Mistress' Cute Cocksucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two hours later, her sissy in tears, Mistress packed up all her toys. Unsure if I had any cum left in my body, my poor cock begged to be caged again, whimpering as she soothed it with cream and ice. Taking apart the front of the chair, I was shaved and cleaned, once again placed in my tight cage, a welcomed and familiar feeling. That knowing smile again spreading over her face, she kissed my clit, safely locked once more.

Untied, I hugged Mistress from my knees, thanking her deeply for having me as her sissy. She patted my head, giggling at the silly girl beneath her. Cupping my chin, ensuring she had my full attention, she calmly stated that the price for my next release had been raised. That each time she tied me to that chair to cum, the cost would be steeper. Eyes wide, intently listening, whimpering as I heard the words out of my wonderfully devious Mistress' mouth.

One Hundred.

12