Mistress Elaine Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me tell you how things are," she said matter of factly. "You may think we are slaves together here but you will never be at my level. I am Mistress's favorite now. She loves the way I fuck her and make her cum, much better than that fat cow Jennifer. And you? You are just a curiosity, a freak show to her, not a lover - - it's your taste for humiliation she finds interesting."

She put her hand on the front of the panties he wore to cup his hard cock. He felt her thin fingers working him, then her hand sliding up his belly under the shirt to cup his breasts. She pinched his nipples hard and the pain washed into his arousal. He could feel his penis stirring as it started to tent his panties.

"You are so easy Boxwood. Valentin and I don't consider you to be much of a challenge. As Valentin showed you, you're no more than a piece of gum on the bottom of his shoe. In no time you and that bloated hussy Jennifer will want to run from here and leave Mistress to us. I have sexual skills that you couldn't even dream of."

She took off her sweater and effortlessly pulled her top over her head leaving the breasts he was coveting in plain view not more than a foot in front of him. His cock was now pressing against the fabric of his panties. She got on her knees and jerked his panties to his ankles so his erection bobbed in front of him, begging for attention. Galina sighed and then opened her mouth, taking his full length into her mouth as easily as popping a chocolate into it. He could feel the muscles of her throat massaging the head of his cock and her tongue dancing in circles around his shaft. For good measure she used her right hand to cup and fondle his testicles. If Boxwood were a race car he would have just gone 0 to 60 in less than 4 seconds.

"Mffffgggg," said Boxwood as he tried to suppress an immediate orgasm.

Nonplussed, Galina then started to go up and down his shaft, pressing her lips in a perfect "O" to maximize the stimulation to Boxwood's defenseless cock.

"Gawddddddddd," escaped his lips as his cum spurted in volleys in Galina's mouth. She continued to milk his cock until the last spasms of his orgasm washed over his body. Weak kneed, Boxwood leaned backward so his cuffed hands were pressed against the wall. Galina rose to her feet, clasped Boxwood's head with her hands, and kissed Boxwood so she could share her creamy treat. Boxwood was now breathing heavily out of his nose and mouth with his cum trickling down his chin. It was the best blowjob he'd ever experienced in his life.

Galina went to the kitchen table to retrieve a napkin and daintily blotted Boxwood's cum off her lips. "Time to go Boxwood. I think Mistress wants you to fuck Jennifer so I hope you can get that ancient penis up one more time in the next thirty minutes."

She pulled her top back on and put back on her sweater, uncuffed Boxwood and then attached a leash to his collar. She led him up the narrow back stairs and then down a thickly carpeted upstairs hallway. The hallway ended into a sunny library room with windows looking out on the yard and a large round ornately carved oak coffee table in the middle. Mistress Elaine was standing at the window but the focus in the room was on Jennifer. Her red dress had been removed and she was wearing only the matching bra and panties, tied with rope spread-eagled face up on the table top with a small cushion under her back so her back was arched. Valentin was unwinding the cord for a large vibrator.

"We're going to explore Jennifer's response here Boxwood, then you're next," Mistress Elaine said. Galina pushed him to the side, still cuffed, and took out her phone. As she unlocked her phone to make a video of the proceedings he instinctively memorized the passcode in the same way he used to memorize cards played at a bridge tournament.

"Galina, get her warmed up," ordered Mistress Elaine. Galina exercised the same oral skills on Jennifer as she just had on Boxwood, pulling Jennifer's panties aside and expertly using her tongue and fingers to have Jennifer panting and sweating within minutes. Galina was an expert in bringing Jennifer right to the edge and then stopping. The room was silent except for the lapping noises from Galina's tongue, Jennifer's labored breathing, and the snap of the ropes against the edge of the oak table as Jennifer squirmed and thrashed against her bonds.

"Patience Jennifer," admonished Mistress Elaine. "You know you're not permitted to cum until I say so."

Galina took that as her cue to redouble her efforts.

"Pleasepleaseplease!"

Mistress Elaine looked to Valentin and nodded her head. Valentin nudged Galina aside and applied the large vibrating head to Jennifer's sopping wet cunt while firmly gripping the vibrator's shaft.

Mistress Elaine looked at her watch and then nodded again to Valentin. He switched the vibrator on.

"Shittttttttttt!"

"Mistressssssssssss . . . . noooooooooooo!"

Jennifer rocked the coffee table. The legs of the table bounced on the floor as Jennifer flailed wildly with her arms and legs. Valentin mercifully pulled the vibrator away from Jennifer, the head of it now slick with Jennifer's juices. Jennifer's hair was soaked with sweat, her carefully applied make-up was now running all over her face and her thighs were a sticky mess.

"37 seconds," noted Mistress Elaine. "Let's see if Boxwood can beat that time by fucking her up the ass."

Mistress Elaine and Galina stood together and laughed as they reviewed the video of Jennifer being used. They particularly enjoyed the moment when Valentin switched the vibrator on and Jennifer flinched as if she was poked by a cattle prod. Boxwood was left standing at the side of the library in his collar, bra and panties while Valentin repositioned Jennifer. He was concentrating on his penis and whether he'd be able to perform so soon after having a tumultuous orgasm not more than 30 minutes earlier. He couldn't recall the last time he came twice in a day, let alone twice in an hour. However he was happy to note that he was semi-erect after watching his Goddess lewdly positioned on the oak table and reduced to the essence of her sexual being.

Jennifer's hair and makeup were a mess from her powerful orgasm and she still wore the sopping wet panties and matching bra. Valentin had tied her on hands and knees at the edge of the heavy oak table. Galina started to film a video as Mistress turned back to Boxwood.

"There she is Boxwood, the slutty suburban woman of your dreams, just waiting for a powerful stud like you to take her asshole." She and the others laughed at that. "You better be able to fuck her ass as she deserves and make her cum in less than 37 seconds, but if you fail Valentin will be the one using you both any way he wants. Valentin, get them ready."

Valentin was smirking as Galina panned to Boxwood to get the full effect for the video of a graying and overweight man in a humiliating bra and panties. Valentin reached to pull his panties lower and tuck them below his cock and balls as he felt himself harden at a man's touch for the first time. Valentin stroked Boxwood's cock with his hand and Boxwood felt his semi-erect cock responding with a slight throbbing.

"Boxweed, step closer and watch an expert fondle your suburban housewife."

Boxwood shuffled closer to the table as Valentin ran his hands over Jennifer's smooth skin, from the ropes tying her ankles up her legs, stroking the luxurious soft skin of her inner thighs, until his fingertips were on her sopping wet panties. He nudged her legs wider with his hand so he could cup and stroke the panties. His fingers traced the lace top band, and then slowly pulled the panties down to her bound knees. Her ass and wet sex were exposed from the back as Galina came in for a close-up of Jennifer's juices cascading down the inside of her thighs.

"Boxweed, look at this slut. Her pussy is practically a waterfall of cunt juice. Watch your slut beg for it." Valentin then took the tip of his little finger and began gently brushing against Jennifer's engorged clit.

Jennifer was unable to control her shaking. "Please, please."

Valentin then dipped his index finger in Jennifer's cunt to wet it and then slowly inserted it into her ass until it was completely embedded in her bottom.

"Oh my gawddddddddddddd."

Valentin unhooked Jennifer's bra, letting it fall to her bound wrists, as he cupped her hanging breasts and used his thumbs on the nipples. She whimpered and shuddered and her back arched. He reached underneath Jennifer and gave each of her nipples a firm pinch.

Jennifer let out a low pitched groan. Her thighs were trembling.

"See Boxweed, this whore is beyond ready. It should be child's play to make this slut cum."

Valentin's erotic dance with his fingers on Jennifer made Boxwood want her more than ever. He was aching to take her. His cock was hard now, much to the dismay of Galina. He put his hands on the front of her thighs so he could draw her nearer to him. Then as he was pulling her closer he thrust into her anus, applying steady pressure until the ring relaxed, and he was in her. The tightness was exquisite, with pressure all along his penis as he filled her ass. One hand slid from her hip to reach her breast and hold it tightly as he was standing behind her thrusting and gripping her body.

He was on the edge, as he felt her convulsing and he kept one hand at her breast and with the other he found her wet slit and hard clit. Jennifer was shaking now, as he used her ass, pussy and tits, and he was pounding her as hard as he could.

"Ahhh, oh my God, incredible yessss!"

"Yes, yes, yes, ahhhhhgg!"

Then he was holding her tight and spurting hot cum inside as Jennifer strained against her bonds and her body shook uncontrollably. He collapsed over her back, softly holding her breast and feeling her wetness.

Mistress Elaine was delighted. "Well done Boxwood and Jennifer. You two crazy kids are amazing, two sluts coming together in 36 seconds. It's not a romantic weekend in Paris but it's more than either of you deserve, and it's an interesting addition to my website." Mistress Elaine was smiling now as she handed them towels and Valentin released Jennifer. Boxwood pulled her panties up and slid her bra back on, then tugged his own panties over his soft cock. He then looked over to see Galina scowling in the corner and Valentin, who was standing behind Mistress Elaine, making a slashing motion across his throat.

Mistress Elaine came over to them, smiling now. Boxwood noticed the distinctive jewelry she wore, necklace, bracelet and rings all made of heavy rose gold with large colored stones and thick mountings, and he wondered again about how rich she must be.

"You two sluts must be tired after all that effort. Galina, show them the video."

Galina leaned closer to show them the phone: first Jennifer spread eagled on the table and made to cum, then the two of them together with Boxwood taking her from behind.

"We'll see how these score on the website; you two could be my new stars. I think you owe stable mates Galina and Valentin a big thanks for all of their effort in planning and filming this adventure for you. Get on your knees now."

Jennifer and Boxwood, both in bra and panties, knelt side by side facing the library window, and he felt her thigh against his. The two Russians were laughing as Galina took off her shoes and jeans to expose her trimmed blonde pussy, and Valentin kicked off his designer jeans and European briefs to show his hard six inch cock.

As Mistress watched, Galina stood over Boxwood and pulled his face between her legs. He tasted her musky scent and her juices as he licked her. He was so excited by Galina's raw sexuality that he was no longer thinking of Jennifer but instead lusting after the Russian's cunt. He licked and sucked her hard clit and elicited an involuntary gasp from Galina. Next to him Jennifer was gulping and licking as Valentin thrust his cock into her lips. He was still focused on Galina's state of arousal when she pulled back and they switched.

With no time to consider it, he was deep in his worst fear. Valentin gripped his chin and held his head as he brought the tip of his cock to Boxwood's lips, still wet from Jennifer's mouth.

"Make love to it, slave, like a girl."

Shaking and tentative, this was the first time he was intimate with a man, a moment he feared would come. He kissed and licked the velvety skin and the head of it. Then his lips were forced into an 'O' as the cock was thrust in, and he was gulping for air and licking the shaft. He was gagging and it was hard to breathe, and the unpleasant sweaty smell of his crotch was overpowering. Before he could get acclimated to having a cock in his mouth Valentin's cum was spurting into his throat and he was choking and coughing as Valentin laughed. Next to him, he saw Jennifer with her tongue working on Galina who was shaking and rubbing her wet crotch into Jennifer's face.

The Russian couple pulled away, laughing and talking in their own language, and went off down the hall. Mistress Elaine moved to a chair by the window.

"You two go clean up in the servants' room upstairs. We'll be having late dinner tonight; you will both be serving." She turned away and ignored them.

As they got to their feet, Jennifer took his wrist and pulled him toward the door. His face and lips were sticky with Valentin's cum, and Jennifer's face was coated in Galina's juices. Boxwood saw Galina's phone, forgotten on the table, and hid it in his palm as they slipped out. He followed her up the narrow back staircase, enjoying now the sight of her panties and inviting ass at eye level in front of him. He couldn't believe his good fortune at having been in that heavenly ass twice in the past two days, and that memory suppressed the lingering taste of Valentin's cock and cum in his mouth.

Jennifer led the way upstairs, and he saw once again the sparseness of the accommodations. Unlike the rest of the luxurious cottage, the top floor was like a dusty attic, with bare floors and partly painted over windows. The sleeping room had one large stained mattress on the floor with some worn blankets bundled up. The tiled bathroom next to it had no door, with old fixtures and a shower room instead of a tub with no door or curtain. There was no closet, just a few open shelves that held small piles of clothing. Jennifer and Boxwood had shared the shabby mattress the previous evening but he realized all four of the subs would sleep there that night unless some of them were invited to stay with Mistress Elaine. Boxwood thought it likely that Jennifer and him would draw the short straws and would be sleeping on the floor.

Jennifer ignored him, stripping off her used underwear and going into the bathroom to clean up. He watched her as she unhooked her bra to let her heavy tits free, and then enjoyed it as her sexy bottom swayed as she padded across the wooden floor. He wouldn't have believed it possible, but his cock was once again showing signs of life. He was tempted to ogle her in the doorless bathroom but decided to afford her the courtesy of at least some privacy by focusing on Galina's phone instead of Jennifer's exposed tits.

He sat on the mattress and held up Galina's "borrowed" phone, using the six digit password he memorized. When the screen flickered with the home screen Boxwood smiled with the knowledge that his hundreds of hours playing bridge and memorizing the cards played gave him the skills to easily memorize Galina's keystrokes. The video files were a series of short clips, not just Jennifer and him but also scenes with Jennifer, Galina, Valentin and Mistress Elaine, and a few other women. The image files were mostly similar photos, but one unlabeled folder was much different. The folder contained a highly erotic video of Galina making love to a woman during her Moscow vacation. Also in the folder were a series of pictures of the very same jewelry that Mistress Elaine was wearing that night. That piqued Boxwood's interest so he accessed Galina's e-mails. Some of them discussed creating reproductions of Mistress Elaine's jewelry. The photos Boxwood had just seen were attached.

He decided to show Jennifer what he discovered when she finished her shower.

In the meantime, he took off the bra and panties, folded them, and placed them on the shelf with the phone tucked inside. He looked at the paper bag with his name: more panties, a fancier bra, stockings and heels. Apparently dinner service would be formal. Naked now except for the collar he went into the steamy bathroom.

Jennifer was in the shower, watching without comment as he came in. He had to use the toilet. After a long day of exposure and humiliation he thought nothing of the fact that Jennifer was in plain view. He looked at her in the shower, his Goddess exposed, and he was excited again to watch as she lathered her breasts, watching the stream of soapy water stream off her breasts and onto her neatly trimmed pubic patch. She then started to wash her hair, raising her elbows up and lifting her breasts. Her uplifted breasts accentuated the graceful curve to her body. He thought about and felt nothing but his need for her now, entering the shower area and kneeling next to her under the spray of warm water. He gazed upwards, feeling the sudsy water cascade off Jennifer's body and onto his face.

Jennifer looked downward until her eyes met his. Instead of moving away she moved closer, indicating assent for what was to come. His hands reached up to trace the insides of her thighs and then to cup the globes of her ass. He pulled her towards him as his lips were at the wet brown hair between her legs, kissing gently and lovingly. She rose up on her toes and his tongue slid deeply into her wet cunt as the warm water washed over both of them.

His tongue and lips explored her, nuzzling her labia, sucking, licking her clit, and then wandering lower her puckered hole. He did it slowly so he could memorize the feeling of her. She then grasped the ring on his collar and pulled upward so he could kiss her belly, her breasts and then her lips. They were oblivious to the hard spray of the water. Jennifer reached forward to grasp his slick cock and fondle his testicles. Boxwood used his hand to feel the flat expanse of her belly, the underside of her breasts, and then to roll her nipples between his fingers.

Then they were moving together from the shower to the mattress nearby, leaving a trail of moisture from their dripping bodies. She urgently pushed him down. He lay on his back, knees bent and very hard now, and she slipped down over him to ride him, leaning forward with her breasts in his face. Unlike the other times, she controlled the pace now as she rolled and lifted her hips. With his hands on her arms, he closed his eyes so he could concentrate on the feeling of being inside her and listening to her moans intermixed with labored breathing. It wasn't long until they finally came in a wave together.

Jennifer rolled off to curl next to him under the rough blanket, and Boxwood realized that after the forced sex and humiliation they had shared at Mistress's direction this was the first time he had just held her in his arms.

He was savoring the moment when it occurred to him he should show her Galina's phone before she discovered it was missing. He moved Jennifer's arm and got up, reaching inside his pile of clothes for the phone. "Jennifer, you have to see this - - I think the Russians are stealing jewelry from Mistress Elaine. We need to do something."

"How did you get her phone? What are you talking about? Be quiet." She rolled over him again, pulling the blanket over them to whisper in his ear. "Quiet! She has a camera here, she enjoys watching what happens in the slave pile when we are all naked here, but I don't think she records it. Now, what did you find? I hate that bitch Galina and how the two of them are trying to take over."