Mistress Barbara Pt. 32

Story Info
Miss Robin's control increases over Erik, Chloe, and Grace.
3.6k words
4.38
4.1k
2
0

Part 33 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress' Mother was seriously ill and she needed to remain away to care for her so she'd reluctantly told me about her new plan. Of course, whatever her wishes were I would follow them to the letter no matter how I felt. In many ways her new plan was pleasant and easy to acquiesce to. Miss Robin was to be in total charge of Grace, Chloe, and me for however long she needed to care for her mother. Chloe of course followed my lead and would happily accept Miss Robin for however long she would be in control. Grace was delighted. She was quite besotted by Miss Robin's beauty and her devilish dominance. That was mutually pleasing to Miss Robin.

Before coming to join our family, she'd had limited sexual interaction with women, but had quickly come to enjoy Grace and Chloe's charms. While she still seemed most interested in using me for her wicked sexual pleasure, Grace and Chloe's eager submission drew her to embrace her bi side with increasing enthusiasm. Chloe's clit training particularly fascinated her.

Every day she would break out the suction equipment and take a hands-on lead in sucking Chloe's clit to its maximum, delighting in my sweet slave's whimpers as her bud swelled to fill the tube. Recently she had pushed to draw screams from her by torturing Chloe's clit in various ways. She employed needles, clamps, liniment, and impact, as well as simply squeezing and twisting aggressively. She frequently rode her face so Chloe would scream into her pussy during the punishments. The smile this brought to her face was positively beatific.

When it came to Grace, Miss Robin loved to mark her beautiful tits with various impact tools ranging from floggers to crops, straps and even a cane that left bright red stripes lasting for up to a week. I have to admit, that these marks on Grace's amazing tits were extremely erotic. After administering this brutal tit punishment, she would have Grace worship her pussy and ass for hours. Grace's eager devotion after these whippings spoke eloquently to the depth of her submission. Miss Robin had also come to enjoy taking Grace with her fist, vaginally at first, but was beginning to stretch her with increasingly larger butt plugs in preparation for fisting her anally.

Miss Robin has a deep interest in needle play which she seems to particularly enjoy when she plays with what she has begun referring to as "her" cock and balls. I still think of them as Mistress' property, but I concede that Miss Robin certainly has now become my second owner in light of Mistress' protracted absence. She also enjoys needling the girls' clits, nipples and labia.

I can't say I enjoy the pain, but I do enjoy the attention. Her fascination with Mistress' genitals and hurting me there is exciting, if unpleasant. To clarify, I am deeply submissive to my incredible owner, Mistress Barbara. Since she has assigned me to Miss Robin's care and training I must offer myself with the same devotion I will always have for my beloved Mistress to the beautiful Miss Robin. I will admit I've developed a loving submission toward her since the night her mentor, Eleanor, won an auction for my services.

"We'll be entertaining tonight, slaves."

Miss Robin announced this as we ate the sumptuous breakfast Chloe and Grace had prepared while I was enjoying an amuse bouche of her amazing pussy, my favorite dish. I love pussy in its limitless iterations, but Miss Robin's vulva decorated with her lovely red bush, hiding her firm beige labia, the gateway to her hot pink treasure chest was truly spectacular. Her scent, flavor and texture never failed to delight me. Whether I was beneath her to consume her golden gift every morning or positioned between her legs feasting on her sex as I worshipped her to a series of orgasms, I always felt lucky to be there.

"Each of you is in for a treat. The guests have been carefully selected for each of you individually and I think you will enjoy serving them. This is intended as a reward. Erik, I understand you have little interest in pleasuring cocks, but I hear there is an exception. Is that so?"

"Yes, Mistress Robin, I do enjoy serving Miss Taylor. Is she to be one of our guests?"

"She is, and you know I love watching you enjoying cock service so her presence will be a gift for both of us."

"Thank you, Mistress, I'll try to please you with my performance."

"Excellent. Alexandra, I believe that Erik met Taylor because of her Mistress Andrea."

"That's true, Mistress"

"Well, she'll be accompanying Taylor and is eager to see you."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"She was your Mistress before Lucy, wasn't she?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Chloe, you enjoy serving Miss Janet, don't you?"

"Very much, Mistress."

"Good, she accepted her invitation eagerly. I think she's looking forward to getting her hands on you."

"MMmm, thank you, Mistress. Her hands are wicked fun."

Miss Robin laughed and turned her attention to Grace.

"You, my dear are stuck with me tonight I'm afraid."

"I'll be happy to serve you, Mistress."

We spent the rest of the day preparing for the festivities, cooking, cleaning the house and our bodies. occasionally Miss Robin would summon one of us to worship her. She plugged Alexandra and me for an hour or so, preparing us for our specific guests presumed use of us.

About an hour before the guests were expected, Mistress sent us all to the shower with instructions that we were to assist each other in getting squeaky clean for our guests' enjoyment. Each of us endured enemas, the girls were douched too, and we scrubbed each other head to toe. Everyone was freshly shaved, and Mistress Robin inspected us.

When last minute fussing with snack plates was done and with five minutes left, we were arranged in a line just inside the living area in our presentation poses ready for use. Mistress Robin slapped the tip of my raging erection, making it spring like a diving board.

"Fucktoy, you are such a slut."

"Thank you, Mistress."

She laughed, "Your Taylor is a lucky girl I think."

A knock came at the door. Mistress opened it and Miss Janet was revealed dressed impeccably in a lovely floral print dress. Chloe erupted immediately with a bright smile.

She glowed as the lovely blonde women circled her, stroking her flanks and breasts, pinching her pink nipples harshly, eliciting yelps of pain tinged with pleasure.

"So delightful. My beautiful little girl. It is wonderful to see you."

She reached between Chloe's thighs, her fingers curling to cup her sex. Chloe reacted pressing herself into her hand, moaning her pleasure.

"You're eager for me aren't you, baby?"

"Yes Miss Janet."

"Sopping wet, I love it."

"I can't help it, Miss, you make me wet whenever I think about you, but your touch, oh my god."

"Same here, come taste me, fuckbunny." She led her to the couch where she sat, and Chloe happily knelt between her legs, eagerly diving face first between her legs. I had to smile watching my slave at work. Chloe's eagerness for all sex acts was endlessly charming to me, and I knew well how much she enjoyed her chances to serve Miss Janet.

My chance to appreciate Chloe eating pussy was short-lived because Andrea arrived next, leading collared Taylor on a leash. The spark in Taylor's eyes when she saw me presented made my cock twitch. Immediately inside the door she looked to Andrea, who nodded. This was her cue to remove her pretty, very feminine sundress, revealing her nakedness underneath. My attention was drawn both to her beautiful breasts and her nearly erect and quickly thickening cock. She looked to her Mistress for permission and Andrea nodded again detached the leash from her collar and gestured toward me with yet another nod. Taylor smiled happily as she approached me.

She took me in her arms and kissed me. I spread my lips to accept her tongue that immediately began plundering my mouth. Our tongues melded, reaching out to each other in a passionate dance as our hard cocks dueled.

She took my balls in her hand, broke our embrace and led me to the bedroom.

Her ardor made my head spin and my heart pound.

Once she had me in the bedroom she squeezed my balls hard, making my knees buckle, dropping me to the floor so I found her fat cock right in my face. I took her into my mouth, and cupped her balls gently in my hand, fondling and sucking her lovingly. She held the back of my head with both hands as she pressed into my throat. The intensity of my passion for her surprised me, but it simultaneously thrilled me to be there expressing the yearning I'd held since our first time in her apartment. My hunger for her cock was intense. It was the first time I found myself worshipping a cock with the same delight I'd heretofore only felt when eating pussy.

While my lips, tongue and throat worked her vibrant meat my right hand fondled her balls, and my left hand cupped her tight ass, pulling her deeper into me. Her hands pulled my head toward her and she thrust as deeply into my throat as her thick glans could go. It was choking me and making my eyes water, but I couldn't get enough of it.

I felt her muscles clenching and her cock throbbing. I knew she was about to give me her seed. Her pace increased, skull fucking me harder and deeper as I sucked for all I was worth, eager to taste her load. She shot the first rope of hot spunk into my throat, then pulled back to fill my mouth with the next one, then sprayed my face with a third stream. I plunged my mouth back down, sheathing her pole in my voracious mouth to suck the last drops of her thick, hot semen from her gradually softening cock. Eventually I looked up at her lovely face as I released her and smiled.

"Thank you, Miss Taylor, you came so much for me. That was wonderful."

"You suck my cock beautifully, fucktoy. I love your mouth."

"I love your cock."

"I've missed you."

"Me too."

She hooked a finger under my collar and lifted me to my feet. She surprised me with another passionate kiss that smeared her cum on both of our faces. She grabbed me by the balls again, caressing them gently at first before gradually increasing the pressure to draw a gasp from me.

"I've been thinking about playing with you ever since Mistress and I spit roasted you at the party."

"Mmmm"

"You're used to rough play. I remember from our first session."

"Do you want to hurt me?"

"I loved your responses to ball pain."

"I want to serve you any way you want me to, Miss."

I stepped over to the bedside table and opened the drawer to reveal some of our toy collection.

"There's another chest over in the corner with a larger selection. Feel free to use anything you'd like."

She flashed a wicked smile and perused the drawer, then opened the chest to investigate the rest of the selection. Knowing what was in there and how wicked her imagination could be made me nervous about what she would pick to hurt me with. I could still taste her cum in my mouth and feel it drying on my face.

Her choice for beginners made me shudder and my balls draw up in anticipation of the agony to come. She had me lie on my back and tied my hands and feet off to the corners of the bed so I lay spread eagled and totally vulnerable. My traitorous cock stood proudly at attention, despite the knowledge of what was about to happen to the balls cowering below it.

"Have you experienced this wicked toy before?"

I nodded meekly without speaking.

"Mistress uses one on me sometimes. It hurts like hell, but it makes me feel so submissive and eager to please. I know it turns her on like crazy and she fucks me hard after. I love how much it arouses her."

"You enjoy hurting me."

"I do. It makes me want you more. Your whimpers and squeals make my cock throb, and you looked so hot when I hung the bucket on the parachute. I think that's when I fell in love with you."

She leaned over me, her face inches from mine and spoke in a husky whisper, "I do, you know."

She kissed me then. Her lips and tongue passionate but tenderly lovingly illustrating the sentiment.

"Then use me as hard as you'd like. I'm yours tonight. I love you too Mistress Taylor."

"Such a delicious slut."

She began attaching the crusher around my balls, sandwiching them between the transparent plastic plates, positioning them gently, affectionately in contrast to the brutal pain that she would soon be inflicting.

Her beautiful cock was hard and so was mine. I wished she had left my hands free so I could caress her. I shuddered as she squeezed the plates together with her fingers until they were snug, then spun the wingnuts down while staring into my eyes.

"You are beautiful Erik."

"You are too, Mistress. I've thought so since the moment I first saw you. At your Mistress' restaurant."

"We were bound to wind up here from that moment."

"We were."

She pressed the plates tighter and spun the wingnuts. I gasped and she smiled. My balls ached but my cock stayed hard. She leaned over to lick a drop of precum that emerged from my urethral slit and followed it with a kiss. She squeezed harder on the plates sending an intense shot of pain through me. A wave of nausea followed, and I bellowed in response. She pinched my glans with her scarlet polished talons, digging into my flesh agonizingly while staring into my eyes. I whimpered and tears filled my eyes as she slipped a nail into my urethra stretching my tiny hole. Her intense gaze left no doubt about the pleasure my discomfort was giving her.

Her nails were obviously a favored tool for pain infliction. She dug them into my squashed balls through the spaces on the sides of the crusher. The pain was like lightning bolts. Manipulating the crusher by twisting and pulling it she wrenched shrieks of agony from me.

Subspace drew me into the depths of black velvet before morphing into the fiery red of what I think of as angry space. She was stroking my forehead when I returned to awareness. I realized that she must have loosened the plates.

"I love your screams baby."

She stroked me as she let me recover, then surprised me when she took my now softening cock in her mouth, sucking me back to full erection. Her fingers returned to the device, and I trembled at the expected resumption of pressure on my aching balls, but again she surprised me as she began loosening the bolts totally,

Like the removal of nipple clamps intensifying the pain as blood rushes back in, my first reaction to the loosening ball compression was throbbing, agonizing waves of nauseating pain. On the other hand, her surprising tenderness was wonderful. She kissed me lovingly as her fingers slid into my fuckhole.

I craned my neck to bring my lips to her cockhead and teased her with my tongue. She was rigid and her glans, swollen and she leaked a stream of precum that I savored as I slowly slipped more of her meat into my mouth. I'd never been so hungry for cock in my life as I was for this beautiful sexy creature's.

"I need to fuck you now," she gasped as she pushed my head away.

"Yes, please."

She pushed me onto my belly, shoved a pillow under my hips to raise my hips for easier entry and began lubing me. I strove to open myself to her insistent fingers, eagerly offering my anus. The throbbing from my abused balls was fading while my need to accept her cock possessed me.

She slathered lube onto herself, then got into position to take me. I felt her glans tickling my ring and her hands on my hips. The anticipation built as she teased me. Our fevered breathing, the tension in our bodies and the electricity between us intensified by the moment.

"Tell me slut."

"Please fuck me, Mistress. I need your cock."

"You think of yourself as straight, don't you?'

"Yes, er I did."

"Not so sure now, are you?"

"I know I love your cock."

She chuckled as she reached around to take my cock in her hand.

"You're falling in love with me aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Such a sweet slut."

She moved her hand to my swollen balls and caressed them. It was a sweet mix of pleasure and pain. My need outstripped the pain and I pressed myself back to her cock, still poised at my opening.

She thrust forcefully, impaling me fully in one stroke as she squeezed my sore balls and I screamed at the combined pains of her thick cock forcing me open and my testicular agony.

"You're mine bitch, aren't you?"

"Oh god, yes Mistress Taylor. Fuck me hard. I need it.so bad."

She fucked me relentlessly then, driving herself deep into my rectum, then pulling back so it was a new penetration with each stroke. Each new entry hurt, but the sensation was redolent with pleasure and passion that was a new level between us. She still caught my prostate with every thrust, but it was hotter than our other times, less sweet, more violently passionate. This was raw, needy, animalistic rutting.

My orgasm erupted first and I shot repeated streams of cum onto the sheets in response to my dry humping the pillow and Taylor's cock stroking my prostate. That seemed to stimulate her further, and she spewed cum into my bowels in a shuddering climax that made her cry out in triumphant delight.

She stroked me affectionately for several minutes, whispering endearments and kissing my neck. Eventually she slid her flagging erection from me. I quickly maneuvered to take it in my mouth so I could suck her clean. We lay like that for quite awhile, with me suckling her cock and gently caressing her balls.

When our strength returned, she sucked her cum from my ass as I licked my own from the sheet and pillow before we drifted into a deep sated sleep together.

In the morning I performed the expected slave duties happily drinking her golden gift then sucking her cock reverentially until she gave me a surprisingly serious mouthful of hot tangy cum considering how many times she'd cum the night before.

We showered together and I made breakfast. She apologized for having to get back to the city for work as the weekend would be busy at the bar and Miss Andrea would be expecting her to manage things.

I saw her off and waved as she drove away before reporting to Mistress Robin, who I found glorying in Grace's worship. She waved me over to kneel behind Grace and worship her in turn. Her perfectly shaped ass drew me in and I dined on her rosebud while fingering her steaming, wet sex with my thumb working her pearl. She gasped her pleasure into Mistress Robin's sex, eliciting delighted moans from our goddess.

Mistress was greedy that morning and kept us at it until she'd cum three times.

"Grace, I see fucktoy is hard. Big surprise."

They shared a laugh at my expense as they both handled my cock and balls.

"Shall we give him relief, Mistress?"

"Have you been a good slut, fucktoy?"

"Yes, Mistress, I have."

"Did you pleasure Miss Taylor?"

"Yes, Mistress. I sucked her thick cock, and she fucked me hard."

"Mistress Barbara will be pleased."

"I hope so, Mistress."

"Did you enjoy it?"

I nodded sheepishly

"Learning to love cock?"

"I enjoy Miss Taylor's"

"Are you falling in love with her?"

That made me blush and I hung my head.

"Well?"

"I guess I am a bit, Mistress."

"Did she hurt you?"

"Yes, Mistress, she used the crusher on my balls."

"Whose balls, bitch?"

"Mistress Barbara's.. and yours too now, I guess."

"You guess?"

Her tone and the stern look in her sparkling eyes left no doubt about the expected response.

"Sorry, Mistress. They're yours."

"Well, about that, I'm going to my mentor's place for the weekend. I've decided that Chloe will be in charge of all slaves in my absence. How will that be for you, fucktoy?"

"We're both switch, and I have served her before."

"And you Gracie slut?"

"I love serving Miss Chloe, Mistress."

"Andrea tells me that Alexandra is joining her for the weekend in the city, so it will just be the three of you this weekend. I believe Chloe is still sleeping. Her friend Janet used her very hard last night, I think."

12