Mistle Family Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's fine with me," Caralyn said.

"Good," Jenni smiled. "I'm glad to hear that."

— — —

"It didn't freak you out, did it?" Chelsea asked as she stretched out on the bed. Hours after dinner ended, the three women retired to Jenni's bedroom following a movie in the living room. Sharing her mother's kisses with Caralyn during the movie was exciting. In the bedroom, she hoped to share a lot more.

"No...well, sort of," Caralyn said, cozying up to Jenni. "It seemed a little strange at first, but then it was actually a little...erotic."

"Erotic?" Jenni asked with a lilt of interest in her voice. She ran the back of her hand down her daughter's cheek. With her thumb, she traced Chelsea's jaw. Jenni bent down, her soft motherly lips meeting her daughter's full youthful lips. "My daughter and I are very close."

After a brief kiss, Jenni sat up with her back against the headboard. She was sitting between Chelsea and Caralyn; whose eyes hadn't left the young lady's body, and for good reason. As Chelsea lounged on her side, held up on an elbow, her tanktop hung low enough to cause the girl's left breast to peek out of the armhole.

Jenni noticed her lover's stoic gaze. Chelsea was certainly a sight to behold. Her beauty caught many eyes as she developed throughout high school. Her sensuality even turned her own mother. How much further could they take Caralyn? Jenni wondered. Could they go further than kissing? Chelsea must've been asking herself that same question, because she placed a hand pretty high on her mother's naked thigh.

"Do you have a daughter?" Chelsea asked.

"I do," Caralyn replied. "Two daughters in fact, Ashley is my oldest, twenty-one. And Lucy is turning eighteen on Saturday.

"Eighteen?" Chelsea asked. "That's a big deal. How about you bring her here on Saturday?"

"I was planning to spend time with my daughter at our home for her birthday. It'd be nice to have some quality time with her."

"You can have plenty of quality time with her here. I'm sure my family would be accommodating," Chelsea grinned devilishly. A fresh eighteen-year-old. That would be fun.

"I appreciate the offer, but my eldest daughter, Ashley, is back from college for a couple of weeks. I think they'd like to spend time together, too."

"Would my mother and I be invited?" Chelsea's mischievous mind turned out some fun new ideas.

"I don't see why not," Caralyn replied. "Sure, you're both invited."

"Thanks," Chelsea said. A hot milf and both of her daughters? Add in Mom and this birthday party would be the wildest, hottest, most orgasmic birthday ever. How could anyone possibly pass that up? "I can't wait to meet them."

"You are evil," Jenni playfully pushed Chelsea over. "You have some bad intentions little lady."

Chelsea laughed and positioned herself up on her elbow again. "What if I do?"

Caralyn began to think about what she meant. Bad intentions? Did that mean she intended to...have sex with Lucy and Ashley? Caralyn tried to hold her arousal at bay. Then an image of Chelsea kissing Lucy. Ashley going down on Chelsea. Lucy making out with Ashley. Caralyn shook the ideas out of her head.

"Do you kiss your daughters the way I kiss Chelsea?"

"No," Caralyn said abruptly. "I've never thought about it. I mean, like a little peck, but..."

"Are they as hot as you?" Chelsea asked.

"They're both very attractive."

"I felt the same way about my Chelsea," Jenni said with a hand on her daughter's shoulder. "You know, our relationship went through some changes over the past couple of weeks." Jenni's fingers moved down Chelsea's tanktop strap moving ever closer to her exposed breast. "One day, I had to stop denying myself the pleasure. I saw her in a new light, as the beautiful woman she is, and then we..." Her index finger traced her daughter's pink areola. "We love each other more now than we ever had. And when we kiss..."

Jenni allowed her words to trail off. She moved down beside her daughter. At first, Jenni kissed her lips, slowly, softly. Her hand cupped Chelsea's small breast. She gently lowered the young lady onto her back, with Jenni on top still kissing her lips and caressing her soft mound.

Caralyn couldn't believe her eyes. This was no longer just a kiss. Her girlfriend and her girlfriend's beautiful daughter were doing things only lovers would do. Chelsea lifted her mother's dress up and over her head. As their kissing resumed, making love with their tongues, Chelsea cupped her mother's bare breasts. Jenni's chest found its way to Chelsea's face, and the young girl's mouth had no problem latching on to one nipple and then the other. It wasn't until that moment, seeing Chelsea's little pink tongue flick Jenni's nipples, that Caralyn realized she was playing with herself.

"Come here," Jenni said while wiggling her finger.

As if under a spell, Caralyn moved closer to the pair. Jenni saw what Caralyn was doing under her skirt. She pulled her girlfriend's hand out of her panties and saw the glistening wetness of her arousal. Jenni saw the wet fingers that played inside of Caralyn and brought them to Chelsea's lips. The blonde woman's jaw dropped in a frozen moan as the young girl took the fingers in her mouth and cleaned them with her tongue—all while staring up into her eyes.

An inch from her body. Half a meter from her occupied lips. Caralyn could feel the heat radiating from her youthful body. Chelsea smelled of cucumber melon bodywash with a brush of Sharell No. 07 perfume around her neck. Caralyn reached out, while mother and daughter were again locked in an impassioned kiss, and placed a hand on Chelsea's smooth abdomen; her lips found a home at the nape of the girl's neck.

"Mmhmm," Chelsea moaned and pulled away from her mother's lips.

Caralyn stopped a moment and hovered over Chelsea. Such beautiful blue eyes. Full of passion and lust, with a hint of innocence. She swooped down slowly and pressed her lips against Chelsea's, until her lips parted and Caralyn sucked her tongue. The young lady's hot breath and twirling tongue made Caralyn wet. She felt a hand grasp her breast and squeeze hard enough, but not too hard, to draw a moan from Caralyn. When she looked down and realized Chelsea was groping her, a fire burned inside and underneath. The gorgeous blonde slipped her hand down her own panties once more, hoping to put the fire out herself.

"That's not how we do things here," Jenni said with a grip on her girlfriend's wrist. "You see Chelsea's panties?"

"Yeah," Caralyn nodded.

"Take that hand and slip it down her panties."

"I can't believe—"

Jenni cut her off with a kiss. She savored the taste of her daughter's mouth in Caralyn's breath. Their plan worked to perfection. It seemed Caralyn arrived with the intention of having sex and she wouldn't be disappointed. Both mother and daughter couldn't wait to explore every soft fleshy curve, every hole, every inch of this woman's gorgeous body.

"Come on," Jenni whispered. "I'd love to watch you play with my baby girl's pussy."

"Uhhhhnn," Chelsea moaned after Caralyn's fingers started rubbing her sweet spot.

"You like that?" Jenni asked.

"Yeah," Caralyn said. "I never expected to be...touching your daughter."

Jenni stepped off the bed and pulled her panties down to her ankles. "Take her panties off, now. She has a delicious pussy you really have to taste."

Jenni has tasted her daughter's pussy? Caralyn's heart beat out of her chest. She moved between Chelsea's legs and tucked her thumbs under the girl's waistband. She kissed the teen's covered snatch once, then twice, and as Caralyn pulled her panties down, she continued kissing Chelsea's barely concealed nethers until wetness gathered. By the time her panties reached the bottom of her ass, Caralyn's thumb confirmed Chelsea was ready.

What would Jenni do in the meantime, Caralyn wondered. Jenni kissed her lover, pushing her tongue past Caralyn's lips. Chelsea lifted her legs in the air, allowing her panties to move past her ankles until Caralyn tossed them aside. Jenni reached down and grabbed her daughter's tanktop, stripping her naked.

"How'd you like to watch my daughter eat her mother's pussy?"

"That would be hot," Caralyn admitted freely. Her thumb rubbed circles around the eighteen-year-old's pink protuberance.

The idea of watching cute little Chelsea eat her sexy mother's pussy was enough to convince Caralyn of just about anything. Caralyn suddenly began to think about sucking Ashley's plump breasts...licking Lucy's sweet pussy...Caralyn's inhibitions had been demolished entirely.

Jenni lifted her leg over her daughter's head and positioned herself just above her face. Chelsea reached up and grabbed her mother's legs. She pulled her down on top and engulfed her pussy like nothing Caralyn had ever seen. Chelsea reached a hand down and started rubbing her clitoris while Jenni's hands worked her daughter's small breasts.

Caralyn pushed two fingers between Chelsea's slippery lips. She finger-fucked the eighteen-year-old while she watched her devour her mother's pussy.

The raven-haired girl could only see her mother's round ass when she opened her eyes. Her tongue rolled around the outside of Mommy's vagina. Chelsea's lips closed on and sucked Jenni's clitoris before letting go with a wet pop three or four times. She knew her mother's body enough to realize the key to making her cum was sucking her uber-sensitive clit.

"Keep going," Jenni groaned while Chelsea's mouth worked on her. "Make Mommy cum, baby!"

Chelsea's body heaved from the mounting pleasure between her legs. Caralyn knew she was taking this girl there. Looking down at the delicious young pussy spread open, her own fingers coated in Chelsea's juices, she couldn't wait much longer. Caralyn wanted to taste the young vagina. Caralyn had always been a lesbian, even when she didn't quite know it but rather sensed something was amiss when with her now-deceased husband.

She loved that man dearly, he had always been a great husband to her and father to his daughters, but she felt nothing sexual for the man over the past five years of his life. Caralyn had been with women many times in her youth, from the slumber parties-turned-orgies of her high school years to the college roommate experiments of early adulthood. Never, in all her years, had she been a part of something so wild and so erotic as to have her lover and her teenage daughter in bed together.

"Keep going, baby!" Jenni screamed, her fingernails digging into Chelsea's breasts. "Fuck!"

The taste...how could Caralyn describe it? Chelsea's pussy tasted like biting into the largest ripest strawberry of the season. A natural earthy sweetness. Wet on her lips. Juices dripping down to her chin. And that hole at the center of a fresh strawberry, Caralyn turned her tongue up and swirled it counter-clockwise around the inside. Her face was buried so deep that Chelsea's puffy labia nearly enveloped her entire jaw.

Chelsea pushed down on Caralyn's head, forcing her out from between her legs before she orgasmed. She didn't want to cum, yet. Her mother, however, had been shaking and grinding on her face as a fiery orgasm took her body. Caralyn stared in amazement as a mother fucked her daughter's face. When Jenni finished, she swung her leg over and leaned down to give her daughter a kiss.

"Wow," Caralyn said. "You two..."

"You haven't seen nothing yet," Jenni teased.

She kissed Caralyn. A pair of hands pulled the sexy thong she wore to impress Jenni down to her knees. Caralyn moved to allow Chelsea to take the only article of clothing left between them off, Caralyn's dress. Chelsea's tongue flicked her pink nipples, while Jenni still had her lover's mouth. Someone's hand, Caralyn couldn't tell who, had started rubbing her moist snatch. Suddenly, Caralyn found herself on her back.

Jenni entwined her legs with those of her lover's, pressing her own soaked post-coital pussy into Caralyn's.

"You want to finish your meal?" Chelsea teased.

Caralyn nodded, knowing exactly what the devious young woman had in mind.

With Caralyn on her back and her mother tribbing her from the top, Chelsea seated herself on Caralyn's face. From this position, Chelsea played with Caralyn's modest chest, while she watched Mom fuck her. It was then that she realized they should've borrowed Aunt Mandy's strap-on.

Jenni reached for a bottle on the nightstand. Slippery-Wet Lubricant, said the label. Their natural wetness had begun to dry, and dry flesh-on-flesh friction could be a painful affair. She poured enough, without overdoing it, between herself and Caralyn. The slickness allowed Jenni to gain a better, more upright, position. She grabbed her daughter by the hair and pulled her into a kiss.

Chelsea could feel it welling up inside of her. Caralyn's tongue knew how to work a pussy. She swirled it inside, kissed Chelsea's clit, and pressed her face hard into her soft fleshy sex. Chelsea wondered how Caralyn would react when the dam broke and a rush of water splashed her face? Sweat poured down from Chelsea's forehead. She couldn't worry about Caralyn's reaction now. It was coming. She was cumming.

"Ahhhhnnn..." Chelsea moaned into her mother's mouth. "I'm cumming!"

"That's right, baby."

"I'm fucking...!"

Chelsea lifted herself off of Caralyn's face, leaning on one leg. With her right hand, she rubbed herself vigorously. Her face contorted, turning red. Sweat streamed down between her breasts.

"AHHH!"

A stream of clear fluid burst out of Chelsea and covered Caralyn's face. Her eyes bulged in bewilderment. Caralyn had never seen anything like it before. Girls can cum like that? It tasted like nothing in particular as it dripped down Caralyn's lips into her mouth. Thankfully, it lacked the ammonia odor associated with urine, so it couldn't be that. What was it, then? A female ejaculation? If so, Caralyn licked her lips, that was hot.

Jenni and Chelsea exchanged sloppy wet kisses, which landed everywhere from lips, to cheeks, to noses. When they stopped, Jenni pushed her daughter's sweaty head down between Caralyn's legs. She slapped the girl's ass to tell her to spin her body around. There was Chelsea, her face between her mother's girlfriend's legs. On the other side, Jenni was spreading her daughter's ass cheeks and making circles with her tongue around the hole; Chelsea cleaned every inch of her body very carefully.

"You like that?" Chelsea asked, giving Caralyn's puffy pussy a few licks.

"Yes," Caralyn said.

Chelsea wasn't ready to devour her pussy, yet. She thumbed her clitoris. Slid her tongue between her wide-parted lips. Planted kisses around her labia every so often. Chelsea had a little game she wanted to play. She called the game, "Down the Hole of Debauchery". The rules were simple. Make Caralyn fantasize, out loud, about fucking both of her daughters. Mommy turned. Lucy and Ashley's Mommy was about to turn.

"Caralyn, I'm looking forward to going to your daughter's birthday party."

"Mmm...that feels so good."

"I've got a gift for Lucy."

"Yeah?" Caralyn said with her eyes closed. "What's that?"

"I'm going to fuck her," Chelsea said, "right in front of you."

Caralyn's eyes popped open. She looked down at Chelsea between her legs. Those bright blue eyes. Long black as night hair. That adorable smile. This girl was most certainly the devil.

"Would...you...like...that?" Chelsea said between kisses. Mommy was doing an excellent job behind her, but Chelsea was trying to concentrate on her game.

"Yeah."

"Really? How would like to watch me fuck both of your daughters?" Chelsea asked while thrusting three fingers in and out of Caralyn.

"Yes!" Caralyn cried out.

"You wanna watch?" Chelsea continued fucking her juicy cunt. "Tell me you want to watch me fuck Lucy's pussy!"

"I want to...ooooo...I want to watch you fuck m-my..."

"You want her, too! Don't you?" Chelsea taunted.

"Uhhnnn fuck, I want her!"

"Naughty Mommy...ahhh," Chelsea moaned. She was nearing another orgasm as her mother probed her puckered hole and finger-fucked her dripping cunt. The dirty talk with Caralyn about her daughters was just getting good.

"You'd love to make...mmmm...Lucy cum," Chelsea tried suppressing her growing orgasm. "You'd love to make her cum, wouldn't you?"

"Ohh yes! Shit you're...yes, I'd love to make Lucy cum!" Caralyn screamed. "And Ashley! Fuck!"

"Naughty Mommy, you want both of your daughters?"

"Yes!"

Caralyn's hips drew upwards. Muscles clamped down on Chelsea's fingers. The sweet and naughty young woman was taking her all the way. Never in her life, Caralyn thought as an orgasm rippled through her senses, had she felt so thoroughly satisfied. She decided at that moment that she would fuck her daughters; once Lucy turned eighteen. Would Ashley and Lucy be willing to try?

Chelsea, meanwhile, dropped her face deep into Caralyn's crotch involuntarily. Jenni spanked her fluffy little cheeks while her tongue pushed through the opening into her daughter's anus. Her fingers slipped and slid so rapidly in and out of Chelsea's vagina, that at times it was hard to tell if she was inside Chelsea or not. Muscles contracted hard around Jenni's fingers. She pulled out and rubbed Chelsea off until she collapsed on the bed.

The three women, covered in sweat and sex fluid, moved around until they all laid comfortably in bed together. Jenni at the center. Chelsea to her left. Caralyn on her right. All of them exceptionally satisfied. Caralyn couldn't believe the wild night she just had.

"I'm serious about my gift for Lucy," Chelsea teased.

"What's that?" Caralyn asked, thoroughly exhausted. "You mean you would..."

"Right in front of you and her sister," Chelsea said while wiping sweat from her eyebrows. "I will need your help."

"How do expect to do that?" Caralyn said with skepticism. "What I mean is, how do we do that?"

"It all starts," Chelsea began to say as she propped herself up, "with a kiss."

Chelsea kissed her mother's lips once more and Caralyn felt a sudden rush of inspiration. Lucy's eighteenth birthday was sure to be an event that no one would forget.

12