Mistle Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Destiny sucked her breasts, her fingers played inside of Chelsea. Then, Destiny did something her young lover had not yet experienced; she hit her G-spot. Destiny's skilled fingers curved inside Chelsea and hit the roof of her vagina in a spot that nearly caused her to orgasm immediately. With a slow and steady rhythm, Destiny started pulling out and then pushing in again and curving her fingers once more.

Chelsea moaned, more screamed than moaned, as she was fucked in a way she had never been fucked before. When Destiny wasn't kissing her friend's lips, or sucking her pink nipples, she bent over and gave Chelsea's clitoris a few licks. It seemed she derived more pleasure from watching and hearing her lover's enjoyment than from being pleasured herself.

The moment Destiny lifted herself and bent over to taste Chelsea's young pussy, the dark-haired teen reached over and found Destiny's pussy lips. If she bent far enough, she could taste her cunt; which she hadn't had the pleasure of tasting, yet.

"Fuck...I want you. I want you..." Chelsea said desperately.

"You want this?" Destiny lifted her leg and placed it on the couch behind Chelsea's head.

Chelsea breathed in the aroused scent of her lover's vagina. Intoxicating. She pressed her lips to Destiny's moist opening and slipped her tongue inside. Chelsea's hands reached around, squeezing Destiny's ass, and pulling her further into Chelsea's mouth. She craved her new lover's pussy and devoured it like Thanksgiving dinner. On the other side, Destiny continued working her little pussy. The found themselves in an impromptu sixty-nine, both girls had a pussy in their mouth. Destiny loved this girl's tasty little pink cunt. She hadn't fucked a little white girl before, but after this tasty little pink morsel, she may want to start trying.

"That feels so good," Destiny said breathlessly. "I love the way you eat pussy."

"Mmmm," Chelsea mumbled in response.

"Are you gonna cum for me?"

"I'm mmmm..." Chelsea took her mouth off Destiny for a moment and gasped for breath. "Oh, fuck."

"Cum for me!" Destiny finger-fucked Chelsea's pink sex more vigorously than before. "Cum for me you sexy little bitch!"

Destiny pulled her fingers out and lightly slapped Chelsea's vagina. She bent down and sucked the girl's clit. Chelsea's body was on the brink of losing control and she hadn't exercised her dominance the way she planned. It seemed likely that Destiny dominated her in every sense. To regain control, Chelsea closed her legs and shoved Destiny off the couch.

"I love being on top," Chelsea said, lowering her hips on Destiny's face.

In Chelsea's own philosophy, the girl who came first was the least dominant of the two. If she gave in to Destiny so soon, she'd be putty in the young lady's hands. With Destiny's sweet glistening pussy lips in front of her, Chelsea was determined to make her cum first. Despite how uncomfortable the hardwood floor was on her knees, she went to work.

"Mmm uuhhnn y-you're so goo-"

"I know I am," Chelsea gloated. "I think it's time you cum for me."

Chelsea felt her body getting closer to an orgasm, but she concentrated hard on Destiny's wet vulva. Her tongue made a trail so far down that she nearly reached her asshole. Should she, Chelsea wondered. She decided the first asshole she wanted was her mother's, for now she would focus on fucking this sweet cunt.

On the other side of their new sixty-nine, Destiny grabbed Chelsea's white ass and ate her pussy as ferociously as before. She knew she had the girl nearing an intense orgasm. Chelsea knew it, too. The eighteen-year-old's body betrayed her. Destiny's tongue had run up too far and touched Chelsea's puckered anus. While tonguing Chelsea's anus, Destiny used her thumb to rub the girl's clit.

"Fuck! I'm..." Chelsea worried about cumming. She worried about possibly squirting in Destiny's face. What would the girl think about that? Destiny is a squirter, too. Before she came, she had to make Destiny cum. "Ahhhhhhh!" Chelsea screamed and released a flood of warm liquid on her lover's face.

"Whoa!" Destiny said as first. The taste, however, had a hypnotic hold on her. Destiny licked and sucked the juice dripping from Chelsea's sensitive pink pussy. The girl, despite having orgasmed so intensely, was not finished with Destiny, yet. She curved her fingers and fucked her black lover the same way she was fucking Chelsea on the couch. Chelsea was determined to hit her G-spot and make her squirt.

That was it, Chelsea told herself. She hit it just right. Destiny's legs pushed her hips up. Chelsea wrapped her arms around Destiny's legs and feasted on her pussy. Destiny was practically doing a handstand as she had her pussy eaten like never before. Chelsea turned into an animal. She sucked, fucked, and fingered with an intense determination to give Destiny the most amazing orgasm of her life.

Destiny screamed until Chelsea sat down on her face. Like a national park geyser, a burst of liquid shot up and splashed in Chelsea's hair, down her chest, and covered the floor. This didn't stop Chelsea, yet. She continued working her pussy until Destiny could cum again. Beneath her ass cheeks, Destiny couldn't believe this girl. What she lacked in experience, Destiny assumed, she more than compensated with her enthusiasm.

While Chelsea had no intention of tasting Destiny's asshole, she decided to press a finger inside. Destiny's own juices lubricated her enough to make entry into her puckered hole easy. Chelsea pumped up and down, her lips still focused on her lover's clit. Chelsea had to readjust after Destiny's body began to shake and shutter, almost knocking her down. She slid her tongue inside, tasting every inch of the black starlet. Within seconds of fingering her asshole, Destiny was moments away from her second orgasm.

Another stream of liquid shot up, but this time it had been caught by Chelsea's mouth; and up her nose. She swallowed, cleared her nose, and collapsed on the side of Destiny. Her heart was still beating out of her chest. She tried to relax and catch her breath. This experience helped teach Chelsea much more than she expected. She was able to satisfy a woman she never met before and give the girl two cum-soaked orgasms; Aunt Mandy would surely be proud. Lying back with her head rested uncomfortably on the hard floor, Chelsea welcomed Destiny in her arms. Destiny's head, her hair soaked from their wet orgasms, rested on Chelsea's chest. The eighteen-year-old hoped it was as enjoyable for her partner as it had been for her.

"That was amazing," Chelsea said, having at last caught her breath.

"Sure was," Destiny smiled. "Where'd you learn to do that?"

"Aunt Mandy taught me," Chelsea said.

Destiny lifted her head and looked into Chelsea's eyes with her eyebrows turned in disbelief. "What? You're joking, right?"

Keys in the door jiggled. Destiny began to panic. Whoever walked through that door would walk straight into their predicament. Chelsea bit her lip nervously, not entirely confident it wasn't her mother, but otherwise she kept calm. There was a good chance this was Mandy. If it was, things were about to get interesting. Chelsea questioned herself whether or not she could give it a go once more. How many orgasms did she have already?

"Honey, I'm home," Mandy said in a singsong manner.

"This is not what it looks like!" Destiny struck up her defense. An awfully weak defense.

Both young ladies were completely naked, wet, and smelled of pussy. Destiny held clothes up to her body, but hadn't had a second to put something on. Chelsea's nerves sub-sided, giving way to a mischievous grin. Mandy was prepared to lay out the next stage of her plan.

- - -

"Chelsea, you know your mother could've walked in at any moment," Mandy said. "How about the three of us go back to my bedroom?"

"The floor is soaked," Chelsea informed her. "We have to clean this first. Then the three of us can have more fun."

Destiny, still looking like a deer in headlights, threw a wide-eyed look at Chelsea. The pale teen wondered what must be going through Destiny's mind at this moment. Was she interested in doing more? Did she still have some energy left? If she was too exhausted, she wouldn't have to do much. She could either enjoy being pleasured or enjoy watching niece and aunt have sex.

Mandy tossed a towel from the closet to Chelsea, then grabbed one herself. The pair cleaned the floor, couch, coffee table, everything that could indicate that sex occurred; unusually wet sex. Destiny didn't help, or wipe, instead she stared at Chelsea's still naked body...in front of her aunt? They weren't together, were they?

"You...and...her?"

As Destiny struggled to fathom a relationship between aunt and niece, Mandy made her intentions clear. After dropping the wet towel in the laundry basket, she walked over to the couch, grabbed Destiny by her hair, and pulled her head back before landing a deep kiss. Her tongue explored her client's mouth, analyzing her taste. As expected, her lips, her tongue, even her breath tasted of Chelsea.

"I bet these lips have had so much fun today," Mandy remarked.

She turned to Chelsea. The girl sat up, looking as sweet and innocent as possible, and expected the same rough treatment. Much to her delight, Mandy grabbed her hair and pulled back roughly. The risqué relatives made out with such passion, one would think they were dating. Mandy's hands cupped her niece's small breasts, then slapped them.

"You've been a naughty little-"

"Wait a second. What's going on here?" Destiny became indignant.

"The three of us-"

"We can't though. Not all three of us. You said she was your niece."

"She is."

Destiny tried her best to rationalize. "You and her mother are close friends, right? You're not blood related."

"No, we are," Mandy confirmed. "Her mother is my sister; and not step-sister. I've fucked her, too."

"What!" Destiny said as she grabbed her clothes and hurried to dress herself. "No. No. You people are fucking sick. No. I'm getting the fuck-"

"Come on," Chelsea said. "Don't be so dramatic."

"NO! Fuck you. Fuck her. You're both sick. I'm out of here." Destiny slipped on her sandals and hurried for the door.

"Oh well," Mandy said. "I guess I won't be seeing her again. Let's go."

"Where?"

"To my bedroom. You had your fun, but I've gone without. Time to get Auntie off."

She held her niece's hand and walked her down the hallway. Chelsea had a plan of her own. She shoved Aunt Mandy against the wall. The teen kissed the woman's lips, devouring her face. While they kissed, Chelsea was working on undressing her aunt. The pants were un-buttoned, un-zipped, and being pushed down as far as Chelsea could reach without giving up Mandy's lips. Her shirt was next, lifted up as far as she could go. Their kiss broke, but only for a second, as the shirt came off.

"My room," Chelsea said.

"Mmm," Mandy moaned. "My naughty little slut."

In the bedroom, Chelsea pushed Mandy on the bed. With the same passionate aggression she displayed moments ago on Destiny, she grabbed her aunt's small thong and wrestled it down to her ankles before tossing it aside. Chelsea wanted her pussy in the worst way, but then she remembered something her and Destiny had tried. She positioned herself on top of her aunt in the sixty-nine. While she wanted to eat Aunt Mandy's delicious pussy, it made sense to allow Mandy a taste of her sweet sex, too.

Unbeknownst to Chelsea and Mandy, a second set of keys made its way into the door. The moment she walked into the house, Jenni could smell the musk of sex in the air. It had to be Mandy, Jenni thought, because her daughter wasn't likely to have a guy over the house so soon; if she was still into guys, it was hard to tell with the way she acted this morning.

On the floor beside the couch, Jenni found a small pile of clothes. She grabbed the pink panties, still moist, and brought them to her nose. These were Chelsea's. The scent brought her back to earlier this morning when she rubbed her daughter's pantie-covered sex. Jenni breathed in deeply. No one else was around. She slipped the panties down her pants and underneath her underwear. With her daughter's panties, she was getting herself off. Until she heard moaning from down the hall.

Someone was home. In fact, Mandy's car was in the driveway. Jenni removed the pink underwear from her pants and tossed them aside. She felt ashamed of getting off thinking about her daughter, her own flesh and blood. Rather than allow herself to enjoy the fantasy, Jenni traveled down the hall. The sounds grew louder. When she reached her daughter's door, Jenni began to fear the worst. If Mandy's car was there, and assuming Chelsea was home, she had a sick feeling about what she might find if she opened the door. Jenni swallowed her fear and grabbed the handle. Please don't do this, Mandy, Jenni thought. Please don't be fucking my daughter.

"Hey, you're home," Mandy said leaving her bedroom down the hall; fully dressed. "How was work?"

"Work? Good," Jenni said, watching her sister walk into the living room.

She breathed a sigh of relief, thankful that Mandy wasn't taking advantage of her daughter. Chelsea is a sweet, innocent, untouched young lady and Jenni didn't want anyone corrupting her. Their encounter earlier this morning was strange, but it was an anomaly, Jenni assured herself.

When she turned the knob, and the door swung open, she saw Chelsea lying on her back, legs spread apart, knees up, with the purple vibrator she was caught with days ago. Chelsea was masturbating. Jenni couldn't take her eyes off her. She looked like a woman, not a little girl. She was eighteen now, Jenni reminded herself, and she was taking care of herself the way a woman would. Jenni wondered if wetness would be visible through her pants; she wouldn't want her daughter to notice her arousal. The petite body of her daughter began to shake and shutter as an orgasm approached. She raised her hips, screamed, and fucked her little pussy hard.

When Chelsea's eyes opened, following an intense orgasm, she saw the door close. Was it Aunt Mandy or was it her mother? Chelsea was too enthralled in a sexual fantasy involving both women, that she denied the outside world existed. For that moment, she succeeded in seducing her mother, introduced auntie into the mix, and the three of them tried every position in their own Kama Sutra. The day would come when that fantasy was full-filled, Chelsea smiled confidently, and that day may be tomorrow.

— — —

Author's Note: It took me longer than normal to write this because I had been terribly sick for about a week. Apparently, I am allergic to pollen. I never knew a person could just develop an allergy, but I've been much better for the past few days. Chapter 3 is here, hopefully it did not disappoint, and Chapter 4 will arrive within the week. Thank you to all of my readers, I appreciate your continued support.

12