Mistress and Cummander

Story Info
Two pirate captains fuck to see who's really in charge!
4.5k words
4.21
11k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreadknots
dreadknots
1,516 Followers

Hello! This story features an orc lady pirate captain (with a small dick) entering a battle of wills with a VERY strong goblin pirate queen (with a huge dick)! SPH! Teasing! Strength Play!

But a warning! This story has some mental fuckery, up to and including mindbreaky stuff. In my head it's not permanent and she's just cockdrunk but BE WARNED AND WARY if you're not into mind changes in your lewderies.

********************************

"Forward! We've almost caught her!" Captain Gorna cried, her powerful voice barely carrying over the din. A freezing mix of rain and sea spray drenched everything it touched. Gorna's crew moved with casual confidence on the frigid deck, stopping to latch onto rails or masts to steady themselves as the Salty Mermaid lurched on sea swells that would ravage anything but a ship-of-the-line.

Orcs seldom rose to prominence on ships in military service, but in the open world of privateering, the taboos and mores of high society had little sway. Her crew appreciated her ferocity in battle, something she played up for their benefit. Gorna's fearsome appearance hid an incisive intellect, one that knew the value of being the 'brutal warrior' to a crew of rowdies and roustabouts.

At the top of the swell, she peered into the distance with a priceless spyglass. Fogged and spattered with water, she needed to clean it off on a precious scrap of dry cloth reserved for this exact purpose. The fabric became soaked, but the glass was clear enough to see the black sails of their quarry.

The Sweet Mercy had been the flagship of the Renauwit Republic Navy, christened the Indomitable or something equally as presumptuous. She'd been captured in battle and turned into the single most feared pirate ship on the nine seas, where she's reigned for nearly a decade. And at the helm, the nightmare herself. The stories didn't give her a true name, and no one alive dared say what she looked like. All they knew of her were the black sails of her ship, the Sweet Mercy, and the flag of crossed bones on a sea of red. Most called her the Sea Witch, but in the taverns and hospitals of port cities, names like Wave Wraith and Keelsplitter are never far from one's ear.

"Forward! For Queen, Country, and a shitload of money!" Gorna shouted, followed by a muffled round of cheers from the weary crew. These rough seas were taxing even the stout hearts of her seasoned men and women, so the knowledge that their payday was in sight was a welcome one. The bounty on the Sweet Mercy was enough to completely refurbish the Mermaid, while the price on the Witch herself could set her AND her crew up for life! Of course, she wasn't the first to go after the fortune.

"We can do this, right?" her helmsman asked. Vin had been with her since her first captaincy. Through thick and thin, feast and famine, they'd been together. He'd seen most of the crazy shit she'd pulled over the years, and rarely had he expressed doubt that she'd pull through.

Gorna laughed, laying on the confidence a little too thick. "Of course we can! There is no better ship than the Salty Mermaid, and no better crew either. No matter what tricks they think they can pull on some frightened merchants, we have the experience and the initiative."

"It's just..." Vin's eyes rolled up, like he was searching for just the right words. "I'm worried that the Witch isn't all hype. They say she beat a lot of the heavy hitters in the Northern Reaches. La'laura Nox, Vixen, even Blue Skye. None of them have been seen after setting out on the same bounty we're on."

Gorna nodded. She trusted Vin's insights, this was not likely to be a cakewalk. But the air of arrogance she put on was not entirely counterfeit. The orc captain had done incredible things, often through a mix of skill and sheer force of will. To back down from something just because it might challenge was not an act she was capable of.

The sea swells carried the Mermaid back down into a trough, and she lost sight of the other vessel. No matter. With the wind pressing them forward, there'd be nowhere for the foe to run!

She took the wheel herself, using years of experience to ride the tempestuous sea like a stallion broken by its knight. "We'll have them in a few hours. Once this storm clears, we'll have them right where we want them!"

Cresting another enormous swell, she could tell that her vessel was gaining on their target. But the Mercy was no longer heading in a straight line...

"It's coming about!" her helmsman cried in her ear.

"Impossible," she replied, "They can't ACTUALLY be trying to start a fight in a storm like this!"

In the distance, the huge shape of the Mercy demonstrated their intentions clear enough. It turned with preternatural grace, as if it was a pleasure craft on the lake of some rich dandy. Gunnels popped open, revealing twenty two cold iron muzzles.

She yanked the wheel to the left. "Tell Frederich to man the guns. We're going to need them in a few-"

Her next words were drowned out in a dreadful cacophony.

***

The storm vanished as quickly as it had appeared. As the sun filtered through the retreating clouds, it shined on an apocalyptic scene. The Salty Mermaid was sinking, its cabin looted and the surviving crew in irons. Gorna herself was the last to walk the gangplank over to the victorious Sweet Mercy. Standing guard with a pair of runelock muskets were a pair of diminutive green women.

"Goblins," she spat into the sea below her, "I can't believe I was beaten by a bunch of goblins. Does your Captain have no honour?!" Her clothes had been torn apart by splinters and near misses with enemy blades. Far from the confident privateer she'd started the day as, she cut a rather shabby figure in the shadow of her fallen vessel.

One of the guards laughed, her bosom bouncing in its restrictive clothing. "That's rich. You're Gorna Gallows! You're famous for raiding ships under flag of parlay. Well, before you sold out that is. Now you're what? Gorna Goodheart? Gracious Gorna?"

The captain rolled her eyes. "I don't have to take lip from a lumpy green potato. Put down those guns and I'll show you how "good" I am."

"While I'd love to, Cap'n would have my hide if I killed her prize. I'm to bring you to her cabin as soon as possible. So, if you don't mind," the goblin gestured with her longarm toward the stern, and Gorna trudged forward, awaiting her fate.

The sting of defeat hurt worse than her wounds. She couldn't imagine what fate the Sea Witch would have for her. Normally pirates and privateers had a respectful, if still antagonistic, view of one another. They were enemies so far as it was profitable. But there were always exceptions to the rule, dire souls who wanted nothing more than to break their rivals in all manner of horrific ways. Unwilling to even consider such thoughts, Gorna put iron in her spine and ice in her veins. Whatever fate awaited her, she'd meet it as a free woman. Strong. Proud. And most of all: free.

The cabin door opened on an impossibly large room, far in excess of anything that should exist on a ship. It was lit by a pair of gorgeous (and not to mention priceless) arcana lamps, bathing the room in soft white light but casting sinister shadows where they met heavy wooden support beams in the centre. Luxurious furniture in clashing and incongruous aesthetics sat beneath and paintings of disparate styles, some of which famous enough for even Gorna to recognize. It wasn't hard to put two and two together.

"This is her trophy room, isn't it?" Gorna sneered, "A bit ostentatious, don't you think?"

The goblin guard laughed. "You're more right than you can possibly imagine," she said, then slammed the wooden door shut. Gorna tried to force the handle, but the sound of clicking locks from the outside, an unusual feature on a captain's quarters to say the least, indicated that unless she wanted to try breaking down the door into a deck full of armed guards, she might be stuck in the room for the foreseeable future.

"She'll be with you shortly," a voice called from the dark. Gorna stepped out of the light of the lantern, allowing it to illuminate the shape of a tall woman with gorgeous red hair with pointed, predatory features. She wore an assortment of gold jewelry and nothing else, reclining like a pampered lordling on a chaise longue with gaudy purple upholstery. Poking out from the cushions was a fluffy, red tail with a white tip, which batted lazily about as if searching for a comfortable place to rest. Gorna then noticed the points of equally floofy ears poking out the top of her head. One of them held a trio of gold rings, while the other had been notched by a stray blow from a bladed weapon.

"Wait a minute...I know you," Gorna said, wagging her finger, "Well, we've never met, but I've heard stories about you. You're Vixen!"

The lounging woman preened. "Glad to hear my legend hasn't diminished. Hard to tell how long I've been here. Time just...flows by." She made an oscillating motion, like the rise and fall of waves, with her hand.

"What happened to you? Where's your ship?"

"My ship?" the foxgirl repeated, "You're already on it, silly. Oh, right, the ship I was the captain of. It's probably a home to some sea monster by now."

"It was a wreck anyways. I nearly sank you twice off the coast of Krakken Cove."

Another voice from the opposite side of the room, this one deeper but still feminine. Sitting with her legs splayed out, cradling a hefty tummy, was the scarred and comely form of La'laura Nox. Dark Elves were rare on the sea, and it was hard to miss her 6'6 height anywhere. But it was hard to picture the formidable, fearless pirate in the late stages of pregnancy. Her milky white hair poured down the back of a heavily cushioned chair. She wore nothing, letting Gorna see the tiny beads of moisture on the tips of her nipples.

"Nox? Vixen? What are the two of you doing here?" Gorna asked, then pivoted, "Wait, with all three of us combined, we could overrun this ship!"

La'laura laughed. "Not with this belly I'm not. I can barely waddle my way to the galley. Vixen?"

The foxgirl shook her head. "Too much work. I'd much rather lay around, eat grapes, and get fucked into unconsciousness. I can do something about those wounds though."

Vixen snapped her fingers, and a hundred little blue fireflies sparked to life around her. They floated over to Gorna, where they settled around her cuts, bruises, and other injuries from the battle. Then they vibrated, spreading a dust or pollen or...something, something that numbed and cooled and mended. Gorna watched in awe as all the lacerations sealed, the bruises disappeared, and the pain fade into nothingness.

Gorna sighed with relief. "Thank you, Vixen. You two are some of the most fearsome pirates ever to sail! With your magic, La'laura's skill with a gun...I don't care how intimidating this Sea Witch is, we can take her if we work together!"

"Oh really?"

All three women's heads spun to see the door to the cabin hung open. Standing in the doorframe was a figure roughly three and a half feet tall, her platinium blonde hair pulled into pigtails that touched her shoulder blades. Numerous rings festooned her fingers, and her belt buckle held the trademark skull and crossbones of a professional pirate. But the most attention-drawing aspect was her puffy scarlet pantaloons. In particular, the obscene bulge that reached down to her knee.

"Captain Gorna, I presume? I've been wanting to meet you for a long time."

"No fucking way," Gorna scoffed, folding her arms, "YOU'RE the Sea Witch? The most fearsome pirate on the ocean is a godsdamned GOBLIN?!" The orc felt the hands of the other pirate captains push her forward. She didn't fight them, more curious than outraged, and soon she found herself in the Captain's quarters, the heavy wooden door closing behind her.

The little woman looked on, amused at the display but didn't interfere. "The name's Plexi, actually. But I'm guessing you understand the need for a certain theatrical flair, Gorna Gallows." She stepped over to a rack of various liquors poking out of alcoves and retrieved a glass container with an amber coloured spirit. "Do you drink rum? I've pilfered several bottles when I took down Blue Skye's ship. T'was a shame to take her ship, only to find out she was straight. Oh well. Can't win them all I suppose."

"You've...taken down all the other pirates in the Northern Reaches? Why?!"

She sniffed at the open bottle before pouring a shot into two tiny glasses. "Because I'm the only real pirate there is, Gorna dear. Don't worry, I won't give the trade lanes a moment's respite. Vessels flying my flag assail loot-stuffed galleons and cargo hulks at this very moment. But I can't very well have competition for the Mistress of the Seas, can I?"

Gorna sputtered. None of this made any sense! "But...you're a goblin!"

"How very observant. Yes, yes I am," Plexi acknowledged with a sigh, handing off the shots to her smitten concubines, "But that doesn't change the fact that I'm the most dangerous woman on the oceans today. And if you want proof, look around you. You're on my ship, surrounded by my former rivals. I'm unarmed. If you want to make a move, go ahead." She upended the shot glass, letting the fluid settle in her mouth for a moment before swallowing.

It had to be some kind of trick. How did she intend to enforce her will on someone twice her size?! Maybe there were murder holes she couldn't see, or perhaps Plexi had hidden weapons she could bring to bear. But whatever it was, Gorna had no intention of sitting around on a comfy chair like the rest of her pirate compatriots. She stormed over to Plexi, punching her fist into her open palm. This should be easy enough...

A moment later, she was on the decking, staring up at one of the arcana lamps. Her arm hurt, as did her ass. But she had no idea what had just happened.

Plexi entered her vision, smugly tsk-tsking with a wagged finger. "I suppose it's only natural for you to try it. But rest assured: you won't overpower me."

Gorna reached over to seize the goblin's leg, but Plexi was much faster. She snapped down and straddled the orc on the floor, her hands coming down to catch the much larger woman's wrists. But when Gorna tried to move them, Plexi's iron grip tightened. The orc woman saw another bulge...this one of muscle in the fabric of Plexi's shirt.

"W-what the fuck?" Gorna stammered, unable to move, "How the hell are you that strong?!"

Plexi laughed. "Oh you'll find I have many surprises, Ms. Gallows. But first, I'd like to take my newest acquisition on a shakedown cruise..."

She kept one hand pinning down Gorna's chest, while her other roamed around her muscular, curvaceous body. It drifted up her high, sliding around as if looking for something. Gorna panicked. She struggled against Plexi's strength, but couldn't get away! She whimpered as the short woman finally found what she was looking for, pressed tight to the orc's body with constricting smallclothes.

"Ah, so it would seem we have more than one thing in common...though I didn't know orcs could even have cocks this small." She rubbed her thumb and forefinger down the bulge that couldn't have been over three inches in length.

"It gets bigger!" Gorna lied, the flushing in her cheeks undeniable now. The combined humiliation of being bullied by someone so small and having her cock size inspected (and dwarfed) in such an invasive way made her want to curl up into a ball. But she was a pirate captain goddamnit. She bit down any noise she might have made otherwise as Plexi stroked her snack size shaft, the shame working to amplify the light stimulation into enough to get hard over.

Plexi wasn't buying her excuses and seemed more than willing to find out just how hard the orc could get. With incredible strength, the goblin picked up Gorna from off the ground and tossed her onto the feather mattress. Her top came off first, freeing her sizable green breasts. The goblin squeezed those, though her interest was almost perfunctory. Like she was sizing up the merchandise. She yanked down the orc's breeches next, revealing Gorna's cock, her flared hips and her plump, green ass. Plexi licked her lips at the sight, her tiny body bursting with disproportionately sized lust.

"You can't make me do anything!" the orc said, trying to clamp her legs shut.

"No," Plexi agreed, "I can't. But I can make the choices clear. You can either have this..." She squeezed her throbbing erection, its tip already drooling with precum that stained the fabric of her pants, "...or not. I can drop you off with the rest of your crew, or I could fuck you til you can't even think straight." She pulled down her pants, letting the thickening prick bounce into sight. It's girth was bigger than anything the orc had ever seen. Legendary, even. Something more befitting a pirate queen.

Gorna was speechless. Her eyes remained locked to the cock, now standing rigid in anticipation. Her legs parted, and her own miniscule erection perked up, much to the goblin's amusement.

"I see one of you is happy with being my fucktoy." She mounted her prize once more, this time pressing her heavy girldick against Gorna's growing length. Pre spilled down freely from the goblin's tip, and Gorna wondered just where you put that much cum in such a little body. She wondered a little too much. Slowly, Plexi's grinded her prick up and down, dousing the orc's cocklet.

"Ngh...I'm not...some dumb slut," Gorna said, her heart fluttering.

"No," Plexi admitted with a condescending grin, "You're MY dumb slut. One who wants to feel my cock inside her. Look, I'm already hard. First thing I'm going to do is coat your ass in this excellent lubricating gel I got from an alchemist friend I know back in Joytown. Then, I'm going to treat you like you want to be treated. You have until my tip is inside to deny that you want to be used by your captor. One word against it and I'll throw you in with the rest of the dross. But why fight your fate? You lost your ship, your crew, your sword, your clothes. What's one more defeat?"

From under the mattress, Plexi pulled a wineskin. She emptied a sizeable quantity of the pink fluid within onto her right hand before rubbing it up and down Gorna's ass. The orc wanted to shout that this was all wrong, that she didn't want cock and that she was really Gorna Gallows the fearsome pirate captain. But her thoughts were blasted away when Plexi's finger slid into her ass.

"Not the first back here, I bet. How many of your crew do you bring to your quarters at night? Does the whole ship treat their captain like the slave to cock she is inside?"

She shook her head wildly. "I'm not...they don't...only a few times, and only with people not under my command!" In her rush to explain, she gave away that she really did like taking it up the ass. Her eyes shot wide at the realization.

"Haha, you dummy. Well, it's good to know you're a natural submissive. And your ass is sucking my finger in. How' long's it been since the last time you got your fix? Days? Weeks?" Plexi asked. Gorna had learned her lesson and kept her mouth shut, which the Sea Witch waved off. "No matter. When I'm done with you, you'll never want another cock again. Well, you'll want cock. Over and over, again and again, but it'll be mine."

Gorna called up a fraction of her swashbuckling swagger. "You really think you can fuck THAT well?"

"We'll see, won't we?" Plexi said, then raised her prick in her left hand. "I haven't heard a denial that you want to get fucked, however. And that hole is looking mighty tempting."

In an impressive feat of mental sleight of hand, she leaned into the display of confidence while still acquiescing to the building need in her loins. "Well go ahead then. Let's see what the Sea Bitch can really do with such a cannon. Hate for it to go off too sooooo-ah!"

dreadknots
dreadknots
1,516 Followers
12