Mistress Lock Plays for Keeps

Story Info
James is forced to make a decision that he will soon regret.
5.8k words
4.38
31.1k
17

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week was drawing to a close and my mind was a mess between the pent-up need and the uncertainty of what would befall me over the weekend. Mistress had not hinted at anything, but after the events of this week I had a feeling I was in for a surprise, and Mistress's surprises were almost always bad news for me.

Late in the afternoon on Friday I received a text from Mistress that intensified the nerves a bit. "Arrive tonight by 6:00 pm. Don't dive yourself. Take a taxi or Uber. Put on what's laid out and find me."

So that's what I did. I arrived about 5:45 pm so that I had time to find her by 6:00 pm. I was not shocked when I saw the French Maids outfit laid out. I quickly swapped into it and even found the stockings and heels. Last weekend had taught me to overdress when the opportunity presented itself.

I found Mistress in her study with a blue circle to the side of her so I moved to the circle and stood at attention. She was busing working on something and never looked up. That didn't stop the metal band around my balls from tugging down and reminding me to stay still. This time though I also felt a squeeze on my balls. The new part of the triumvirate that encased my manhood had not done anything since I left the lingerie store, but that seemed to be changing.

"Slave, I have a busy weekend which means not a lot of time for fun. I want you to get started cleaning the house. Everything needs to be perfect. Tomorrow we will be running a lot of errands so it all must be done tonight."

"Yes Mistress. Is there anything in particular I should focus on?" I was fishing for any clue as what was in store for me.

"Probably the living room, dining room, and kitchen." She never looked at me for a second, but I felt the tug and squeeze relent and took that as my queue to get busy.

I didn't really see her much as there was a lot to do and not much time to get it done. It was around midnight when I finished and went to report to Mistress. She was in her bedroom reading and I paused for a moment to soak in the sight of her wearing a red floor length silk gown. Nothing super fancy but on her it looked amazing.

I finally spoke, "Mistress. I think I am done, would like to inspect?"

"No. Any oversights will make themselves evident before long. You are free to go to bed. Please be prompt in the morning as you will be assisting me with my errands." She had only briefly looked up at me and my concern was growing that she was angry at me.

"Mistress, have I done something wrong?"

She closed her book and looked at me, "No. What makes you think that?"

"Well to be frank Mistress, this Friday is much different that the last one."

"Ah I see, I'm supposed to be aggressive all the time, is it?"

I shook my head, "No Mistress. You can be however you want to be, I just want to make sure that I have not angered you."

She was quiet for a moment and then gestured at the floor in front of her, "Kneel before me slave." I did so. "I have been most impressed with you so far. Your performance at work has been impeccable and for the most part you have handled the device and everything that comes with it as best as you could." She paused. "No, I'm not mad. I'm just hopeful that the longer you are here the more you will want to be here. Now, its bed time." She got up as I did and headed to the bathroom as I headed to the basement. "Just an FYI...permanent slaves don't sleep the basement. Goodnight."

She said this as she closed the door. She was really pushing the permanent thing, but I wasn't anywhere near making that decision. The last week had left my resolve to get out in shambles, but that desire to be free was still there none the less.

I got to the basement and undressed. Time to pick those options. I flipped through and picked some old favorites. Hood, Armbinder, and snack. I figured if tomorrow was going to be a fast start I might as well have a late-night snack. The two I sent Mistress were Headphone and Stretched. Stretched was where the ring around my balls would be pulled tight. It seemed strange but the longer I wore it the heavier I let it get. I was hoping she would pick that one. Alas she picked headphone and it wasn't long before I had finished my snack and drifted off to sleep.

I was quickly out of bed in the morning. I found my outfit and was surprised it was not something feminine. Instead it was more of a butler's suit. Ah yes, the errands. I donned it and the necessary under garments before appearing upstairs. Mistress was not in the dining room yet so after waiting for a moment I decided to start breakfast.

Considering she said the day was going to be long I opted for a hearty breakfast of an omelet, cottage cheese, and some fruit. I was just placing it on the table when she entered. She was dressed for going out in a purple A frame dress that was very fetching.

She sat down and looked over the meal before looking towards me. "Mistress I will fix you whatever you desire. I just figured that with a busy day something like this would be a good start."

After a short pause, "No this is fine. Not exactly what I would have ordered, but I am pleased none the less with the effort."

I smiled and nodded and then went to fetch the paper as she ate. It didn't take long for her to finish and start reading the paper. I cleaned up quickly and then reappeared.

"Mistress, what do you want me to help you with today?"

"Mostly driving. In some instances, you will need to accompany me inside to handle bags." This was all said nonchalantly.

"Yes, Mistress."

She began folding up the paper, "Go ahead and pull the car up and we can get started."

I pulled it up and then retrieved Mistress. I was in full chauffer mode. I opened her door and offered my hand to assist her in.

The day was going along fairly uneventful. We went to a couple of clothing stores and then off for Mistress to get a massage. I don't know why but there was some disappointment in her getting someone else to give her a massage. Not that I was a trained masseuse, but I had gotten used to the idea of providing the things for Mistress that she couldn't do for herself.

All in all, things went smooth. We were back at the house around 2 pm.

"Slave once you have brought everything in please join me in the study."

"Yes Mistress."

When I had finished I entered the study and stood before Mistress. There was a frame off to her side that appeared to be formed in a way that would place me on my knees with only a slight tilt back.

"You have been an immense help slave. You are free to do as you wish for the afternoon."

"Mistress?"

"Yes."

"I found a note on the windshield of my car Thursday evening when I was leaving the gym. It was a phone number with a message saying could help me escape."

This seemed to get her attention. "Do you still have the note?"

I reached into my pocket and handed it to her, "I didn't know what to do."

"Really? You have expressed your desire to be free of my command yet here seems like a chance to get out and you're telling me about it. Have you called the number?" Her demeanor was direct, but not confrontational.

"No, Mistress. I thought about it a great deal, but decided not to." I bowed my head a bit realizing that I could be missing out on a chance to be free.

"That's very interesting," She stood up and started to circle around me, "explain how you came to this decision." She stopped in front of me and gazed into my eyes as she held up the note.

I took a big gulp and then began, "If I had found that note Monday I would have called it without any hesitation." I started to look down, but Mistress gently grabbed my chin and raised my head up. I continued, "As the week went on though I experienced many things that made me question if I knew what I wanted. Things I would not have chosen," I looked away, "but had fantasied about." My eyes returned to meet hers. "Things that I didn't even know I wanted. By the time the note showed up I was debating if I wanted this or not. I don't know yet, but I knew if I called that number then the decision was made."

She pondered for a moment then took a step away, "So, your saying that you are open to the possibility of accepting me as you Mistress. No timer or anything. Just my will?"

My cracked a bit, "I don't know."

She moved back to right in front of me, "Yes, you do." I could hear some frustration in her voice, "I'm not asking you to make the decision now." Then her voice calmed a bit, "I'm just asking if it is a possibility."

"I guess that's true then." Mistress smiled the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. "I know that I don't want to close walk away from you, I'm just not sure I can bear being this way forever."

She looked at me, "Has it been so bad? From what you just said it started as something you were 100% against and now it seems at the very least to be 50-50. Is that a fair assessment?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Very well then. Be warned that a time is coming soon that you will have to make that choice. I won't wait forever. You will have to make a leap of faith. When that time comes you will either leave or kneel before me. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She held the note in front my face, "Thank you for bringing this to me."

"You're welcome, Mistress."

She stroked me, "You will make a great slave if you choose it."

"Thank you, Mistress. For now, though may I request time in the frame?"

"Absolutely." She smiled as she grasped the device and moved it side to side. "Trying to get some extra time knocked off just in case?"

A bit sheepishly, "Yes Mistress."

She waved in the direction of the frame, "Feel free to hop on anytime you wish."

I went back to the basement and removed everything I was wearing. I then returned to the study and positioned myself in the frame.

Mistress moved close, "How long do you wish to be held?"

I glanced at the clock and then at her. "Ten hours please Mistress."

She smiled and I thought I a saw an evil gleam in her eyes, "You must be feeling very brave. Before I punch it in keep in mind that once closed I am not restricted on what I can do to you and I'm feeling a bit cruel tonight." She ran her fingernail down my chest and grasped the device, "Do you still want the 10 hours?"

She studied me as I thought it over. I decided she was just messing me, "10 hours please, Mistress."

She smiled, "Ten hours it is."

The restraints clicked close and my device began to melt back from my shaft. It stopped when it had created a ring around the base of my shaft. Next was a tug on my balls as a magnet began to pull it down until it was taunt. Mistress then pulled out a ball gag and placed it in my mouth.

It was about this time that Mistress got a call.

"Hello? Oh yes everything is ready." She looked right at me, "Not to worry he won't be able to resist. See you then."

My blood ran cold. What had just happened?

Mistress moved close and began stroking my cock as she filled me in. "So, when you decided to be in the frame the rest of the night I might have failed to mention that I am hosting a party here tonight. Not to worry though it will mostly be college aged girls from the local Kappa Delta sorority." She pumped my cock a few more times and then laughed as she walked away. I was left in the frame to wonder what I had gotten myself into while at the same time I was more turned on than ever before.

Mistress returned shortly with some sunglasses that she placed over my eye. "These will do until your fully dressed for the event." She moved over to her computer and input a couple of commands and then video began playing on the inside of the lens. She chuckled and said sarcastically, "I hope you enjoy."

Video after video played of various forms of Female Domination. Some were just simple role play while others were of severe bondage and punishment.

It seemed like forever before Mistress re-appeared. As she pulled the glasses off I saw she was now dressed in a toga that revealed everything while keeping it covered. This woman had something about her, I had yet to see her in anything that didn't get me hard.

"Slave, I am going to be kind to you and let you wear this." She held up a hood that had no holes. My eyes were wide and I shook my head. I wanted to talk to her. I wasn't ready for something like this.

She smacked me hard across the face. "It's not a choice now. You know that. Once you are in the frame and select a time limit you are mine to do with as I like." She began to remove the ball gag, "Stay quite or you will get zapped." I implored her with my eyes to let me go. "Poor baby, tonight you are going to get more head that most men get in a lifetime. Bad news is that you're not going to get to come. The good new though is that you will feel everything." She slipped the hood on over my head and fastened it.

I was plunged into darkness. "Open your mouth slave."

I complied knowing there was no other option. I felt something move and then suddenly there was something expanding inside my mouth. Panic set in. I tugged at the restraints.

Mistress stroked my chest, "Calm down slave. The hood has a built-in gag and it is just doing its job."

Its job must have been to break my jaw, because it felt like it was close to doing just that. When it finally stopped I knew I wasn't going to be making any sounds until mistress wanted me too.

The lenses inside the hood activated and I saw Mistress standing in front of me. "You look delicious." She disappeared from view and then I felt her lips wrap around my shaft. I tried to look down but I couldn't move my head with the way the hood was fastened to the frame. I was straining with all my might against my bonds. This was the second time her mouth was blowing me and my need to cum was about to overwhelm me.

She sucked on me for a long time. She played with my balls, pulled on them, and even slipped a finger into my ass. It felt like I had been at the moment before eruption forever when she finally pulled off. I pulled even harder. It seemed like she was determined to drive me insane and there was nothing I could do to stop her.

With the glee of a school girl she popped back into view, "Ok. Now that you are warmed up its time to get you into place." I was so turned on that I wasn't paying attention as she rolled me into the living room and placed me in front of the fireplace. She turned to leave, "Don't go anywhere!" Her laughter filled the room until she turned the corner.

I had no choice but to hang out until people started showing up. Keisha and Kate were the first people to enter the room. They were dressed like school teachers from a porn movie. They had on matching black micro skirts with what appeared to be a shirt/vest bra combo.

Mistress strolled in next with Sarah and Kim in tow. I think my cock would have broken itself if it was in the device at this moment. Kim and Sarah were dressed as maids. I wanted down so bad. I wanted to cum so bad. I wanted to fuck all five of them. I would agree to anything if they let me. I tugged and tugged to no avail on my restraints.

Mistress just smiled and began to reveal what was ahead for me, "Slave the first guests will be arriving shortly. As you might have guessed by now you will be the main attraction here tonight." She seductively strutted across the room and wrapped one arm over my shoulder and began running her other hand across my chest. "The goal will be for each and every person to give you a blow job. Not only give you one but make you cum. Well I guess I should preface that part by saying they are going to make a readout say you climaxed."

Kate held her pad in front of my face and showed me a graphic that said 75%. "Kate here has a tablet that will confirm it." She tapped her finger on my balls. "This device will ensure you don't let anything out though. At the moment 100% is achieved it will administer a treatment that will bring you back to 75%. Then we start the climb back to 100 all over again." I was frozen with fear. "Have fun."

Kim and Sarah approached as Mistress left and started using their feather dusters on my cock. Kate gave them encouragement and tips on what was driving the number higher. Keisha on the other hand kept talking about how small my cock was, how it didn't deserve attention, how a real man would not be in this situation. Between everything I rocketed up the mountain and just at the last moment a bell rang like a person had won at slots. To me, it felt like I was kicked in the balls. Nothing came out. I couldn't believe it. The device had let me feel the spasm of the orgasm but somehow kept the cum from coming out.

Kate smiled and looked at the other three, "So I guess we know it works!!"

Sheer terror was coursing through me. I couldn't handle this. If this went on all night I would lose my mind. I began to struggle like I never had before. In the end I barely made the frame wobble. I started to cry. This was the moment when I knew I was beat. There was no way out. No matter what I did right now nothing was going to change what was about to happen.

Mistress came back in the room and looked at me, "Show time."

Right after she said that it seemed like dozens of college girls entered the room. There were lots of gasps and then a group began to form around me.

Keisha spoke, "Ladies, what you see before you is a slave. He has been setup for you to pleasure, well actually torture. Each one of you will take a turn making his body think it has climaxed. Yes, I said thinks. You see the device he is wearing will prevent any cum from escaping. You are free to try as many times as you like. The person who triggers him fastest will get a special session with Ms. Lock at the end of the night."

Kate was taking down a name as I felt a mouth engulf me. She was nowhere as talented as what Mistress was but by this point they could have used sandpaper and it would have felt good. It wasn't long though before the bell sounded and the kick to the nuts hit me.

It probably wasn't 10 seconds and another mouth was on me. There was no way I could endure this. It happened faster this time. Ring and kick. I was barely conscious by the time the fifth, or was it the seventh, mouth was on its way down. I looked at the clock, it read 5:00 pm. It was one of that things I remembered.

When I finally started to come around I knew I was still on the frame. The clock read 9:15 pm and I could hear Mistress talking.

"I appreciate all your fine effort tonight. Each and every one of you have helped make this a memorable night."

Cheers went up around the room and Mistress waved her hands palm down to bring the group back under control.

"Without further ado lets have Pamela come up. She was the quickest to ring the bell at 8 seconds." There was another round of cheering and clapping. "Congratulations Pamela. If you don't mind please come forward and stand in front of the slave."

Pamela, or Brown as I had named her earlier this week, stood up and approached me.

"Now just so everyone knows, the slave before you has not cum in 8 days. I placed the device on him and have kept him under my control during that time. As you can also tell the device is very good at making sure that no matter what is done to him his cum will be where it's supposed to be until I say otherwise."

Mistress turned and looked at me as I felt the hood detach from the frame.

"Slave please nod your head yes and shake it no." I did so. "Good now I have a couple of yes and no questions for you. Are you willing to answer them?"

I nodded yes and the crowd cheered loudly.

"Good, do you want to cum?"

I nodded yes emphatically.

Mistress smiled and looked back over her shoulder.

"See ladies, men can't really think straight when they have cum in their balls. No matter what you do to them they will still want to cum." She retuned her gaze to me, "Now slave, are you willing to have your hood removed in order to get the chance to cum?"

12