Mistress Alexis' Harem - Taylor

Story Info
Alexis puts on a special performance for a special subject.
6.7k words
3
5.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers

Melanie watched from a distance as her most famous client finished her stage rehearsal; it always gave her goosebumps to watch her sing, undulate, and tantalize the crowd not just with fancy clothing and a recognizable voice the world over, but with a charming aura anyone could be taken by if they'd gotten to know her like Melanie did. As a specialized wealth management agent, Melanie had learned a great deal about the trappings of money, especially for those who'd not grown up with it and frankly needed her counsel to manage it properly before losing it to a number of variables. So many of her famous clients somehow gained a sense of entitlement that they were entitled to 'rich and famous' as a permanent designation, and that everyone around them was responsible for keeping it that way, no matter their own gargantuan mistakes and blusters. That kind of clientele could wreck a professional psyche in a fierce way, leading some in Melanie's profession to seek early retirement or mental health; she was quite lucky in not only could she handle clients like that better than most, but when she needed it, she had an outlet that helped her let go of absolutely everything, making her feel like the celebrity, or just worth a billion dollars with normally trivial things like verbal triggers spoken from a powerful voice that loved dangling shiny pocket watches in their visions. In that state, Melanie's own wealth manager was a woman named Alexis, whom her clients referred to as Mistress Alexis.

"You okay, Mel?" Taylor asked Melanie who'd drifted off into space for a moment, lost in a deeply-pleasant thought.

"Oh yeah, just a long day," she smiled back to the singer who sympathized.

"Definitely a long one; can't wait for some R&R,"

"Neither can I," Melanie meant to say, but what came out for some reason is "and it can't wait for you."

Melanie's biggest, and somehow friendliest client, Taylor Swift took her strange comment in stride, walking with her wealth manager deeper backstage, both heading toward her dressing room. Hidden past everyone else was a subtle hesitation to Melanie's words, something she'd found herself invisibly succumbing to, ripples of pleasure beginning to make waves just from the implicating phrasing. It was something they both understood, a secret they shared through understanding glances, and the occasional deep breath leaving them in-sync to the will of someone else. Such feelings were in the background as Melanie went over the usual financial figures, answering some questions the blonde had and offering advice on some of the best ways to spend without overspending. The pair was on auto-pilot all the way to Taylor's dressing room before her cellphone went off; while working with clients, she was inclined to ignore other calls and set her phone to silent if disturbed; Melanie looked anything but disturbed as the sound of a particular ring tone hit her like the trill of a siren's song. Gentle, serene background music used for ASMR sessions made Melanie almost stop in her tracks, keeping herself firmly upright while everything above her torso went relaxed and her shoulders began to lose energy. Looking around to make sure she was alone, she'd been conditioned to ready herself as safely as possible to receive the call at that sound, either by pulling over if she was driving in a car, or seeking privacy if she wasn't. As she was alone with the lone exception of Taylor by her side, Melanie took the call.

"Hello?" she said in the soft voice few in Melanie's life had the privilege of hearing. Whoever spoken back to her doubled the beatitude that came over her with just a word. Slumped shoulders and relaxed muscles gave way to a dreamy smile directed to blonde singer.

Taylor watched with widening eyes and the transformation she saw in her friend, surprised on the surface, and underneath it jealous of the luck that had befallen her friend all of a sudden.

"It's...for you..Taylor...."

Lethargic hands passed Melanie's cellphone to trembling ones as she brushed her blonde hair to the side to press it to her ear.

"Hello?" she asked, keeping some of the mystery of whom might be calling.

"Have you heard? Sign language is actually the least-spoken language in the world..." a familiar voice giggled into her ear.

Taylor rolled her eyes at the extremely dad joke, but they never made a full arch as they stopped to roll back as a surge of pleasure crashed into her essence and washed over her body. Melanie seemed ready to catch her if it was too much, but she steadied herself, huffing in bliss.

"You're lucky I'm a singer and not a comedian; my value to the entertainment world would be so warped if those are the jokes I got pleasure from."

"Yes, how unfortunate," Alexis giggled "How nice it might be to see you totally conditioned to tell only dad jokes on stage as a stand-up comic, and challenge yourself not to become a puddle of pleasure after telling each one."

Taylor nearly hated how quickly the hypnotist transitioned form making fun to making her quiver beneath the clothes she had on. In the several talks they'd had since Alexis introduced herself to Taylor as the voice that could do to her what so many masseuses, relaxation therapists, and other attempted soothsayers couldn't; it wasn't that those others did give the singer what they intended, they did. But even if it wasn't specifically meant for her in the borrowed recording, Alexis gave her a chance to exchange power, to let someone else have it and reward her in extraordinary ways. The rarity of whom she could trust with giving up any of the power she'd amassed in her career was staggeringly low compared to the number of people she worked with; such was the ultimate drawback of being a star of any kind, let alone a mega-star.

Lately, it felt like she only wanted to boil it down to Melanie and Mistress Alexis, and she was surprised to know a hypnotist that had that much power over any mind still sought consent and to even educate the mind she could claim without those things. After several talks, and finding out Taylor willfully wanted her control as much as Melanie or any of her other subs, it became a matter of patience, waiting for when Alexis was ready to give Taylor the individual session she'd been dreaming about since. Or so that was what Taylor consciously knew, that and how wildly-different their first conversation literally played out.

***

"Who is this," Taylor asked on their first conversation, not understanding at all why someone calling Melanie would be trying to talk to her, nor why Melanie looked so out of it when she answered. Taylor loved surprising people with her voice, her way of sweetly intimidating people.

"Listen to my voice," Alexis intoned in the same manner that she did in her recording meant for Melanie. A combination calming, overpowering and sexy that drew everybody in, especially vocalists who could appreciate the influential power of vocals. "Do you know who I am?"

Literally stopping in her tracks in the middle of her dressing room, Taylor could only gasp as her mind raced in speeds too fast for analyzing any one though, the amalgamation of them bringing her to the same conclusion - she was already taken by the voice that didn't know it had her spellbound until recently.

On the other end of the line, Alexis waited patiently, unwilling to hide her guileless smile. She could only imagine Taylor's position, going deep for a voice she only knew in a repetitious fashion, only to have that voice speak new words to her, directly to her. Despite deciding to keep their interaction long-distance, the hypnotist then wished she could be there to see how the ultra-recognizable face short-circuited itself from anticipation and pleasure.

"...y-y-yesss..."

"And who am I?"

"M-mmmm-mmistress...Alexis..." Taylor finally managed to get out, finding solace in a cushioned seat nearby she could sink into.

"Alexis is fine for now," slipping effortlessly into a normal, conversational voice, the effect was mostly gone, but the charmed remained. "It's nice to finally meet you, Ms. Swift."

"P-please, call me Taylor." The surrendered tone could've mistakenly given the impression that she was begging for it, especially in the near whimpering of saying her own name.

"Very well, Taylor," even Alexis could hear the soft sounds of swooning on the other end from an affectionate pronunciation, a telling sign for how much progression had set in from one recording.

"I hear you've become a fan of my audio works."

"Oh yeah! I have, your voice, what you said in that was incredible."

"That's high praise coming from a talent of your caliber," Alexis admitted, her own sense of being starstruck completely hidden. The hypnotist refused to believe the name Melanie had given her in regards to garnering a new interested, dedicated listener, the hypnotist figured she was being set up for a practical joke, waiting for a punchline that never came. Impatience plus a fear of such a reality triggered Alexis to trigger Melanie for the truth, several times. Information set heavy on the interrogator as the interrogated was more than happy to give her the same information several times over.

"You do realize that recording was meant for someone else, namely the woman nearby staring off into nothing in her own dreamy state," a slight tinge of chiding offset the description of what Taylor wanted to be, throwing her off a bit.

"I'm..I'm so sorry about that M-Alexis. I was just trying to listen to a relaxation file. I thought it'd be like an ASMR file or something for peace."

"That can be dangerous, Taylor, like taking-medication-not-prescribed-to-you dangerous."

"Yeah...but to be fair, most voices don't drug others leave people as trippy as yours does."

Pangs of pride made Alexis pause, mostly from who the compliment came from.

"I appreciate that, but I would still be careful in the future."

"I will," stated the singer who only wanted to get more reckless with her own listening mind. "May I ask a question though," the singer said, feeling her own mind slowly grow horny and needy.

"You may, Taylor," she smiled at granting a famous person permission to do anything.

"How would one get to where Melanie is? Like how did she get so..."

"Interested?" Alexis assumed she meant.

"Lucky," Taylor admitted.

Alexis began to explain in slightly reserved detail how Melanie came to be a slave of hers, and what that meant for both of them in regards to distance, frequency, boundaries, suggestions, etc. Taylor was of course fascinated, asking more leading questions and hoping for answers.

Alexis quickly settled in to explaining several things, including small bits of how she came to be a hypnotist herself, what it was like with hypnosis being more than just a hobby, and especially the mechanics of the mind and how hypnosis could turn gears and shift operations to the hypnotist's liking. The last point was easy to talk about as there was nothing confidential to breach, and it had been a while since she'd met someone interested in such a topic; the novelty of the listeners fame helped her let loose even more in the conversational tone that droned on softly with great pleasure.

It took a while before Alexis took note of the leading questions being asked of her, as if designed to make her say certain things, while the questioner spoke less and absorbed more, as her softened tone revealed.

"Taylor," Alexis finally asked after nearly giving a lecture on the subject, to what could've been a subject.

"Yesss..." was the listless response.

"How are you feeling now?"

"Mm, good. Just...good."

"Good and high," the redhead thought, slightly angry and amused at the situation. "You got me monologuing to get yourself under?" Alexis wanted to ask this flat out, but held back, as amused became the dominant feeling over anger. As diligent as she was about consent and discussion before any powerful session, Alexis still took stock of the situation as was presented to her; no matter the careful steps taken and consciously well-meaning explanation, she was dealing with someone desperate for what they really both wanted, and Alexis was more tempted than ever to give exactly what her new fan wanted.

Maybe it was her recent exposure with the Kalatravaasa business and playing with Dazzling, or maybe it was the absurdity of being able to say "Taylor Swift is throwing herself at me, doing everything she can to be my hypno-slave." No other domme in the world could say that, and why shouldn't she, Alexis concluded before speaking again.

"Just 'good?'" Don't you want to feel 'great?'"

"Great? Yess, I want..."

"Don't you want to feel 'fantastic?'" Taylor couldn't tell until after it happened when conversational morphed into a trancey tone, but it was hard to tell the difference so she was just happy for more.

"Fantastic..."

"Don't you want to feel...'more?'"

A small gasp formed from the implication, and how the last word sounded whispered like certain suggestions were in the subliminal tracks of the recording.

"M-more...please...more..."

"What would you do to feel...more?"

"Anything...please...anything," she begged as she was feeling it, pleading for the tap of pleasure to never be turned off.

"Would you refer to me as Mistress Alexis?"

"Oh yes Mistress Alexis!" she whispered unbidden, sinking into the cushioning beneath her.

"Would you obey your Mistress, in all things?"

"Yes Mistress...obey."

"In all ways?"

"Yes Mistress...always." Her new mistress giggled.

"What does obedience feel like to you?"

An unintelligible response as an answer made Alexis giggle again.

"What does obeying me feel like to you?"

Added moans of pleasure to a similar response turned giggling into a lusty chuckle.

"Does it feel...orgasmic?"

Alexis could only imagine where her free hand roamed while her phone hand was currently the strongest muscle on her body, steeled to communication with the hypnotist.

"Answer me, Taylor. Does it feel orgasmic?" A garnish of domme in her voice only excited the singer more.

"Yesss Mistress Alexissss," a sharp whisper of pleasure greeted waiting ears.

"Very good. Aren't the absolute best orgasms the slow ones, the ones it takes a great, great deal of time to build the pleasure, allowing you to feel every moment, and minute aspect, of that pleasure?"

"Yess Mistress Alexis," she said with pure acceptance.

"Waiting for that orgasm, letting it build is like waiting to speak to me, waiting for me to speak in that voice, using those words, that give you pleasure you never knew you needed so badly..."

"Mmmmmmyesss Mistress Alexis..."

"That building of pleasure, it's like...deliciously-slow sex. It's exactly like....patience."

A notable pause in Taylor's reaction was expected, her body being told to wait for what it wanted which seemed unacceptable. The domme in Alexis couldn't care less.

"Oh yesss," her tone steamrolled over Taylor's impatience. "Patience is like slow sex, like building the perfect pleasure," she hotly whispered. "Even the word patience is so very sexy. Patience," a sound of protest became a moan that transformed the meaning of the word.

"Patience." The protest was gone, only the moaning remained.

"Paaatieeennncceeee," Alexis sing-songed, knowing the conditioned drawing out of the word stayed with the singer, leaving her edging without having been told what that meant in a hypnotic sense.

"Patience," Taylor agreed and succumbed.

"That's right, Taylor. Patience. It'll feel so good to wait, and keep waiting for this, for whenever I want you to go deeply under for me."

"...yess Mistress Alexis."

"You won't want to make me say hypnotic things, do hypnotic things, bribe or beg me to do hypnosis with you. That won't ever feel as good as waiting for Mistress Alexis to be ready herself to trance you."

"Yess Mistress Alexis."

"When you have patience, Mistress Alexis has pleasure. When Mistress Alexis has pleasure, the pleasure will be all, allll yours."

"Y-mmm-yess Mistress Alexis."

"Feel that patience now, that silence, of waiting for my voice, and feel the pleasure resonate and reverberate in you, leaving you resolute on what you must do for me."

The five minutes Alexis made Taylor wait was filled with sounds of deep breathing, deepening as internal pleasure built as promised, and the resistance to keep from chuckling was high.

"See how good that feels?" Alexis finally spoke, shocking Taylor with more pleasure.

"Waiting for me, trancing on my time. When you finally get what you want, because you had patience, it's the mind-blowing orgasm that never disappoints. You cannot disappoint if you have no thoughts after all," she added for her own amusing flare.

"Patience...yes Mistress Alexis."

"And you're so deep now, you can let these commands lie deep inside you, and any memory of this be swept away from your noticing. You'll know you're waiting for me to initiate, to take possession of your mind. That's all you have to do...that's all that matters...isn't that right, Taylor?"

"Yess Mistress Alexissss..." was her utter acceptance of waiting for a trance that already struck, stealing the memory of it on its way out.

***

"If you're looking to be entertained, Mistress Alexis, I might be willing to give you a private concert. In exchange for a...private audience of course," Taylor nearly sung her offer to potentially sweeten the offer. With how she felt after every conversation and recording replay, she was surprised she didn't make that kind of offer more often, like every other sentence with Alexis on the phone. Doing it sparsely, waiting, seemed strangely satisfying, and strange for a proactive personality.

Such a personality moved a little slower in getting what she wanted with an undercurrent of satisfaction having her enjoying the journey instead of speeding towards the destination just over the horizon. She knew deep inside Mistress Alexis preferred it that way, and that could be reason enough to make patience a stronger virtue. She didn't know that she'd been gifted a modified version of the original recording, aiding suggestions of the pure, sexy pleasure of patience.

Instead of furthering her offer with a whole chorus of submissive singing, she relented, also knowing Alexis had only recently became a fan. The hypnotist wasn't that much into pop music before, but never doubted how the songstress got to be so heralded, and figured since she'd become a fan of her recordings, Alexis decided to extend the same courtesy.

"What a generous offer, but as hard as you work, by Melanie's and your own account, you should think about relaxing more." The words were spoken with complete concern, but recognizing the implication of the end of the sentence made Taylor bite her lip a little, leading a tethered melody into her dressing room.

"And I think you've waited patiently enough that I can finally help you with that..."

The anticipation shot high in her as a suddenly giddy listener quickly closed the door behind her to prepare to lie on the couch and let Alexis' voice take over. In such a rush to do so, she ignored several things including a light already being on in her dressing room, the plush couch there illuminated by a source coming from the other end of the room; a tall lamp pointed downwards like a spotlight. Bathed in the spotlight was a redhead sitting in a plush love seat, wearing one of Taylor's sparkly concert outfits. Light bounced off of every facet to give the room a starry look. Taylor was beyond stunned, she was spellbound at the first impression the hypnotist made upon her.

"It's nice to finally meet you in-person, Taylor. I'm Alexis," she announced with seductive flare. "But tonight, you may refer to me as Mistress Alexis. And if you're a good girl, you may continue to call me that in the future."

mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers