Mistress' Little Whore

Story Info
Rory is readied by her Mistress, but for who?
2.3k words
4.46
7.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
605 Followers

I could feel something in the air, almost tangible as I stared at my Mistress. She had a very specific plan for me today, not even hinting at what it was. But I could tell, I could see the excitement behind her eyes, the small smirk as it entered her mind again and again. I silently glared at her, not daring to outright ask her to tell me, but enough to let her know I did not appreciate being left in the dark!

But Mistress did what she always did, simply smiled at her silly girl, and continued to ignore her. I had been instructed to arrive at her place in the evening, where she had me strip down to nothing but my caged clit. Admiring the very thing that drove me to the desire to be her good girl, the thing that was always on my mind, she gently caressed my swollen balls. Kissing, touching, tickling, teasing; I simply whined and moaned through it all, my clit beginning to swell with need.

Before I became too big to be taken out, Mistress quickly unlocked me, taking me out of my ring. The glare I got made it quite clear I was to behave, and with a soft whimper I sat back, resigning myself to the fate she had in mind. Soft strokes up an down my uncaged clit, something I had not felt in weeks, made me instantly weak. I always craved my Mistress' touch, but when she played with my clit like this...well it had a way of melting my mind.

Of course, I couldn't remember the last time she had let me cum uncaged. I had become so used to her cock forcing orgasms out of my ass, or her vibrator humming away as I squirted out of my cage. Always left a dripping mess, cleaning up the remnants of my orgasm, it was something I had become accustomed to, addicted to. I craved it, needed it, slowly had become dependent on cumming like a good girl for my Mistress.

Yet despite that knowledge, despite knowing she would just edge me, tease me, my poor clit was instantly hard with desire. Screaming at me in its own way, it demanded for release, to do what it was designed to do. I could only whimper, knowing that begging would only get me in trouble. I was her toy, her plaything. Mistress would use me how she saw fit, and I would like it.

Seeing the turmoil on my face, Mistress smiled as she ever so slowly stroked my clit. Trying to remember to breathe, focusing so hard on holding back my cum, we locked eyes through her torment. She could read so well when it was time to stop, to leave me on the edge. Sometimes she would go just a tiny bit further, knowing her good girl was suppose to warn her. Despite being denied for weeks. Being teased and kept aroused, I did. Every. Single. Time.

With a giggle, having had her fill of fun, Mistress left me on the edge one last time, before letting my clit cool down. Breathing heavily, moaning like the little slut I was, I watched as she brought out her razor and cream. Still excited, I moaned as she lathered me up and down, moving the blade all over me. I stood up so she could focus getting every part of me, leaving her good girl completely smooth, ready once again for her cage.

I sighed with relief when I heard that all familiar *click*. It was comforting having my clit locked, knowing it forced me to be a good girl for my Mistress. Admiring her handiwork, she smiled, planting gentle kisses all over my caged clit. She rested her arms on my thighs, gently playing with one finger. I giggled, enjoying the attention and feeling. Satisfied I was ready, she wiped me down of any rogue water or shaving cream, and herded me into the bedroom.

With a snap of her fingers, I rushed onto the bed, ass in the air on my knees. This was myplug position, as Mistress liked to call it. It always made me feel so excited, bare ass in the air, clit exposed between my legs. Giggling, I wiggled my butt back and forth in anticipation. This of course earned me a playful spank, bringing more giggles out of me. Soon I was back to moaning at the hands of my Mistress, lubing up my little hole, getting it ready for what was to come.

Eyes forward, I couldn't see which one Mistress was using. Usually it was my princess plug, the colour changing for certain outfits. I felt the familiar push past my hole, that wonderful feeling of being filled. My moaning grew louder as it widened into me, stretching my very well used ass. This must be one of the bigger ones, because it didn't seem to end! In and in it went, gently encouraged with more lube and fingers. When it finally popped into place I could already feel the familiar tingling in my clit, ready to cum like a good girl for Mistress.

Taking a few quick pictures of me, the camera clicking giving it away, I was brought back to my feet, very aware of the plug snugly inside of me. It always seemed to make me walk more carefully, with purpose, especially when she paired it with heels. Which of course it would be, seeing the outfit she had laid out for this evening. I gasp when I saw it, pretty and bright pink, unable to keep myself from feeling it gently with my fingers.

Mistress smiled, happy I approved of her choice. But before she held it up for me that mischievous look reappeared, glaring at me like I had fallen into her trap. Picking up her phone, she clicked a button and my plug roared to life inside of me. I gasped, holding the bed for support, the vibrations right against my g-spot. My clit instantly started to leak, weeks of denial springing forth into action. Yet as quickly as it started it stopped, leaving me confused, frustrated, relieved, and disappointed all at once.

Trailing her finger over my leaking clit, she smiled at the effect her plug had had on me. Bringing her finger to my lips, a command in and of itself, I sucked my precum without hesitation. Smiling, Mistress patted my clit, having me sit down so she could work on my make-up and hair. I sat patiently, legs together with my clit snugly on top. Throughout working on my face, Mistress would tease my clit either with her fingers or the vibrator in my ass, always bringing the effects to my mouth. By the time she was done making me look how she wanted, I was a mess of frustration and excitement.

Wide-eyed, I stared at my reflection, always loving the transformation into her good girl. My eyes heavy with shadow and mascara, a hint of eye liner tailing off the edges. Lips ever so slightly pink, with just a hint of sparkle to them. I pouted at her for that, preferring strong colours, and I definitely hated sparkles! She just leaned down to kiss me, removing any hint of rebellion, knowing full well what annoyed me.

Once again she brought the plug to life, staring into my eyes as I moaned and whimpered. Cupping my poor balls, she gently squeezed and toyed with them, almost daring the cum to burst out. But once again, left on the edge, the feeling of being vibed driving me wild. She was purposefully bringing me to a point of lust. Of horniness. Wanting me in a certain headspace. I already felt so devoted to her, hanging on her every whim, and yet she seemed to want to take me even further.

Mistress placed my wig on, fussing it into place, giving it a brush or two. I simply stared the whole time, frustration beginning to peak, simply being her good girl. I was led back to the bed where she slid on my stockings and garter. Similar colours to the outfit, I moaned as they slid up my shaved legs, always enjoying the feeling of being encased. With them in place, Mistress again teased my poor clit and ass, bringing me to a soft whimper. And again, the effects of that tease were placed directly on my tongue.

Finally, feeling content I was ready, she slid the pink bodysuit up my legs. Tightly hugging my cage, barely resting on my shoulders, I felt the fabric spill in between my ass cheeks. Semi see-through, swirls of patterns now covering my body. Covering all the way down my arms, it ended with a length of fabric, reminding me of the classy evening gowns from the 20's and 30's. But this was anything but classy. I could feel it all over my body, snugly holding my clit in place, as well as the slightest pressure on my plug, a constant reminder I was sure would drive me insane.

Finishing with my heels, I slid into them with ease as she strapped them to my ankles, knowing they would not come off unless my Mistress did so herself. I stared at myself in the mirror, feeling silly in such a girly outfit, and yet I could not look away. Feeling her behind me, hands exploring my outfit, I could see the appreciation in her eyes. Plug coursing through me again, I moaned looking at my reflection, feeling my denied orgasm building up once again. That familiar tingling in my clit, the desire to cum dressed as her good girl. Her pretty doll.

But Mistress had other plans, turning off her toy, continuing to explore my body. She finished her inspection with a finger under my chin, directing my gaze on her. No words were spoken, she could see all she wanted in my eyes. See the desire, the frustration, the need. I was hers, completely, to do with what she would. And as that mischievous look returned, I gulped, wondering just what Mistress had in store for me.

Mistress had me turn away from the mirror, on my knees as she locked a matching collar around my neck. I giggled, always loving being collared by her. It made me feel safe, almost gave me purpose. Centering it on my neck, she gave me a few playful tugs, satisfied it was on nice and secure.

Placing my lipstick for the evening in a little clutch, I was given nothing else as she ushered me out of the door. Still blushing when she brought me in public as her good girl, I nervously brushed my hair back as we walked to her car. Sitting down, I could feel my heart beating in my chest, having no idea where we were going. Mistress had paraded me in public before, but this felt different.

As we drove she continued to tease my poor excited hole, soon making me forget I was in her car. Eyes rolled back, all I could focus on was the vibration that was snuggled against my g-spot. Up and down, off and on, I was left a moaning mess for the remainder of our trip. A few times I saw people pointing from other cars, but all I could do was blush and moan, enslaved to what my Mistress was doing to me.

She pulled up to a house slightly out of town, with many cars outside. Brought back down from my torment, I stared and wondered what was going on inside, and what it had to do with me. Mistress saw the questions on my face and smiled, simply blowing me a kiss as she got out of the car. Opening my door, she clipped a leash to my collar, leading me to the door. I followed behind her head down, heels clicking on the stone walkway, a mess of emotions.

The door opened to a man, presumably the house owner. He greeted my Mistress friendly, obviously knowing who she was. I could feel his eyes on me, a blush immediately coming over my entire body. I listened as they talked back and forth, completely ignoring me. Heart beating, eyes wide, I watched as the man handed her an envelope. Smiling, seeing my recognition, she simply placed it in her purse. I could barely breathe, soft noises escaping me, betraying my excitement.

With a stare that said everything I needed to know, Mistress handed my leash over to the stranger in front of me. Hearing voices inside, knowing he would not be the only one, I could barely take my eyes off my Mistress. With that knowing smile, she simply told me to be her good girl, turning back to her car. I let myself be led into the house by my leash, the cumulative effect of my Mistress' teasing leaving me more excited than nervous. Beyond excited, I was desperate, so much in need of an outlet for my desire. And Mistress had just given me several of them.

As I stared at all the people in the house, as I felt hands starting to explore my body, as I felt myself succumbing to my new role, I was once again left with a surprise from my Mistress. Vibrations coursed through me, but softly, slowly. Gaining momentum, but not enough to make me cum, going back down to a whisper. I whimpered at her cruel trick, knowing it would keep me excited all evening, yet not enough to cum.

Placed on my knees in front of the first of many cocks for the evening, I looked at it and its owner with a craze. My mind no longer on my orgasm. This. This was my need. This was my desire. I became exactly what she wanted. What she had careful constructed all evening. What she had painstakingly teased and tormented me into.

Mistress' little whore.

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
605 Followers