Mistress Cruel Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will. Thank you Mistress!" Markus said before hefting the front of his dress and strolling off. "Maybe I'll see you later!"

"I look forward to it" Hannah spoke before turning and re-entering her domain.

Markus scurried down the gallery, sweating bullets as he fled.

'Holy shit, that was close! New rule: no loitering!'

He made his way to the next set of staircases and marched his way up. As soon as he emerged on the third floor he instantly regretted his decision. There was a medium build woman in neck-to-toe black latex waiting outside her door. Markus couldn't escape the feeling that Club Ishtar was built like the classic Bruce Lee film Game of Death. More difficult opponents waited on each ascending floor until you reached the final boss.

She leaned against the doorway running a nail file over the fingers of her left hand. Her hair was jet black with a streak of pink dyed into it. The marquee above her establishment said 'Mistress Cindy - Exquisite Torturess.' The signs to either side of the room displayed a fist colliding with the outline of a scrotum and a woman kicking a man in the balls.

"Hey there Miss Purple! You're not one of the club maids. What are you doing up here by yourself? Do you still have your balls? I'd be happy to punch them, if you do."

Markus bubbled over with nervous laughter as he slowed to a stop. He lifted one flattened palm up to his brow and made a show of looking across the way, inspecting the horizon. "No, thank you, I'm just looking for my Mistress!"

"Oh, come now! I know a pain slut when I see one" the haughty woman persisted. She stepped forward and closed in on Markus, smiling wickedly. "A lot of women in this club like to bust balls, but I promise you, I'm the best. I know how to do it slow and sweet. I can soothe you in between each delicious wave of pain. Doesn't that sound nice? Let me be your Mistress for the next little while..." Her eyebrows raised and she curled her index finger in the come hither motion.

"Uhhh, my Mistress isn't here! Thanks, but I gotta go or I'll be in trouble!"

Markus turned and hurried off, heading back down the staircase he'd just climbed.

Cindy snickered. She returned to her customary waiting position, leaning against the doorway. "You'll be back!" she called out before she resumed filing her nails. It was important to keep them short and smooth in her profession.

* * * * *

As he reached the ground floor, Markus breathed a sigh of relief. Going upstairs to take pictures among the severe club Dommes of Ishtar would be the hardest part of the evening, he hoped. That was behind him now. All he had to do was get some more snaps of himself at the various attractions around the dance hall and he would be set. Then he could find somewhere to chill. Maybe if he went to the bar and ordered a drink, he could take it easy for the last hour or so.

*SMACK SMACK*

"MUSH! MOVE, YOU WORMS!!!"

Markus turned and beheld what had to be the most bizarre sight he'd witnessed in his entire life. A woman dressed in Amazonian warrior garb was following behind a team of men, saddled in full leather horse tack. Each male slave was decked out in a full gimp suit, overlaid with a leather harness around their torso, legs and head and a gag fixed in their mouths. All of them were collared and leashed. The buckles and chains of their getup clinked and jangled as they pranced forward.

The tall brunette towered over them, grasping the reigns that led to an O-ring where all their separate leashes connected together. Her other hand lashed out with a braided cat-o'-nine-tails as she barked orders at her bound sluts. When he realized they were approaching swiftly, Markus got out of the way and gazed in fascination as the fiery woman whipped and cursed her leather team right through the concourse where he'd been standing.

As they headed into the distance, Markus watched them turn into a hallway with a bright, flashing neon sign above it. It read 'PONY GAMES' and had an arrow pointing toward the entrance. He'd noticed the sign before and wondered what the hell it meant. Now he had some idea. Markus shook his head, at once frightened and confident he didn't want to learn more.

"OH. MY. GOD! Mr. Purple?!?"

The somewhat familiar voice sent chills down his spine. Markus looked to his side and, sure enough, there they were. The three enormous white girls who'd attempted to lure him into their booth of servitude the first time he was there. One wore thick leather, another flowing satin and lace, and the last donned shiny latex around her humongous curves. They were like some bizarre team of hellish female super villains existing purely to torment him. Markus cursed his rotten luck.

"Is that really him?" the blubbery blonde inquired.

"Yup, that's him" the raven-haired behemoth confirmed. She placed her hands on her bulbous hips. "That scrawny woman who owns him must've got em a makeover!"

"A definite improvement" the pudgy woman with dark brown hair chimed in.

"He's collared this time, but still no leash! We can fix that, right ladies?" the blonde chuckled. She opened her leather bag and pulled out a thick leash with a metal fastener on the end. All three women closed in on him. Blondie approached from the front, holding forth the snap clip of the leash while the other two boxed him in from the sides. Markus backed up as far as he could before running into the wall. He held his hands up in surrender.

"Please! I'm just looking for my Mistress!"

"If she keeps leaving you alone in the club, that means she wants you to have some fun with us" the black haired Giantess replied. She pushed her satin-clad bulk up against him until her ample curves were pressing into his sides.

"That's right. So we're gonna oblige" the brunette added, pushing her bulging latex body into him from the other side. "Unless you'd rather we take you to Lost and Found?"

Markus grimaced. If they reported him to the club and they found out Shireen wasn't here, that could get them both in trouble.

"No, please! That won't be necessary! I'd be happy to, uh... entertain you, for a while."

The busty blonde pressed in from the front, completing their fleshy barricade. With three ample guts pressing on him from all sides in various fetish attire, she reached up and clicked the fastener around the O-ring of his collar.

"That's more like it. Now, follow us, Miss Purple."

* * * * *

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

The women hooted and laughed at Markus, trapped below their booth and licking away at the blonde's leather boots. Blondie was decked out in full leather attire and an officer's cap to complete the look. He remembered her from the first visit to Ishtar. Some poor maid had lavished her boots with a long, thankless tongue bath. Now, that maid was him. After just a few minutes of anxious lapping, his tongue had grown painfully raw.

He slurped his wet, warm pink appendage up and down her glossy leather. Markus considered himself lucky the boots had been shined recently and didn't seem too dirty. That didn't make the taste of leather polish any more welcome, but it was better than tasting dirt and mud. His tongue slobbered up and down loudly in between grunts from his PVC clad form. The other two ladies reached out with their feet and gave his ass and side gentle nudges as they commented on his performance.

"Sounds like he's new at this."

"Yeah, I've gotten much better service from the club maids. That's for sure."

"Maybe his skinny owner isn't big on foot worship?"

"All the better for him to get some training from me!"

Markus continued lavishing blondie's boots and listening to their lewd comments until the leash was handed to the next woman. The brunette in black latex pulled him to her side of the table until Markus' face was right in front of her thick, rubbery calves. She ducked her head down briefly to give him instructions.

"Take my shoes off, gently, and get to work. I expect a nice, long massage and kisses all over my glorious feet!"

"Yes, Ma'am" Markus answered in his girliest voice, eager to please the demanding Dommes so he could be on his way.

He slipped her shoes off to reveal bloated, pudgy white feet. The smell of them hit like a punch to the face. It was the thick odor of sweaty feet that had been crammed into heels all day. He began massaging them as he reached down to place his first kiss on the top of her left foot. Markus cringed as he got his first taste of her flesh. A powerful whiff of her toes followed as he began making his way up and down her bridge with gentle kisses.

Markus couldn't believe he was doing this. Every vestige of his will that remained screamed at him to get up and leave, but the fear of being found out and disappointing Shireen kept him in line. He'd done crazy things for pussy before, but even he was shocked by how far he was going this time. The power women wielded over men was fearsome and growing by the day. Even men who weren't into Femdom.

"So, how does he rate as a masseuse?"

"Amateur at best" the brunette scoffed. She pushed him away with her left foot and stuck her right one in front of his face. Markus went back to work, hoping to get it over with as fast as possible so he could move on to whatever his final task was. Her caressed her fat, fleshy foot up and down; littering it with dutiful kisses.

"No surprise. Any slave who can't lick boots properly isn't going to give a good foot massage!"

"Yeah, he's pretty worthless as far as I can tell."

When she'd had enough, the brunette mashed the bottom of her right foot into his face and pushed him away. "He's all yours" she said to the black-haired matron before handing her the end of the leash.

The enormous woman in satin shifted her bulk to the side, yanked on his leash and pointed her finger down at the dent in the leather cushioning where she'd just been sitting. "Your head, right there slut!"

Markus gritted his teeth and stifled a whimper as he crawled to the end of the booth. He knew what she wanted after witnessing the arduous affair during the previous visit. He turned around, put his back up against the bottom of the seat and poked his head out. He got a brief view of the ceiling of the club's first floor before the gigantic woman shifted her flab across the leather. She lifted up the bottom of her silky dress and her bulbous mound of giggling flesh slowly blotted out his vision like the dark moon of a solar eclipse.

Within seconds his face was enveloped in gelatinous ass and her weight shifted down on him until it felt like his head was going to burst. She wiggled her hips from side to side, pressing him down with her bulk firmly into the warm leather that had previously cradled her incredible girth.

"Start licking, bitch!" she yelled as she swatted at his sides. Markus could barely hear her words below the mountain of blubber. He obeyed instantly, lest one of her stinging palms find a more tender spot to encourage him.

He worked his tongue up and down her crack, his hot breath blowing across her flesh as he bathed her ass in warm saliva. Markus had eaten booty before, but never one this massive. Never one that was so giant and all-consuming that he was bathed in darkness as his tongue wormed its way through her cheeks. Never one so fat that his tongue could barely touch the vinyl thong wedged deeply in her crack.

His lipstick had already worn off while pouring affection onto the first two women's feet. Now his mascara, blush, and the rest of his cosmetics were running as he labored away under her shelf of an ass.

He inhaled what precious air he could get through the tiny split in her enormous, clamped cheeks. He continued slurping away, hoping she'd dismiss him before he passed out. Markus bolstered himself and began to kiss and lick with vigor. He hadn't come this far to have it end in failure.

After a few more minutes of servicing her crushing folds, the giant woman's ass cheeks slurched off his face as she shuffled to the side of the booth. Markus gulped at the air like a goldfish out of water and gasped in relief. The three women all glared down at him with looks of disgust as they began to exit the booth.

"You SUCK, purple!"

"Seriously, get some skills."

"C'mon, girls! Let's go find some club maids."

The leash was unclipped from his collar and the three haughty, super sized Dommes squeezed out of the circular booth. Their latex, leather and silk garments squelched, meshed and rippled against the leather seating until they'd extracted their hefty curves from its luscious grip.

The trio waddled off, chatting among themselves and leaving Markus in an exhausted daze. His body was drained and his makeup was ruined, but at least he'd survived the encounter. Once he recovered his strength, he'd head to the bathroom and fix his face before getting himself a stiff drink.

* * * * *

Darius hummed to himself as he emptied the dryer. It had been a peaceful weekend and the apartment was full of music as he went about his chores. He was on schedule, so far. Just a few more tasks and he could get started on dinner.

When the dryer was empty, he lifted the basket and exited the washroom into the hallway. He proceeded into the living room, his heels clicking on the hardwood floor. His satin and lace maid outfit tightened around his body. He'd come to love the feeling of the silky fabric on his skin.

Heather was seated on the sofa, her head bopping to the free-form jazz that streamed through the house. She wore a white tank top and leopard print yoga pants around her thick thighs and ample ass. Since finishing her workout, she'd been on the internet posting on her fan site. Darius smiled as he approached her.

"How's it goin, baby?"

She looked up cheerfully. "Awesome! Seven new paying subscribers so far this weekend! And a lot of likes and comments on the first video I uploaded. They loved seeing you get pegged in your maid outfit, so we'll be doing a lot more of that! A lot of them want you to take off the mask."

Darius blushed. Doing that in front of the camera had made him nervous at first, but after a while, it felt like any other time she fucked his ass. He liked having the eye mask on, though. It allowed him to retain a level of anonymity. Not that he was really worried about being discovered, since the likelihood that anyone watching the video knew him personally was minuscule, but still, he preferred to play it safe, for now. "I dunno honey... I-"

"Don't worry" she interrupted. "You can wear it until you feel comfortable without it. I'm not gonna jump through every hoop these horny sluts ask me to. If I start, it'll never end."

"Thank you, baby" he replied earnestly.

"Hey, before you put that stuff away, get me a drink. I'm in the mood for an orange Crush."

"My pleasure, Mistress."

Markus set the basket down on the sofa beside her. He walked to the kitchen to fetch her drink. Heather finished typing and set her laptop aside with a sigh of contentment. She looked over at the laundry basket and her eyebrows began to scrunch. The plump Goddess reached in and felt the clothes, her expression growing more annoyed by the second.

"Dammit Dana!" she yelled as he walked back with her beverage. "Did you forget to use fabric softener again?!?"

Darius flinched, realizing instantly that she was right. "I'm sorry, baby. I know I keep forgetting. It's just, before I met you, I never used to..."

"I know you didn't" she responded, shoving the basket aside. "That's why your clothes were all faded, dried out and crinkly! Is that how you want our clothes to be?!?"

"No Ma'am" he answered while setting her drink on the coffee table. "I'm sorry."

"This has happened too many times! Come here and get over my knee! Right now!"

Darius grimaced, but obeyed without hesitation. He lowered his form gently onto her enormous thighs. Heather reached over, pulled up his skirt and yanked down his panties. His butt-plugged hole and caged cock were exposed to the cool air as she grabbed his sides and molded him into the position she wanted. Darius' ass was thrust up and his face buried in the couch cushions.

"After these fifty spankings, you'll remember to use fabric softener. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, dear."

Heather grabbed his buttplug, pulled it free and tossed it on the floor unceremoniously. Darius' stretched pucker slowly contracted to its normal diameter. His fleshy walls already missed the invader he'd grown so accustomed to. Darius was addicted to the sensation of fullness and the gentle pressure it placed on his prostate as he went about his daily chores.

"You can clean that up when I'm done. Then, get back to your duties."

"Yes, Goddess."

She chuckled and rubbed his ass in gentle, circular motions; preparing his buttocks for an open palm beating. "You know Mistress does this because she loves you, right?"

"I do, baby."

*SMACK*

Her first blow snapped off his bare, black ass. The loud, familiar sound of harsh skin-on-skin contact pierced the air.

"Don't call me baby when you're being punished!"

"Yes, Mistress! Sorry, Mistress!"

"Good. Now start counting."

*SMACK*

"One."

*SMACK*

"Two."

*SMACK*

"Three!"

* * * * *

Markus relaxed at the bar, his feet mercifully getting relief as they rested on the metal rung at the bottom of his stool. He'd been wearing heels for three hours or so and gained a new level of respect for women who wore them regularly. He took a sip of his rum and coke and thumbed through his phone, inspecting the pictures he'd taken thus far. Markus had gotten a few more on his way to the bar.

'This should be plenty for Shireen. Now all I gotta do is find a way to kill an hour without getting into more trouble.'

He pocketed his phone and took a quick look up and down the bar. Markus scanned the faces of several patrons until the sight of one, in particular, made him freeze in place.

'OH MY GOD?!? MARY???'

Seated just nine stools down from him was the administrative assistant of the firm he worked for. Markus almost didn't recognize her in the skimpy outfit. He'd never seen Mary show that much skin before. Regardless, it was definitely her.

Mary sat at the bar with no one around her. She almost looked bored. The racing event on the big screen, which featured the same kind of leather pony slaves Markus ran into earlier, was the one thing holding her interest.

She was a big woman, although not nearly as bulky as the women who'd accosted him twice now at the club. Mary could definitely be described as thicc with massive, white milkers that her pink, spaghetti-strap dress barely contained. Her substantially plump caboose bulged outward from the confines of the silky dress that ended just above her knees. Mary was a shoulder-length brunette with matching brown eyes that shimmered with warmth.

Markus wasn't sure exactly how old she was, but by his estimation she had about twenty years on him. She looked good for her age. Her finer physical features were highlighted, for a change. She was dressed for fun instead of her typical, conservative work attire.

He cautiously backed out of her field of vision. Markus thought about sneaking away to some other part of the club, but quickly realized that would be foolish. If he played his cards right, Mary might be his ticket to safety! There were disadvantages to approaching her like this, but Mary was an older, more experienced woman. She would understand! She had to.