Mistress Demi and Clock Ch. 04

Story Info
Parcel Two: Small, light, with a woody scent and a rattle.
3.5k words
4.7
2.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clocks' balls hurt; stretched to the back of the cage, pinned between rope and the hard metal of chastity. Clocks' ass hurts; still slightly convulsing from the shocks of the cattle prod. Clocks' legs hurt; bound calf to thigh and supporting their rear while on all fours, only bearable because of the knee pads Mistress was kind enough to give them. Clocks' face hurts; radiating red heat from the substantial slapping, the heat of their cheek making a mini stew with the traces of pastry, coffee, spit, piss, and cum trapped inside this hood.

It would be easy to give up. Clock just needs to say "Red." and they'll be set free from their cage. The relief would be glorious, but when Mistress Demi begins moaning from her bed and the familiar scent of womanly pleasure fills the room, it makes it all worthwhile for Clock. Every moan, every whimper, every creak of her bed, every wet squelch as her fingers move in and out of her juicy pussy. Heaven. Clock will persevere for Mistress.

"Auuuhhhhmmmmmm!"

The sound of skin contorting on silk sheets, followed by deep, satisfied, euphoric breathing. Clock oozes precum in synchronicity with Mistress Demis' orgasm.

The room is silent for a few minutes, though it seems like the blink of an eye for Mistress as she savours her wave of pleasure, and it seems like eternity for Clock in their predicament bondage.

After aeons, footsteps approach Clocks' cage. The rope slacks around Clocks' collar. The rope slacks around Clocks' cock. Sweet relief! The click of a lock and the swing of hinges as the cage door opens. Gentle tension on Clocks' leash as Mistress guides them out backwards, her boots keeping them aligned with caresses, contrasting the kicks and cattle prod that coaxed Clock into the cage. Gentle hands remove Clocks' puppy hood, and Mistress Demi gently caresses Clocks' sweaty cheeks before holding their head. As Clocks' eyes adjust to the light, Mistress' kind, smiling, beautiful face stares down at them.

"Thank you Clock. That was a really tough first parcel and you handled it so well. I am so proud of you and you should be proud of yourself and what you're capable of."

Mistress Demi affectionately kisses Clocks' forehead, her purple lipstick leaves a cute little mark as Clocks' blushing face warms Mistress Demis' palms.

"I think you've well and truly earned some much needed relief and care. Let's get you all the way out of that costume, my beloved Clock."

Mistress gets a wet washcloth from the bathroom to cool and clean Clocks' dazed face, granting them a bit of dignity, though she leaves a trace of the lipstick mark on Clocks' forehead. She pours Clocks' hot chocolate from Clocks' bowl into a mug and puts it in the microwave. She covers Clock in a blanket. She removes the mittens and massages Clocks' sweaty hands to restore some circulation. She unravels the knots binding Clocks' legs, the rope slides off easily, and she massages and stretches Clocks' smooth legs. She gets Clocks' hot chocolate out of the microwave, pops in a couple marshmallows, and places it into Clocks' liberated hands, pressing them around the mug to make sure they have a good grip. Mistress gently but firmly places her hand on Clocks' lower back.

"Hey sweetie, I'm just going to need you to lean forward a bit so I can take out the plug tail."

Clock leans forward. Pop! The tail is removed and Clocks' ring flickers as it readjusts itself to a normal dilation. Mistress Demi tilts Clock back to a sitting position and wraps her arms around her beloved in a bear hug.

Mistress cradles and rocks their Clock for 20 minutes, rubbing their shoulders and kissing their cheeks as Clock cosily sips their hot chocolate. Eventually Clock returns to their normal self and speaks up.

"Thank you Mistress Demi, that was amazing!"

"Oh you're very welcome my pet. I loved it as well. How are you feeling? How did you find it all?"

"I'm feeling a bit sore but also really satisfied and loved. The scene was everything I dreamed it would be! It was a bit tough to handle but the thought of pleasing you helped me get through it!"

Clock nuzzles their head into Mistress' Demis' bosom.

"That's great! I know you know I love the feeling of control, and I know you'd relinquish everything to me if I asked, and I feel privileged to have someone as devoted as you in my life. Though I do want you to know that, even though we both pretend it's not the case, your health and wellbeing is more important than my desire for control, no matter how strong it may be. I would feel terrible if I found out you didn't use your safe words and truly hurt you. How close were you to using Red?"

Clock thinks for a second.

"In hindsight I was probably close to Red with the cattle prod."

"In that case that level of intensity is where we'll draw the line for now, and we'll limit how long we spend at that point to about 5 minutes at a time. If you ever want to explore beyond that point, you'll need to ask me to do so, and if that day comes I'll be trusting you to use Red when you need it. I'm not suggesting that I want to push beyond that point; and don't think that you need to push yourself any further than you have today to please me. You're already enough."

Mistress Demi leans down and plants another kiss on Clocks' forehead. Clock lets out what can only be described as a purr as the two continue to cuddle for some time.

~~~

After recovering and Clock tidying up, Mistress Demi decides the two of them will spend the afternoon around the resort pool. Mistress takes the opportunity to show off her hard earned physique with a silky purple two piece swimsuit, complete with a fashionable broad brimmed hat tilted ever so slightly sideways atop her fiery auburn hair, pointed sunglasses on the tip of her nose so her emerald green eyes can stare piercingly over the lenses at her pet, and Greek style sandals. Clock is permitted to go barefoot and wear purple Speedos over their chastity belt, revealing Clocks' tattoo to the world.

Between fetching Mistress extravagant fruity cocktails from the bar, Clock is rewarded with the honour of applying sunscreen to Mistress, who "asks" Clock to take their time applying their sunscreen. The couple ooze eroticism to surrounding pool goers as Clock sensually moves their hands over Mistress Demis' toned body.

Mistress makes Clock apply their own sunscreen as she hand feeds Clock some of the fruit from the cocktails she doesn't want, before roughing Clock around a little to apply it to the areas Clock can't reach themselves. As she gets to Clocks' shoulder, she begins tracing her finger along Clocks' arm.

"So for the next part of MY tattoo, I'm thinking I want a half dog half human creature here, and there's an absolutely stunning purple lightning deity chasing them so they're hiding inside a storm drain, but over here there's an asparagus, a coffee bean, and an eggplant bathing in a stream, which is running this way into the drain and filling it with filthy water as the doglike creature pushes their head up against the grate desperately trying to breathe. What do you think," she leans into Clocks' ear and whispers, "pet?".

Clock grumbles an approving "Woof!" under their breath. The couple cheekily chuckles to themselves, the surrounding passers by none the wiser.

As the sun begins to set, Mistress Demi sends Clock to fetch a sarong for the both of them from their bungalow, and pulls Clock along by the hand to the resort restaurant. Mistress vents about work to decompress, and Clock shares their experience in the cooking, masseuse, and exercise classes Mistress had them sign up for. The cooking class in particular has Mistress salivating at what future meals Clock will be cooking for her in the future, before their decadent meals arrive. A musician with a ukulele plays for the patrons. It's a wonderful dinner.

~~~

As soon as they walk back into their bungalow, Mistress Demi presses Clock into the wall with her body and teases Clocks' chest with her finger.

"I know we've had a big day, but how do you feel about opening another parcel tonight?"

"I would like that Mistress Demi."

"Great! Since today was a bit tough I'll let you in on a secret; the smaller package is probably the least intense if you want something a bit easier. Well actually, if I wanted to I could make the small package make you feel like you're in the fiery depths of hell, but I'm not *that* mean!"

Mistress Demi leans even more into Clocks' not so personal space. She spreads her tongue as wide as she can and drags it up Clocks' face, before gingerly biting Clocks' ear and depositing a little spit into the bank of Clocks' ear canal. Clocks' interest is compounded as Mistress rips off Clocks' sarong and underwear before getting a solid grip of their chastity belt and pulls them to the suitcase of sin.

Clock wastes no time in picking up the small parcel, which rattles from the movement. It's lightweight with a woody aroma. As Clock tears it open with more enthusiasm than a child with a Christmas present, the contents spill out onto Clocks' former bed.

A carton of low strength Virginia Slims cigarettes. A lighter. An adjustable spider gag. A matching pair of elbow length leather gloves to go with Mistress Demis' black and purple corset and boots.

"A knight needs a squire. Don my armour."

Clock slowly removes Mistress Demis' bathing suit. There's a strange feeling for both of them in the rare moment that Mistress' Athenian body stands naked, while Clock is technically wearing more with chastity and a choker. They both smirk.

"Enjoy the view while it lasts, pet; it won't be long before we restore the natural order of things." Mistress snaps her fingers. "Gloves first."

Mistress holds out her hands as Clock pulls the gloves up Mistress' toned arms, her ivory skin slowly encompassed in black leather. Clock threads the gloves with care and dedication.

"Tighter, squire."

Clock tightens the glove thread.

"Better. Do the same with my corset and boots."

Clock grabs Mistress Demis' corset, and reaches around her to tie the thread. As they do, Mistress places her leather clad hands on Clocks' face. Her fingers explore every crevice, every bump, every hole. Her palms cover Clocks' mouth and steal their oxygen for a few seconds, before her hands resume their domineering exploration. When her corset is tight enough, Mistress Demi pushes her palms into Clocks' cheeks and pushes their head downward.

"Don my boots, but first show your appreciation to your knight."

Clock grabs Mistress' foot, holding it up to the light like an explorer admiring a newly excavated priceless artefact, before worshipping them with adoring kisses. Clocks' now professionally trained hands send waves of pleasure through Mistress' Demis' body. Clock revels in her pleasure.

When Mistress seems satisfied and relaxed, Clock dons both of Mistress' boots, tightening the buckles to her current preference, giving each buckle a kiss in reverence before moving to the next. Mistress Demi looks down intently, feeling that sense of power she hungers for. When Clock is finished, they sit on their heels and place their hands on their lap, waiting for their knight's next request.

"Time for a vow of silence."

Mistress snaps her fingers at the spider gag. Clock fetches it and offers it up in both hands like a sword. Mistress lifts it into her gloved hands and hooks it inside Clocks' cheeks. She tightens to a similar tension as she had Clock do to her armour. Clocks' fleshy maw is stretched wide enough to park a car inside.

"A squire lights the campfires for their knight."

Mistress Demis' leather gloves snap toward the cigarettes. Clock unwraps the cigarettes, their own drool dripping down their chin and over their body, and places it in Mistress' expectant mouth. Clock lights the cigarette, and Mistress Demi takes a draw.

Truthfully, Mistress doesn't really like smoking. She likes having control in all aspects of life, and polluting her body with smoke does not align with her interests and values. This is one of Clocks' fantasies however, and Mistress Demi was happy to indulge them in this instance. She has, however, learned how to draw without taking the smoke into her lungs, and has realised she produces quite a bit more saliva in the process.

Mistress blows all the smoke directly into Clocks' face. Clocks' eyes water from the smoke, their tears mixing with the saliva coating their chin. Mistress adds to the bodily fluid cocktail with a substantial globule of spit of her own. She gets a firm grip of Clocks' hair and tilts their head backwards.

"Refrain from swallowing, squire."

Mistress taps the first batch of ash into Clocks' impossibly stretched mouth hole, the ash and spit already coagulating into a nasty sludge. More smoke. More spit. More ash. Before long her witches cauldron is bubbling with a bubonic brew, Clock fiercely dedicated to not heaving all over the wooden bungalow floor.

Mistress takes the hot cigarette butt and dances it around Clocks' nipple, not making contact, but she wants Clock to feel the radiant heat. Clock quivers in fear. Mistress deliberately makes the slightest bit of contact with Clocks' nipple. They let out a gargled squeal quickly muffled by their moaning as Mistress Demi drops and pops Clocks' nip into her purple lips and gives it a sultry suckle to alleviate the burn.

Mistress' potion is almost ready. She douses the butt in Clocks' maw. Her brew now ready for braising beef, Mistress jams her fingers deep down Clocks' wanting throat, the tiniest bit of bile bubbling into the broth. Mistress scoops and smears the cocktail all over Clocks' face. Her concoction seeps into every crevice, every bump, every hole. Clock squirms in ecstasy, their filthy fantasy coming to fruition.

Clocks' chastity key dangles from Mistress' neck. It has never been used. Up until this point Clocks' orgasms have been considered a distant concept. A genre of fantasy all on its own. Much to Clocks' surprise, Mistress inserts the key into the lock and unjars the pickle. Besides the occasional cleaning maintenance we were at the point where we could measure Clocks' cocks' imprisonment in years. Until now.

Standing erect for the first time in aeons, Mistress leather-clad ash and saliva covered hand wastes no time in grasping the hungry worm. With a firm grip she oscillates, fiddling with Clocks' knob like a joystick on a controller. Her other glove locks onto Clocks' balls. Clock is ready to pop almost immediately, but Mistress laxes her grip on the shaft while tightening the grip on Clocks' balls. An anguished groan reverberates from Clocks' throat, their flagpole fluttering in the wind, desperately searching for stimulation. Mistress leans in and whispers into the withering submissives' ear.

"A squire lights the campfires for her knight."

Clock would beg for their orgasm if it wasn't for this meddling spider gag.

Shaking, balls locked in a vice grip, Clock stretches for the packet and lighter so as not to put any extra pressure on their knapsack. They pull out a smoke, place it in Mistress' mouth and light it.

"My hands are a little busy and dirty at the moment, but luckily my squires' hands are free. When I squeeze like this," Clock writhes under the pressure "you need to remove the cigarette from my mouth until I've finished blowing smoke in your face. When I twist like this," Clocks' entire body tilts in the direction of the twist in a feeble attempt at ball preservation "tap the ash into your own mouth."

Mistress Demi resumes the strokening, albeit slowly and with minimal stimulation so as not to pop her Christmas cracker too early. She stops stroking altogether at the intervals where she communicates her needs via ball-epathy.

Clocks' mouth once again full of spit and ash, Mistress douses the butt in her second brew of the night. She bastes Clocks' face in another coat of marinade and rubs it in, before scraping as much of it as she can and taking it down to Clocks' reddened junk. Now looking like an egg from Alien, Mistress relieves the pressure from Clocks' balls and goes full steam ahead on the semen subway.

Clock bursts a load of silky semen strands all over their groin cesspit, the white waves dancing on the surface like light on an oil slick. Their entire body pulsates with pleasure, easily the best and most intense orgasm of their life. The year of abstinence absolutely worth it.

As Clock savours their first orgasm in at least 400 days, Mistress scoops up the final form of her brew and deposits it, handful by handful, back into Clocks' mouth. Clocks' mouth overflowing with sewage, Mistress issues the last command of the scene.

"Swallow."

Gulp. Clocks' entire body shudders as the sinister slime travels down their oesophagus, but they've barely made a dent in the drool pool. Gulp. Clock puts all their effort in suppressing their gag reflex. Mistress places her filth covered hands on Clocks' spider gagged face to add a bit of extra tension to the spider gag, before adding a dash more spit to the cauldron. Mistress revels in the despair in Clocks' eyes as she moves the goal posts that little bit further away. 5 more gruelling gulps and Clocks' mouth is finally liberated of liquid. Mistress Demi removes the spider gag.

"Well done, squire!".

Mistress massages Clocks' cheeks with her leather clad hands as Clock remembers what it's like to actually have a functional mouth.

She hooks her finger into Clocks' collar and leads them to the bathroom.

"Thank you Clock, you did really well tonight. I'm going to admit I wasn't sure I'd enjoy the smoking, but that was a lot of fun! I hope you enjoyed it too. How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling amazing. A little sick in the stomach but I think I'll be okay. Thank you for letting me orgasm, Mistress Demi."

"You're very welcome, though don't expect another one anytime soon. Now, we're going to have a shower and get cleaned up. Can you undress me please Clock? These gloves are pretty nasty and I'd rather not spread it around any more."

Clock smiles, nods, and undresses their Mistress, less sultry than when Clock dressed her but with no less respect and admiration. Mistress rubs her now glove-free hands together.

"Jump in the shower, cold water only, for a pre rinse, then set the temperature the way I like it and I'll join you."

Clock rinses the majority of the gunk off their face, genitals, and whatever managed to drip to other parts of their body, the cold water bringing them back. They set the water to Mistress' prefered temperature and she jumps in. They lovingly lather each other in warm, soapy water. Mistress washes her pets' hair to remove any more grime. They dry off, Clock dresses Mistress in a nightgown and they go to head to bed, before Clock freezes as they realise their bed is now a cage.

"Well, you did choose that parcel first, and what kind of Mistress would I be if I went back on my word?" she stands behind Clock, rubbing their shoulders comfortingly. "Though you've gone above and beyond anything I'd expected of you on our first day, and think you've well and truly earned a reward. You are permitted to add as many blankets or pillows to your cage as you want. I won't lock either of your cages tonight. If your legs get sore from bunching up, feel free to stretch them outside the cage during the night, but I want to see you completely inside when I wake up tomorrow. I will be shining a UV light over your blankets, in the morning, and there will be punishment if I find out you played with my dick overnight. Is this agreeable?"

"Yes Mistress Demi, I am extremely grateful for your generosity." Clock turns around and kisses Mistress' hand in respect.

Mistress gives her pet a gentle smack on the ass before diving into her bed and is instantly out to the world. Clock gathers bits and pieces for their caged nest before incubating for the night. This may have been the best day of Clocks' life and they are riding on a high. Their excited thoughts spur on an erection, and all Clock can think about is how they're not allowed to play with their free willy.

12