Mistress Helene and Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Grace stared at her surroundings in awe, Mistress Helene anticipated Grace's question. "Grace, I'm an investment adviser. I specialize in high net worth female executives. And I do well at it. Now undress me, my pet."

Grace still hadn't re-acclimated her thinking to one of taking orders. She hesitated. Mistress Helene gave a sharp tug on the leash. The jolt spurred Grace to action. She stood up and walked behind her Mistress. She unzipped the dress and it dropped to the floor. Grace marveled at Mistress Helene's perfectly sculptured back and the gentle curve in the small of her back. Grace had to suppress her normal instincts to fling this desirable woman on the floor and take her then and there. Instead, she knelt down so that the dress would slip over each of her shoes. Grace carefully draped the dress over the back of the dressing room chair. Mistress Helene then sat in the chair, motioning Grace to kneel before her.

"My bra now, sweetheart."

Grace's heart accelerated, thumping hard in her chest, as the word 'sweetheart' registered in her consciousness. Her fingers started to tremble as she reached around blindly for the hooks and eyes in the back of Mistress Helene's bra. As her face drew closer, the smell of her Mistress once again washed over her, erasing all other thoughts. She fumbled with the hooks, causing Mistress Helene to reach back to assist.

"Don't be nervous my pet. I don't bite . . . yet."

Mistress Helene sensed the opportunity to press Grace's submission further. Grace leaned forward to pull the bra off. At that moment, Mistress Helene leaned forward so that her breasts came in contact with Grace's cheeks. Grace sensed the soft smooth skin of Mistress Helene's breasts and instinctively buried her face in the Domme's ample cleavage. Grace emitted a purr, inhaling the essence of her Mistress and savoring the safety and warmth of her Mistress's bosom. Mistress Helene allowed Grace to linger there for a few moments, then pulled back.

She cupped both of her breasts, presenting them to Grace.

"Do you want to worship your Mistress's breasts?"

Grace nodded. "Yes please."

"Show me."

Grace was in her element. It was her turn to take charge and make love to her Mistress's breasts. To show her submission she started with the underside of those breasts. She used one hand to lift a breast by its nipple a few inches, then wedged her tongue along the bra line on the underside, where that breast met the torso. Grace could taste the slightly salty tang from the faint streak of perspiration dotting the line her tongue was tracing. The salty taste on her tongue and the sweet odor of her skin made for a heady cocktail for young Grace. She then lapped her tongue upwards, feeling the soft underside of the breast give way to its textured areola. Still gripping the breast by its nipple, Grace traced around that nipple with her tongue while squeezing it, then captured the nipple in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. Mistress Helene, trying to maintain her air of casual indifference, had to break with character and emit a long guttural moan. Although Grace had come to question a good number of beliefs in the past few hours, her confidence in pleasing a woman was unshaken.

"Grace, your tender years belie your skill in pleasing a woman."

"Thank you Mistress." Grace redoubled her efforts to please her Mistress with continued attention to her breasts. Though not part of her plan, Mistress Helene lifted her hips off the chair. Grace knew that cue all too well and slipped her thumbs under the waistband of her Mistress's sopping wet panties and effortlessly slid them down her legs and over her shoes. Grace leaned back to admire the view. Seated before her was an elegant blond, with full breasts and erect nipples, her legs parted, revealing a shaved pubic patch with puffy lips, coated with the evidence of her desire, reclining in a chair with nothing on except her expensive high heeled sandals. Grace couldn't have conjured up a more seductive vision.

Grace needed no instruction on what to do next. She lowered her head between her Mistress's legs and lapped up the slippery nectar on the surface, then probed deeper for more with her tongue. Grace widened the arc of her tongue, rimming her Mistress's anus and then probing deeper inside.

Grace knew that her Mistress was losing some semblance of control when she cried, "Fuck . . . fuck . . . fuck yes . . . you filthy whore . . ." Grace of course knew that she was a filthy whore and was grateful for her Mistress's acknowledgment of her skills in the 'dark' arts. She suspected her Mistress's refined exterior was a façade, and underneath was someone who wanted to get nasty. Nasty was Grace's middle name. Grace's instincts as a butch took over, and Mistress Helene was in no position to dictate what she'd do next. And what Grace did next was what pleased her the most. She surrounded Mistress Helene's now protruding clit with her lips and pushed two fingers into the passage vacated by her tongue. Mistress Helene's asshole was stretched enough to accommodate Grace's fingers and they slid in effortlessly.

"Yesssssss," Mistress Helene hissed, as she grabbed Grace's collar and pulled it tight against her needy cunt. The movement was unnecessary, except to highlight Mistress Helene's dominance, as Grace had no intention of vacating her position. Grace continued to suck with her lips and swirl her tongue around Mistress Helene's defenseless clit, pumping her fingers relentlessly as wave after wave of pleasure rippled across and through her Mistress's body.

As Mistress Helene's body convulsed in orgasm, and her cum juices spewed onto Grace's face, Grace felt triumphant. "Now I know what this slut really needs," she thought to herself. "She'll make an excellent bed mate." Raising herself up higher, she looked into Mistress Helene's eyes, and kissed her on her lips.

A white hot pain exploded on Grace's cheek, and she momentarily saw stars as Mistress Helene's palm cracked harshly against the side of her face. "How dare you!" the Domme hissed at her. "I give you the honor of servicing me, and you take such liberties? I see you still don't understand your position here. Get on your belly, now!"

Grace reacted instinctively to the anger in that commanding voice. Tears still blurring her eyes from the sudden pain, she flopped down onto the cold floor. Mistress Helene got up from the chair and placed one of her feet firmly on Grace's neck. "You're an untamed animal, bitch," she said with such a calm tone of voice that Grace shivered in dismay. Wet splotches appeared on Grace's shoulder, since Mistress Helene's cunt was still dripping with her cum juices. She lifted her sandal off the hapless woman's neck. "Crawl to the corner of the room, and stay facing the corner, but use your hands to spread your ass cheeks apart."

Grace retreated on her hands and knees, panting, with her face coated with her Mistress's juices. Whimpering, she scooted to the corner. To be able to reach back to her ass, she had to rest her tits, shoulders, and the side of her face on the floor. She actually pressed the cheek that had been slapped against the cool surface of the floor, obtaining a little soothing relief from it.

Mistress Helene left the room, and was gone several minutes. Grace dared not move. She was appalled that she'd completely misinterpreted her position with regard to Mistress Helene. This role of submitting was very foreign to her. And yet ... strangely apropos. Even holding herself in this submissive posture, while embarrassing, was rather liberating. She no longer had to take the initiative. This was what she contemplated while waiting for her Mistress to return.

It was a shame that Grace couldn't see Mistress Helene as she re-entered the room. The nude woman's muscles rippled under her flawless skin, resembling a graceful, majestic feline stalking its prey. But the Domme's face looked serene, not vengeful. She realized that Grace was unschooled -- that she needed to be taught, to understand her new role in life. She was pleased to see that Grace hadn't moved, and was still spreading her ass cheeks, obscenely displaying her asshole. Mistress Helene took the slippery butt plug she was carrying and screwed it into Grace's ass, enjoying the shocked sound of protest the submissive uttered when her asshole was suddenly stretched.

"Oh hush," Mistress Helene chided. "Be thankful I lubricated it for you, slut." She smiled, and her pleasure could be heard in her tone of voice as she continued, "And it has such a lovely puppy dog tail hanging from it, befitting the bitch that you are." She paused and waited. "Aren't you going to thank me for such a lovely gift, pet?"

Grace stopped grimacing and swallowed. "Sorry, Mistress. I wasn't sure if I should speak. Thank you for your gift, Mistress. I'm sure it looks beautiful." Her tone of voice wasn't very convincing. But then she added in all sincerity, "I'm very sorry for overstepping my bounds, Mistress. Please forgive me."

Mistress Helene was actually rather surprised that this formerly arrogant female could change so quickly, and sound so contrite. "Apology accepted," she stated in a matter of fact voice. "You're full of surprises, my pet. You present outwardly as a coarse diamond in the rough. But under that hardened exterior is a submissive woman who was born to please another." Mistress Helene paused to allow Grace to give a thoughtful response.

Grace suppressed her initial instinct to say something smart-ass and pondered this ... compliment. "I've never served another. I thought I was a butch lesbian but you've turned my world upside down. I don't know what to think."

"Not to worry my pet. I now know where this is going. I've had many before you but none as good as you. Accept the humiliation and pain that is the lot of a submissive and you'll experience an unbridled joy in serving your Mistress. In time you'll be consumed by this passion."

Grace knew that the events of the past few hours produced an adrenaline high that she'd never before experienced. And to be in the service of this magnificent woman was a role that she desperately wanted to explore. Grace also realized that she had an unrequited need and slipped her hand down to her sex, to discover that her slickened pussy was crying for relief.

"Uh uh Grace," admonished Mistress Helene. "No cumming without your Mistress's permission. And right now I need to be bathed and dressed before our guests arrive." Grace pulled her hand away from her pussy, now feeling a head-on collision between her desire to serve and her desire to satisfy her own needs.

Mistress Helene once again leashed her new bitch and led her into the bathroom. She had her submissive adjust the water and fill the tub for her, adding bath crystals that produced foam and scent. Grace knelt next to the tub, very aware of the tailed butt plug in her ass as she used a sponge to carefully wash her Mistress's flawless skin. In her role as a servant, Grace was permitted to stand to aim the shower wand's spray to rinse off Mistress Helene, while avoiding getting her hair wet. Grace took every opportunity to relish the feel of her Mistress's soap slickened skin. She carefully washed each of her Mistress's breasts, lingering on the ultrasoft undersides.

As wonderful as it felt to Mistress Helene, she didn't want Grace to feel as if she could take liberties with her body. "Enough, Grace."

Grace was also allowed to stand and use the fluffy towels to dry her Mistress, but again had to crawl to the bedroom. Each act of crawling further emphasized her subservient position in this new relationship. She knelt to attach a garter belt to her Domme, her nose so close to the woman's pussy that Grace's mouth started watering with desire, and her cunt almost screamed for relief. It didn't help much that Mistress Helene sat with her thighs spread apart as Grace worked the silk stockings over her toes and up her shapely legs, anchoring them on the garter. Then she slipped shoes over those delicate feet.

Mistress Helene signaled Grace to get up for the final part of dressing her. The bitch blushed as she felt the tail hanging from the butt plug brush the back of her thighs as she stood to help her Mistress into a silky blouse. It took an effort on her part not to touch and caress the glorious globes on either side of her hands as she buttoned that blouse. Grace knelt again, and Mistress Helene rested one hand on top of her head as she held the skirt as the Domme stepped into it. Apparently, for this party, her Mistress had decided to forego wearing a bra or panties.

"Very good, bitch. You're learning. Now get back onto your hands and knees. I need to get you ready for my party."

As Grace sank onto her hands and knees, Mistress Helene said, "You may need to bend your elbows a bit. I need your back perfectly level." A confused Grace lowered her shoulders in compliance. "Good. Just like that," her Mistress told her.

Moments later, Grace felt something being fitted to her back. She had no idea what it was. It became clear when Mistress Helene explained, "This saddle holds a flat serving tray on top of it. You'll be crawling around, serving my guests. Don't worry. I'll give you time to practice in the kitchen."

Grace wasn't worried about practicing. She was appalled. Mistress Helene was going to make her crawl around naked with a tray on her back and a dog's tail? Among strangers? The very thought was mortifying. Again, her former role as a butch wanted to assert itself. Should she stand up, cast off this crap, and stalk out the door? But then she remembered cradling her head on Mistress Helene's wonderful breasts, and the scent and taste of her cunt as she'd performed cunnilingus on her Domme. And she craved more of that. Much more. Her own shame and humiliation only enhanced that craving.

Chastened, Grace crawled to the kitchen, following her Mistress. There, a tall plastic cup filled with water was placed on the tray, and Grace tried to crawl, keeping it balanced. With the first few movements, it toppled and splashed on the floor and Grace's knees. A second attempt failed, as did a third. Finally, Grace learned the proper bend of her elbows, and a very tiny shuffling motion that kept the tray level. Mistress Helene left Grace to mop the floor clean while she made sure that the living room was prepared for the party.

Perhaps twenty minutes later, the doorbell rang as the first guests arrived. Mistress Helene paused before answering it to kneel down and screw nipple clamps onto Grace's dangling tits. The submissive woman winced as the clamps bit painfully into her sensitive tissues, then sighed as they went numb. Each shuffling movement tugged her nipples slightly, reminding her that the clamps were there. Another helping of humiliation for a slut in training.

The women being greeted were almost as dazzling as Mistress Helene. From her position down by the floor Grace was swiveling her head sideways and upward to sneak peeks at the people as they entered. Several smiled as they saw the naked woman with the tray on her back, and a few chuckled, but none seemed very surprised. Until Judith entered. Judith's face registered shock when she caught sight of Grace.

Grace's own face registered even greater shock. "Judith? Judith's here? Yes, oh my God yes! She's here!" Grace thought. She wanted to scuttle out of sight. She wanted to crawl beneath the carpet. The words 'oh shit' kept echoing in her mind. After a brief affair with the woman in question, Grace had used her, and then 'tossed her to the curb' without a second thought. Judith was just another conquest to Grace in those days. Disposable. A toy to be used for personal gratification and then discarded. As Grace stared into Judith's face, both of them were thinking 'payback is a bitch' or words to that effect. And one of them started smiling, as the other one looked crestfallen.

"Why, it looks like old acquaintances are being re-introduced," Mistress Helene gleefully announced. "Judith, it looks like you're familiar with my new bitch."

"Oh, I am," said Judith, with a tinge of anger in her voice.

"Bitch, can you bark to tell Judith how happy you are to see her?"

"Woof," said Grace with a flat tone of voice.

"Well, that won't do." Mistress Helene took the drinks off the tray and placed them on a nearby table. She then removed the tray. "Bitch, present your tits to our guest. She should feel free to play with your clamps. And your tail too, honey."

There wasn't a hole for Grace to crawl into so she did what she was asked to do. She stood up and presented her tits to Judith and put her hands behind her head. Even though Judith looked ravishing in her low cut cocktail dress and heels, Grace could only see the face of a tormentor, a woman who was about to even the score on a debt long left unpaid. The rest of the guests gathered around to witness this interaction.

Judith grasped one of the clamps and turned the screw another quarter turn.

"Fuck!!!" Grace exclaimed as the pain went through her body like a rifle shot. Judith was pleased with the reaction. The assembled group of women laughed, then continued with their conversations. Mistress Helene was not pleased.

"Bitch, that is no way to speak to our guest. Now you're going to have to apologize to Judith. Judith, why don't you take a seat on that leather club chair and I'll have my new pet say she's sorry."

Judith reclined in the club chair. She knew what was coming and spread her legs apart. The chatter among the other women ceased. Grace eyed Judith. Memories came back about their brief affair. Judith was recently divorced and trying to find her sexual identity. She was cruising the gay bars and fell into Grace's greedy hands. A suburban housewife to be bespoiled and then discarded. Judith was clumsy in her lovemaking with a woman, but Grace overlooked the fumbling and the embarrassment because Judith's body was something to behold. Even though Judith was 15 years her senior, a rigorous workout program and her God given gifts of voluptuous breasts and a shapely ass and legs made her a sexual prize. Now, clearly more experienced, but still the smoking hot housewife who wanted to walk on the wild side, Judith's reclining body was too tempting an invitation for Grace. Grace was unable to suppress her desire for Judith, even in her compromising position with a tail hanging from her butt and clamps attached to her nipples. The expected command came.

"Pleasure Judith, my pet."

Grace got on her hands and knees, nuzzling her head between Judith's outstretched legs. Grace no longer felt the deep humiliation of her position, only the aching need to plunge her tongue into the soft folds of Judith's cunt. Judith lifted up her hips to allow Grace to slip off her sopping wet panties. Grace now inhaled the familiar scent of Judith's sodden pussy, emboldening her to place her hands behind Judith's hips so that she could press her face as tightly to Judith's snatch as she could.

"Ohhhhhhh Grace . . . . yes . . . yes . . " Judith's hands grasped Grace's head as Grace pressed forward sucking, nibbling and licking as Judith squirmed underneath her.

Grace could hear the muffled voice of her Mistress. "Touch yourself my pet, but don't cum yet." Grace dropped one of her hands to her own needy cunt, finding a swampy mess between her legs. Grace's first touch was electric, which caused her to momentarily lift her head.

"No no no . . . don't you dare stop," groaned Judith. Her head was on the back of the club chair and her eyes were closed, oblivious to the audience that had gathered around her. She thought of nothing but her own release. Judith used both of her hands to pull on Grace's collar, tethering Grace to her inflamed cunt.