Mistress in the Making Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last part didn't make sense to Alex, but she would certainly return to Moira's home to be taught or strengthened or fulfilled, whatever that meant.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Layla and Alex went to the mall that evening, just to hang out. Alex was her usual sweet, endearing self as they window-shopped, so Layla was able to relax, more or less. Layla didn't think Moira could possibly turn someone as sweet and naive as Alex into a domme, let alone a domme who would whip her best friend. Then again, Moira had a seemingly infinite ability to accomplish whatever she set her mind to. Layla winced at the thought of a Mistress Alex giving her harsh commands, but she managed to put it out of her mind, at least for the evening. Alex did seem a little different -- more upbeat perhaps. Had Moira already started the process of turning her? Layla didn't think so.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alex eagerly returned to Moira's home the next day.

"Today I'm going to pleasure you like you've never been pleasured before, not even yesterday. Please sit down," Moira said, pointing to the sofa. Alex eagerly obeyed. For the first time, she noticed that Moira had a habit of talking in commands.

Moira sat down as well, and soon she began kissing the teen, first on the lips. Alex felt a rush of desire and wanted to fulfill the woman's every need, so she passionately returned the kisses. Soon they were kissing and nuzzling each other's necks. Moira unfastened a few buttons of Alex's top and smiled broadly when she noticed the girl was wearing her birthday lingerie. "You wore my gift! I have no choice but to ravage you now!" Moira teased. Indeed she popped a few buttons off Alex's shirt in her zeal to bare the girl's breasts, though she was more careful with the teddy. Alex soon found herself in heaven as the woman kissed and teased one taut nipple, then the other.

After a minute, Moira unzipped the teen's loose-fitting pants and pulled them off, taking care not to damage the stockings underneath -- her other gift. The woman unsnapped the lacy crotch of Alex's lingerie to reveal a thoroughly wet patch of pubic hair.

Moira paused a moment to gaze at Alex's pristine, virginal organ, seemingly holding her breath.

Then the woman did what Alex desperately hoped she'd do -- what she'd fantasized about more in the past 24 hours than in the previous 19 years. Moira leaned down and pressed her lips against the outer folds of Alex's vagina -- like the sultriest kiss ever. She paused for a moment, tantalizing the teen, and then drove her tongue deep inside the pink organ. It felt fantastic! Moira made the teen shudder seemingly every time she moved her tongue. She expertly stimulated the clitoris and the bundle of nerve endings Alex would soon learn is called the g-spot.

Alex truly entered Nirvana when Moira brought her to climax. The orgasm was even stronger than the first one, taking over all her senses and leaving nothing but pleasure. She cried out, " Ohhhh... yessss!, yessssss!!!!" Without thinking, she grabbed Moira by her perfect hair and reeled her in tighter. Moira kept licking and sucking, perpetuating the rapturous sensations. "Please don't stop!" Alex cried more than once. Moira didn't take so much as a break until the orgasm was clearly winding down. When the woman finally backed away, her face was glistening with Alex's cum.

"That was a very intense orgasm, my dear," Moira said after Alex had collected herself. "No one could doubt that you're a virgin. Now you may pleasure me."

Alex was elated. After her own mind-blowing orgasm, she'd get to taste Moira's most intimate region and return the favor. Moira leaned back, inviting the teen to explore her from head to toe, or from head to pussy as it were.

After a token kiss, Alex removed Moira's blouse and bra and began kissing her breasts, just as the older woman had done with her. Alex found the pair fascinating and very different in shape from her own, not to mention larger than her own B-cup. The teenager stimulated Moira's nipples and the woman murmured softly in response.

Alex explored Moira's flat tummy next, but quickly decided to go for the final prize. She slid off the woman's skirt and panties and was in awe. Moira's neatly trimmed pussy was simply beautiful. It beckoned to Alex like a glistening siren. The teen was drawn to it as if hypnotized by its "song " -- its wrinkly folds and its sultry scent.

Alex tentatively touched her lips to the organ and the scent was replaced by a taste, and what a taste it was! It was rich and sweet and exotic, like an elixir from a distant jungle. The flavor prompted Alex to lick fervently, as if she were parched and satisfying a desperate thirst. She truly was parched, having gone 18 years and 49 weeks without ever drinking from such a fountain. She wormed her tongue inside Moira's vagina and it wasn't long before the woman came hard, wailing continuously while drenching Alex's face with cum. The teen was proud to be the bringer of such pleasure.

When Moira's orgasm was finally spent, the two lay together for some time. Alex started to get up to wipe her face, but Moira said, "No, let me." She licked the girl's face clean -- every nook, every promontory. It was so arousing that Alex could feel her own vagina stirring again.

Alex left before dinner but longed to return as soon as possible. The two planned to meet again in just two days.

That evening Alex couldn't stop thinking about Moira. She masturbated herself to sleep while replaying every moment of the afternoon in her head.

Felicia

When Alex arrived at Moira's house again she was surprised to see another guest, a stunning black woman, probably in her mid-thirties. The mystery woman eyed Alex and effused, "Oh my. You weren't kidding. She's beautiful."

Moira replied, "I know, isn't she? Felicia, meet Alex. Alex, this is Felicia."

"It's so nice to meet you," Alex said warmly. She always tried to make people feel at ease.

Felicia had a rich, dark complexion, almond-shaped eyes, sensuous lips, and a curvaceous figure to die for. Alex was starting to appreciate the beauty of every woman she met.

"Felicia is very good at pleasuring women, and men too for that matter," Moira told Alex.

A surprised "oh" was the only sound that came out of Alex's mouth. She felt suddenly awkward, since this hardly seemed like a conversation one should have with a stranger right after greeting them.

"And she'll be pleasuring your pussy today," Moira added.

Say what? If talking about sex so soon was wrong, engaging in it was scandalous.

And yet Alex found herself enchanted by the woman's exquisite beauty -- by her eyes and lips in particular. She found herself imagining those lips rooting around in her pubic hair, delivering ecstasy.

Geez, what am I turning into? Alex thought.

"She's a beautiful woman, is she not, Alex?" asked Moira.

Alex shyly agreed, "Yes." No truer words had ever been spoken. Notwithstanding her affection for Moira, Alex desired Felicia and her voluptuous body.

Moira said, "Good, so let's not waste any more time. Fel, get naked for my lovely teen."

Scandalous or not, Alex couldn't help but watch with rapt anticipation as the woman removed her own blouse and bra. Felicia's breasts were amazing enough with her clothes on; fully exposed, they were an astounding sight. Alex's wonder only increased when Felicia removed her pants and panties, fully revealing her tight tummy and perfectly curved butt. The woman was an hourglass of ebony flesh. The tangly nest of pubic hair between her legs completed the dazzling picture.

Moira said, "Now Alex, get out of your clothes now, and lean back in the sofa with your legs apart. Prepare to have your mind blown."

The teen knew she shouldn't say yes, especially with a third person in the room, but she seemed unable to say no. Curiosity killed the cat, she warned herself. But this cat is very aroused and doesn't care. She slowly began stripping, first pulling off her top and her jeans. Instead of her gift lingerie, Alex was wearing a sexy, lacy red bra and matching panties that she thought Moira might like. She removed those as well and sat down. Felicia sat next to Alex, eyeing her teenage body and taking the liberty of touching her young pussy as if gauging its wetness. Just the one light touch was tantalizing. Felicia remarked, "Oh, she's so wet." Turning to Moira she asked, "May I?"

"That's what you're here for," Moira said with a smile.

"Thank you, ma'am," Felicia replied, oddly using the honorific Moira had asked Alex to use.

Moira said, "Alex, your role is just to tell Felicia exactly what you want, and she'll do it. This is your afternoon. Feel free to be as gentle or as rough as you like. When she's done giving you mind-bending pleasure, you can drive her mad in return."

Why Moira had a say in Felicia's sexual activity wasn't clear, but Alex scarcely cared at this point. "Yes ma'am," she said.

Wanting to savor the experience, Alex asked Felicia to kiss her first on the lips, then on her neck, then on her breasts, repeating the progression Moira had gone through with her. Next Alex stated, ever so politely, "I'd like it if you licked my... organ... as delicately as you can." Felicia obeyed perfectly. She barely touched Alex's pussy with her tongue, and half of the teen's pleasure seemed to come from imagining Felicia's touch rather than actually feeling it.

Moira came over and stroked Alex's hair from behind while kissing her neck gently. Both women clearly wanted Alex. It made the teen feel empowered, as if she could attract people to the point where they'd do anything to please her, sexually and maybe in other ways too.

Finally Alex said, "Felicia, you can touch me normally now."

"Thank you," Felicia said deferentially, "though there's nothing normal about what you're about to feel." Then she got to work.

The black woman pressed her mouth over Alex's entire pussy and proceeded to fondle the outer reaches with her tongue, but that was just the warm-up. After a few minutes Felicia slid her tongue deep inside the teen's vagina and twisted and curled it unnaturally to stimulate the interior walls, making Alex wonder if the woman was part octopus with a tentacle where her tongue should be. Felicia's technique was absolutely stunning, and Alex could see why Moira had raved about her. Somehow the woman was able to bathe her in pleasure without causing her to climax. Alex found herself breathing heavily, even gasping.

Then after several heavenly minutes, Felicia launched the teen into a fit of orgasmic ecstasy. "Ohhhh yessss! Please, yessss, God, yessss!" exclaimed Alex. She grabbed Felicia's long cornrows with both hands and reeled her in tight, seemingly pinning her against her pussy, yet the woman continued to use her tongue to stimulate every sensitive part of Alex's organ -- her clitoris, her g-spot, her h-spot, whatever the spots are called -- and the ecstasy continued. Alex reflexively squeezed the woman's head between her thighs with considerable force, and the experience was so intense that she fell completely out of character and uttered words she'd never used before... "Fuck! Don't stop! ... Don't stop, you black whore!" The trash talk only intensified the experience and prolonged the pleasure.

It took several minutes for Alex's orgasmic high to come to an end, and she continued trembling even longer. Then suddenly she remembered what she'd shouted in the throes of orgasm. Aghast at her own words, Alex said, "I'm so sorry! I can't believe I said that to you... what I called you. Please, forgive me."

Felicia and Moira both laughed. Felicia said, "It's okay. You only said what came naturally to you in the moment. You can call me whatever you want. I'm sure Moira's okay with it."

It was strange that Felicia thought Moira's opinion was so important. In any case, the white woman said, "I approve of whatever insults pop into your head. I'm quite sure you're not a racist."

"I guess. But I was soooo rough. I don't know what got into me."

"Felicia likes it rough, don't you Fel?"

"I do, and she barely scratched the surface."

"Indeed," smiled Moira. "So what do you want to do now, Alex?"

Alex answered, "Pleasure Felicia the way she pleasured me, if she wants me to."

"I definitely want that, if you do," Felicia said to Alex.

"I do!" Alex replied.

She certainly wanted to play with the woman's wonderful boobs. They were so big that she almost needed two hands to hold just one. She pleasured first the left breast and then the right one, sucking on Felicia's oversized nipples with delight, making the woman moan. Alex had never felt this way about breasts before, but this pair could seduce even the straightest of women.

After a few amazing minutes of this, Alex remembered how much she'd wanted to dive into the kinky black curls between Felicia's legs. So she knelt on the floor in front of the woman, admiring the voluptuous contours of her organ for just a moment. Then she leaned in and thrust her tongue between the woman's fleshy brown pussy lips, where she found pink gold. Alex wagged her tongue up and down, left and right, lapping up Felicia's creamy cum. The taste of it was simply divine -- like honey with a touch of spice, maybe cinnamon. Alex tried to emulate the moves Felicia had used on her, as much as anyone could without a superhuman tongue.

Felicia responded by moaning in pleasure. She wasn't rough with Alex at all, but instead ran her fingers gently through the teen's hair, stimulating her scalp with all ten fingernails. But as the woman's pleasure rose and her moans grew louder, she forgot her hands and began rolling and twisting. It was all Alex could do to hang on before Felicia started wailing. Using only her tongue, Alex had given Felicia a magnificent orgasm. Alex was excited that she could please another woman this way.

When they were all done, Felicia complimented her, "You're a natural." Alex beamed in response, never prouder. Then Moira brought out some of her splendid tea, but needless to say, Alex had trouble appreciating the taste of mere tea, since she'd just enjoyed Felicia's spectacular nectar for the first time.

Yu

Alex was thrilled when Moira invited her to come over again a few days later. "Today I'm going to teach you about true surrender," Moira said when Alex arrived. "This will be your first real lesson in the exercise of sexual power. We saw just a hint of it yesterday."

Moira's talking in riddles again, thought Alex.

Just a few minutes after the two had sat down, Alex was surprised to hear the doorbell ring. Moira excused herself and disappeared to answer the front door, and Alex was intrigued. The teen heard the door open and then overheard a quick conversation between Moira and a woman with some kind of thick accent. Alex could barely make out the unknown woman's words: "I brought you..." and then something inaudible. Moira replied, "Thank you Misaki. Come back in one hour." The accented woman said something that sounded like "do as you're told." Then Alex heard Moira say, "Come in dear."

Moira returned holding the hand of an Asian teen that Alex remembered seeing the year before at school. The petite girl, an 18-year-old senior of Japanese descent, was simply gorgeous. Her delicate, heart-shaped face was framed by long, straight black hair. She was blessed with a cute tiny nose and the "doeiest" doe eyes Alex had ever seen. She had lovely slender legs, a tight rear end, and breasts that were, well, lost in the fabric of her oversized flannel shirt. The girl came in and sat down and said almost meekly, "Mistress, I'm here to serve you."

Mistress? This was a rather strange turn of events, thought Alex. Was this some kind of dominance-submission game?

Suddenly everything became clear.

Oh, I get it. Duh, she thought, finally seeing the logic behind Moira's words and actions. It is a dominance-submission game. Or rather it's just dominance and submission, no game. When Moira referred to power, she was talking about domination. Alex wondered why she hadn't figured this out. Probably because she'd led a sheltered life and had zero experience with sex.

She quickly realized that Moira was educating her, grooming her... to be what exactly? Clearly not to submit to someone. No, the way Felicia had done her bidding, the way she'd been allowed, no, encouraged, to get rough with Felicia, meant that Moira was grooming Alex to be something special.

It seemed that Moira wanted her to be a dominant. How fascinating.

But for now Alex turned her attention back to the room.

Moira spoke to the Asian girl sternly. "Strip. Now." Yu didn't hesitate for a second. The petite teen quickly pulled off her shirt, revealing a sports bra that Alex found very sexy, and within two seconds she pulled that off too. Yu had a wonderful athletic body. Her breasts were small but firm and had an intriguing, almost conical shape. The girl finally peeled off her leggings and stepped out of her panties, leaving her as naked as the day she was born.

"I hope you don't think I'm being rude, Alex, but I really need to get off right now," said Moira. Then she spoke to the cute little Asian. "On your back, Yu." Moira pulled down her own pants and underwear, leaving her shirt and bra in place. She squatted with her well-trimmed pussy hovering over Yu's mouth. The girl proceeded to lick Moira's organ vigorously, though it was a strain for her to reach it. Then Moira lowered herself further and began actively rubbing her juices all over Yu's face by sliding forwards and backwards. The girl took the treatment without complaint. Finally Moira had a noisy orgasm. "Yes, oh yes... Yu... you slut!"

Hmmm, that's how dominants talk to submissives, by calling them sluts....

...and black whores. Alex chuckled at the realization.

Apparently Yu was the girl's name and not the personal pronoun. How confusing!

Moira pulled up her pants and then disappeared. Alex and Yu waited patiently until the domme returned carrying a large bag, the contents of which she dumped on a table. Handcuffs, dildos, some kind of belt...

"Alex, she's going to be yours to play with for almost an hour. She's your submissive until 4 o'clock. I think you know what that makes you."

"A dom...inant?"

"Exactly, or 'domme' for short, d-o-m-m-e. It's called power exchange. Yu gives up her power. You take it. I mean you you, not her Yu." Moira groaned. "God, I should rename her." She looked at Yu. "Shouldn't I, slut?"

"Yes Mistress, if you wish, Mistress," the girl answered.

"You can see that she's very well behaved. She does whatever I ask, when I ask. Yu's given up almost all her power, aside from the power to please me, which no small thing."

Alex was amazed. Here was a true submissive, in the flesh.

"And I only need to punish her occasionally, right Yu?"

"Yes, Mistress," the girl replied obediently.

How? thought Alex. Why?

But Yu didn't seem scared. "How may I obey you now, Mistress?" she asked Moira.

Wow, the girl was practically Moira's slave! Certainly Moira was treating her like one.

And that idea aroused Alex like nothing else.

Yu's subjugation was erotic beyond belief, and Alex couldn't understand or explain why.

Moira described the arrangement with Yu. "Her mother Misaki drops her off. I have lots of fun with her, then she goes back to being a normal student as if nothing happened. Well, actually she's a very gifted student. She gets fantastic grades. But Misaki's a real tiger mom... A's in high level courses aren't enough for her. Yu had to get A-pluses and get into Harvard. Not Yale, Harvard. And when her mom found out Yu was my sub, she was furious and demanded that I stop. But you know what's funny? Misaki dropped all her objections when I told her I could get Yu got into Harvard. Of course I wasn't going to do that for free, not just to keep a sub who was already mine. I demanded that Misaki submit to me as well. I make her perform for me about once a month."