Mistress Elaine and Jackie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make him eat it."

Jackie looked over to Elaine to make sure she heard her correctly. Elaine returned an almost imperceptible nod. Jackie offered her cum-filled palm to Boxwood, who dutifully lapped it up. It was so depraved, so unimaginably dirty, for her, a girl who grew up on the streets, to see a man who looked like any other man she might see, stand in front of her, naked and unashamed, eagerly licking his own cum from her hand.

Boxwood tried to stand tall, as the remnants of his sticky cum dripped from his lips. He kept his eyes down, humiliated to be naked and used and made to admit his need. The well-dressed young woman, looking at him coolly from just a few feet away, made him feel inferior, and the way she was completely and normally dressed made him feel fat, exposed and ridiculous. He looked up as Elaine spoke again.

"Jennifer and Boxwood, Miss Jackie here thinks she is ready to learn something about herself. The first thing she needs to learn is having no privacy, no personal space, and no control. Get her ready."

With a glance at Jennifer, who was getting to her feet, he looked at the brunette who was shivering slightly and took a step closer. He cupped her chin, to lift her face, and used his thumb to part her lips. His thumb was in her mouth, and he watched her eyes as she accepted it, then began to suck on it.

Boxwood's other hand was on Jackie's shoulder, touching the heavy silk of her blouse, then sliding down her arm and cupping her full breast and circling over the nipple. He abandoned her lips, then used both hands to lift and heft the weight of her breasts and begin to unbutton the blouse. Jennifer was behind Jackie now, tugging the open silk blouse back over her shoulders as Boxwood caressed the elegant lace bra and opened the front closure to expose the creamy white skin of her firm tits. The gold rings in her nipples surprised him, and he began to think Jackie might have kinkier depths than he expected.

Faster now, the two of them urgently stripped her blouse and bra off, pushed down her slim skirt, then finally the elegant lace panties. Next to her slim, ripped body, both of them felt clumsy and naked and inadequate. Along the way, their four hands were all over Jackie's body, exploring, probing, stroking and lightly pinching. They moved her legs apart, fingering her ass and her slit, leaving her almost naked in the necklace, stockings and heels, with her surprising tattoos and piercings exposed.

Jackie should have been appalled at having two strangers having their way with her body, but any remaining reservations she may have had evaporated when Boxwood lapped his cum off of her hand. There didn't appear to be any clear boundaries on acceptable behavior, and being nude in front of two people she had just met, and her boss, didn't seem to have any stigma attached to it. When she was undressed she noticed that Elaine didn't appear to be particularly interested in what Boxwood and Jennifer were doing to her, the Domme's almost icy exterior yet another turn on for the young brunette. Jackie was amused by Boxwood relationship with Jennifer. He seemed to have an adolescent crush on her, and was continually stealing glances at her sexy body, which didn't surprise her given how she responded to his tongue.

When the subs were done with her, Elaine walked over and ran her fingertip across the curve of Jackie's shoulder blade.

"Very nice Jackie. This is the way I want you when I see you in the play room. Naked and available. When you're here you belong to me -- your body and your mind. In return, I'll make sure your experience is as satisfying as Boxwood's and Jennifer's. You can be a glamorous slut or a naked one, but you're my slut. Is that understood?"

Jackie did understand. She had worked for Elaine for two years and trusted her implicitly. She had no hesitation with entrusting her freedom to a woman who wielded control with such calculation and forethought. She nodded her head.

"Good. You've got a lovely body, Jackie, one that you should be proud of." Elaine put her hand around the brunette's bicep, feeling her muscular physique for the first time. "Such a hard body."

"Do you enjoy having your tits played with? Do you like this?" Elaine used her thumb and forefinger to pinch, and then twist the ring of her pierced nipple. A shock of pain went through Jackie, taking her breath away with an audible gasp.

Elaine smirked. "I'll take that as a 'yes'."

The Domme cupped one of Jackie's breasts, caressing the tit with her hand. "Did you enjoy watching Boxwood and Jennifer?"

"Yes ... yes I did Mistress."

"Let's not be impolite. Go ahead and thank them."

Jackie began to utter her thanks. "Thank you ... "

"No, no," Elaine interrupted. "Not with your voice, with your tongue."

Jackie was confused. "My tongue?"

Elaine laughed. "Lick them, silly girl."

"Ohhh."

She approached Boxwood, tentatively, and sunk to her knees in front of him. Boxwood had long ago lost his inhibitions about such an intimate service in the sight of others. His flaccid penis hung down, his balls hanging even lower. Jackie hadn't given a blowjob since she experimented with heterosexual sex when she was eighteen. His penis glistened with the cum he ejaculated from her handjob.

"Thank you Boxwood." She dipped her head so she could suck his penis in her mouth without using her hands. She used one of her hands to fondle his balls. She tasted him cum, and started to feel the inward satisfaction of being Elaine's instrument of pleasure.

Boxwood eyes became heavy lidded. His penis was still sensitive from his orgasm, and watching this budding submissive on her knees sucking his cock was more than he could have ever hoped for. Sex with Jennifer and Jackie and seeing his Mistress nude made this a memorable day indeed.

Boxwood's cock showed signs of life with Jackie stopped. He knew he shouldn't complain. "Thank you Jackie."

Jackie smiled at Boxwood's gratitude, and his polite manners. "My pleasure ... or should I say ... your pleasure." She managed to get a smile out of Boxwood.

Jackie helped a shaky Jennifer to stand up. She nuzzled her head between Jennifer's wet, wobbly legs, with the moisture recently spewed from her cunt now smeared on the brunette's cheeks. Jackie felt the heat from Jennifer's pussy, so recently inflamed by Boxwood's tongue, it's puffy red lips ready to surrender once again. Jackie had made love with many women, but none so wanton and unabashedly whorish as Jennifer. She admired the curvy blonde's self-awareness of her sexual needs.

With Boxwood looking on jealously, Elaine's newest sub curled and stiffened her tongue to part the soft folds of Jennifer's pussy. She pressed her tongue deeper as Jennifer's knees weakened.

"Ohhh," moaned the big-titted blonde, her sex already overheated and now receiving the attention of another worshiper. A sharp orgasm ripped through her. "Thank you ... Jackie," she said, her eyes half-closed.

Elaine clapped her hands together. "Now that you sluts have all been properly introduced to each other, we're going to have a sleep over. Jackie, did Boxwood show you where you put your things?"

"Yes Mistress Elaine."

"Very good. Then go upstairs and clean up for dinner. Jennifer, you can help me finish the beef stew I've started. Be downstairs in thirty minutes."

Jackie followed the two subs up the stairs to the converted attic. For Jennifer and Boxwood, it was familiar ground, but for Jackie, it was a further reminder of her place in the household. The attic space had low ceilings on the side from the roof pitch and the bare wood floor bore the marks and scrapes from its former role as a place for storage. There were three thin mattresses without sheets and Army surplus wool blankets for covers. The modest bathroom, furnished with salvaged plumbing fixtures, had a toilet that lacked a seat and a shower that had no curtain. If there was any doubt about her lack of privacy, those doubts dissipated when she viewed the spartan surroundings.

She, like Boxwood and Jennifer, were already nude. She stepped into the shower first and turned the center knob all the way to "hot," with her hand under the ice cold spray, waiting for it to warm. Boxwood chuckled when he saw Jackie with her hand testing the water. He took pity on her and called out, "Jackie, there's no hot water up here."

After a full day of sex, with Boxwood's cum and Jennifer's pussy juice smeared all over her body, as well as her own sweat, she craved nothing more than a long, hot shower. Even that had been taken away from her. There was no detail overlooked to further her humiliation, the young brunette thought.

Boxwood sat on his mattress, embracing his nudity, and watched Jackie take her shower, shivering under the cold spray as she rushed through the motions of cleaning herself. Even though Jennifer was still his clear favorite, he stroked his cock as he watched the muscular, tatted and pierced brunette dry herself with a bargain basement towel. Jennifer was very feminine, with soft curves and pillowy breasts. Jackie was taller, buffed, and hard edged. He wondered what it would be like to make love to her, not realizing that Mistress Elaine already had that in her plan for Jackie's training.

Jackie's eyes were now wide open after the bracing shower. She half-walked, half-strutted to her assigned mattress. It was a good day for her, one filled with discovery, amazement, and ultimately lust. She resolved to complete her training and join Elaine's stable of subs.

Next installment -- Mistress Elaine Trains Jackie