Mistress/good girl

Story Info
You’re tied to the bed and spanked by your Mistress.
1.3k words
4.51
15.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're tied naked to my four poster bed, spread eagle, face down. Your firm, supple ass sits in front of me. I stand with my brand new black and red leather flogger, ready to be broken in, just like your ass.

You wait in anticipation, not knowing when the first hit will come, or how long I will beat you for. All you know is that your ass is begging for it, aching for it.

You have a low pain tolerance, but that's okay. I can work with that. It's not about causing the most pain, or smacking as hard as I can. It's about getting a reaction out of you, and guiding you gently but firmly to your limit.

I want to hear your gasps, your moans, your grunts, and your groans.

I want to hear you count each spank, and thank me for them.

And when you're done, I want to hear your sigh and moan as I sink my finger into your soft cunt, wet and dripping from your spanking, like a dirty girl.

You whimper under your restraints, growing impatient. "Please."

"Can't wait for it, can you?" I say teasingly.

I snap the flogger in the air, making you jump.

You feel the soft tails of the toy trailing up and down your ass. You arch into the feeling.

"So eager," I say in a deeper voice.

I gently thud the flogger against your ass, not enough to hurt, just enough to start a rhythm and build up sensation.

"Do you want to get spanked, baby?" I ask.

"Mmm," you whimper. "Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl," I praise.

I bring the flogger down on both your cheeks, smacking enough to surprise you.

You gasp.

"Count them," I order.

"One," you gasp.

"Thank me for it. Properly."

"Thank you... Mistress."

"Good girl," I say, pleased.

I flog you again, hard.

"Two." You pause. "Thank you, Mistress."

Again.

In a deeper voice, you say, "Three. Thank you, Mistress."

Your ass looks so beautiful, taking these hits from me. Every smack makes your ass grow pinker with color.

I hit you again.

You moan a little. "Four." You compose yourself. "Thank you, Mistress."

I love the way your perfect ass jiggles when it's hit. The way it bounces up and down a little bit, returning to place.

I bring the flogger down on your backside.

You groan. "Five." You swallow. "Thank you, Mistress." I place the flogger down.

You feel my hands massage your perky pink ass and you moan out.

"I can see your pretty wet pussy all spread out from here. Are you wet, baby? Did you like that?" I tease.

You whimper. "Yes, Mistress," you whisper.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes, Mistress," you say louder.

"Better," I say. "I think you can take some more, what do you think, baby?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Beg for it."

"Please spank me, Mistress."

I smack you hard with my hand.

"Oh!" you cry, surprised.

"Count."

"Six!" you say, desperate. "Thank you, Mistress!"

Smack. "Seven... Thank you, Mistress..."

I spank you hard, until you're moaning "eight, nine, ten..."

"Good girl," I praise. "Ten spanks. I'm impressed."

"Thank you, Mistress," you say, eager.

"Why don't we find out how wet that made you?" I tease you.

You whimper.

I stroke a gentle finger up your wet slit, and it makes you moan and shiver.

"God, baby, you're so wet. Fuck."

I'm in awe. You're breathing harder now, arching your hips to try to get my finger to stroke your clit. "Tsk, tsk. Not yet, baby. God, you're so desperate for it. Do you want my fingers in you, baby? Do you want me to touch your clit?"

You nod eagerly, feeling desperate. "Yes," you pant. "Please. Fuck. Please."

"Please, what?" I demand.

"Please, Mistress. Please fuck me, Mistress."

You pull on your restraints, but they hold tight. I tease up and down your slit slowly and watch how your whole body trembles under my touch. I bring my finger to your sensitive bud and stroke in circles, enjoying the sounds you make. You moan and gasp. "Please." You pause, and hurriedly add, "Mistress."

"Do you want me to fuck you, baby?"

"Yes, Mistress. Oh God. Please, Mistress. Please fuck me."

"Fuck you like what?"

This makes you pause and flush in embarrassment. You like this word in bed, but it takes courage for you to use it for yourself.

Shyly, you say, "Fuck me like a slut, Mistress."

I groan. "That's a good slut," I praise.

I slowly slip my finger into your wet opening, relishing in the beautiful sounds you give me. You're panting and moaning, saying "Oh fuck" and "Oh God."

"I'm not your God, I'm your Mistress," I say, amused.

"Oh fuck, oh, Mistress, your finger feels so good in my pussy, oh my God, oh, Mistress." You're moaning.

"You're so fucking wet," I groan.

"Oh, Mistress, you made me wet. You made me wet like a dirty little slut." You're desperate.

"My little slut. Do you hear me, girl? You're mine," I growl.

You moan. "Yes! I'm yours! I'm yours, Mistress. My pussy is yours. Please fuck my pussy."

I let another finger sink into your slick, soft cunt, feeling you clench around me. You feel my fingers curl inside you, hitting that perfect spot of pleasure that you love so much, pulling loud and louder sounds from your throat.

"God, fuck. Oh. Oh, oh, oh, ohhhh."

You pull on your restraints, moaning and panting. You're so desperate for it, so needy and wet. Your moans grow louder and louder with every stroke of my fingers inside you. I let my thumb reach up to stroke your aching clit, and I rock my hand back and forth, fucking you and rubbing your clit.

"Oh fuck, Mistress. Oh fuck. Just like that. Yeah. Just like that. Don't stop. Don't stop..." you whine.

I grip your sore, red ass with my free hand and spank occasionally, drawing moans from you.

"Do you like this, you little slut? You like being tied up and fucked like a dirty little whore?"

I've never called you a whore in bed before. I didn't even mean to, really. It just slipped out. I don't know what you're going to say, but I feel your wet pussy clench on my fingers and you let a small moan slip out.

"Fuck," I groan. "Did you like that? Do you like being called my whore?"

A strangled moan escapes your throat, like you're trying to muffle it.

"Mistress, please..." you whine.

"Say it."

"Uh," you moan. "I, um, like... being called a whore," you admit, flushing hot in embarrassment. Your pussy clenches tighter around me.

"Fuck, baby." I feel pleasure twist inside me. "Fuck, I can feel your little pussy clenching around my fingers like a good little whore."

"God, Mistress, please..."

Your cheeks and ears burn red.

I give your clit extra attention and lean closer to your ear, lowering my voice.

"Do you want to cum for me like a whore?" I ask huskily.

"Ohhh," you moan. "Mistress. Please." I feel you grind yourself into my fingers, and I sit back in awe as you fuck yourself on my hand.

"Fuck, you're such a slut," I curse.

"Yes, Mistress. Your slut. Your whore. Ugh. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me..." you start repeating yourself, over and over.

I growl and fuck you harder, stroking your clit with my thumb and bringing you right to that delicious edge, keeping you there.

"Do you like this? Do you like being a needy little whore for me?"

"Yes, Mistress!" you cry.

"Cum for me, then. Cum for me like a greedy little whore, so needy and desperate."

You gasp, screaming as the orgasm overtakes you and your whole body tenses and shudders from the pleasure. I fuck you through it all. Finally, when I feel your orgasm stop pulsing through your cunt, I pull my fingers from you.

"Fuck..." you pant.

"Did you like that?"

You sigh.

"Yes, Mistress."

"That's a good girl," I say. "Do you want me to untie you?"

"Yes, please, Mistress," you say, a smile on your lips.