Mistress Barbara Pt. 17

Story Info
Caitlyn takes photographs for a whore brochure and much more.
3.7k words
4.63
5k
1
0

Part 18 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I awakened when I rolled over and the pain from Mistress' swollen balls ripped me back to reality. My nipples ached too. I gazed on Mistress, sleeping peacefully. Easy for her to do, she wasn't in pain. I couldn't resist thinking about the opportunity I would soon have to return the favor.

I imagined how much fun I could have playing with her XL clit. I loved pleasuring it, and her being a slave in real life urged me to infer that she was accustomed to physical discomfort. It made me wonder if her clit's unusual dimensions might be a result of her Mistress' ministrations.

As if my gaze were tangible for her, she stirred. She pulled the covers up, rolled a bit toward me, groaned quietly, and opened her eyes a slit.

"Good morning, Mistress."

"Mmmm."

"Did you sleep well?"

She stretched, yawning, and opening her eyes fully.

"Fine, you?

"Your aching balls made it hard to get comfortable, Mistress."

"Mmm, you did very well, fucktoy. I'm proud of you."

"Thank you, Mistress. Do you need to pee?"

"I do."

I quickly assumed the position, on my back, mouth open, and ready to do my duty. She pushed back the covers and assumed her position. I smiled as her perfect pussy approached my face. The pains she had inflicted paled in comparison to the joy she gave me as she offered her sex to my mouth.

She settled onto me and I pursed my lips around her pee hole. I gave her the customary thumbs up and rested my hands on her thighs as she let go with a strong stream of her golden nectar which I gratefully drank. Hot, bitter and straight from my beautiful Mistress sacred snatch, I was in heaven.

I wondered how Mistress Barbara's would taste now that I had become so used to Mistress Chloe's morning offering. I knew it would be complicated when she returned, and pondered how it all might unfold. Screw it, enjoy what you've got I thought and savored the beautiful pussy that was dripping onto my lips at the moment. I carefully cleaned up every drop of her pee and kissed her glorious flower in gratitude for her being my love.

"Go pee if you need to, fucktoy."

"Thank you, Mistress."

I did as bidden and hurried back to finish my duties. Mistress awaited me with her legs spread, smiling in anticipation of my imminent attentions. I paused at the foot of the bed for a moment to admire her beauty before I crawled between her legs. With scant inches between my face and her cherished offering I paused again to savor her scent. I've heard it said that you eat with your eyes and nose first. At that moment I couldn't have concurred more.

It's a wonderful thing when reality fulfills expectation. As usual my expectations of pleasure when I was permitted to feast on Mistress were rewarded. Her moans when my tongue began to separate her folds were sweet music. The entrancing flavors beguiled me, and gave me as much pleasure as I hoped I was giving her.

When I came to her fat jelly bean, sucking it into my mouth and beating it with my tongue, I tried Leslie's humming trick. Based upon her reaction Mistress approved. Her glutes flexed as she pressed her pelvis up to better offer her pussy to my mouth. She pulled my head toward herself. A wanton moan provided the sound track. Her balls ached as I inadvertently pushed them against the mattress trying to match her movement.

Her first orgasm snuck up on me. She was already driving herself into my mouth and bucking her hips, so when she pulled powerfully on the back of my head, screamed ecstatically, and flooded my mouth with woman honey it caught me by surprise. I continued working her clit and she kept coming in a series of explosions.

She drenched me in her silky secretions. I devoured as much as I could, but my face was slathered with her juices by the time she settled into a nearly comatose blissful collapse. I joined her, sagging into the mattress with my head pillowed on her thigh.

I'm not sure how long we lay there before Miss Lucy Stuck her head in and interrupted our reverie.

"Rise and shine you lazy sluts. Caitlyn is coming over in an hour. You need to be presentable. She's going to be taking photos of everyone for the whores brochure. Barbara posed for her pictures when she was here house hunting, now we need to catch up,"

"We'll be ready."

"Your Mistress said you should do light, natural makeup for the first shots."

"Gotcha."

Miss Lucy left us to it and we headed for the shower. Mistress let me wash her. It was like dessert after the dinner I'd enjoyed earlier. Caressing her soapy body was great sexy fun. And when she washed me it was amazing, at least until she came to my nipples and her balls.

"Oww."

"Oh, poor baby. I really hurt you didn't I?"

"Yes, Mistress, your balls are still very sore."

"I'll need to be gentle with them so you're ready for Monday night."

"Right, the party."

"I expect the girls will be eager to handle you."

"Glad it's not tonight."

We dried each other with the fluffy towels Mistress Barbara and I picked out when we shopped for bed linens. She dried her balls very carefully. It hurt anyway, but her delicate touch made it sexy pain. Of course her cock responded immediately.

Watching her apply makeup was a treat. I always enjoyed watching as Mistress Barbara, Miss Lucy, and Alexandra did theirs, and Mistress Chloe was entrancing too. I felt incredibly lucky to have such amazing women in my life.

I donned the clothes Mistress bought me for the party. Mistress' outfit was a different matter. All she had at hand was a T-shirt and sweat pants.

"I'm sure you could borrow something from Alexandra or Miss Lucy."

"They're both bigger than I am."

"Maybe something of Mistress Barbara's is in her closet, she's smallish.

Let's look."

"You usually just refer to her as Mistress."

That stopped me in my tracks, she was right.

"I guess I think of you both as my Mistress."

"But our um... situation is temporary, isn't it."

"Situation?"

"Yeah, how our Mistresses wanted us to practice so we'd be able to dominate clients properly."

I was having trouble processing this, grabbed her by the shoulder and looked her directly in the eyes.

"But something else happened between us. Didn't it? Chloe?"

"It did. But we still belong to our Mistresses."

"They put us together."

"They did, for two weeks But they still own us."

"They do, but I belong to you too."

"Last night was amazing. The way you gave yourself to me."

"You own me as much as Mistress Barbara ever has. I'm in love with you, Chloe."

She fell silent studied her fingernails and the makeup on the counter before her.

"I thought you..."

"It's complicated. Mistress will be here soon, to take pictures of us, for the whore

brochure."

"Yes."

"I'll see what Mistress wants to do about clothes for me."

"Okay."

She still avoided looking at me, so I decided to give her some space and went out into the living room.

What was I to make of Chloe's behavior? She was my Mistress for another day, and I thought we were becoming lovers too. The whole thing was hard to get my head around and she was obviously having the same problem. Of course we both felt great loyalty to our long time Mistresses, but...

Miss Lucy emerged from the Mistress suite and joined me on the couch.

"Ready for your pictures?"

"I guess, Miss."

"It sounded like Chloe worked you hard last night."

I nodded.

"Sore today?"

"Yes, Miss."

"From what I've seen she's a natural."

"She is."

"Are you looking forward to your turn."

"I am."

"Payback's a bitch."

I chuckled. Her look remained serious.

"Barbara will be home midweek, probably Wednesday."

"I can't wait."

"Nor I. I need to get ready for my closeup Mr. DeMille, see you in a few." This time she allowed herself a chuckle.

She retreated to her room, leaving me with my thoughts, although not for long, Mistress came out soon.

"Fucktoy, are you all ready?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"This'll make it all real, won't it?"

"It's already real to me, two tricks so far.

"And tomorrow we'll entertain the party."

"Yes."

As the conversation ended an awkward silence settled on us. A new and uncomfortable feeling from my perspective. It drew on until she broke it.

"I just don't know what Mistress is thinking, I haven't seen her for a few days. And your Mistress returns soon."

"Wednesday I hear."

"I don't know why they put us together like this, what their plans were."

"I don't either, but I know I'm in love with you."

She lay her hand gently on mine and looked into my eyes.

"Let's see how this all plays out, and believe I love you too."

Miss Caitlyn arrived almost immediately. Leslie was with her, and she stripped except for a new looking collar as soon as she entered the house. Leslie carried most of the photographic equipment that Caitlyn used to shoot photos of properties she was selling.

There were two small lights, the camera, and a tripod. While Leslie set them up Caitlyn handed Mistress a dress on a hanger and a small satchel. She took them and began dressing immediately.

Miss Caitlyn turned to me and asked, "how's my Chloe doing as a Domme?"

"Very well Miss Caitlyn."

"Can she be cruel?"

"Oh yes, my nipples and her balls will attest to that."

"Her balls?"

"Yes Miss, she has taken full charge of them and the rest of me."

"Excellent. Let's start with your clothed pictures while she dresses."

The photography session was handled very simply and efficiently. She took headshots of Caitlyn and me, then full length clothed of each without our collars and cuffs. Then full length of each naked, then with cuffs. Lastly she took one of me naked with cuffs and Miss Chloe in fetish gear that she also supplied.

When she finished with us she repeated the procedure with Miss Lucy and Alexandra, and we were done.

As Leslie packed up the gear Miss Caitlyn took Mistress aside, and walked her into our room. I helped Leslie with the equipment, and got drinks for all of us. We'd just gotten seated on the couch when Miss Caitlyn and Mistress joined us. Leslie popped up to get drinks for them.

I tried to catch Mistress' eye, but she subtly avoided responding. After a few minutes of chitchat Miss Caitlyn announced that there was much work to be done and they left.

"I'm eager to see her work," Miss Lucy seemed pleased with how the shoot had gone. Her arm was draped over Alexandra's shoulder with her hand dangling down toying with her tit.

Mistress caught my eye and gave me a tight lipped smile with a confusing look in her eye. I returned a quizzical head tilt and she responded by pantomiming a kiss.

Miss Lucy never seemed to miss anything and she led Alexandra to the Mistress suite by her balls.

"Goodnight, sluts."

Mistress took my hand and led me to our room. Once inside, she turned and threw her arms around my neck before kissing me deeply.

"Of course I love you."

After another long kiss she pulled away to pick her collar up from the dresser top where she left it during the photo shoot.

"Will you do something for me?"

"Anything, Mistress."

She handed the collar to me and knelt at my feet.

"Collar me, Master."

"We aren't scheduled to change roles until tomorrow."

"Do I really need to ask you twice?"

"No."

She had taken to being my Mistress eagerly and seemed to thrive in the role. It actually scared me the night before, the way hurting me came naturally to her, how it aroused her, and how much fun she had at my expense.

I stroked the smooth black leather and the chrome plated rings. I looked down at her beautiful face and nubile body kneeling before me. Mistress' cock grew quickly. She looked at it, just inches from her face, and smiled, then she looked up at me with love and abject submission. It was all I needed to see.

"Will you accept my collar and be my slave?"

"Oh yes, Master, proudly."

I leaned down, slipped the collar around her neck, fastened the buckle, and kissed her.

"Thank you, Master."

I took her hand and helped her to her feet. I took her in my arms and kissed her, probing between her lips with my tongue. Hers met mine and they dueled passionately.

She surprised me by abruptly pulling away and dropping back to her knees. When she took Mistress' cock into her silky mouth the sensation was sublime. She easily accommodated my full length, and began to bob her head slowly, nearly releasing me then plunging me into the top of her throat. She sucked steadily, working her tongue around my glans and dipping the tip into my pee hole.

She steered clear of the balls she'd beaten the night before, reaching around to tease my crack and pull me toward her as she sucked my cock. Both her skill and obvious desire added to my ardor. I felt the contractions building and when I came it was a dam bursting of epic proportions as I shot the first spurt of seed. It exploded from me as I hit the top of her throat. She swallowed that one reflexively then pulled back to catch the next three shots and let them pool in her mouth.

She pulled off me completely so she could wipe the final oozing cream onto her lips and cheeks. She looked up at me, her face glistening with my cum, a beatific glow illuminating her lovely face. If I weren't already in love with her, this moment would have clinched the deal.

I pulled her up into my arms and kissed her cum covered face. Our lips met and we kissed deeply, sharing what was left of my cum in her mouth, greedily raping each other's mouths.

We tumbled onto the bed, continuing our lip lock, pressing our naked bodies together. Both of us madly caressing each other everywhere. Her perfect breasts, small but beautiful, drew my mouth like magnets. I sucked one nipple then the other. Delighting in how they grew in my mouth. She reached for my cock, reinvigorating it quickly.

Lost in passion we were soon fucking like crazed beasts, rutting madly, attacking each other's bodies. This was going to leave marks. As she came the first time she bit into my shoulder and as I pumped my seed deep in her pussy I clenched her ass fiercely, digging my nails into her buttocks.

Eventually the fire died out, quenched by our liquid emissions that coated our bodies. We rested, entwined as we caught our breath.

Again comfortable sharing silence, our heartbeats slowed nearly in unison. She idly stroked my chest, occasionally kissing my nipple.

"Master?"

"Yes, baby."

"I'm sorry for making you wonder about us earlier."

"What happened when your Mistress took you away after the pictures?"

She fell quiet for a minute or two.

"She's taken Leslie as her slave."

"I thought Lucy collared her."

"They made some arrangement."

"I see."

"She said we would become sister slaves."

I turned so we could better see each other's eyes as we talked. It was obvious how difficult it was for her to tell me this. I stroked her sex mussed short blonde hair and stared into her pale blue eyes. the way the low light hit them made them darker than usual and the tiny hint of gold that sunlight would bring out appeared more greenish.

"I told her that I felt betrayed, that she had given me assurances of her love and how much she valued my gift to her, and that this made me feel cheap and devalued."

"The way both of our Mistresses gave us to each other made me feel a bit weird too."

"Master?"

"Yes."

"I feel wonderful with you, I want to be your perfect slave. Will you hurt me?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes please."

I took her nipple in my fingers and squeezed while I watched her eyes. I squeezed harder and began to twist. I saw pain in her eyes but it encouraged me, begged for more. I gave it to her, pinching as hard as I could and twisting farther. The pace of her breathing told me how the pain was arousing her.

I reached down with my other hand, Her fat clit was easy to find. I took it in my fingers like her nipple. She leaned her head back, mouth open in a sigh that told me all I needed to know. Increasing the pressure brought a breathless gasp that twisting and pulling turned into squeal. Suffering suited her, she'd never been more beautiful.

"Did your Mistress like to hurt you?"

Chloe nodded, tight lipped. "

"I bet she liked playing with your clit."

"We had clit hour every night after dinner. She'd tie me to the bed and play with me there. She had several toys she liked to use. One was a suction pump. That always came first. She'd pump my clit until it felt like it would burst, until it looked like a thumb. She'd use clamps and whips. Then she loved to heat needles red hot and quickly touch the points to me. She'd pull them away before it did any real damage"

"That's wicked. Makes me feel guilty for enjoying how big you are there."

"You do wonderful things to it. I've never gotten better head, Master. You're incredibly good at it. Will you still eat me now that you own me?"

I let my mouth do my talking, but not with words. I pushed her onto her back and slid down in the bed so my face was inches from her beautiful blossom. I cupped her tight butt with both hands and dove in.

Pursuant to our conversation my focus was her bean. I took it in my lips and assaulted it with my tongue as I sucked it like a miniature cock. She groaned appreciatively reached down to caress my head as I devoured her. It was going to be quick. She was already giving up a generous flow of nectar and pressing her pelvis up to increase the pressure.

"Oh my god, Master. I love your mouth."

Her desire didn't dim with her first or second orgasm. That was fine with me. It made no difference what our roles may have become, I still loved eating her pussy and bringing her the orgasms that slaked my thirst for her fantastic fluids.

Afterward, with her clit hypersensitive, I took the opportunity to give her severe pain and broke out the clover clamps. I spread her folds with my left thumb and forefinger to maximize access, and squeezed the clamp to open the jaws as wide as possible. Once I had the little round pads lined up on either side I released them abruptly. Her scream came from the depths of her soul, or so it sounded.

She clutched at my arms, gasping and shaking.

"Oh fuck."

I maintained my grip on the clover. She wouldn't make eye contact. Her breathing was deep and steady. She wasn't woofing about being accustomed to clit torture. I took my hand away but let her keep the clamp. Being her Master was growing on me. My cock proved it.

She opened her eyes and threw her arms around me, "Master, that hurts so much."

"Want me to take it off?"

She shook her head vehemently in small jerky motions.

I took hold of it again and gave it a quarter turn. She whimpered prettily. I turned it back, a quarter turn the other way, little mewing noises. I tipped it up, then down. The melody of her whimpers and the mewing noises inflamed me. I rolled onto my back, lifted her up and lowered her onto my rigid organ.

As she dropped onto my cock the clover dug into my belly, so I stretched it up by clamping the other half of the pair to her nipple. The doubled pain ripped a howl from my luscious slave.

She didn't hesitate and began posting, more like an equestrienne than a cowgirl. I wasn't complaining, my cock was loving it. It was fine with me letting her do the work.

Even with the the clit clamp pulled up it was digging into me on the downstrokes a little, so I removed it. She howled as the blood rushed back in. I repositioned the toy on her other nipple. Her eyes filled with tears making them glisten, but it didn't stop the dressage. She had a little trick of contracting her pussy as she rose and threw in a hint of of a wriggle as she dropped.

Her body warned me of another impending orgasm as I pulled on the chain connecting the clovers wrenching a new vocal delight from my rider. I kept the weight of my hand resting on the chain so every time she rose it pulled brutally on the clamps tightening the jaws. Such glorious fun.

12