when I look at you

It's something I can't explain just the things that you do

But if you get lonely, phone me and take

A second to give to me that magic you make and

Everyday love me your own special way

Melt all my heart away with a smile....'

That song ended and Ashley started to lead me back to the booth. The D. J. went for the Heatwave doubleheader and 'Grooveline' came on. I pulled Ashley back to the floor and said, "Not so fast young lady! Let's see if you can keep up with the old man, let's see what you've got."

I had watched the 'Grooveline' video countless times and danced to it almost as many. I knew every move by heart and had added a few of my own. Like Curtis had said, I made it mine. Ashley just stood there for ten seconds, staring at me with her mouth open. I put my finger under her chin, closed her mouth and said, "You going to watch or dance?" A huge smile played over her face, and she began to watch me and mimic my moves.

Before long, the dance floor had cleared, and everyone was watching us. I could hear the teachers from our booth. "Mr. G.?" "You go, Mr. G." "Mr. G. got some moves!" The dance ended, Ashley hugged me, and we walked back to our booth to a standing ovation. The teachers were on their feet too, chanting my name. "Mr. G.! Mr. G.! Mr. G.!"

I had to repeat the story of my dancing history to everyone at the table. Ashley was just listening and beaming, her hand back on my thigh. Her fingertips brushed lightly over my crotch area. I leaned in so just she could hear me, "Please, Ashley, no, not here, not like this."

She whispered back. "I just wanted you to know how turned on I am. If you move like that on the dance floor I can't wait until I'm moving underneath you in bed!"

I smiled at her, and we continued talking with our group. I heard a chime from my phone. Margaret (my wife) was texting me. "I know you were going out with your co-workers but you're usually home by now. Is everything OK?"

"Sorry, honey, I lost track of time. These kids are just having so much fun and I kind of got caught up in their energy. You're right, it is getting late. I'll say my goodbyes and be home soon."

"See you when you get here."

I stood up to announce my departure. "That was my wife checking up on me. She wanted to know if I thought I was still in my twenties?" Everyone laughed. Then Ashley stood up.