Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blondsubles
blondsubles
958 Followers

I flinched when Mistress removed her hand, waiting for the next blow, but it never came. Instead, Lisa walked over and helped me stand. Instantly, one hand went to my eyes to wipe away the tears and the other went to my bottom to rub away the sting.

"Spread your legs, Lynn." came Mistress's voice and I complied without even thinking. I gasped, then let out a moan, when I felt her run her fingers through the folds of my pussy. When she removed her hand, I looked down and saw that her fingers were glistening with my juices. "Hmmmm..." Mistress said, looking at her hand and then at my hairless vagina. "It looks like someone enjoyed herself. Did you like it?" I couldn't speak at that moment so I nodded, even though I knew that she wanted me to say it. Mistress obviously knew the state I was in and didn't press it. "Would you like for me to continue, Lynn?" After a moment, I gave another nod. Mistress grasped my hand again and pulled me back over her lap.

The smacks this time echoed like thunder in my ears. The stinging pain was greater this time but the heat was transferred directly to my pussy. With each blow, I could feel the stirrings of an orgasm draw nearer. There was no soft caresses this go around, just more smacks on my already sore bottom. I began to cry in earnest even as my body betrayed me, becoming more aroused with each blow.

Lisa had knelt in front of me, taking my face in her hands and kissing me hard on the lips. At that moment when she kissed me, Mistress stopped spanking me and shoved two of her well manicured fingers deep inside my sopping wet pussy. She curled her fingers, tickling my g spot, and began to pump her hand hard. I opened my mouth, allowing Lisa to slide her tongue past my lips. That's when Mistress brought her free hand down hard onto my red bottom. I screamed into Lisa's mouth as the orgasm ripped through my body, causing me to spray my fluids all over Mistress's leather pants. Her fingers continued to slam into me, causing another orgasmic wave to crash. It was all too much for me; the pain of the spankings, the pleasure of Mistress's fingers, the urgent tenderness of Lisa's kiss. I began to sob right there on Mistress's lap. It was a cleansing cry though, not of sadness but of release.

I fell off of Mistress's legs, kneeling on the floor. Lisa broke the kiss and held me tightly against her body. I hugged her back, clutching to her as a if she was a life preserver, as my body continued to be wracked by sobs.

After a couple of minutes, I calmed down enough to let Lisa go. She ran and retrieved some tissues for me which I gratefully accepted. Drying my eyes and wiping my nose, I felt Mistress's hand begin to rub my head, calming me down even more. "My dear, you need to let your friend know that you are safe, okay?" I nodded again and got my phone from my purse, text Deb that everything was cool. A thumbs up was her reply.

Lisa then laid me face down onto the soft carpet and began to rub lotion onto my sore ass. I flinched at first but soon, the sting lessened a lot. Mistress sat on her wooden throne, her legs crossed as her little girl tended to my body. After about five minutes passed, Lisa stopped rubbing me and helped me to rise to my knees at Mistress's feet. I kept my head bowed, looking at her boots. A sudden, almost overwhelming urge came over me right then to bend down and start running my tongue over the patent leather but I stayed kneeling.

"Well, little Lynn, did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes Mistress, I did."

"Would you like to experience this again?"

"Yes Mistress, I would."

"Fine. I am going to make you an offer. I do not want you to answer it right now. I want you to think long and hard about it." I knelt there, at Mistress's feet, patiently waiting for her to speak again. "I did some checking and found out that you are a very capable assistant. Is that true?" I was surprised to hear that Mistress had checked up on me, wondering how she had learned my name.

"Yes Mistress, it is true."

"Fine. I am in need of a personal assistant. The pay will be very good and I am willing to move you from your current residence as well as take care of your needs. In return, I expect to be able to take certain...liberties with your body. Also, I think that Lisa is very fond of you and would like a roommate. Do you understand what I am offering?"

I held my breath, not believing my ears. It was almost too good to be true. "Yes Mistress, I understand." I replied finally.

"Good, I will draw up a contract spelling out exactly what all your duties to me will be. I want you to peruse it thoroughly before signing it and I am serious when I say to please think about it. I don't want your decision to be made in haste. You may go now. Lisa, please be a dear and walk Lynn to her car."

I nodded again and rose to my feet. Getting dressed, I cursed silently as the rough fabric of my jeans rubbed against my sore ass. As Lisa and I left the apartment together, I took her hand in mine. We walked down to the elevator and to my car like that, hand in hand. It felt good, to be honest. When we arrived at my car, Lisa pulled me close and wrapped her arms around my neck, passionately kissing me on the lips. I kissed her back, our tongues wrestling for dominance. Pulling back, I stared into her baby blue eyes for a moment. Then I backed away and opened the car door.

Right before I got in, Lisa handed me a burner phone. "Mistress will text you a copy of the contract to this phone. Please think about it, Lynn. I really would love a roommate." Smiling, she kissed me again before turning around and walking off. I watched her leave, my eyes firmly glued to her firm ass tightly packed in her shorts. Getting in my car, I drove home, squirming all the while, trying to get comfortable.

blondsubles
blondsubles
958 Followers
12