Mistress Cruel Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, woman! What am I supposed to call you?"

She released his arm and stopped in her tracks, putting her hands on her hips. "Try something more respectful."

Markus sighed. Shireen was smoking hot, but also exhausting. Everything always had to be on her terms. Then again, maybe that was the lesson. Was this what women had to deal with for thousands of years? Arrogant men dictating everything? No wonder they were all a little crazy.

He was beginning to doubt they were going to work out as a couple. Still, looking at her now, he dared to hope. Her flawless mocha skin and wonderful curves were framed perfectly by her elegant blue dress. The club's lights flashed across her body and set off her eyes like glowing jewels. Markus wasn't ready to give up. She was too enticing and his lust burned bright.

"Shireen" he said with a respectful nod. "What would you like to do now, my Queen?"

The dark beauty chuckled and nodded towards the dance floor. "Let's cut a rug, Mr. Purple."

Markus snickered at his new nickname, but followed her into the throng of dancing kinksters gladly. They spent the next forty five minutes among the mob of Dominas, leather slaves and club sissies as they flowed and undulated to the music. Almost every track that blasted through the hall made some allusion to or explicitly referenced sex and BDSM.

Not long after, they met up with a glowing Heather and a very disheveled Darius. Among the group, there was little doubt there would be stories to share later. The exhausted men followed the energized women into the cool night air and thus ended their first evening at Club Ishtar.

* * * * *

1:07 PM

SHIREEN

Hey, just wanted to say I had a great time last night!

Don't lie. Your eyes and body language certainly didn't.

Ok, I was a little freaked out, but I'm glad I went. It was worth it to spend time with a peerless beauty. ;-)

Compliments are nice, but I like men who are open to kink.

I let the club domme spank me, didn't I?

Mmmhmm, and that earned you my number.

So how bout it? Let me take you out some time.

To do what?

You know, a normal date.

Nothing we saw last night was abnormal. If anything, you got off easy.

Alright, my kinky Queen. What hoop I gotta jump through now?

For a one-on-one date with me? Straight up?

Yes.

You're going back to the club, dressed as a maid.

WHAT?!? Stop playin!

I know a boutique downtown that sells costumes for men and women. I can setup an appointment for you to get outfitted.

Cmon now! That's too much!

Nobody has to know about it but us.

.........

A sophisticated, worldly man like yourself isn't ashamed to dress like a woman, are you Markus? What's there to be ashamed of?

Fine. Make the appointment.

* * * * *

Heather walked into the kitchen to grab a drink and found Darius bent over in front of the stove. She had a lovely view of his stocking clad legs, ruffle panties and the rest of his silky maid outfit as he scrubbed away. The blonde butterface instantly felt tingles of lust. Heather smiled and closed the distance between them silently.

She waited until Darius had finished his cleaning, backed out and closed the oven door before surprising him. Heather wrapped her heavy arms around his silky body and pressed her crotch to his ass hungrily. She felt him up and down as her body pressed him against the stove, groping him with abandon.

Darius had lost weight recently. He'd begun an exercise and diet regime so he could look as sleek as possible in the maid outfits and other costumes Heather dressed him in. Pretty soon they'd need to order smaller sizes. Even more than Darius' slimming figure, his desire to look more feminine and sexy turned Heather on powerfully.

He grinned sheepishly as Heather surrounded him with her body. "Hey, baby."

"Hey, Pookie" she replied, reaching her hand below and running it over the cock cage snug in his panties. "You almost done with your chores?"

"Yeah. Just need to finish the laundry."

"Good. You know what that means? We might have time for a quickie before dinner."

"Mmmm..." Darius moaned as she rubbed him all over and pressed him against the counter.

"Would you like that?" She spoke into his ear. "A big, fat strapon in your boy pussy?"

"Yes, please."

"That's what I thought."

Heather released him and stepped back. She followed up with a firm swat to his nearly-bare ass.

*SMACK*

"Do the laundry, Dana!"

"Yes, Mistress!"

Darius hurried off to finish his work and Heather grabbed a cola from the fridge. She moved into the living room, grabbed her laptop and plopped down on the couch. After setting her phone aside and booting up the computer, she went right to her email. New correspondence flowed into her inbox rapidly. There were several new subscriptions for Duchess Daphne Divine along with some spam and an email from Beatrice with the subject 'Party plan.'

"Oooh..."

Heather opened it immediately and began reading the letter. A few moments later, her phone buzzed on the sofa and her ringtone began blaring.

*BOOM-CHICKA BOOM-CHICKA BOOM-CHICKA BOOM-CHIKA*

She looked over to see who appeared on the caller ID and a smile spread across her face.

"MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD! AND THEY'RE LIKE, IT'S BETTER THAN YOURS! DAMN RIGHT, IT'S BETTER THAN YOURS! I CAN TEACH YOU, BUT I--"

"Beatrice?"

"Hello, dear. Is this a good time?"

"Of course! How's your Saturday?"

"I'm doing well, thanks. Probably stayed up a later than I should've last night, but you only live once. I take it you enjoyed the rest of your visit to Ishtar?"

"Oh my god, it was the best! I can't wait to go back!"

"That's good, because I've purchased a one year membership for both you and Darius. Your friends are welcome to stop in again, too. They'll be admitted as my guests until further notice."

"You're too kind. I doubt Markus will go back, but Shireen will make use of it, I'm sure."

"Well, one never knows. Did you happen to see my email?"

"You must have ESP! I was just looking at it. Give me a minute to finish reading it."

Heather scanned through the rest of the text rapidly, her eyes going wide as saucers. The event was going to be fully catered, have music and entertainment; the works.

"Beatrice, this is too much!"

"Not at all."

"You're going to hire six club Dommes for the evening?"

"And a dozen sissy sluts to serve and participate. I just need to know how many people you're inviting so we can get an accurate head count."

"Oh, about that... I haven't told Darius about the party yet. I don't think he'd be comfortable doing this in front of our friends. I know it's a coming out party, but that will be symbolic, for now. I don't want to push him too hard. Would it be ok if it was just your friends in the audience?"

The old matron let out a hearty chuckle. "Darling, I understand. And believe me, I have more than enough friends who can help fill the room. Most of them are already members. When I tell them there's free booze and a sissy's first dance, they'll come in droves."

"That's a relief. As long as the audience is strangers, I think I can prepare him for this."

"Don't you mean prepare her?"

"Haha, yes! His sissy name is Dana, in case that's useful for the preparations."

"I've written it down. Very good! We'll talk again next week as the date draws closer. I'm looking forward to it!"

"So am I! Thanks again."

The line went dead and Heather tossed her phone aside. She smiled wickedly as her fingers returned to the laptop. She inspected the tributes from her new virtual subs, but thoughts of the upcoming party remained foremost in her mind. It would be difficult to think of anything else for the next week. Especially when she was pounding his hungry hole.

* * * * *

Darius walked to the dinner table, his heels clicking on the floor as he steadied the plates in his hands. He set the product of his efforts in front of Heather, proudly. She set aside her phone, eager to examine her sissy maid's handiwork. It smelled wonderful.

The dish was sesame grilled salmon cooked in an Asian-style marinade. It was served with grilled bell peppers, green beans, and wild rice with herbs. This was Darius' first attempt at fancy seafood fare and he hoped his Goddess liked it. In recent weeks he'd focused on learning to make healthy meals that looked extravagant but didn't take much preparation or cooking time.

Heather took up her utensils, cut out a piece of fish and ate it hungrily. It had excellent texture, exotic flavor and was absolutely delicious.

"Wow, great job! I'm impressed!" she said with a nod of approval. Darius sat opposite her, smiling.

He tucked a napkin into the neck of his dress to protect the lacy uniform. Darius beamed as she complimented him. "I'm glad you like it, baby."

"I love it!" Heather exclaimed as she dug in for more. She followed up the next few bites with a sip of Pinot Noir. Darius had picked out the perfect wine to go with the meal. Even more noteworthy was how he'd gone to the liquor store wearing his dress with no hesitation.

"You're really coming into your own, Dana. I'm very proud of you. See how amazing you can be when you just let go and do what Mistress says?"

Darius blushed. "Thank you, Mistress."

"I love you, Pookie" she said with a wink.

"I love you baby" he replied with a grin before carving into his meal.

"On the topic of coming into your own, I have some news to share."

"What's that?" he asked between bites of the savory fish.

"We're going to a party this weekend at Club Ishtar."

"Oh? What's the occasion?"

* * * * *

Darius' body buzzed with excited, nervous energy. He was in the middle of the large hall at the community center of Ishtar. It was brightly lit at the moment, but the lighting racks above indicated that would likely change at show time.

A stage had been set up and three stainless steel poles erected. One was in the center and the other two were fixed to either side behind the main pole. Dozens of people he didn't know were filing into the room every minute.

Sissy maids ferried food out to the serving tables on either side of the hall. A large array of banquet tables were set up in front of the stage for the guests. Heather was off in one corner chatting with Beatrice and six of the club Dommes. Darius had been told to wait here and someone would be out to instruct him presently. He pulled a compact mirror out of his handbag and checked his makeup. He didn't want it to run before the show began.

"Hey!" came a lilting voice behind him.

"Hello!" a slightly more feminine voice followed up.

Darius turned to find two of the sissy maids approaching him. One was a flat-chested femboy with short, platinum blonde hair, light blue lips and a glittery face. The other was a sissy with b-cup breasts, long black hair and thick scarlet lipstick.

"I'm Riley" the femboy said, holding out his hand.

"Lexi" the other one said, following suit.

"Dana" Darius replied as he shook their hands.

"We're your backup dancers!" Riley informed him. "This is your first time, right?"

"Yeah, and I don't really know what I'm doing..."

"There's nothing to it" Lexi insisted. "We can show you some basic moves before the show, if you like."

"That'd be good" Darius replied, still convinced he was going to make a fool of himself.

"This is nothing to stress over" Riley said, folding his silk-clad arms over his maid costume. We're gonna have fun out there! If you feel lost, just look our way and you can follow along with us."

"The important thing is to let your body move to the rhythm of the song. After that it's just flinging yourself around a pole!" Lexi said with a wink.

"Thanks..." Darius said, his confidence budding. "I think I can do that."

Across the room, a fearsome team of Dominas were gathered before Heather and Beatrice. Heather wore a tight, ruched purple dress that emphasized her plump curves. The wealthy matron was clad from neck-to-toe in white leather and latex. She held the reigns of a muzzled gimp slave at her feet. The featureless, medium-build submissive was locked in a prison of black leather.

"Heather, I believe you've met Mistress Styx?" Beatrice asked, indicating the lead Dominatrix.

"Yes, we met in the lobby last week."

Mistress Styx smiled and nodded, her officer's cap and costume shining in the light of the hall. Her arms were folded below sizable breasts. A black corset framed her curvy body. "You've seen the game plan, yes? Any boundaries or rules you wish to spell out before we begin?"

"Only light discipline. No permanent marks" Heather answered as she scanned the row of leather-clad hellions. Each had a distinct Femdom fashion style and carried a different kind of crop or paddle. "When the finale arrives, you can get a little more rough. Just be careful. I want this to be special for him."

"Heather, my dear, you're dealing with professionals. You have nothing to worry about" Beatrice assured her with a hand on her shoulder.

"Sorry. Guess I'm feeling a little over-protective at the moment. Hard not to when I'm sharing my Dana with so many intimidating Dommes!"

The women snickered and giggled as they flexed their toys and stretched their latex and leather-clad limbs.

"When does the curtain rise?" Mistress Styx inquired.

Beatrice waved to her arriving guests and turned back to the head Domina. "In twenty minutes, a star will be born."

* * * * *

The hall had gone dark and Darius held onto his poll with velvety gloved hands. His maid outfit clung to his body with silky smoothness, providing him some relief from the mounting tension. Looking out into the audience he could hear light chatter and see a few fiery dots where people were enjoying cigarettes or cigars. He doubted that was legal, but it probably wasn't the only way Club Ishtar flouted the law.

He breathed deeply as he waited for the music to start. His sissy backups told him the song they'd be dancing to and, luckily, he was familiar with it. Riley had informed him it was considered a beginner song for pole dancing. Darius offered a silent thank you to Heather for allowing him to wear short heels for his first dance. Anything taller than two inches might've been catastrophic.

Three spotlights activated and poured light onto Dana, Riley and Lexi. The song began as the rhythmic, almost military-style, drumming of Jefferson Airplane's White Rabbit flowed from the room's speakers and filled the hall. Darius placed his hands on his sides and rolled his shoulders and hips in time with the beat. Lexi and Riley revolved around their respective poles and twirled their bodies in small circles. As the song entered its first verse, Darius joined them.

'One pill makes you larger.

And one pill makes you small.

And the ones that mother gives you...

Don't do anything at all.

Go ask Alice... when she's ten feet tall.'

Riley and Lexi both went to the floor and Darius moved with them. They flattened themselves face-forward before lifting their torsos and shaking their chests at the crowd. They began rolling over themselves and stroking their silk and lace clad bodies up and down as they continued gyrating to the building music.

'And if you go... chasing rabbits.

And you know you're bound to fall.

Well tell 'em a hookah... a smoking caterpillar.

Has given you the call.

Call Alice... when she was just small.'

Part of Darius couldn't believe he was doing this, but now that the music was playing and the lights were shining on him, instinct took over. The crowd demanded dancing sissies and he was there to accommodate.

The three maids all slid onto their knees and jumped to their feet before approaching their poles once again. Riley leapt onto his poll and pulled himself up, slowly twirling his lithe body on high. Lexi slung herself around her pole and then entered a full split, lowering herself to the ground. She slowly pulled herself back up, shaking her hips and ass the whole way.

Darius knew he couldn't do anything that advanced yet, but he confidently swung himself around the pole faster. He made a circular kick with his right leg as high as he could, giving the crowd a peek at the satin undergarments below his petticoats. He stroked the pole up and down and gyrated his French maid form against it, treating it like a passionate lover. He placed a kiss on the metal beam before entering another series of elegant swings. The song continued building in intensity.

'When men on the chessboard...

Get up and tell you where to go!

And you've just had some kind of mushroom...

And your mind is moving slow!

GO ASK ALICE!

I think she'll know!'

Darius and his backups all grabbed their poles and stuck their asses toward the audience. They began thrusting their booties and shaking their hips from side to side in time with the intense drumbeat. Three sets of billowy white ruffles and stocking clad legs shimmied before the crowd.

'When logic! And proportion!

HAVE FALLEN... SLOPPY DEAD!

And the white knight is talking backward!

And the Red Queen, she's off with her head!'

As the song built to its crescendo, Lexi and Riley performed their most acrobatic maneuvers. They whipped themselves around their poles and twisted into unbelievable forms that flowed gracefully from one to the next. Not wanting to be outdone, Darius jumped as high onto the center pole as he could and wrapped his silky legs around the sturdy unit. His momentum carried him around in gentle circles, swirling ever downward as he dipped his head back and his sissy-maid body corkscrewed back to the stage floor.

'RE-MEM-BER!

WHAT THE DORMOUSE SAID!

FEED YOUR HEEEEAAADDDDDD!!!'

The final guitar riff belted out and all three maids slowed to a stop; wrapped around their dance poles. The audience's reaction was immediate: wild applause, whistling and raucous shouts of encouragement and lust. The clapping went on as the two backups rose to their feet and hurried over to Darius. They reached down and each offered him a hand, raising the astonished sissy maid to his feet.

"See! Nothing to it" Lexi said with a wink.

Darius was as overwhelmed by his own reaction as he was by the crowd's. His body tingled with elation and relief. He'd actually enjoyed that! When, in the past, had he felt this alive? This desired? This sexy? Perhaps never.

The spotlights all converged on Darius and the backup maids disappeared into the darkness of the stage. As the audience rose and continued their clapping and shouting, he took hold of the sides of his dress and dropped into a curtsy. He bowed to the crowd and showed off his dress repeatedly until the applause died off.

Moments later the main lights were turned back on and the spotlights faded away. Climbing up the short staircase to the stage was Mistress Styx in all her gleaming leather glory. She stalked across the glossy hardwood maple floor towards Darius, her boot heels echoing across the room as she approached. The fearsome woman pointed her crop in his direction and gave a single command.