Mistress Elisha’s Toilet

Story Info
Scat love between two young women.
10.4k words
4.84
22.5k
66

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Elisha's Toilet

By BloodDiamonds

Lauren studied her reflection in the rearview mirror as she pulled her long blonde hair into a ponytail. She frowned.

Something's missing, she thought, as she felt around the cup holder for her glasses and perched them on her nose. Still unsatisfied with her look, she decided that would have to do. She sighed audibly as her hand traced the smoothness of the door handle, putting off the inevitable for just a moment longer. She nodded her head, worked the latch and swung her legs out the door in one quick motion.

The young woman exited her car, casting an apprehensive look at the house before her. Though it was a perfectly normal suburban residence, she couldn't shake her feeling of unease.

The evening was quiet and the sound of her car door reverberated throughout the subdivision. As she approached the house, her eyes drifted from the lush green lawn to the crisp bushes to the elegant stonework facade. The smell of newly turned earth and fresh cut grass hung in the warm air as she walked the brick path to the door.

Though Lauren tried to peer through the large glass window she could see nothing of the inside through its textured design. Clasping her notebook to her chest, she inhaled sharply, and rang the bell...nothing.

She waited for almost a minute, wondering if she had the right address. She was about to ring a second time when she heard footsteps.

As the door flung open, a stunning brunette in her late twenties greeted Lauren. Her tight black yoga pants hugged her shapely backside, while her white tank top struggled to contain her full breasts. Despite wearing no makeup, her natural beauty was striking, just like in her videos. Lauren, taken aback, stood in silence.

The woman welcomed her warmly. "So sorry! I'm a mess today. You caught me in the middle of laundry. I thought I had more time. Please come in!"

The entrancing woman continued as they walked down the hall. "Would you like something to drink? I have beer, hard seltzer, water, whiskey, soda, wine...make yourself at home."

Lauren bit her lip as she admired the artwork lining the walls. She didn't know any of the artists by name but thought she recognized one painting, possibly from an article on new artists to watch or from a book she read in school. They could have been reproductions, of course, but she had a nagging suspicion they were all the real deal. "Actually, a seltzer might be nice."

The hall let out into a large, bright living area with two couches, a mahogany coffee table, a flat screen TV against the far wall and an acoustic guitar leaning precariously in the corner. The floor was hardwood, probably oak, but the couches and coffee table sat upon an elegant and expensive looking area rug. The sun, still relatively high in the summer sky, poured into the room through a series of skylights. To the right, a short staircase led to the kitchen, which overlooked the living area. A door to the left led to the rest of the house, presumably the bedrooms and master bath.

"First time?" She asked with a grin before heading up the stairs towards the kitchen. She returned shortly, holding two cans of white claw, and gave one to Lauren. "I mean, is this your first interview?"

"Oh no, trust me, I've done this before." Lauren reassured though her voice faltered. "But this will be my first time writing for money, and I've never interviewed somebody with such an...unconventional job before. I'm not giving you a lot of confidence am I?" She frowned, taking a seat on one of the couches, relishing the softness as she sank into the plush cushions.

"Actually, you remind me of how nervous I was when I started," the woman admitted as she opened her drink with a pop. "Really, I didn't know who or what I was. But once I started enjoying myself...it all fell into place."

"I hope that happens for me soon." Lauren replied nervously, quickly following suit with her can, narrowly avoiding the resulting geyser as it erupted from her drink. "Five years of college and I feel like I'm JUST starting out."

The woman gracefully reassured her, "You'll figure it out. And I'll take it easy. After all, it's my first time too!" She winked.

"Really? Well, I appreciate you for agreeing to do this." Lauren sounded relieved, taking a long drink. "By the way, What would you prefer me to call you?"

"Call me Elisha...Mistress Elisha is my...screen name. Stage name? Actually scratch that, let's just say only my slaves call me Mistress Elisha." She giggled.

Lauren grinned but found herself scanning the room, desperate to find something strange or out of the ordinary. She wasn't sure what she was looking for, but whatever it was she wasn't finding it. Elisha and her house seemed so...normal.

"I suppose you keep them all chained up in the basement then?"

"In the garage actually." Elisha flashed a sarcastic smile as she took her position on the second couch opposite Lauren.

Lauren nearly spit out a mouthful of drink but was able to stop herself.

Elisha started to laugh. "Relax! No, I don't have any slaves."

"Of course you don't. That's illegal right?" Lauren managed an uncomfortable laugh.

"I'm sure." Elisha's eyes fell. "Look, I know you're nervous, but I'm nothing to be afraid of. Just pretend we're having a girl's night. We could switch to wine and talk about boys if that helps!"

Lauren smiled.

Elisha continued. "So what is this article going to be called, 5 things you didn't know about cam girls?"

"Listicles...oh my God!" Lauren's eyes rolled as she spoke. "Actually, I can write whatever I want, in whatever format I want so long as it's compelling." She began to perk up. "People will be fascinated that you actually do this full time and make a living I'm sure. And a good living from the looks of it."

Lauren haphazardly spread her notes out on the coffee table. "Oh right, I almost forgot." She rummaged in her purse and produced a small audio recorder. "Do you mind?"

"Certainly not. I wouldn't want to be misrepresented." Elisha smiled aristocratically. "I'm assuming you'll have to edit out a lot of the fun details though right? She teased. "Is that the new zoom H6?"

Lauren pressed a few buttons and placed the recorder on the coffee table with her notes. "Yes. In school they drilled me on the importance of getting good audio. I know we're not doing a podcast or anything but I'm trying to make it a habit."

"Did you go to school for journalism then or...?

"Film, actually, but I fell in love with writing." Lauren breathed deeply and closed her eyes as she spoke, relishing in more than a few pleasant memories.

"Sounds like there's a story behind that," said Elisha, sensing the emotion in Lauren's voice.

"Okay, like, full disclosure? I took my first creative writing class just to get closer to the TA." A smirk played at the edges of Lauren's mouth. "But, I gotta admit, I could see myself doing this for the rest of my life. I'd still like to work on films though. Or maybe a podcast like I said..." She trailed off.

"Well, don't worry about that. You still have years and years to decide what to do with your life. And you really don't HAVE to pick one. I'm a lot of things. Camgirl, obviously. But I'm also an entrepreneur, a singer, a gamer..." she gestured to the Playstation 5 hooked up to the large TV. "You can totally be all those things! Whatever you want to be."

Lauren beamed.

"Anyway, back to your story. Did you? With your TA friend?"

"Yes, I DID!" Lauren replied playfully.

"I should hope so." Elisha stood erect, stretching her arms and legs.

Lauren's gaze lifted. "Yeah, we definitely got to know each other pretty well."

"Details! Once you get to know me you'll know I love to share." Elisha plopped herself down on the couch next to Lauren.

"Okay!" Lauren found herself opening up. "Well, we dated for a couple years."

"And? What was it like? You know, the sex?" Elisha asked with an inquisitive lean towards Lauren.

Lauren blushed. "Well, we didn't do anything too extreme, not like, extreme for you...probably," she caught herself, "But he loved dirty talk. He used to ask me if he could finish in a certain place, whether it was on my ass, face, or somewhere else. And I always let him, but the fact that he asked was such a turn-on. Or, he'd make me tell him where I wanted him to...cum!"

"Like on your glasses?" Elisha ran her fingers over the rim of Lauren's glasses in a long, delicate motion.

Lauren's eyes sparkled. "How did you know?"

"If I had to choose where to finish. That's where I'd go!"

Lauren pretended to check the audio levels on her recorder to distract from her embarrassment but quickly fired back. "Well, too bad you can't...finish!" She stuck out her tongue.

"Hey, some girls can cum!"

"Can you?"

"No..." Elisha drummed her fingers on her knees, "but I can think of plenty other things to make a mess of that pretty face!"

Lauren said nothing but her look of general unease had transformed into amusement.

"See? Now we're having a girls night!" Elisha laughed.

Lauren returned her focus to her notes, hoping to hide the redness overtaking her cheeks, and the excitement creeping into her voice. "So, how did you get started in this?"

"Well, it all began with sending some nudes to guys back in high school. Then I started doing some vanilla stuff online to make a little cash. That was back when I thought I was going to be a singer and was just...supplementing my income. It was alright, but things got real when guys began asking me to make custom videos. That's when I discovered the fun, nasty stuff! And my career."

"You're damn right! I mean, I'd definitely say so." Lauren chucked.

"I'm guessing that's why you're here. You wanted a good story, so you found someone who appeals to the...non-traditional crowd. I'm assuming you've seen a lot of my content then?"

Lauren paused before looking up from her drink. "I've looked into you," she said softly.

"Forgive me if it's given you any lasting psychological damage," Elisha laughed. "I've been known to get a little wild."

"Well yeah you do! Especially for a newbie like me but honestly, it's not hard to see why people are into it. I mean, not all of it is MY thing, but I know why you're popular." Lauren commented. "Anyway, when did you become a dominatrix?"

Elisha leaned back into the cushions twirling the curls of her hair between her fingers. "Funny, I don't consider myself one. But if you're asking when I started going by 'Mistress Elisha'...that was pretty early on." She paused. "Are you sure you don't want to switch to wine? I want to switch to wine."

She again disappeared into the kitchen. Lauren could hear her rummaging in the cabinets on the far end, out of view from her seat on the couch before she returned with a bottle of cabernet and two glasses.

"So anyway, this guy DMs me and wants me to make a video where I...well, let's just say it involved some...fluids..." Elisha deliberated. "Ok, he wanted me to piss on his face." She studied Lauren closely. Seeing that she was more intrigued than disgusted, she continued. "Like, I had to pretend the camera was him, POV style. He wanted me to force him...to be a good slave and drink all my piss."

Lauren enjoyed a moment of silence, before breaking into a smile. "Drink it all for Mistress Elisha."

"So you've seen it then. Jesus!" Elisha exclaimed, relief washing over her face. "You've been coy. Why didn't you tell me?"

Both women burst into laughter.

"Actually, I'm surprised that was the first time you used that name! You used it so naturally." Lauren paused. "So, I'm curious, do you have a personal interest with um, extreme content? Or is it just for the money?"

"Oh, trust me, that got me going for real. Just the thought of having someone at my beck and call, willing to do absolutely anything I asked of them, with no limits or boundaries, it was wild!"

Lauren could hear the arousal in Elisha's voice as she spoke. "So, do you have experience doing this kind of thing...off camera?"

"As much as I'd love to, I've never done anything like that in real life. I've dabbled in bondage, but that's about it," she explained, draining her glass and leaning back into the sofa. I hope it doesn't gross you out but, I'd love to do it."

Lauren giggled. "What, pee in someone's mouth?"

"Of course! But what about you? Any fantasies I should know about?" She leaned into the coffee table to pour herself another glass."

"I'm willing to explore, but I'm not sure," Lauren contemplated, a hot flush creeping up her neck as she spoke. "Anthony, my boyfriend... We would talk dirty like I said, and I sat on his face a bunch, but I don't think I could go as far as, you know, going, in his mouth."

"What about the other way around?

Lauren's chest thumped. The mere thought of him even asking, "Can I pee in your mouth?" sent a rush through her body.

"Well, I," Lauren paused, "I've got this rule where if I get turned on by an idea, I have to follow through with it. Always." She put down her glass.

"For example, Anthony asked me to lick his asshole once. I'd never done it before and he was NOT just out of the shower, but it made me twitch down there...so I said ok." She shrugged.

"And???"

Lauren buried her reddened face in her hands and tried not to laugh. "Honestly? I came without touching myself!"

"Wow." Elisha's eyes narrowed as she regarded the pretty blonde before her. "So if he asked to pee in your mouth, what would you say?"

Lauren almost choked. Part of her was revolted by the idea, but another part was inexplicably aroused. Turning her mouth into a urinal...

Lauren took a few more seconds to think before answering. "It's crazy, but yeah, the idea kina gets to me, I can't honestly say what I'd tell him," Lauren said, feeling a flutter in her stomach. "I'd have to see how hot it got me in the moment I guess!"

"Open to new things. That's a very sex positive attitude. Did you say you're still with Anthony?"

"Lauren's eyes dropped as she spoke, "No, we ended things after college. With distance and jobs and everything..."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Don't worry about it." Lauren waved a hand. "We're still friends. We see each other a couple times a year."

"So what have you been up to in the meantime?"

"Well, I've gone on some Tinder dates. But if you're asking about the adventurous stuff, he was the last one I did anything really crazy with. I mean, it's not like anybody's asking to pee in my mouth!"

Elisha flashed a smile. "If you ever need any help with the adventurous stuff..."

Lauren reddened. "Thanks, but I don't have much experience with women," she admitted, her gaze lingering on her new friend just a beat longer than necessary. "None, actually."

Elisha shifted uneasily on the cushions. "Oh, I wasn't saying that, not really," she said, trying to sound like this wasn't a backpedal. "Just if you have any questions or anything." Her voice quivered as she swirled her wine.

Lauren, however, found herself entertaining the thought. Really, she had no specific objections, but it was something she had never considered.

"Well," the corners of Lauren's mouth began to draw up. "It's not something I ever thought about, but, really, I could see myself...experimenting," she mused, casting Elisha a playful look.

"Well, if you ever feel like experimenting, just say the words. Honestly, you remind me so much of me! So much to learn. So many firsts. I'd love to be in your place and get to do it all over again." She paused in blissful reflection.

Lauren thought for a moment. "You know, why not? I could get experimental!" She drained the last of her wine, setting the glass on the table with a bold clink.

"Really?" Elisha replied, surprised, shocked even.

"Yeah," Lauren spoke softly yet declaratively. "There's something about you that makes me want to...push myself. I mean, don't get the wrong idea, that isn't why I came here, but it might be fun to try something new. Who knows? If it was so much fun for you, maybe you can relive it with me!"

Elisha tried not to sound too eager. "Are you really saying you want to try? With me?"

"I mean..." Lauren's face was bright red but her eyes danced as she spoke. "If you're willing to teach me..."

It was impossible for Elisha to hide her elation. "I'd...I love to!" She said warmly, "Just let me know as soon as you feel uncomfortable. If this really is your first..."

The girls exchanged an awkward look before bursting into laughter..

"So," Lauren nervously tapped her notebook with her pencil. "You've done this before, uh, obviously. Did you always know...you liked girls too?"

"I guess so. I mean, I would watch porn and look at the girls as much as the guys. I never really thought about it. Like you said, I never had an objection to it."

"What was your first time then?"

"You're not gonna believe this, but it was a game of truth or dare!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I was about your age." Elisha grabbed her phone and began swiping through her photos. "I sang with this band in college, Beautiful Chaos?" She looked to Lauren for a hint of recognition but found none so she continued. "Anyway, Katie, the other singer, that's her..." she held up her phone to show a pretty redhead, covered in tattoos. "Katie and I were playing with the guys in the van on an overnight gig for a wedding. It was like a 10 hour drive and we were bored. When it was her turn, they dared her to kiss me!"

"What was it like?"

"Super tame! Haha. There were boys watching. No tongue...but we tried again on our own the next night. Way better!" Elisha reminisced, continuing to scroll through her pictures. "We never did more than that but that started me down the road. It was like the floodgates came open. I decided I could date or sleep with whoever the hell I wanted."

"Well that sounds easy enough. How should we uh... proceed then?" Lauren could feel herself begin to moisten at the thought of experimenting with Elisha. She knew all too well how dirty this girl was capable of being and the fact that she was willing to move so slow and show her so much care enthralled her.

"Well, what if I touched you like this?" Elisha asked as her hand grazed Lauren's cheek. "Feel anything?"

"Umm, just your finger. Haha." Lauren lied. She felt something alright but whether it was a shock or a thrill was debatable.

As Elisha's finger traced a gentle path across Lauren's skin, she asked, softer this time, "Can I kiss you... right here?" Lauren's heart skipped a beat so she nodded, the thrill seeming to have won out for now. Elisha slowly leaned in, her lips meeting Lauren's cheek in a tender kiss. Lauren's body responded with a shiver of excitement.

Elisha whispered into Lauren's ear. "Would you like to kiss me back?" Lauren's breath caught in her throat as she nodded, her heart racing.

"Then why don't you kiss me... here?" Elisha murmured, drawing her finger to her own lips.

With a quick breath, Lauren whispered, "Oh yes!" before closing the gap between them and kissing Elisha softly on the lips. The kiss was shallow at first, hesitant and gentle, but soon grew more passionate. Their lips moved together and more kisses came, each deeper than the last.

As they explored each other's lips, Elisha whispered, "Do you want me to touch you...there?" Her eyes drifted downward as she spoke. Lauren shivered with anticipation, nodding gently before leaning in for another kiss.

Lauren felt Elisha's hand trace down her flat stomach, slip into her jeans and past her lacy black panties. Her fingers teased the surface of her slit before plunging deeper, exploring the inviting wetness of Lauren's aroused body.

"What do you think?" Elisha whispered, delighted to realize the effect her affections were having.