Mistress Charn - The Beginning

Story Info
A queer woman's obsession with a dark haired Mistress.
5.1k words
4.62
11.2k
9

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy was the kind of girl for whom the word "flaky" was invented. Not ditzy, not stupid, in fact she was relatively intelligent, but her mind ran at times as if it had consumed far too many red bulls.

Like most things in her life, her style could be described as eclectic, as could her musical tastes, the movies she liked, the books she read, and more so than ever, the friends she kept.

Her friendship group was not really a group at all. They were a series of singular friendships she had collected over the years and they had never actually all met each other or likely would. She was many things to many people, kind, caring, but also quite closed off too. An introverts introvert.

To her friends, it would have amazed them completely to learn that Lucy was also a little kinky too...

So it was one winters evening that Lucy found herself browsing through some predominantly fetid fetish social site and having clicked, skimmed and deleted the seemingly endless messages from men, offering everything from hEy WaNna WatCh mE Cum requests to a guy offering a trantric wank "whatever the fuck that is" she had thought, that she slipped back on to the profile she regularly found herself drawn to each evening.

She had been looking at the profile for a number of months now, had never made a comment, or even sent a follow request. She would mostly browse for their most recent pictures, or if there was nothing new, she would go back through the gallery and each time she would notice something different, another detail that would draw her in closer to the screen, adjusting her glasses as she scrunched her nose to try and get just a little more focus on something in the background, some piece of equipment, or the eyes of the person to whom she had become quietly obsessed with. By now she had liked every picture, read every comment or post, but although she was constantly mesmerised, she could never bring herself to reach out, to say a nervy hello or to even let the object of her desire know that she existed.

She often fell like she was back at school, trying not to stare at her latest crush, but failing miserably and then clumsily spilling her drink down her chin, or dropping crumbs or food down her jumper.

She continue to click through the pictures and noticed yet another private message drop in to her mailbox, thinking it was another message from tantric wanker she sighed as she clicked on the icon, she suddenly became very breathless as she read the name of who it was from. Blinking, she refocused her eyes again, next to the name, in the subject were the words "Hello sweetling"

Clicking in to the message she read on...

"Good evening sweetling,

Every day I notice you liking my pictures and posts and yet, you have never commented or formally followed me. Now either you are one of those pathetic types who like to stare at the unattainable whilst masturbating themselves, Or, you are one of those shy types, who dream of what it would be like to kneel at me feet, naked, and ready to willingly submit yourself to my will, but are too scared to bring themselves forward and to commit to an experience which I can assure you, is very real and will bring you to places you have only ever dreamed of.

Now, sweetling, which one of those are you?

Ms Charn.

She read it through again, and soon after a third and a fourth time. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" she said out loud, "fuuuuck"

Flexing her fingers, and rolling her head, she returned clicked Reply and turned her fingers to the keyboard "Good evening Ms Charn....", and then instantly deleted it.

"fuck, stop being a pussy"

Her hand hovered over the keyboard again, taking a deep breath, exhaling she began to type...

"Good evening Mistress Charn,

I would like to assure you that I am very much not one of those you describe who just stare and masturbate. I have always found your beauty to be mesmerising, almost otherworldly. However, it was never my intention to cause offence Ms Charn.

I guess I am a shy girl, I have played a little with past girlfriends but I've never actually served a real Mistress such as you. It's not that I haven't wanted to, but I'm just not very, yes I am shy, and I would say nervous too.

I apologise if I have caused you any offence Ms Charn and if you wish I will try and restrain my adoration and numbers of times I like your pics.

Once again, I am sorry if I have done anything wrong.

Yours

Lucy.x"

......Send

She exhaled

"Fuck, why did I write "yours" and what the ruck did I say that for, ahhhh I'm such a dick"

She waited, hit refresh, waited, hit refresh again........and nothing.

Confused and wondering if she had said something wrong, she shut down her laptop and heading to the bathroom, had a quick pee, washed her hands, brushed her teeth, and then stripping as she stumbled towards the bedroom, fell in and pulled the cover over herself, drifting off to sleep.

Waking from a restless night, she rolled over and turned off the alarm, well before it was due. Sliding open the bedside drawer she thimbles around until she found her small buzzy friend, and making herself comfortable, still on her side, she s positioned the vibe between her legs and turned it on to the first setting, she jolted at first as the coldness of the silicone and the sudden vibration hit her clitoris. Tightening her grip, she moaned as her hands slid up over her stomach, under her breasts and finding her nipples she slowly ran the back of her index finger over the tip of them before gripping each breast hard and squeezing, the pain caused her to feel the first wave of pleasure and her thighs instantly gripped the vibrator harder.

Laying on to her back she released one breast and with the other hand took a hold of the vibrator and pushed it hard against her pussy. Her back ached as she sucked in her bottom lip and began to convulse, pushing the tip of the vibe hard against her pelvic bone she swore as she began to cum, her juices running between her legs as she writhed in ecstasy as she came once more, then again, and again.

Exhausted she dropped the vibe over the side of the bed as it hit the floor it continued to vibrate but she laid there, juddering, her legs tightening and her back arching as she came again "fu-u-u-ck" After around ten minutes finally she felt like she could at least muster up enough energy to make it to the bathroom to shower.

Returning to the bathroom, she pulled a clean pair of pants from the drawer, grabbed a bra and slid on one of her well worn t-shirts.

She opened up her laptop, awakening it from its sleep, she went through her usual routine, opening up her email and skimming through her social media. Once she had finished flicking through the usual shite that her distant relatives and past colleagues had posted she nervously opened up her favourites and clicked on the icon which took her straight to the fetish social site where she breathing a sigh of relief saw that she had at least two notifications in her mailbox.

Sure enough she had received a message from some random but obviously fake dominant from somewhere equally as random telling her to follow the web link to some site where she could talk to her and submit. "Yeah like fuck I will, goddess catfish or whatever you say your name is"

The message she really wanted to read sat there, waiting.

"Good morning sweetling,

I find myself slightly intrigued by your honesty. Tell me what are you waiting for? What do you need to bring you to my door?

If you are waiting for an invitation I am afraid that's not how things work my dear. If you wish to submit, you must first tell me why you believe yourself to be worthy. I don't want the usual fawning rubbish that you have mostly read in those stories which have been written by somebody who hasn't remotely the first idea of what it really feels like to kneel before a powerful Woman. I want to hear the truth. What brings you to my profile each night, what you think about as you see me dressed in my most decadent leathers, or my oh so slender encased latex body. I want to know what's so interesting about you that I should allow you to present at the door to my dungeon.

I want to know what you desire, what you need, and most importantly, what you can bring to my enjoyment and pleasure.

I expect a response by today's end, otherwise you can stay in your fantasy world and forever wonder what could have been.

Mistress Charn."

"OH MY GOD..." she thought, she considered responding straight away, but had absolutely no idea what to write, or the words to use, or in fact if she even could. She could feel her heart pounding and although she would be too embarrassed to admit it to anyone, her pants were once again wet.

She knew she needed a clear head if she was going to respond and the only way that was going to happen was fresh coffee and a fresh pair of pants.

Changing and pulling on a pair of jeans, she sat down and finished her coffee, it was as she went to open the page again that she noticed her phone flashing, indicating an incoming call. Turning it over she instantly felt a pant of guilt, "shit, completely forgot about Eden"

Eden had been a friend for around a year. They had met via an evening class she had taken which was an advanced course sociology and ethics. She had found him fascinating. Slightly older than her, but he had experienced so much more than her. They had continued to meet regularly for coffee and as they had got to talk more, the topics of conversation had moved on from sociology, communism, love and she had found his openness and fragility intoxicating. She was, and always had been, only ever sexually attracted to other women, but in Eden she found their friendship was based purely along platonic lines. Having only encountered men who appeared to interested in only one thing, she found it refreshing to have a male friend who she could talk to and provide with an opportunity to discover things from a completely different perspective.

She picked up the phone and not accept, before Eden could even speak Lucy spluttered "Fuck, so sorry Eden, I slept in, are you still there? I'll be there in 20 minutes, shit so sorry, yes a lemon muffin sounds amazing, cool, yeah ok, cool, yep be there as soon as a I can"

Throwing on her ankle boots, grabbing her coat, her purse and her phone she ran out the door and left the apartment ent, closing and locking the door behind her,

After apologising for around a thousand times, she had sat down, picked through her lemon muffin and had spent around an hour talking about a whole range of subjects, and although she had really enjoyed the catch up, she couldn't stop thinking about how she would respond. She felt like it was probably about time she took that first step and she had certainly fantasised about it plenty of times before,. So it was after Eden had returned to the nook they were sat in that she blurted out " hey Eden, you're a man of the world, have you ever seen a Mistress before?"

Sitting down, Eden smiled, and said "and what in the world would make you want to ask that?" He chuckled and as I shuffled nervously "oh I don't know, just a question. I've kind of, erm, been thinking about maybe, so I just thought if you had ever, but it's ok, you don't have to tell me, I er, so tell me what else have you got going on right now"

Over the course of the next hour, and two more coffees Eden had proceeded to tell Lucy of his experiences, which as it turned out, were actually quite extensive. Lucy had relayed her own thoughts and worries and eventually about the message she had received from Mistress Charn.

Feeling a little more relieved, and definitely far more certain about what she wanted to do, she returned to her apartment and sitting down, awakened her laptop and commenced writing her response,

"Dear Mistress Charn,

Thank you for your response and I hope to be able to answer you as honestly as possible.

I have long felt that I have been drawn to powerful women such as you, ever since my first crush on my high school principle who was both stunningly beautiful, but had an air of authority which only the most foolish would challenge, but she also had a nurturing side to her.

That's not to say that I am looking to role play as some naughty school girl, just that I find strong powerful women to be my idea of what I am drawn to. Later there were characters in movies which I found incredibly alluring and I would always been drawn to the evil witch or cruel goddess or the femme fatale and my mind would wonder what it would be like in reality to be one of their servants or slaves. Unfortunately in most cases they would not last to the end credits, but just for once I wondered what life would have been like of they had just won once.

As I reached adulthood I found I was increasingly seeking out this personality type in my girlfriends and partners. I even had one girlfriend who had similar interests and would occasionally tie, tease and spank me. But she also wanted me to do the same for her but that made me uncomfortable and I could never get in to it myself.

I realised then that I could only ever find the real experience I wanted by serving a true dominant.

It's true I have imagined what it would be like to serve you. I've followed you for a very long time, but a I never felt that I was either ready or worthy of presenting myself before you.

I desire to serve you Mistress Charn more than ever, there is so much that I wish to experience, your whip, your cane, the touch of your leather gloved hand on my bare flesh. The taste of the sole of your boot, the feel of your heel on my back, the sound of your laugh as I quiver before you.

I wish to serve you Mistress Charn, and I willingly seek to present myself and kneel before you, ready to submit to your will and I offer myself for your pleasure and your pleasure alone.

Hopefully yours

l.

0412 345 6789"

With little hesitancy this time, Lucy hit send. Whatever happened next, would no longer be in her hands. She waited.

An hour later, just as she was sat eating a slice of last nights pizza, the laptop balanced precariously on the arm of the battered sofa, she hit refresh and put the pizza to her mouth. She had been hitting refresh every 30 or so seconds and had almost given up hope of getting any type of response this evening, but still lived in hope and hitting refresh had kind of become a habit and she scared of missing any response she may receive.

So when she finally did get a response it took her by surprise and she managed to drop the pizza and almost screamed as the hot cheese hit her bare chest and nestled atop her bra. "Shit, shit, shit"

Quickly grabbing the pizza and slinging it on the table, she took the laptop, wiped away the food on her lips and chin with back of her hand, she opened up the message.

"Good evening sweetling,

This is what you will do. Tomorrow at 10am you will send me a text to this number, 079 876 5432, this is to confirm that you still wish to attend me. If you fail to send me a text informing me of your intentions you will not receive another opportunity. I will reply with further instructions, but you should expect to keep the remainder of the day free.

Until tomorrow.

Mistress Charn"

Lucy quickly responded,

"Thank you Mistress a Charn,

I understand and thank you.

Until tomorrow

Yours

sweetling."

Lucy put the laptop down on the cushion beside her, threw her head back, and stamping her feet excitedly let out a long deep breath and with a smile rapidly growing on her face, screamed "fuuuuuuuuuuck"

Part 2

The next morning Lucy awoke early. She resisted the urge to bring herself off, no matter how tempted she had felt. Jumping out of bed, she quickly headed to the kitchen, filled the kettle and turned it on, and headed towards the bathroom. It had just gone 7am, and even by her standards, that was far too early for a Sunday morning.

Once out of the shower, having washed herself throughly, she sat down and drank her coffee. Flicking through the apps on her phone she clicked in to her app and selecting a playlist, scrolled through to her favourite song and hit play.

For the next two hours she tried on around 25:different outfits. In all her eagerness to reply, she had forgot to ask any questions. As the time ticked towards 10 o'clock, she decided to put two options to one side and if she got the chance, she would ask when she sent the confirmation text.

At exactly 9:59 clutching the phone in her hand, her heart pounding, she began texting "hello Ms Charn, I still wish to attend today if you still wish.lucy " and hit send. A second later the phone started to ring. This caught her by surprise as she had completely forgotten that she would at some stage actually have to speak, and as she slid to accept the call, her throat quickly drying, she nervously said "hello, Lucy speaking"

"Hello my sweetling, I am so glad you have held it together so far" her voice sounded melodic and playful "I think we are going to have a lot of fun today. Ok now listen carefully, there is a coffee shop on the corner of St Jame's Square. You will meet me inside there in one hour. Unless something drastic happens I expect to see you there. When you get there you are to find a small table somewhere near the back. You will order me a macchiato and whatever you wish to have yourself. I would suggest you keep to water, sparkling is fine, nothing annoys me more than a dehydrated slave. You will sit quietly and the moment you see me enter you are to lower your head and place the palms of your hands on your knees, facing upwards. This will both ensure that I can identify you, and that you can follow instructions now matter how silly you may feel, is that understood."

"Yes Mistress Charn, I understand, I do have one question if I m......"

She was cut off as Mistress Charn cut in "if you are going to ask me what I want you to wear, I want you to wear whatever you feel comfortable in. My preference is a skirt and a top but other than that I will leave it up to you. Ok you have 55 minutes so I would get a move on if a I were you" and the call abruptly ended.

Lucy jumped up quickly, this would be a challenge and she began to feel that she was going to disappoint Mistress Charn before they even got to meet. However, she quickly pulled on a fairly short black skater skirt and pulled on the little black sweater she had selected earlier, sliding on her ankle boots, grabbing the keys to her car, phone, purse and bag. She headed out the door,

Thankfully she knew exactly where she had to go and it being Sunday, the drive would be relatively quiet. Finding a parking space she stepped out of the car a little after half past, and following a short walk across the square she entered the coffee shop and after a little wait, gave the barista her order.

With just a couple of minutes to spare she found a table near the back, quickly moved the dirty cups left by the previous people who had just left, she sat down and looked towards the door.

At dead on 11 the door opened and in walked a very talk dark haired woman. Lucy, as commanded quickly bowed her head, and wiping her sweaty palms on her skirt, she placed them on to the table palms up.

She felt the movement, but didn't dare look up. Mistress took her seat, and picking up her cup, took a slow drink of her still warm macchiato, maintaining a watchful eye on Lucy all the while.

For what seemed like ages to Lucy, but was barely a minute, Mistress Charn placed her cup back down on to the table, and reaching across to Lucy's outstretched hands, placed her own on top of them.

"I see you are nervous sweetling. You may look at me"

Lucy lifted her head, and was met with the real life version of who she been obsessing over for so long. Her eyes began to well up, not through sadness but happiness. She took in Mistress Charn's smiling face and breathed deeply.

12