Mistress M Ch. 01: Garden of Eden

Story Info
Mistress discovers a new girl.
10k words
4.48
8.3k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first full foray into the world of D/s. I hope, through my research, that I have done justice to the subject. I wrote another story posted on the Incest board. Titled "Sarah, My wife". You can read that to see my first attempt at this alternative lifestyle genre.

This is the introductory chapter, so there is no great amount of sex. As with any story, there must be ground work laid to bring understanding.

I write for my pleasure, but I also write to be truthful and accurate. There is no sense in writing just to fill up a few pages with worthless dribble. I know my shortcoming is dialogue. I hope that I have improved that with this story.

Please enjoy. It is my intent that this story does just that.

Mistress M

*****

Part 1 My new girl

My heels clicked on the pavement as I walked to my favorite coffee house. The sun was warm and inviting on this early spring morning. The birds were singing after a long winter. The trees were beginning to show their new growth of green. The walk, which was more of an amble, usually only takes me just over 10 minutes. But the weather was so nice that I found myself lost in thought of the coming warmer weather.

Just as I was about 3 stores away from my destination, I was stopped by the aroma of the fresh baked pastry and fresh brewed coffee as they flooded my olfactory. It instantly reminded me of when I first met the business owner Madelyn just over 2 years ago, right after she first opened. I was one of only a few handfuls of patrons during the first couple of months. We became good friends during that time. Then one day she came to my table and asked me a very important question.

"Mary, you're a business owner. How can I attract more customers. Because if I don't get more customers soon, I will have to close. What can I do?" The tone in her voice spoke volumes of her fear.

"You are not advertising properly." I stated matter of factually.

"What do you mean. I have ads in all of the papers and on the radio. I have signs out front and even do door hangers. How much advertising do you want me to do?"

"How about using your free advertising." The look on her face was one big question mark.

I grabbed her hand and told her to follow me. We walked through the kitchen into the back alleyway. I placed us in the path of the kitchen exhaust fan and told her to breath in deeply. Then asked her to tell me what she smelled. She stated the cinnamon rolls. Then we walked back through the store onto the front sidewalk and told her to do the same. She said that she smelled exhaust fumes from the cars.

"Your best advertising is in the back alleyway, not in the front." The light bulb went off in her head.

"But how do I get the aroma of my pastries out here?" She was truly puzzled.

"Simple. Just put an exhaust fan in the front of the store up by your name." The rest, as they say, is history. In fact her little coffee house became so popular, she bought the store next to her. Madelyn and I became best of friends from then on.

In fact she was to become a very important member of my team over the following 2 years. She knew who I was and what lifestyle I lived. I taught her what to look for and to contact me when she thought that there was someone that I would be interested in. That contact was to be today.

As I stood there, thinking of my morning coffee and pastry, my phone pinged with a text from her. She stated that she has a new employee that fits my criteria. I was not through the doorway yet when the aroma of her cinnamon pastries hit me square in the face. The aroma caused my stomach to growl and my mouth to water.

Because of my assistance in helping her business to succeed, I was given a table that was permanently reserved for me. I sat down at my reserved table and Madelyn brought my coffee over. Asked what I wanted to eat and left to fill my order. The place was packed as usual.

When she returned with my pastry, a young man came with her. "Mary this is Eddie, Eddie this is Miss Mary."

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance Miss Mary." I was very impressed with his manners.

"Pleasure to make yours as well Eddie." We shook hands and they left to give me time to enjoy my meal.

I sat there reading the paper looking for social events that I could have my girls attend. My mind and body were just enjoying this calm and peaceful Saturday morning. Occasionally, I looked out the window as the people walked by. When Madelyn came back to the table it was with a pot of coffee. "Mary, can I sit down for a minute and talk?" Her voice reflected a problem.

"Sure my friend. You don't have to ask." I indicated for her to have a seat.

"I need to talk to you about Eddie. He has only been working for me for the last couple of weeks, but he is homeless. He is just starting spring break from college and has been sleeping on the floor in the storage room. His roommate left to shack up with his girlfriend and closed their apartment. He could not afford it on his own, due to the fact that he is only on student loans and grants. So he just packed up and moved in here after I gave him the job.

"I know that he would make a good employee of yours. Could you give him a room for the time being at least,...and then see if he could measure up?" I could see that she had some serious concerns for him by the look in her eyes. I trust her judgment.

"Alright my friend, just send him over and I will speak with him. I can not make any promises as to if he will become one of my employees." I did a hand gesture to show that. "But I will at least offer him a room." I needed to give myself an out just in case he would not want to, or measure up to the expectations I have of becoming an employee. "Also, if he does want to come into my employ, he will still need to work here. Are you willing to have him here in that capacity?"

"Yes, he does very well here and I will be very pleased to still have him. Even in his new lifestyle." She refilled my cup and left.

Eddie returned shortly afterwards with another pastry. "Miss Madelyn said that you wanted to speak with me." He had a nervous tone in his soft, feminine voice.

"Yes Eddie, please have a seat." His mannerism of sitting was that of a young lady. "Miss Madelyn said that you are in need of a place to stay. I have an extra room for you if you want. Also, I am in need of additional employees. But that we will need to discuss at a later time." I waited to see his reaction and to continue to observe his overall attitude.

"So if you are interested in the room, here is my address. You can come after you finish here." I did not want to sound too demanding or too positive about a job with my offer. He needed to have the time to process it.

"Yes, thank you Miss Mary. I get off at 3 pm and will be there an hour later." The joy in his eyes was almost as bright as the morning sun.

I paid my bill and received a kiss on the cheek and a hug from Madelyn upon my departure, along with a big thank you. I returned home to see what activities I needed to send my girls on. I called Bambi and Alice to confirm one that was scheduled, and gave them the needed information again.

That done, along with doing the bookkeeping from all of the previous activities, then I scheduled several new ones. I kicked my heels off and finally had time to relax. I am beginning to get too busy for the amount of girls I have. I hope this new one works out.

At 4 pm sharp Eddie knocked on my door. His worldly possessions in hand. "Come in Eddie, and I will show you to your room." We climbed the 2 flights of stairs to the top floor. I opened the door and Eddie entered and dropped his belongings onto the bed.

"The room is a little dusty, but roomy. The bathroom is just across the hall. It is yours to use. When my other employees stay over they are on the floor below. I have cleaning supplies in the kitchen." I noticed the question on his face. "I own the whole building."

"Thank you very much for this Miss Mary. After I get settled, can we also discuss the job opportunity you mentioned?" I could see the pleading in his eyes.

"After you get settled, come down stairs and we will talk." I needed to slow this horse down. I needed to observe and then do an interview before I make a job offer. I like eagerness, but this is a little too much.

I went down stairs to the kitchen and got ready to fix dinner. A half hour later Eddie came into the room. I made us some tea and sat down at the table.

"Alright Eddie. These are the rules of the house. You will continue to work for Miss Madelyn. Any money you earn is yours...I also understand that you are completing your college degree...If you wish to remain here during that time, you will complete it.

"You will also be responsible with helping with any of the house keeping...You are solely responsible for your room and bathroom...If you can cook, you can do dinner on the nights you are off...This, of course, is in place of any rent...You can come and go as you please. I will give you a key to the front door...At no time do not interfere in my work." I paused to allow that to sink in.

"I fully understand Miss Mary. But I am very interested in your job offer." His eagerness was beginning to annoy me.

"First, we need to talk about you...I need to know everything, and I mean everything about you before I offer you a position." I paused..."Be warned."...I paused again. "You will be signing a contract. One that is very explicit with your duties...and responsibilities." I stressed those last few words.

"It will also demand that you enter into a different lifestyle...So start talking." I got up from the table and started to cook dinner. I had Eddie begin his life story.

He talked for nearly 2 hours. He told me about his parents, how they recently disowned him because of his mannerisms, how he was ridiculed by his parents and his classmates in school, and about his failures with girls because of his shyness and lack of self confidence.

How he felt belittled and demeaned by his parents and others. That they told him he was not a man. That he felt he had no self worth. How he just wanted to work for a good company in any business capacity. He went into great detail. Everything he said indicated that he was a submissive. We ate dinner while he talked.

"Alright, is that all?" I glared into his eyes. I could see some fear.

"Yes, Miss Mary." His voice quivered as he tried to take in air from talking so much.

"Have you ever thought of changing your sex?" It was time to see how far he was willing to go. Also, to add a hint of humiliation.

"You mean...become a girl?" He sat back, shocked.

"Yes,...since there are only 2 sexes...Not the different ones you hear from some politicians or celebrities." The tone in my voice and look on my face was one that said you are an idiot.

"No...Miss Mary." He was becoming frightened.

"You do realize that you are very feminine? Your facial features would make a very beautiful woman." I changed my tone of voice to one that was soft and reassuring.

His expression changed to one of deep thought.

"Your fingers are long and delicate...Your mannerisms are submissive in nature...That could very well be the reason why you were ridiculed...That also is the reason why you are a very good candidate to become one of my girls."

He looked at me with a very big question mark on his face.

"So you are telling me that if I want to... become an employee...of yours, that I need to... become... a girl?"

His question brought a small giggle out of me.

"No. Not in the traditional sense. But you would need to dress as one. If you want to change sexes, that would be your decision. I would not force you to. But there will be consequences if you do decide to." Again I paused. This is much more information than I wanted to give out at this time.

"Tell you what. During the next week, you can think it over, and we will talk about it next Saturday. On Friday, I will give you a copy of the contract for you to read, and we will discuss it when we talk on Saturday. Is that alright with you? Also, we can talk all during the week as well." I stood up to show that our little talk was over.

"Tell you what. I am extremely busy, so if you want to earn some extra money, you can help me with the bookkeeping. Especially since you are a business major." At least this will give him a taste of what he can expect.

"Yes, thank you Miss Mary. That would be wonderful." He stated happily.

I told him to see me at 9 am sharp.

********************

Part 2 The decision

The following morning and over the course of the following week, I introduced Eddie to my business. He worked at the coffee shop when required and I made him study his course work as well. We talked each evening when he returned from work, and when he was off.

He even improved my bookkeeping and scheduling system. He was showing strong signs of being a true submissive. As promised, I gave him a copy of the contract on Friday when he came home at 1 pm after work.

"Alright Eddie, here is the contract. Read it very carefully at least twice. You will be fully required to adhere to the terms completely if you are to join my coterie. We will discuss it tomorrow after you get back from the coffee shop." I spoke to him very brusque. I then handed him the copy and sent him to his room.

I left to go and talk with Madelyn, and have a cup of coffee with a danish, to inform her as to what to expect from him tomorrow.

She said that she understood. She immediately called Eddie on his cell to inform him that his shift was changing to opening the shop. Madelyn said that she would put him through his paces during the day.

Eddie arrived back at the house after 1 pm, tired. Madelyn sure did her job well. "Go change and be back here in 20 minutes." I barked at him as he walked through the door.

"Yes Miss Mary." He slowly walked the 2 flights of stairs in a logy manner.

"And bring your contract with you." I barked up the stairs.

"Yes Miss Mary." Well. He may be easier to train than I thought.

It took him 22 minutes to return. We sat at the table and had a cup of tea while we talked. I had a pen with me for his signature, if he decided to become an employee. "Alright Eddie. Have you read the contract at least twice?"

"Yes Miss Mary." He said with a tired voice.

"If you have any questions. Now is the time to ask. After you sign, you are committed to all of the terms." I paused to let that sink in.

He was about to speak, but I held my hand up. "If you decide to not enter into my employ, I will allow you to continue to stay here until you graduate and am able to get a job and a place of your own. Also, you can continue to help me with my book work."

"Thank you, but I have decided to sign the contract." He grabbed the pen and signed the document. Then handed it back to me. "I realize that I am more of a female than a male."

"Alright then. Firstly, I told you to be back here in 20 minutes, not 22. Don't be late again. Next, your first command is this. From hence forth you are not permitted to refer to me as Miss Mary any longer. I am known as Mistress M, but you will refer to me only as Mistress. Is that clear?" My voice was commanding.

"Yes Mistress." He said submissively.

"I do not use corporal punishment. So you do not need to worry about any beatings or any BDSM stuff. But I am not above using humiliation to get my point across. You will be responsible for the cooking and cleaning the house when you are not working at the shop, or doing the books here, or doing your school work. I fully expect you to graduate on time.

"We will begin your training tomorrow after you get back from work." I stood and extended my hand to shake. Eddie stood and took my hand. "Welcome to my company. Now go see what we have for dinner."

Eddie made us a decent dinner. But his cooking skills will still need improvement. As we sat eating, I noticed that he had some questions to ask. "Eddie, I know that the contract stipulates that you are to do as instructed, and not to question anything. I will tell you what. For the next week you can ask questions in order to gain a better knowledge as to what will be expected of you, as well as, any general questions." I waited for his response.

"Thank you Mistress. You said that I do not have to change my sex. But what if that is something in the future that I want to do?" He asked with down cast eyes.

That one took me for a loop. I did not figure that would be his first one.

"You will be put on a regiment of hormone replacement therapy. This will change your physical appearance, as well as, the way you feel mentally about yourself." I waited for him to absorb that. "Also, it will, in all likelihood, change your status hear. What else."

"Will you be my trainer?" Ha. An easy one.

"Yes, I will instruct you in every phase of your training. I fully expect you to learn everything. It may not be on the first try, but you will learn." I also noticed that he did not learn his first lesson. "You have not started your questions with Mistress. Do not make that mistake again." I looked at him sternly.

"My apologies Mistress. I will not make that mistake again." His voice reflected his sincerity.

I let him stew for a few seconds, then prodded him again. "Keep talking. Now is the time to learn before you can not ask questions again."

"Yes Mistress. Mistress what will I be learning?" Now we are getting to the heart of the matter.

"You will learn how to please a man. You will learn everything there is to know about that. I will teach you how to put on makeup, how to dress to attract a man, how to service a man. You will learn things that only a woman knows." He nodded in understanding, but he still had more questions.

"Mistress, will that also include servicing a man's penis?" He did not ask this with disgust.

"Yes. You will also learn how to suck his cock and let him cum in your mouth and swallow it. You will do this with a smile on your face and thank him for it. You will let him cum on your face as well. You will also take his cock in your ass, and suck it afterwards if he so desires it. As I said before you will do everything to service him." I took notice of a small shiver that went through his body.

"You will service as many cocks at one time as I see fit. You may do this with other girls, or by yourself." I paused a moment. "You will be required to be in the center of as many as 20 men at one time. In other words you will be a cum dumpster." I do believe that he is getting excited by this.

"Now clear the dishes and clean the kitchen. When you retire for the night, you are to shave all of your body hair. I will make an appointment for laser hair removal for you. We will start your training tomorrow." I stood quickly and left for my office. I needed him to fully understand his position now.

**************

Part 3 Training begins

After I had Eddie prepare breakfast, we ate and I enjoyed my coffee, I took him down into the basement that serves as my training area. I had him sit at the table which had various objects on it. "Alright Eddie, first things first. You are no longer Eddie. From hence forth you are now Eden. Also, you will refer to yourself as a female. If you are to do this properly, you must think as a female."

"Yes Mistress." She acknowledged her new dynamic.

"Also, the reason why I chose that name is because it will be easier for you to remember. Also, you get to keep the same initials. The meaning of Eden means joy, paradise, and pleasure. I fully expect you to bring pleasure to my clients."

"Yes Mistress." Her face brightened when I said pleasure.

We measured Eden at 5' 6'' and 125 lbs. Her hair was a dirty blonde, that came to just a little past her ears. "You are not to cut your hair, as well as, your nails. I want both longer so that you look more like a woman. We will try to style your hair in a few days." She brushed a few strands out of her face.