Mistress Barbara Pt. 18

Story Info
Party trick.
3.7k words
4.59
5.4k
2

Part 19 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master?"

I had just rolled over when Chloe greeted me cheerfully. Her rich alto voice was just one of the many things I found appealing about my new slave. I looked at her adorable, smiling, gamine face, bed tousled short blonde hair and grinned back at her.

"Good morning, baby."

"Are my duties the same as yours were for me?"

"That seems equitable, for now."

She moved a bit to take my cock in her mouth and gave me a thumbs up.

I tried to moderate my flow so as not to overwhelm her and wind up with a wet bed. She handled it like a champ and the feeling of her gulping down my morning piss was incredibly erotic. As I finished, and she greedily sucked the last drops, I stroked her hair. My cock began to respond to her continued oral attention, filling her mouth.

"Don't you need to go first?"

She shook her head, just continued milking the base of my shaft and fondling my balls seductively. Her tongue performed delightful gymnastics on my glans. What a wonderful wakeup call. As I felt the first signs of my balls readying to fire, my cock twitching and my muscles clenching, she redoubled her efforts. She pushed her head down, taking every millimeter of cock and as I hit the top of her throat, I began shooting burst after burst of cum.

Chloe lay there calmly, nuzzling my flaccid cock. She cradled my balls in her palm humming tunelessly. We lay together like that for several minutes. I idly stroked her hair and savored the smell of sex that permeated the room.

"Master?"

"Yes, baby."

"This collar I'm wearing is the one Mistress put on me when she claimed me."

"I did think about that being wrong."

"Yes."

"Is there anywhere in town where we could get one with clean energy?"

"There is."

"Let's do that today."

"I love you so much, Master."

She crawled up my chest and kissed me on the lips, no tongue, not a passionate, sexual kiss, but heartfelt, nonetheless.

"We have the cash from Adam."

"Perfect way to spend it."

"You make this slave very happy and proud."

It was a funny little store. Elspeth the woman who ran it was a character with wild frizzy red hair and an iridescent, witchy shawl. Not surprising since she's Wiccan. Chloe explained later that Caitlyn had flirted with Wicca for a while. That explained why we walked out of the shop with two items, a lovely leather collar and a ceremonial dagger.

The dagger was called an athame and its purpose was to remove the collar Caitlyn had used to take possession of Chloe. If it were used to cut the collar from her neck it would end the spell Caitlyn had put on it, tying Chloe to her.

Elspeth performed an uncollaring ritual replete with incantations incense and apparently arcane gesticulations with the athame. The culmination of the ceremony had her insert the blade underneath Caitlyn's collar and cut it with a firm outward slicing motion. Apparently, the blade was razor sharp because it sliced through the thick leather with ease.

I can't say I completely bought into the Wiccan spells and curses, etc, but if it made Chloe feel comfortable about her uncollaring and becoming mine, I saw no harm in the rigamarole. What seemed like superstition to me seemed to be serious to her and in case there was actually something to it, better safe than sorry.

With the old collar and its spell/curse? removed, Elspeth held the new collar and uttered an incantation before handing it to me. Chloe knelt before me, and our eyes locked.

"Chloe, will you accept my collar as a symbol of my ownership and become my slave?"

"Yes, Master, I pledge myself to your service for as long as you wish."

Then I fastened the collar around her neck extended my hand, helped her to rise and kissed her. We thanked Elspeth for her help and settled our bill. I paid her for the collar and Chloe paid for the athame because she said it was her responsibility to sever her ties to Caitlyn.

Elspeth advised us to take the dagger to perform a ritual of protection where we would be sleeping. She gave Chloe a card with an incantation inscribed that she said should be spoken as she circumscribed our bed with the athame's point.

When we returned home Chloe performed the ritual as Elspeth had described it. She put the dagger away and knelt at my feet.

"Now I feel totally owned, Master. How may I serve you?"

"If we didn't have the party tonight, I would mark you a bit to establish our roles. Instead, I have an idea that will have to suffice. Get the clovers."

"Yes, Master." She popped up to her feet.

"Stop. On all fours."

She immediately dropped down to her hands and knees and crawled to fetch the clamps.

"Bring them back in your mouth."

She was very appealing as she crawled back to me with the chain in her mouth and the clamps dangling on either side. She adopted a doglike posture returning to her Master, presenting the trophy in a game of fetch. I extended my hand, and she dropped them in my palm, and looked up happily. I ruffled her hair affectionately.

"Good girl. Kneel up."

She straightened up and thrust her chest forward, anticipating my purpose for the clovers. I took her left nipple in my fingers and rolled it firmly, gradually increasing the pressure until I squeezed it as hard as I could. She bit her lips together tightly, stifling all but a hint of the pain fueled whimper.

I repeated the operation on her right nipple, then took hold of both and twisted them cruelly until I wrenched a yelp from her. and held the chain out, teasing her nipples with it.

I pinched her left aureole, so the nipple poked out, opened a clover, and allowed it to snap shut. She tried unsuccessfully to stifle a scream. I tugged on the clamp to ensure it was well seated. I repeated the process on her right nipple. Her eyes filled with tears and her breath came in short pants accompanied by a wavering whine.

"How's that, baby?"

"It hurts a lot, Master."

I took hold of both clamps, looked her in the eyes, and smiled.

She made an effort to control her breathing and returned a hesitant smile.

"More please, Master."

"Sure?"

"Yes, Sir."

Her lips nearly disappeared as she compressed them between her teeth, straining to endure what she knew was coming as I began to rotate the clamps outward. Her eyes pleaded, screaming wordlessly, and filled with tears.

I doubled the rotation and pulled the clamps toward me. Her expression began to change in response, softening as her body released a flood of endorphins in defense against the agony in her tits. I could almost feel the black velvet sweeping over her. The delightful symbiosis between sadist and masochist lifted both of us together in this moment when she surrendered control to her Master. It was a time to treasure, crossing a threshold in the journey of our relationship.

As she sank to the carpet, I released my grip on the clamps and helped her down smoothly. I sat next to her, cradling her head as she drifted into subspace. Her peaceful demeanor bewitched me. I felt incredibly fortunate to possess this beautiful creature. I kissed her eyelids, stroked her hair and smiled.

We stood in the shower, playfully washing each other, occasionally kissing each other and laughing happily. The impending party, while a concern, was not enough to spoil the wonderful day we had spent together.

Lucy had gathered us along with Alexandra to prepare us for the trick and discuss what we might expect. We would be naked, serving drinks, and snacks while the guests would be free to fondle us at will. They would also be free to have us perform any way they wished within reason. We might be called upon to serve them orally, and other ordinary sex acts were on the menu. More exotic fare would require extra compensation and all the guests were aware of such supplemental ala carte charges.

"Try to enjoy it, if possible, that'll make it easier. Fucktoy, your slave will probably be called on for pussy worship tonight. I'd like to see if she'll be up to it."

"She and I are both available to you any time. I belong to Mistress Barbara who told me long ago to make myself available to you. Chloe belongs to me now, so by extension you have free use of her."

"Barbara made a good choice with you, didn't she?"

"I always try to justify her faith in me. Chloe, show Miss Lucy what I've taught you."

Chloe eagerly slipped Miss Lucy's panties off and got to work. I admired her enthusiasm and Miss Lucy quickly evinced agreement with me as she caressed Chloe and sighed happily. Quickly her sighs turned into moans of pleasure. She spread her legs a bit wider as she tilted her hips to offer herself better to Chloe's voracious mouth.

Watching my slave devouring beautiful Miss Lucy was making me crazy horny and my cock was rock hard. It took great self-control not to stroke myself and get relief. I concentrated on how much better the trick would be if I resisted and saved my ammunition for the bride to be and the guests.

Miss Lucy came with gasps and moans as Chloe worked her over. The look on her face reflected the joy she was feeling. It was beautiful to watch and clearly beautiful to feel.

"Fucktoy, you've trained her very well." She stroked Chloe gratefully as she came down from her orgasmic high. "That was lovely, the clients will be thrilled."

On the way to the bridal shower Chloe asked how I felt while she was eating Miss Lucy.

"It turned me on. I was rock hard."

"There's an upset," she started cracking up before the last word was out of her mouth and I joined in.

"You were having fun."

"I was. No jealousy?"

"Glad you got to enjoy her sweet pussy."

"I prefer cock, but she is hot."

I nodded and smiled at the memories.

We were both surprised when we pulled up in front of the house where the shower was to be held. It wasn't exactly a mansion, but it was quite a house. A tree lined driveway led to an elaborate double door entry surrounded by decorative plantings.

A tall blonde woman answered the doorbell and showed us inside to a small ante room, where we undressed. Then she led us into a large, beautifully decorated living space. and to an extravagantly stocked bar.

"Everything you'll need is here. Three of us are already here and the others should arrive momentarily. Keep our glasses filled and attend to their other desires."

"Yes, Miss, what's your pleasure?"

"I'll have a Syrah and this beauty." She reached out to gently take Chloe's hand. I poured her a glass of wine and watched her lead Chloe to a large, overstuffed chair.

Alexandra and I approached the two women seated on a large couch near a massive fireplace, where a roaring fire blazed. One of them was a cute little brunette and the other a stern looking Asian woman who immediately grasped Alexandra' s cock and asked for a scotch on the rocks. The brunette requested a Chardonnay as she ran the tips of her finger down my cock.

We fetched their drinks and returned to attend to business. My brunette accepted her chardonnay, set it on the coffee table, leaned back into the couch, and beckoned me with her index finger as she pulled her skirt up to reveal her shaved mound.

Taking my cue, I knelt between her legs and kissed my way along her thighs until her pert pussy was within reach. Her scent was rich woman with a hint of cinnamon and her puckered flower was pretty and pink.

I love eating pussy, so this was more pleasure than work. She was tasty and responded quickly as my tongue parted her folds. Her silky secretions were succulent, the ocean, with hints of honey and citrus. Her pearl swelled nicely as I sucked, and tongue whipped it. Quiet vocal encouragement in the form of soft mewing and sighs cued me. When I felt her muscles contracting, I worked her button more aggressively until she came in a shuddering series of contractions.

She patted my head and let out a long, contented sigh. I looked over at the chair to see how Chloe was making out, which was exactly what she was doing with the tall blonde. She had one hand between my slave's legs aggressively working her pussy. Her other hand was fondling her tits while she kissed her.

I checked on Alexandra to find her being handled too. The Asian woman was stroking her massive cock and fondling her balls. Her gaze was riveted on the object of her attention.

The doorbell interrupted the action. Blondie disentangled herself from Chloe and strode to the door. She showed three women into the room. The recipient of my recent attention called out, "The guest of honor has arrived. Sorry, Becks, we got started without you."

"Gail, you're a randy slut."

"Moi??"

"Oui, vous."

All the women laughed. Becky, the one who was apparently the bride to be had beautiful long red curls topping a pretty face and a killer body. One of the other two was a statuesque brunette and she was accompanied by a tiny girl with tight blonde curls.

The tall blonde who was obviously the owner of the house took immediate charge of the proceedings.

"I think we should begin with presents and a toast to the bride to be. Let me introduce our entertainers. Erik, Alexandra, and Chloe."

She beckoned us to join her in the center of the room.

"Please serve champagne to the ladies."

We went to the bar where I opened a bottle of Dom and poured glasses which Chloe and Alexandra took back to the waiting guests. They each took two glasses, and I brought one. Chloe brought her glasses to Gail and the little blonde who reached between her legs to fondle Chloe as she accepted the champagne with her other hand.

Alexandra brought a glass to the bride to be and the statuesque brunette who sat next to the Asian girl. She made a point of being close to the brunette who took advantage and immediately grabbed her cock as Alexandra leaned over to place a glass in front of her on the coffee table. The Asian girl fondled her small tits.

I handed a glass to the hostess, and she nodded toward the guest of honor. I followed her lead and brought the final glass to the redhead. I knelt before her as I handed the glass to her.

"May I?" as I took the hem of her dress in my fingertips, smiled and gave her an inquisitive look.

She returned an encouraging smile, but said, "In a minute pretty boy."

I sighed and settled back onto my heels.

"Ladies, I propose a toast to our dear Becky one week from tonight we will be attending her wedding to poor Mike. He has no idea what he's getting himself into."

They all laughed at this.

The gifts were opened to many racy remarks and much laughter since they were all sexual in nature, including a strap on harness with a double dildo. Yes, Mike, who I assumed was her husband to be, did seem to be in for it.

"Now you can put that pretty mouth to work," She patted my head as she pulled her dress up to reveal a spectacular, neatly trimmed red bush. the pat turned into a gentle pull as she drew me toward her lovely pussy.

My cock sprang to attention rapidly as I eagerly attacked her beautiful flower with gusto. Becky's pussy was the full package. Firing all of my senses. Beauty, aroma, textures and flavor were each delightful. as i let my tongue slowly separate her petals and gradually investigate deeper into her already juicy hole.

Her responses encouraged me deeper into her hot tunnel as she clenched the back of my head puling me into her. I clutched her buttocks and pulled her against me at the same time. I worked my way into a better position to work on her clit. I nibbled it, then sucked hard delighting in the way it swelled and I began tongue whipping it at the same time.

She moaned and her breathing quickened. I could feel her orgasm building as her muscles began to clench and she rocked her pelvis to increase the pressure against her swollen pearl. I intensified my efforts and felt of wave of sweet pussy nectar flooding my mouth as her orgasm exploded. She bucked against me and cried out in ecstasy.

"Oh God. stop for a second." She shook and shuddered as a series of aftershocks coursed through her. She petted my head as her heartrate gradually slowed. I rolled my tongue and blew gently, directing the flow toward her clit. That seemed to be just the right amount of stimulation and soon she felt ready. and I looked up at her face to see her nod and smile.

"Yes, more please."

I went back to work and was immediately rewarded with an encouraging sigh. I saw Alexandra approach in my peripheral vision and Becky reached out to touch her already hardening cock.

It obviously had to do with the now fully erect monster cock she was fondling, and she came very quickly the second time.

"Why don't you take them to my bedroom and check that fantasy off your list, Becks."

She grinned and grabbed both of our hard cocks and led us by them to a door that opened into spacious bedroom dominated by a huge bed. I noticed a large bottle of anal lube on the bedside table and a medium size butt plug and dildo lying next to it.

"I have always fantasized being double penetrated by two perfect cocks. I want this big beauty in my cunt, and your pretty one in my ass, motor mouth."

She handed me the lube and instructed me to lie on the bed face up. When she had me positioned correctly, she slathered my cock in the slick goo. Then she spread her knees around my head and lowered her pretty puckered ass to my face. I leaned up to worship the proffered target. I licked the trough, then circled her puckered rosebud before plunging my tongue into her tight hole. I pushed in deeply before beginning a fucking motioned. I plunged my tongue as deep inside her ass as I could. She pressed down and wriggled her hips gently to heighten her pleasure and increase the penetration.

"Mmmm that's it. Your mouth is a miracle. Okay, now lube me, use plenty, and get it deep in there."

I followed her directions, enjoying the feel of her tight sphincter around my finger as I worked the lube into her. I anticipated how wonderful it would feel encircling my cock as I would pump in and out of her soon. When I finished preparing her, she moved down to position herself above my cock and lowered herself onto me.

The sensation as her sphincter strained to accept my glans and finally let me pop in was exquisite. Then she wriggled as she lowered herself farther onto me making my head spin with the pleasure when I passed through the second ring of resistance.

When she settled fully onto me, I grasped her hips, pressed myself against her to deepen my penetration and flexed my cock inside her. She took a moment of stillness, reached between our legs and squeezed my balls gently.

Alexandra was kneeling next to her, and she leaned toward her to take her cock in her mouth. With every bob of her head as she sucked Alexandra's meat, it made her move on my cock giving me delightful strokes from her rectum.

She released the cock from her mouth and pulled Alexandra to where her pussy was ready, and Alexandra eagerly plunged into her sopping pussy with one hard thrust. The sensation as the massive pole filled Becky's pussy and pressed against the underside of my cock through the thin wall of tissue separating our organs was extraordinary. Judging by the chorus of grunts and moans from all concerned, the pleasure was universal.

Alexandra began fucking her hard and deep. I tried to mirror her pace, plunging in as she withdrew. This obviously worked for Becky. She began a series of orgasms that seemed endless, building into a screaming ultimate explosion that left her shaking, seizure-like. The sensations transferred to my cock set me off, shooting what felt like cups of cum deep in Becky's bowels. Alexndra joined in, pounding as deep as she could get into Becky's cunt. Her thrusts made my pleasure all the greater, as they transferred through Becky's body to me.

Becky's screams of joy were irresistible for the revelers, and they streamed through to door.

12