Mistress Doreen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curt picked up my collar and inspected it. Heavy black leather two inches wide with chrome studs on both sides spelling 'SLAVE', it had two stout chrome D rings and a large chrome buckle.

Turning it in his hands, Curt finally understood that the next move, the next decision, was his.

"Please collar me, Ms Wheeler?" he almost whispered, holding out my collar to me in supplication - fear and want mixed in his countenance.

"Do you understand what you are asking, Curt?" I queried.

His puzzled look confirmed his limited understanding and lack of experience in the world of sexual submission.

"When I place my collar around your neck - at your request - you become my slave. You agree to obey my every command - without exception, hesitation or protest," I explained patiently to Curt.

"You know you will pay a price for this privilege, don't you?" I demanded. "I will extract complete physical, emotional, sexual and spiritual obedience from you. I will train you for my pleasure - your pleasure will come in pleasing me."

I allowed him time to process the reality of the new world he would be entering.

"Untapped sexual servitude is such a tragic waste," I said as I stared into his eyes.

Curt stared back transfixed by my words and blatant sexuality.

"When you gape at me at the pool do you dream of serving me?" I asked sweetly, rhetorically.

"Do you long for the bliss that only serving a woman like me can give you? Do the dark, painful pleasures of complete submission to my desires haunt you often, Curt?" I pressed on relentlessly.

"This is your chance, Curt, your only chance to fulfill those desires," I said and waited.

It was clear I had exposed Curt's deepest fantasies.

We both knew that the next decision he made would change his life.

"Please Ms Wheeler, collar me as your slave," Curt begged once again holding my collar to me in helpless supplication.

Taking the proffered collar in my old veiny hands I wrapped it snuggly about Curt's neck, the studs indenting his skin.

"Call me, Mistress," I issued as my first command.

Looking then to the table I stared openly at the bright brass lock. Curt could not mistake my intent.

Picking up the lock in his now trembling hands he offered it to me pleading, "Please lock me, Mistress".

Without a word I took the lock and snapped it shut in place on his collar, the sound startling him in the deadly quiet room.

One last time I shifted my gaze to the remaining item on the table - a twisted black and white leather leash which could also serve as a whip!

With resignation and growing submissive excitement Curt asked, "Please leash me, Mistress".

I took the third symbol of Curt's surrender and deftly attached it to one of the collar's prominent D rings.

"Good Boy!" was all I said as a small smile creased my full, red lips. But I knew we had crossed an important landmark in Curt's training - his lust for me had overcome his pride and fear.

Curt's face broke into a thankful grin at that small bit of praise.

Yet here he was, kneeling to me, naked, collared, locked and leashed, his pole stiff in admiration of my beauty and power, leaking precum from its bulbous head.

"Stand for me now, Curt," I quietly ordered with a little encouragement from my crop on his heavy, hanging balls.

Awkwardly, unsteadily Curt complied. His large, firm, fleshy dick and ripe testicles were now level with and only inches from my face. Catching his eyes with mine, I opened my mouth wide and breathed heavily on his straining sex. The sensation caused his eyes to flicker slightly, tho they never left my gaze.

"Would you like me to suck your cock again, Curt?" I asked.

"YES, Mistress!" Curt responded eagerly.

I leaned forward, flicking my tongue on his open, leaking cockhead hole savoring once again his salty precum. In one continuous motion my lips formed around his prick's tip and I began sucking him into my wet, warm ravenous mouth. With agonizing slowness I consumed his hardness, stretching my cheeks and forcing his meaty tool deep into my throat. Finally I reached the pubic base of my prize and began to work his cock with my tongue, cheeks and throat.

I never broke my hypnotic gaze into Curt's wondering eyes as his face was transformed from confusion to sexual ecstasy.

I then reversed course, laving his penis lavishly with my tongue as I pulled my heated mouth back all the way, his cock bobbing forlornly as it plopped from my oral embrace.

Curt stared down at me in unbelieving despair at the exquisite pleasure so quickly found and lost.

Extending my hand, I asked in a casual fashion, "You have papers for me, Curt?"

Blinking rapidly, he tried to refocus on the original purpose of his visit as he stared down into my eyes.

"Yes," he finally croaked.

My right hand flashed as I brought my riding crop crashing into this flank.

"Yes, MISTRESS!" I hissed thru pursed lips.

Curt gasped in surprise and pain before responding, "Yes, Mistress!"

He sheepishly presented me with the papers for the additional HOA assessment as well as the paper documenting the HOA regular fees I had withheld in protest. At the bottom of each was a signature box for Curt to sign confirming my payment.

"You'll sign these papers for me now, Curt," I said with confidence.

"But you haven't paid me the money," Curt almost whined.

My right hand flashed again and the riding crop crashed again into his side evoking a painful grunt from the trapped man.

"You'll figure out a way to make 'the books' balance, Curt," I smiled sweetly at the HOA manager. I accentuated my remark with yet another blow on his already reddening side.

Curt looked helplessly down at my stern, lovely, lined old face and dropped his gaze to my straining, massive tits and surrendered yet again, "Yes.... Mistress".

I handed the papers back, my warm, wet pussy lightly spasming in triumph as he signed and dated each form.

Curt hesitated to return the signed papers to my outstretched hand.

At the prospect of the submissive pleasure to come, Curt's resistance crumbled and he reluctantly placed the papers in my waiting hand.

"Good boy!" I purred and rewarded him with a sensuous smile, gently tapping the tip of his cock's bulbous head with my crop.

Placing the sheaf of signed papers on our kitchen table I rose to my full, stiletto heeled height. Looking down on my new collared and locked, naked and willing slave I smiled in undisguised lust. Leather riding crop in my right hand and whip like leash in my left I commanded, "Time to play, Curt!"

Curt followed eagerly as I tugged at his leash and led him into our bedroom.

It was long past time to play as far as my hot, sopping pussy was concerned! It had been more than patient, but now was insistent on its reward.

The echo of my heels on our wooden floor died as I stopped at the foot of our spacious bed, turned and faced Curt.

My grey green eyes hungrily devoured his pale blue ones. I unclipped the whip like leash from his collar and tossed it and my riding crop to the head of the bed.

Grasping his dripping member in my right hand, I milked a generous portion of his precum into my left. I painted my full red lips with it.

"Kiss me!" I demanded.

Curt's eyes widened in dismay, caught between revulsion and desire.

I waited patiently as he stared in dread longing at my lips. Then, as I knew he would, he moved closer and raised his trembling lips to mine.

I placed my left hand behind his head and grabbed a handful of his tousled black hair, pulling him to me. Our lips touched. Once started, Curt could not stop. A delicate touch was replaced by an urgent pressure, a pressure I eagerly returned. Our lips played on each other, fueled by our mutual, pent up sexual energy. I pushed my tongue through my lips and then his, carrying my spit and lipstick and his precum into his mouth. Resisting at first, he quickly succumbed to this previously unknown perverted pleasure and actively sucked my tongue, moaning in surrender.

He placed his hands on the two globes of my muscular ass and ground his pelvis into mine. I gratefully felt the steel like hardness of his straining member thru the soft leather of my black miniskirt. Tho I welcomed the hard grinding on my overheated cunt, I needed to teach Curt the rules - MY rules!

I placed my hands on each of his enlarged, excited nipples and began to squeeze. At first Curt enjoyed the painful stimulation, but as I dug my sharp, red nails deeply into his flesh he began to relent until finally with a gasp of "Oww!" he broke contact entirely, disappointment etched on his handsome features.

With my open right hand I slapped him hard on the face screaming, "YOU TOUCH ME HOW AND WHEN I SAY! DO YOU UNDERSTAND, SLAVE?"

Anger flashed across his face, but was quickly replaced by longing as my right hand roughly grabbed his cock, smeared his copious precum along its length and slowly began stroking it.

"Yes, Mistress," he answered in a subdued voice, eyes lowered to observe the magic touch of my old, bony hand on his red, raging rod.

Curt's gaze shifted again, this time to my massive, mature mammaries. I had begun to loosen the leather laces which barely held the two halves of my soft, black leather vest together over my deep cleavage. I removed my stroking right hand from his slick, rigid penis - to his audible disappointment - and completed the removal of the constricting laces.

The two halves of my leather halter parted, releasing my large tits. I pulled the halter over my head and tossed it to the floor. My boobs sagged somewhat more than they had a half century earlier, their weight showing the inevitable effect of gravity. But I knew they were magnificent nonetheless - large proud ruddy nipples erect in excitement, centered on wide wrinkled areoles which capped the smooth, lightly veined uniformly tanned flesh.

They were built for pleasure and worship and many's the time they had enjoyed both.

Curt looked helplessly into my fiery grey green eyes, his hands clenching and his mouth drooling out a single word, "Please?"

Smiling cruelly I said in a studied, off hand manner, "Maybe later."

Curt sighed in resignation and longing, but perked up when I directed him to, "Kneel. Unzip and remove my skirt!"

Reverently now, Curt knelt before me and slowly, carefully pulled the heavy black zipper down the side of my skirt, relishing the feel and sight of the smooth soft flesh of my previously hidden thigh. He gently eased the tight fitting leather down my legs and waited patiently as I lifted each of my stiletto clad feet in turn, allowing him to remove the garment from my body.

He was learning!

I spread my legs slightly as he raised his face to look directly into my moistened crotch. The smooth, shaved folds of hot, pink vulvar and vaginal flesh brought forth a gasp of desire from my novice slave. I could see his red, rigid pole leap at the sight, his precum dribbling uncontrollably from his large cockhole.

Allowing him a moment's pleasure at observing my juicy sluice, I turned and crawled sinuously onto our bed. Over my shoulder I could see Curt admiring my smooth, tanned, muscular ass. I plumped the fluffy pillows at the head of our bed and smoothed the soft black satin sheets, retaining only the black riding crop in my right hand. I lay back, shoulders raised, legs spread wide adorned only in my 4 inch, sharp, black leather stiletto heels and my ubiquitous gold chain and brass key.

"Come, service me, slave!" I seductively purred to the still kneeling HOA manager.

He crawled eagerly onto our bed hoping to plunge his dripping dick into my warm wet hole.

But I directed his head instead to the pussy that was destined to complete his enslavement.

He did not object, but placed his strong hands beneath the my butt cheeks, raised my pussy to his waiting lips and began to gently, worshipfully kiss its folds. I watched with wonder over the mounds of my breasts as this bear of a man - crude and unpolished - delicately teased my glistening tissue. He stared with slavish intensity as my heated flower opened, lapping at each exposed surface.

I instinctively grabbed a shock of unruly black hair on either side of his obedient head and directed his willing ministrations to spots of my greatest feral need. He licked, he lapped, he probed with submissive urgency. We moaned together - me in dominant, he in submissive joy. My long awaited first climactic reward for my patience in seducing this virile, recalcitrant hunk of manhood was at hand.

My enlarged wet pink clit sprung from beneath its hood demanding attention - attention Curt supplied with enthusiasm. He licked at it hard, sucked at it hard and even nibbled with his straight white teeth on this springy nerve center of my sex. Clamping my strong thighs around his straining head I pulled it deep into my steaming twat. I mashed my cunt into his face, rubbing both raw, almost breaking his buried nose with my thrusting pelvis.

Curt didn't resist. Rather he presented his face willingly for my use, digging deeply between the swollen, wet pink pussy folds - always returning to maul my clit with his thick strong tongue.

I came with a wail of delight, "YES, SLAVE!" - and a gush of pussy juice which washed across his face as the waves of orgasmic joy shook my old body. I was smothering Curt's face - entrapped in my squeezing thighs, pulled ever deeper with my large, strong hands - as he lapped happily in a vain attempt to swallow all the sweet nectar of my cunt.

Eventually the intensity of my first cum subsided. Curt gasped for air as I freed his head from the hot oven of my thighs and he in turn raised his soaked face to look questioningly into my eyes.

"Good boy," was all I could utter in my post orgasmic bliss.

His face broadened into a wide, innocent grin - thankful for my approval. He gently licked my smooth inner thighs, searching for any drops of my remaining, sweet, oily spend.

I recovered quickly, eager now to experience Curt's cock in my now thoroughly aroused cunt.

I crooked my long bony finger, spread my legs and motioned for Curt to advance. He rose on all fours and slowly crawled up the bed, his bloated dick and pendulous balls hanging beneath him.

I tapped the lock on his collar with my crop and reminded him, "You are MY slave, Curt".

"You cum only when I give you permission," I continued. "Do you understand?" I left the consequences of his failure unspoken.

"Yes, Mistress!" he answered excitedly.

"Fuck me!" I commanded.

He knelt between my legs and grabbed his cock in his right hand. He stroked it a few times, smearing its surface with his own precum. He directed the head into the crease of my swollen, wet pussy lips and slowly leaned forward. His cockhead parted my heated vaginal flaps and slid easily inside. Pushing further, Curt was surprised by the tightness of my cunt. I began to rhythmically pulsate my sex muscles, drawing his long, thick stick deeper into my warm, wet sex sleeve.

Now, to Curt's obvious astonishment, it was my old, used cunt inexorably sucking his young virile cock into the tight confines of my vaginal vault. He couldn't control the pace of his penetration - I did! His pelvis hit mine, his balls slapping on my ass and still my mature pussy pulled at his rigid rod. He tried to withdraw - but my cunt held him tight.

Panicked now, Curt exerted all his strength to extricate his trapped prick. I lessened my grip slightly, continuing to milk his cock. He realized the extraordinary pleasure my learned pussy could deliver to his needy prick - and surrendered completely to me.

We established a slow, grinding ecstasy filled rhythm - him pulling out, leaving only his bulbous head in my snatch - followed by me pulling him back inside, balls deep - to our mutual satisfaction.

Our pace inevitably quickened. Curt's cock was a man's cock and he used it with skill and enthusiasm. My cunt was a mature woman's cunt and I used it with skill and enthusiasm. The pleasure was extraordinary for both of us. Curt's need was overcoming his control. So I substituted mine. I was determined that our orgasms would be simultaneous and at my time of maximum pleasure.

As he plunged into me and towards his climax I hissed, "Don't you dare cum without my permission!" For emphasis, I began beating his broad back with my riding crop and dug my 4 inch heels into his muscled ass while gouging his right nipple with the red nails of my left hand.

Rather than object, Curt seemed to take added sexual pleasure from the pain and humiliation I inflicted! His hammering dick and obvious masochism was too much - I needed to cum NOW.

"YOU ARE MINE!" I raged.

"I AM YOURS, MISTRESS!" Curt bellowed in reply.

"CUM FOR ME CURT! CUM NOW!" I demanded.

He did!

With a howl of submissive joy Curt began pumping load after load of his hot jism into my grasping cunt.

"YES!" I screamed in dominant triumph releasing waves of hot juice from my searing vagina.

Our orgasmic bliss seemed endless. Soon my capacious pussy was full to overflowing with our combined spend, leaking around Curt's cumming cock and oozing down my squeezing thighs, filling the crack of my ass cheeks and pooling on our black satin sheets.

Sadly, our mutual orgasms subsided and our ragged breathing became more regular.

Stunned, sated, confused, and defeated, Curt looked at me with wondering, hopeful, fearful eyes.

I gently rubbed his wounded left nipple and beckoned him to lay his head on my bounteous bosom. Gratefully, he did. I loosened the grip of my long strong legs, removed my heels from his marked ass flesh and dropped my riding crop to the floor.

"Good boy," I whispered in his ear.

We remained in quiet post coital contentment as we each contemplated our new relationship, Curt's cock slowly deflating in my still leaking pussy.

It was time for Curt to leave, so without prelude I took the key hanging between my breasts and unlocked his collar, placing the lock carefully on our night stand. As I loosened the straps on his collar, he looked at me in a kind of desperation and pleaded, "When will I see you again, Mistress?"

"How about when next month's HOA fee is due?" I replied with a mocking smile.

As he contemplated the implications of my invitation, I removed his collar, placing it also on our night stand.

"I will be here, Mistress!" Curt earnestly answered.

"Your collar is off. You will address me as Ms. Wheeler," I admonished him. "Go take a shower," I directed.

"Will you join me?" he asked hopefully.

"No. All cleanup duties are my husband's," I replied with pride.

While Curt showered, I retrieved and donned my clothes. I also retrieved his.

When Curt appeared from the shower he plaintively asked, "These marks?" Pointing to his side, ass, back and nipples he continued, "What will I tell my wife?"

"Oh Curt!" I mocked him. "I am sure you have a lot of practice lying to your wife. But, if you prefer, have her call me. I will gladly tell her exactly how and by whom you were marked!" I concluded.

"No thank you, Ms Wheeler," Curt quickly answered.

I walked him to our door and admonished him, "I expect to hear good things about you from our neighbors, Curt. And don't ever forget you are MY slave now!"

"Yes, Ms. Wheeler," he acknowledged and was gone.

It was a good afternoon's 'work'. I had resolved the HOA fees. I had found Curt Ruland to be an unexpectedly mature and accomplished lover with superb equipment he knew how to use. And he would use it henceforth, under my direction, for my pleasure. For I had exposed and exploited his deepest submissive fantasies, using them to bind him to me as my sex slave. He had learned obedience to me. He had learned that only I could provide the perverse pleasures his deviant desires required. He had experienced that pleasure simultaneously with the very real pain I inflicted - welding them together in the crucible of my hot cunt. He would never be able to separate them again - and he knew in his deepest soul that he needed them desperately. He knew he was now totally dependent on me for both his sexual pleasure and pain - for the humiliation and submission he so craved. Little did he know, I had just scratched the surface of my domination of him. He would willingly and soon desperately present himself for my tutelage again and again until his entire world revolves around my desires.