Mistress Barbara Pt. 29

Story Info
Erik pe before an auction rents him to a cruel Domme.
5.1k words
4.42
5.3k
00

Part 30 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress forgot that we needed to put in an hour of housecleaning the night before. Upon awakening she allowed Grace to perform her morning duties. We were all impressed at how well she handled her latrine duty and then greedily worshipped Mistress. Had we not been prohibited from cumming before the party Chloe and I would have been inspired to attend to the arousal watching them inspired.

At any rate, we had the house gleaming in short order. Many hands make for quick work. Mistress and Miss Lucy took pleasure in our frustration as they fondled us frequently while we worked. Alexandra and I were kept erect throughout and obliged to lick precum from each other whenever it was noticed by our Mistresses.

Our group ablutions were even more frustrating. Cleaning each other carefully was incredibly erotic usually, but with the orgasm ban it was torturous. My cock throbbed and oozed even more precum. Alexandra's massive organ throbbed as I played the shower spray on it.

The girls' pussies flowed as they washed each other. The enemas were administered, and we endured them knowing that our asses would be inspected by the quests which fired our imaginings further.

By the time the party was imminent four hornier slaves would have been impossible to imagine. I was equally excited by the prospect of Taylor having another go at me and watching Chloe wrist deep in beautiful Grace's amazing ass.

The guests were scheduled to begin arriving at five, but the doorbell rang about a quarter 'til, announcing Andrea and Taylor's arrival. I answered the door. Andrea was wearing a lovely grey skirt suit with an ivory blouse and Taylor wore a delightful floral party dress. I, of course wore only collar and cuffs She greeted me with a bright smile, "Hello Erik, it's great to see you again." She touched the tip of Mistress' cock, It appears you're glad to see me too."

"Yes, Miss Taylor, I'm very glad to see you too and you look gorgeous. Hello Miss Andrea you look good enough to eat."

"I think we'll get to that later, won't we?"

"Yes Miss, I look forward to it."

"May I take your beautiful dress, Miss Taylor? Mistress' rule, all slaves are naked in her house."

"Understood," and she quickly disrobed. Under her dress she was wearing a garter belt and bra of matching lavender silk and sheer stockings. Without panties this framed her thick cock very erotically. It was a shame that she had to remove them, but she did so in a seductive stripper manner that had a salubrious effect on Mistress' stiffening cock.

"See anything you like?'

"You know I do," I replied, blushing and looking at her fat cock.

"So do I," and she patted my butt.

Chloe appeared at my shoulder.

"So, this is my new competition for your heart." Her bright smile took any sting away from her words.

"Are you my sister from another mother?" Taylor's amusement at their resemblance further enhanced the shared bonhomie.

"She does resemble me except for that beautiful cock, Master." Chloe addressed me, then turned to Taylor, "Hi, I'm Chloe."

"Taylor, lovely to meet you. I guess Erik has a type. This is my Mistress Andrea."

"Hello, Miss Andrea."

Alexandra rushed over to join us. She embraced Andrea and gave her a greeting kiss.

"Welcome to our home, sis. Mistress, this is Andrea."

Miss Lucy smiled at Andrea, "Alexandra wasn't exaggerating, you do resemble me. It's very nice to meet you, Andrea."

Fortunately, there was insufficient time for it to get awkward when the first guests began arriving.

Miss Maureen arrived with her guest who turned out to be one of her employees.

"Erik, can we switch our appointment to Friday this week? This is my head teller, Alice. You don't mind if she joins us, do you?"

"Of course not, Miss Maureen. Nice to meet you, Alice."

She copped a feel of Mistress' balls as she responded lasciviously, "My pleasure. I look forward to Friday."

"I do too."

As the evening wore on, I got very used to being handled. Some of the hands were familiar, but two new acquaintances stood out. One was a well-dressed man who assured me that he had wicked plans for me when he won the auction. The other was Eleanor, an elegant, willowy woman of forty something who beckoned me over to stand beside her. She fondled me until Mistress' cock was drooling, then reached behind me to penetrate Mistress' fuckhole with two fingers lubed with my own pre cum.

"You like being handled."

""Yes Miss."

"Is that tattoo on your cock a sign of ownership."

"Yes, Mistress Barbara marked her cock the day after she claimed me."

"Will you be auctioned later?"

"Yes, Miss."

She squeezed Mistress' balls firmly, "Will you serve me eagerly when I win?"

"Oh yes, Miss. That would be lovely."

She gave me a final firm squeeze, swatted Mistress' balls and waved me away dismissively. The swat buckled my knees, so I staggered slightly as I made my exit. I caught her smirking at my plight in my peripheral vision.

Miss Andrea caught me by the arm, "Follow me, it's time to get ready for the show."

"Yes, Miss."

She led me to the Mistress suite where Taylor awaited us, kneeling by the foot of the bed. Lying on the bed next to her I noticed a humbler. I cringed, suspecting what was coming.

"Taylor thought it would spice up our entrance if we led you in on a leash wearing a humbler. Spice the whole show up a notch. We want to make our scene the star turn after your slave gets them revved up fisting that gorgeous girl. Don't you think?"

"Yes, Miss Andrea. Thank you, Miss Taylor."

I adopted a hands and knees position while Taylor positioned the humbler, sandwiching Mistress' scrotum between the wooden bars, separating her balls from my thighs. She tugged on Mistress' balls to adjust their position, then began tightening the wingnuts. When the apparatus was snugged uncomfortably tight she shook it painfully a couple of times, presumably to ensure that it was properly seated and wouldn't shift awkwardly at an inopportune moment.

Miss Andrea attached a leash to my collar and led me across the room.

"Heel, bitch."

I did my best to fall into step with her and she led me around for a few laps until she was satisfied that we were in unison. Mistress' balls ached more with each step we took.

"I think our bitch needs a tail, don't you, Taylor?"

"Oh yes, Mistress, that would be perfect."

"I believe you'll find something in that drawer by the bed."

Miss Taylor giggled when she found the plug handled flogger. She slathered the plug with lube and spread more deep into Mistress' fuckhole. With the tip of the plug poised at my entrance she giggled again and thrust it home. I cried out as the fat part painfully opened my sphincter, making Miss Andrea sigh happily.

"Very nice. Wag your tail, bitch."

I twerked to make the tresses of the flogger swing. The humbler yanked painfully with every movement. Miss Taylor reached out to pet me, then playfully slapped my butt.

"Such a good doggie."

Miss Andrea tugged sharply on my leash and led me to the door. She opened it so we could watch Chloe working Grace's cunt. She was wrist deep and rotating her fist inside the beautiful slave's distended sex. Grace whimpered and Chloe beamed with a beatific glow. This mirror image role reversal was obviously delighting her. I don't think I'd ever seen Chloe look happier.

"Your slave is enchanting, bitch."

"Thank you, Miss Andrea."

Miss Taylor stroked my head and whispered in my ear, "I'd love to do that to you sometime little bitch."

I twerked to wag and pulled against the leash to nuzzle her hard cock and gave it a quick lick.

"Such a horny little bitch," Miss Andrea commented with a chuckle. "Are you looking forward to being spit roasted?"

I worked my head under her skirt to nuzzle her cock and give her a lick too as Miss Taylor reached under me to tickle my belly and then reached behind me to give Mistress' balls a hard squeeze that made me squeal.

The audience was riveted by the show in front of them. Chloe had worked her fist several inches deeper into Grace's vagina and reduced her to sobbing quivering meat. She was manipulating her clit with her left thumb. Miss Janet was egging her on, "Deeper, split her in two. Try for the elbow."

I could only imagine what she would do to Chloe next time she got her hands on her.

"Damn that's hot as fuck. I'm gonna do you like that when we get home, Taylor."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I want to see how much you can take."

"Yes, Mistress."

The applause from the living room that followed Grace's screaming orgasm alerted us that we were about to have our turn. Chloe hooked her index finger in Grace's collar, helped her to her feet, and led her toward us. Dazed and dripping, Grace staggered along behind her as they passed us into the room.

"Well done, girl," Miss Andrea told my beautiful slave.

"Thanks, Miss."

Miss Taylor gave me a sharp butt slap, "Your turn bitch."

"Knock 'em dead, Master."

Miss Andrea gave the leash a harsh tug and strode briskly into the living room. I struggled to keep up as the humbler pulled harshly on Mistress' balls. Applause and catcalls greeted us as we reached the center of the room that was serving as the stage for the entertainment. Miss Lucy rose and intoned our introduction.

"Next we present Mistress Andrea and her slave Taylor who will be spit roasting Mistress Barbara's slave Erik. Enjoy the show."

Miss Andrea directed me to the spot she wanted with subtle tugs on my leash. Once I was in position, Taylor yanked the plug unceremoniously from Mistress' fuckhole, making me yelp. She immediately began spinning the tresses in a figure eight and brought them to bear on my ass, and letting about half of the strokes catch Mistress' trapped balls. She had me whimpering quickly as the pain built. She finished with six strokes from below directly into Mistress' balls making me scream in agony.

She lay the flogger on the carpet beside me pett,ed me softly and whispered consolingly. I nuzzled her hand, and she wiped the tears from my cheeks.

"Sit," Miss Andrea commanded.

I did, mindful of the humbler and Mistress' aching balls. She stepped close in front of me and raised the hem of her skirt to reveal her imposing, hard cock. Her intent was obvious and I went to work, licking her balls and then up her shaft while she petted my head.

"What a good bitch."

She continued stroking my head as I sucked her cock, taking her glans between my lips and began working it with my tongue then slid it slowly all the way in until her knob was in the top of my throat.

She grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me off her as she stepped back and turned me toward Miss Taylor who stepped in so I could easily reach her cock. I took her thickness into my mouth eagerly as her hands went to the sides of my head. She fucked my throat a few strokes before pull oingut to step behind me and bring her cockhead to my Mistress' fuckhole.

Miss Andrea replaced her in my mouth quickly as Miss Taylor pressed herself into me from behind. It was a bit different from the time when Alexandra skull fucked me with her longer dick deeper in my throat, and Miss Andrea fucked Mistress' ass, but Miss Taylor's thickness was good, stretching me wide, and she stroked in and out in the comfortable way she had the first time she fucked me. She hit my prostate with her first stroke, and I felt the familiar pleasurable passion building. The impact from each stroke drove her pelvis against Mistress' imprisoned balls too, but the pleasure overrode the pain as the dominant sensation. The contrast was amazingly erotic, and my arousal built quickly.

"Give it to him good," an anonymous voice called out.

"Fuck that bitch hard," another fan chimed in.

They took the advice to heart, pounding my holes with their big, hard cocks. I strove to suck Miss Andrea dry and milk Miss Taylor by contracting my sphincter on her out strokes. I could barely tell that she used the humbler as handlebars to pull me onto her cock. As both of them closed in on flooding me with their spunk I felt totally consumed by their cocks and my body responded with exploding passion. Mistress' balls drew up and my core muscles contracted as I began shooting string after string of cum. That cued Miss Andrea to unload what seemed like quarts of cum into my throat and mouth, choking me. Her cum slobbered out between my lips and down my chin. Miss Taylor caught up quickly and pounded into me hard with a series of spasmodic thrusts as she emptied her balls into my bowels.

Miss Andrea allowed us to finish our post orgasmic shudders before I sucked Miss Taylor clean, and Mistress lay a saucer on the carpet. I needed no instruction and knelt above it to allow the cum to drain from me before licking the plate clean. It was awkward finding a reasonably comfortable kneeling position to accommodate the humbler. She steered me with tugs on the leash and pushed my face to the area where I had shot my load, "Clean up your mess bitch."

When I had licked and sucked my secretions up to her satisfaction, Miss Andrea led me, to a round of applause from the audience, back to the Mistress suite where she sent me straight to the shower.

"It's auction time, fucktoy."

I finished toweling off, ran a comb through my hair, and followed Mistress out to face my fate. Miss Lucy organized us in a line. Alexandra was first followed by Chloe, Grace, and me.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I imagine we have come to the moment in the evening's festivities you have all been anticipating. You will have an opportunity to bid for the services of each of our slaves. They will be yours to use until tomorrow evening with limited restriction. They have the following limits, no scat and no permanent damage. Otherwise, they will offer themselves fully as servants for your pleasure."

She paused as a murmur swept through the guests and Andrea approached her to whisper in her ear. A hushed discussion between them ensued for a moment, Mistress nodded, and Andrea gestured for Taylor to join the slave queue.

"You will have ten minutes for final inspection of the offerings before the bidding begins. Slaves, present."

We assumed the position. I assisted Taylor, who was less used to this command than the rest of us. The guests surrounded us and began their final inspections.

Miss Eleanor was the first to approach me. She immediately took hold of Mistress' balls and probed her fuckhole with two fingers.

"We are going to have so much fun, beauty," she whispered seductively. With that she gave me a hard ball squeeze and slapped my butt before moving on to fondle Taylor. She started with Taylor's thick cock and recently emptied balls but fondled her small but lovely tits and tiny pink nipples lasciviously. Next, she turned her attention to Alexandra whose huge cock fascinated her as she stroked it to full erection. She squeezed her balls hard enough to elicit a yelp, then swatted them hard.

The well-dressed man who had eagerly explored Mistress' bits approached me next.

"You were hot as hell taking on those two tranny cocks. Made me hard as a rock watching, quite a show. That gave me ideas about how a nasty little fucktoy like you could be used. We'll try them all out after the auction."

He squeezed Mistress' balls hard and shoved two fingers into her fuckhole as he spoke.

Chloe was fondled by Diana while Janet explored Grace. It made my delectable slut smile as she gloried in the pleasurable attention and Grace seemed pretty fond of the way Janet fingered her and cruelly squeezed her spectacular tits.

"Okay, enough free feels, time to begin the auction." Mistress clapped her hands and beckoned us toward her in the center of the room.

Alexandra was first to come under the gavel and sold quickly to Miss Maureen who immediately took hold of her cock and led her away, using it as a leash.

"Chloe will be the next slave on the block. Step forward, fuckbunny."

Chloe strode proudly next to Mistress and curtsied for the guests.

"She is not only lovely, but she is an exceptionally well-trained bi switch slave with extraordinary gifts as a pleasure unit. We'll begin the bidding at two hundred dollars for any use you wish to make of her until tomorrow evening at eight when she will be returned here. Her only limits are no scat and no permanent damage. Do I hear one hundred?"

Diana and Janet began bidding against each other until the bid reached eight hundred, Then they leaned together and had a whispered conversation. When they finished speaking the bidding ceased, with Diana winning the prize.

Next up was Gracie and her bidding was quicker with Janet prevailing at four hundred against the other male stranger who had come with the guy who had eyes for me.

Then I took my place on the block. Maureen had reminded me of our upcoming date, so I doubted she'd be bidding, despite knowing that she had expressed interest in a sandwich with Alexandra and me. I expected it to come down to the man and Eleanor. Neither eventuality really appealed, but despite her obviously wicked designs I hoped Eleanor would prevail.

After very spirited bidding concluded I hoped that getting what I wished for wouldn't backfire as Eleanor claimed her prize, me, for twelve hundred.

The well-dressed man won the bidding for Taylor over Andrea at nine hundred before the party broke up and Miss Eleanor took me by the balls to drag me outside to her stretch limo. Her chauffeur opened the rear door for us. She sat in the center rear seat and motioned me to the floor in front of her where I knelt assuming correctly what was next.

"Home, Hastings."

"Yes, Miss Eleanor."

"Now beauty, I hear you have a marvelous mouth. Show me,"

She raised her dress to present her shaved pussy and spread her legs to facilitate my approach.

"There's no rush. It's a long drive."

Her pussy was a tidy slit with minimal labia that facilitated easy entry. She was already quite moist, and opened to my tongue quickly, welcoming me in. Her juice was scrumptious and her scent intoxicating. It was very pleasant duty until she grabbed a handful of my hair to pull me away.

"I understand you are proficient at light latrine duty."

"Yes, Miss."

"Don't mess up my pretty car."

"No, Miss."

She pulled my mouth back to her sweet slit and I puckered my lips around her urethral opening, finding the center with my tongue.

"Ready?"

I gave her a thumbs up and she released a strong flow of hot bitter piss scorching across my tongue. I drank her golden offering, swallowing quickly until it tapered off and I suckled the last drops from her fountain. As soon as she finished, I went back to work, opening her with my tongue driving deep into her hot tunnel.

She moaned contentedly and pulled my head tight to her steamy sex with both hands. When I found her clit with my lips and tongue, I sucked it and strummed it with my tongue, quickly building her to the first of a series of powerful orgasms. Her generous flow of sweet nectar was a tasty reward for my work.

After what I judged to be her fourth climax she pushed me away, turned away to kneel on the seat offering her ass for attention. I didn't need instruction and began licking her puckered brown rosebud. While I dined. she frigged herself to two more orgasms. Her ass was sour and funky, but it turned me on and precum leaked from my slit and oozed down Mistress' throbbing shaft.

The car came to a stop. She pulled her dress down as she turned back to face me.

"We're home. Now we'll have some real fun."

The door opened and the chauffeur helped her out. Then he pulled me out and she led me toward the massive front doors by Mistress' balls. They seemed to be favorite handle. We passed through a gorgeous entryway, climbed a wide curving staircase that led to her astonishing bedroom. In the center of the room a huge four poster bed dominated the space. Each post sported a leather cuff attached to a chain. There many pieces of furniture dedicated to all varieties of sex play.

12