Mistress Kate Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes mistress, I'm sorry."

She smirked at his stupidity, then took a long drag of her cigarette before putting it out.

"Stand up Leslie."

He hesitated for a moment, then obeyed.

"Now move in front of Natalie and do a few slow turns, I want him to get a good look at my new cocksucker."

He extended his arms out daintily and did a few slow turns. Natalie immediately focused on Leslie's tent pole. Leslie felt very embarrassed, very cheap, like a sex slave being auctioned off, and when he saw the look of amusement on his mistress's face he began to wonder if he was.

"I'm contemplating making Leslie the new house whore, so if you smarten up and start behaving yourself you could get your pathetic penis sucked on a regular basis."

She let Leslie make a few more turns before telling him to sit down.

"As you're aware Natalie, Leslie has a fetish for corduroy, the little pervert just loves it. Well, as of right now I'm giving him a standing order. Whenever he's in this house he's to suck the dick of anyone he sees wearing corduroy."

They both looked astonished, Natalie smiled, Leslie didn't.

She gave him a snotty look. "Is there a problem wimp?"

Knowing he had no choice but to obey, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"No Mistress, no problem."

"Well good for you sissyboy. You see Leslie, this is the way it's going to be if you want to keep your sissy little balls. Anytime you see someone wearing corduroy you are to drop to your knees, kiss their bulge and ask them to cum in your mouth. Do you understand what I'm telling you Daisy May?"

"Yes mistress, I do."

"I'm glad to hear you say that Leslie, because very soon you'll be giving several blow-jobs a day on top of your training with Gloria. That is of course, provided my bitches behave themselves and earn their rewards."

Leslie's eyes were lowered and looked dejected but she noticed he still had a boner, and that told her the real story. Men's dicks always give them away.

"And don't look so sad Leslie, it won't be all work and no play. You have my permission to rub your face in their corduroys for a little while before you suck them off, just don't get carried away."

She nodded at the pile of trousers on the sofa.

"And if you're a good little cocksucker for your mistress, you just might get to jerk off with those pants, I bet you'd like that wouldn't you dearie."

He said nothing and she let it go, returning her attention to Natalie.

"Alright princess, it's time for your milking, go get a pair of trousers from the sofa and lay them out on the floor. Then assume the position."

Natalie gave Leslie a quick look before giving his mistress pleading eyes, he was obviously embarrassed.

"Um, Mistress, shouldn't we go to my room to do this?"

She glared at him. "Are you questioning your Mistress asshole?"

Realizing his stupidity he groveled. "No Mistress, I'm sorry."

He got up and pulled out a pair of red mid-wale jeans from the middle of the stack, then laid them out neatly on the floor, zipper up. Getting on his hands and knees he positioned his caged penis directly over the fly of the trousers. His face was pointed in Leslie's direction and his eyes were glued on his tented skirt. Leslie got the feeling that Natalie was dying to suck his dick. Mistress opened a folding chair and positioned it behind him, but before sitting she pulled out an anal probe from a box sitting on the entertainment center, along with a tube of K Y jelly. The probe was about 8" long, had a gentle curve and a large ball. She sat in her chair and slowly greased it, and doing so made her look very intimidating. After lifting his skirt on his back and making sure his caged penis was hanging clear of it, she looked Leslie's way.

"Tell me Leslie the fag, have you ever been milked?"

He looked confused and slowly shook his head.

"Um, no Mistress, I don't even know what it means."

His ignorance amused her.

"Well Leslie, as I was telling you before Natalie's latest punishment has been going on for the past six weeks. As part of that punishment he's been forbidden to ejaculate, that's why he's wearing the cock-cage. Hold on a sec, let me just."

She looked down and a second later Natalie jumped, his eyes bulged and he squealed like a sissy.

"Oh, did that hurt dearie?"

He didn't answer and she didn't seem to care. Judging from his contorted face, bulging eyes and loud whimpering she must've popped his cherry pretty hard. After a minute or two of reaming though, his face calmed a bit and he resumed staring at Leslie's dick.

"As I was saying, Natalie hasn't been allowed to come for a long time, and this particular bitch has an over-active pair of testicles. Every day his nuts churn out about ten times the sperm of a normal man. Needless to say the poor bitch gets blue balls very easily, so I have to milk his ball sack dry every other day or he whines like a wimp. Isn't that right Daisy May pantyboy?"

He groaned. "Yes Mistress."

"By doing this I drain his ball sack without giving him the pleasure of an orgasm. It's like I'm milking a cow, my little bovine sissy."

A moment later he gasped loudly, his eyes bulged and his face contorted again. Leslie guessed she must've found his prostate.

"Oh yeah bitch, that's the spot, now it's time for your mistress to drain your sissy balls.

You see Leslie, I don't do this just to keep his balls from aching, I also do it for a very practical reason. If I don't milk my bitch every other day his ball sack fills up, his body absorbs the extra sperm and the testosterone begins to affect his sissy brain. If left unchecked the bitch might start thinking he's a real man, not a sissy, and that could get him in a world of shit. I've spent fifteen years training my Natalie and I have no intentions of starting over."

As she assaulted his prostate his face constantly changed, going through a whole gamut of expressions. From wincing, to smiling, to showing great relief, and even lust as he eyed Leslie's skirt. His reactions were all over the place. However, throughout all of it his face remained blushed with a look of humiliation. It became obvious he'd never done this in front of anyone else before, and that made Leslie wonder why she was forcing him to submit to it now. He was kind of glad she did though, because he found the whole spectacle rather amusing, and pretty exciting too. Watching Natalie be abused and humiliated made him feel like they were sharing an intimate submissive moment together. He'd have also loved to trade places.

They went on like that for another twenty minutes or so, and Leslie rubbed his boner through his skirt as he watched the show. The probe wasn't very thick and Leslie didn't think it would be all that hard to endure, yet Natalie seemed to become more physically drained with each passing minute. He wondered why that was. Eventually they reached a point where Natalie's reactions to his Mistress's anal assault were minimal at best, so she ended the session by declaring. "I think your sissy ball sack is thoroughly drained fag, you should be good for another couple of days."

She pulled the probe out of his bottom and he moaned in relief.

"Alright sissyboy, get up, that's enough fun for today."

He obeyed and Jordan was shocked when he looked down at the corduroy trousers, they were covered with rivers and lakes of thick creamy sperm. There was a lot of it, it had to be more than a cup. He suddenly realized her comment before wasn't bullshit, his nuts really did crank out a huge amount of jizzum. Natalie stood in front of his Mistress and lifted his skirt. Using two fingers she scooped up the sperm dripping from the slit in his cock-cage, then held them in front of his face. Without a word being spoken Natalie immediately licked them clean. His automatic reaction made it obvious this was an established routine, and when he finished licking her fingers she dried them on his blouse. She then handed him the anal probe.

"That's enough for now Natalie dear, go back to your room and give my probe a good washing, then dream up new ways of being a good little bitchboy for your mistress. If you behave yourself in the future, the next time you see Leslie you just might get to cum in his mouth."

Natalie gave Leslie a quick leer, then lowered his eyes.

"Yes mistress, right away."

He walked off leaving Leslie alone with Mistress Kate.

Hearing what she said about cumming in his mouth and looking at the huge load of Jizzum on the trousers, the prospect of swallowing Natalie's load made him a little nervous, but it didn't dampen his desire to try. The plain truth was, Jordan loved sucking cock. He didn't often admit it, but the act of having his mouth pumped full of jizzum was something he loved submitting to, especially when a mistress humiliated him for doing it. Quite frankly, anytime a mistress used him to make another guy squirt, he enjoyed it immensely. His naturally submissive nature made him crave to be her cock whore. To Leslie there wasn't anything more humiliating than being a bitch for another man's dick, but if that's what his mistress wanted he was more than happy to do it. He always wants to be owned by her, and he always wanted to please her.

A good mistress knew all of that instinctively, and was usually good at finding out what humiliated her slave the most. The more humiliated he was, the more obedient he became. She knew his need to be owned and humiliated was the reason he sought her out in the first place. She was also quick to spot unique perversions, because owning those strange needs made controlling the pervert easier. In both Gloria and Leslie's case they'd supplied her with a very obvious perversion, corduroy. She'd have no trouble keeping both of them in line, all she needed to do is take full control of corduroy and the two little perverts would be her bitches forever.

Even though Leslie found himself in an insane situation, by then he was actually enjoying the turn of events that put him under Mistress Kate's thumb. Any lingering reluctance was due to the suddenness of the situation, and the fact that he really didn't know anything about his new mistress. He'd even forgotten the potential dangers involved with the Leprechaun if all this went sideways. At least temporarily, those concerns had been replaced with a strong desire to be this woman's slave. She saw him staring at the sperm coated corduroys and smiled.

"Yes Leslie, take a good look, I bet you've never seen a load like that before. You're going to love watching him jerk off too, he cums so hard that sometimes I think it's going to hit the ceiling, it's really quite a sight. And by the way cocksucker, I'll be expecting you to take that load balls to belly every time you suck him off. I don't want one drop wasted, in my house bitches don't waste sperm."

She lit a cigarette and pointed at the trousers.

"And on that note Daisy May, get your sissy ass over here and clean up Natalie's mess."

He wasn't exactly sure what she meant, so he quickly got on his knees in front of her and awaited further instruction. After a few seconds passed she looked puzzled and annoyed.

"What's your problem bitch, are you waiting for a fucking engraved invitation? Lick it up!"

His looked shocked.

"What the fuck is your problem Daisy May? I've read the fantasies you posted on your Tumblr account. Your three most favorite things in life are, and I quote, the three Cs. Corduroy, cock and cum. Well there's a pair of corduroys covered in cum and you're going to lick them clean. You'll get the cock later."

She took a drag. "I told you bitchboy, I do my homework. I know you better then you know yourself. Now move it fag, before I bitch slap your sissy balls."

He surrendered. The truth was he really wanted to do it anyway. He leaned down and gave his next meal a good look and Natalie's sperm looked even thicker than he thought. The sight of both the corduroy fabric and the globs of creamy jizzum just inches from his face created an overwhelming excitement in him that made his boner so hard it almost hurt. All other considerations disappeared, he started lapping at the sperm like a thirsty dog and quickly slipped into corduroy fag heaven. He hadn't been there for so long that he'd forgotten how much he loved it. He heard her chuckle with disdain and that turned him on even more. Then he heard another voice.

"Hello Mistress, were you milking Natalie again?"

"Yes Olivia dear, I'm glad to see you're on fucking time today."

There was a pause and he assumed she took a drag of her cigarette.

"We have a new house whore, when he's finished cleaning-up Natalie's mess I'll introduce you. I trust you cleaned up your room and laundered your dress. I must tell you fag, I'm still a little annoyed with your behavior yesterday."

Leslie wanted to look up but something told him it would be in his best interest to mind his own business. Besides, he liked what he was doing and Natalie's sperm actually had a nice taste to it. Also, knowing he was being watched by a stranger added to his humiliation and turned him on even more.

"Yes mistress I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself yesterday. I promise my behavior will be better today."

"Somehow I doubt that very much fag, but for the sake of your sissy balls I hope so. Now get in your room and put on the maid outfit, I'll deal with you in a little while."

"But that outfit usually means I have...to..."

"What fag, you have to what? Go ahead and tell the new bitchboy what a little pervert you are."

"I'm sorry Mistress, I'll be waiting for you as instructed."

Leslie heard footsteps go down the hall quickly, then he heard mistress whisper. "Stupid bitch."

By then the pants were clean so he straightened up to await further instructions, and when he did his boner made an obvious tent out of his skirt. She leaned forward and gave the trousers a quick look, then sat back and put out her cigarette.

"Judging from your skirt I'm guessing you'd like to cum, am I right Daisy May?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I like the fact that eating another fag's sperm makes you horny, would you like to jerk off with a pair of those corduroys?"

She pointed to the sofa and his eyes followed.

"Yes mistress, very much. May I please?"

A mocking smile quickly spread across her face and she snorted.

"No fag, of course not. God, you're such a stupid little shit. I was teasing you. You haven't even come close to earning an orgasm yet. Maybe if you prove to be a really obedient little fuck bunny for Gloria, I'll consider it. Now get up and come with me. "

He followed her through the kitchen and into a laundry room.

"There's several loads of sheets and towels to be done, and the kitchen needs cleaning too. When you're done with all of that I want everything dusted except the bedrooms. Don't ever go in a bedroom without my permission. Ever."

She paused and took a look around.

"Also, don't forget to straighten up the furniture in the living room and fold up those red pants too. I'll be back to check on you from time to time, and for your sake you'd better have a boner. Jerking off without permission pisses me off more than any other rule violation, just ask Natalie."

She checked the clock. "Now get busy."

Abruptly turning her back she walked out and headed for the hallway. He guessed she was on her way to torment either Natalie or Olivia.

12