Mistress M Pt. 04

Story Info
A lie gets twisted into a truth beyond her subs imagination.
4.4k words
4.21
9.5k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearly ten months since he had begun to serve her. He was kneeling on the floor between her legs. She had told him to look her in the eye. She had noticed that he was still active on the kinky dating site where they had met. She wanted to know if she was enough for him. She asked him why he still visited the site. He looked down from her eyes and told her he was no sure why he kept going to the site.

She knew he was lying. It was the first time he had lied to her. She was hurt. She wasn't sure what to do with this. For the time being she decided not to do anything, just put it aside. She would think about it and decide what to do about it later. That night they proceed with a more or less normal session. But things were not the same.

Two nights later, he was again kneeling at her feet.

"Mistress, I have to tell you something," he said.

She gave him permission to speak freely.

"The other night, when you asked me about being on the dating site, I didn't tell you the truth."

"Why not?" she asked.

"I was afraid."

"What were you afraid of?"

"I was afraid to tell you the truth because whenever I tell you something about my desires or fantasies you take those things and twist and turn them into reality in a way that is always more intense than my fantasies. I was afraid to tell you why I was looking on the site because I was afraid of what you would do with that information. I was afraid of where you would take me. I was afraid it would be to a place I couldn't handle. It would be too intense."

"Do you not trust me?" she asked.

"I do. But I was still afraid."

"So, what is it? What is so ominous that you couldn't tell me?"

"I look at the women on the site, and I fantasize about you sending me to them. You know, like Sir Stephen did to O in The Story of O."

"Why does that scare you?"

"I am more frightened of what you would do with that information . . . what you would make me do."

She chuckled and smiled. But on the inside, she had mixed feelings. She was still hurt that he had lied to her and hesitated to share this. But another side of her, her competitive side, saw this as a challenge. In a way, she felt like he was daring her to come up with a scenario, a scenario neither one of them would forget.

That night she punished him by thoroughly spanking his ass until it was painful to the touch. Then she impaled him to a large dildo and tied him to the chair. She left him in this position for longer than she ever had previously. He was whimpering and begging for mercy before she released him. When she finally untied him, she had him worship her asshole while she used one of her favorite vibrators to work herself to multiple orgasms. He was afraid she was going to demote him to "ass licker." His fear was increased a few nights letter when she told him to rent a hotel room for the weekend after next. It felt like a step backward.

He was slightly relieved when she summoned him for a session at her apartment a few nights later.

"I have been thinking about what you told me, the reason why you keep looking at the dating site," she told him.

"I have decided that from now on anytime someone says to you, 'I put a spell on you.' You will respond, 'I am yours to use as wish.'"

She had him repeat it several times. Then she spit in his face. She told him not to wipe the spit away. She told him to sit there kneeling and think about the ramifications of what she had just told him. It gave him chills. He wasn't sure where she was going with this.

Finally, the weekend came. He was in the hotel room naked on his knees with his spandex mask with only a hole for his mouth on, as Mistress had directed. There was a knock on the door, and as he got up to answer the door he heard an unfamiliar female voice say, "I put a spell on you." He opened the door knelt down and said, "I am yours to use as you wish."

That weekend eight different women knocked on the door and recited the magic words, "I put a spell on you." He opened the door and said to each of them, "I am yours to use as you wish."

Camille was the first. As soon as she entered the hotel room she pulled his hood off. Some of the women would leave it on, but Camille wanted him to see her. He recognized her from the dating website. She was one of the dommes he had fantasized about serving.

She took out a small, maybe seven-inch long, leather slapper and set it on the bed.

"That's all I brought," she told him. "Are you disappointed?"

She had a thing, a fetish, for using just one device on a sub. He couldn't imagine she could do much damage with just one small slapper. He was wrong. After nearly two hours of her seemingly endless blows to his cock, balls, nipples, and asshole he wasn't sure what hurt the most. Each part was on fire. He would have bruises for a week. A few weeks later, Mistress would send him to Camille's home where Camille would torment him for hours with just her hands.

Mistress had contacted Camille on the site. They had chatted on the phone and then met for coffee. Camille loved the idea of being one of the women Mistress would send to torment him.

The second woman to visit the sub was Patricia. She worked with Mistress. She had recently gone through a somewhat nasty divorce. She was thoroughly middle-aged and a bit overweight, but not obese. In recent years, before the divorce, she and her husband hadn't had much sex. As Mistress learned over lunch her sex life had been very vanilla. Her husband had gone down on her a bit in the early part of their marriage, but, as the years wore on, he insisted on oral sex from her but did not reciprocate. When they had sex it was mostly about his orgasms: she rarely had an orgasm. Some nights after sex she would sneak out of bed after he fell asleep and work herself to an orgasm with her vibrator.

Patricia never took his hood off. She had looked at herself in the mirror many times and was very self-conscious about her body. One of the reasons she had agreed to do this was because Mistress had told her she could keep the sub's hood on, and he would not see her—that and the fact that she was very horny and her vibrator seemed to be losing some of its allure. Plus she wondered what it would be like to have a man truly worshiping her as Mistress had described.

After he had been between her legs for a while gently licking and sucking her, he got the feeling that she was resisting giving herself to the pleasure. He imagined that she felt like she somehow didn't deserve it. But then she got caught up in the rhythms of his lips and tongue on her, and she drifted deeper and deeper into the most intense orgasm she had ever had. She had to push him away so she could catch her breath. Then she pulled him in and pushed him away again to three orgasms. By the third orgasm tears of joy were streaking down her face. The intensity had got to her. She couldn't take any more.

She had him get on the bed. She got on the bed with him and had him hold her. It felt so good to be held. She hadn't been touched in so long. When she left she felt very calm, relaxed, and satisfied. The experience had been everything Mistress had suggested it would be and more.

His next visitor was Mistress Cleo. She described herself on the dating site as a "Black BBW." The description aptly fit her. She was fairly tall at 5' 10". When she pulled the subs hood off his first thought was "Amazon."

She loved to abuse white men. She never identified the precise reason for this, but she had a pretty long list of factors that she liked to mull over. More than anything, it made her wet to see them whimper.

Her favorite fetish was clothespins. She had a huge bag of them. She liked to put one on a sub's nipple, then two on each side of the nipple as close as possible to one another. Then she would put two above and two below to form a "plus sign." Then she would jiggle and flick them with her fingers, a paddle, or something.

She relished seeing how many clothespins she could get on a subs cock and balls. She would arrange them in orderly rows and patterns. She liked to take a picture when she was done.

Before she started she would usually tie a cord around the sub's balls. Once she had attached as many clothespins as possible she would yank and pull the cord. She especially likes to do this when a sub was licking her ass or pussy. She also liked the way the clothespins jiggled when she paddled a sub's ass.

She had a long thick black strap-on dildo she called "Big Daddy." When she was fucking a sub the clothespins would shake and rattle and mix with the moans and whining of the sub: it was music to her ears.

After she had done all these things to the sub this day, she tied him spread-eagle to the bed and sat on his face. The vibrations of his screams and pleading for air felt particularly good on her pussy and asshole. When she left he was thoroughly exhausted. But his day was not yet done.

He was a bit surprised when he got another knock on the door at about 8 pm. He thought it might be the maid. But when he asked who it was a soft feminine voice on the other side of the door said, "I put a spell on you."

He replied as Mistress had instructed him, "I am yours to use as you wish."

Then he put his mask on kneeled and opened the door slightly. He heard the door being pushed open and her walking into the room. She hesitated a moment. He imagined she was looking at him. Then she pulled his hood off. He was shocked. It was Tracy the young woman who Mistress had had him seek out at the pharmacy the first night he served Mistress. She was dressed casually in sweats, sneakers, and a t-shirt.

In recent weeks, Mistress has talked to Tracy at the pharmacy and asked her to have coffee. Mistress had told her a fairly complete overview of her sub's plight. Tracy found it amusing and engaging.

Tracey, who was twenty-two, had just broken up with her boyfriend of three years. She was curious about kink but had never broached the subject with her boyfriend or previous lovers.

It didn't take much convincing from Mistress. Tracy was very turned on by the idea of using a sub. She wondered what it would be like to have her ass licked. What it would be like to paddle an ass. And what it would be like to fuck a man's ass with dildos and such.

What she discovered once she had done these things to Mistress' sub was that she really liked it. As Mistress talked to her over coffee she could see Tracy had a dominant side. She thought she might mentor Tracy. But she would see how things went with Tracy and her sub first. She also, for some inexplicable reason, wanted Tracy to ask her to be mentored rather than suggesting it to her.

During the course of the evening, Tracy also learned that she very much enjoyed having her pussy licked. Her boyfriend and a couple of other lovers had done this for her previously. But what she now learned was that they weren't very good at it. Not nearly as good as Mistress' sub.

Tracy wound up having him lick her late into the night. It was about 2 am in the morning when she finally left. She left a thoroughly satisfied woman with a new view of the potential for having a submissive serve her.

Camille had taken his clothes with her when she left, so he couldn't leave the hotel. She has also brought him some food as had Patricia. But he was still hungry.

The next morning there was a knock at the door at about 9 am. The voice on the other side of the door sounded familiar, but he couldn't quite place it. He, however, clearly understood the words and their implications, once again he responded as Mistress had instructed to, "I am yours to use as you wish."

This woman did not take his hood off, but she did feed him a croissant and wash it down with water.

He didn't realize it at the time, but this woman was Mistress's friend Rebecca. He had met her a few times. He and Mistress had had lunch with Rebecca and another friend.

Rebecca is about 5'7". She has an athletic but somewhat stout body. Her face was a bit masculine. When he met her he thought she might be gay. She was not.

She'd had a series of relationships in recent years that didn't work out. She'd kind of given up on dating. She knew about Mistress' kinky lifestyle, but it didn't interest her that much.

What she was interested in was having her pussy licked and sucked. And that is exactly what she had Mistress' sub do this morning. She told him to start slow and build to her first orgasm. By the time he got to her fourth orgasm, she was feeling very satisfied.

She liked the idea that this was anonymous, no head games or baggage to deal with. She also liked the idea that she would likely see him again, and he would have no idea that he had licked and sucker her to a bunch of orgasms. She liked the idea that she would know and he wouldn't. She left feeling elated about the whole experience.

His next visitor kept his hood on too. She had never met him, but she didn't want him to know who she was. Jill was Mistress' hairstylist. They had known one another for years and had increasingly become friends. Jill knew all about and was very fascinated by Mistress' lifestyle. Mistress had given her regular updates about her current sub.

Jill was content with her current relationship. She and her boyfriend had a lot of similar interests. He was handsome. They enjoyed running, biking, and working out together. They were both in exception shape.

Their sex was good and athletic. They often had long fucking sessions. She had discovered that he had a relatively short refractory period. She could usually suck and stroke him to an erection about ten or fifteen minutes after he had come. And it took him considerably longer to cum a second time. Which, for her, usually meant multiple orgasms before he came a second time.

But he was not very adventurous sexually. Jill had tried light bondage and a bit of kink with previous lovers. But he had not responded positively to her hints about being more adventurous in the bedroom. Once she had rubbed his asshole with her finger, and he made it very clear to here that he was not OK with that. The sex they had was great, and they got along so well outside of the bedroom. So, she decided to be content with what she had. But she was curious.

When Mistress suggested she would be a part of what she had planned for her sub, Jill jumped at the opportunity. In particular, she wanted to know what it would feel like to fuck a guy in the ass. Mistress bought her own feldoe for the occasion. Jill and Mistress also came up with a deviously twisted plan. Jill would have sex with her boyfriend before she went to visit the sub and do her best to keep her boyfriends load inside of her.

As Jill reclined in the chair in the hotel room, and he started licking and sucking her, she taunted him, "Does my boyfriend's cum taste good." Mistress had told her how much her sub disliked eating his won cum.

Jill told him to make sure he sucked it all out and swallowed it. By the time she inserted the feldoe and was preparing to fuck the sub in the ass, she had already had two orgasms.

Jill enjoyed fucking him in the ass more than she could have imagined. She found it so empowering to be behind a man and thrusting into his ass. She imagined it was like what her boyfriend felt when he was fucking her.

The feldoe felt like an extension of her body. Having it vibrate inside her and rub against her clit was unbelievably stimulating. She slapped his ass, dug her fingers into his flesh, and rode him to one orgasm after another. Eventually, she took a break. Then she mounted him again and rode him to another round of orgasms. "This could become addicting," she thought to herself.

When she finally left at some point in the afternoon, he was exhausted, and, even though she'd used lots of lube, his ass was sore. He collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

Around 5:30 pm he was woken by a knock at the door. Again, he heard the same refrain, "I put a spell on you." But this time he heard the line repeated by a second female voice. When the two women entered the hotel room they immediately removed his hood. He recognized both of them from the kinky dating website.

Mistress Dee was a short full-figured blonde with full lips and piercing blue eyes. Mistress Sara was taller and leaner with short red hair. She had blue eyes too and tattoos covered much of her body. These two women had met with MIstress at a bar and, even though Dee and Sara had never met, they decided that the two of them together would be a great way to end the sub's long weekend.

The three Mistresses had spent a long time comparing notes and telling stories about their respective subs. Dee had one sub who had been serving her for years, but she still kept a presence on the dating site to keep in touch with friends and see what was out there. Sara had a stable of five subs. She was very big on protocols and training. She told the other Mistresses how important she thought it was to "break" a sub when she first began to train one. Mistress M had never thought about the idea of "breaking" a sub, but she found some of Sara's ideas and training techniques interesting.

When Mistress Dee and Mistress Sara took off the subs hood one of the first things he noticed was that both women had brought duffle bags that looked quite full. He was intimidated. Sara asked him if he was hungry, and he told her he was. She pulled a large metal dog bowl and a baguette out of her bag. She ripped the baguette into pieces and put it in the bowl. Then she took off her pants and panties and pissed into the bowl.

She cuffed and bound his wrists behind his back and told him if he was hungry he should start eating because this was all he was going to get. At this point, he felt like he was one raw exposed pulsating nerve ending. He felt like an animal obediently following commands.

As he was kneeling and savagely bobbing into the bowl attempting to eat his dinner, such as it was, Dee reached into her bag pulled out a large put plug, lubed it, and forcefully shoved it up his ass. The two women chided and smirked at him as he buried his face in the dog bowl.

"You're quite a slut aren't you," Dee said to him. "We just met you and your lapping up a bowl of piss-soaked bread with a butt plug up your ass."

Both women laughed.

After he had licked the bowl clean, the women tied him to the bed and proceeded to beat his ass. They used paddles, crops, floggers, straps, and a cane. When they were satisfied that his ass was thoroughly pulverized, and he was sufficiently sobbing. They turned him over and tied him to the bed face up and spread eagle. Then they used him to demonstrate and compare their various implements and techniques for nipple and cock and ball torture.

After they had gotten their fill of these activities, they untied him, yanked out the butt plug, donned strap-ons and began fucking his ass.

They started with Sara fucking his ass while Dee fucked his face. Then they took turns fucking his ass. They fuck him in every position imaginable.

At one point, Sara was sitting in a chair with her legs together while he rode her cock reverse cowgirl. Dee walked over and put a pair of weighted nipple clamps on him.

Then she stood back and said to him, "I wonder how many whores have been fucked in this hotel room. Now you kind of have an idea how they must feel, don't you, bitch."

After what seemed to him was an eternity the two women decided they had fucked him enough. But Sara wanted to fist him. He had never been fisted. It was painful and humiliating.

Then the women packed up. Dee gave him his clothes and told him he could go home. After the two women left it took him a while to gather enough energy to dress and make his way home. Pretty much every part of his body was sore, he was exhausted, and he was so overwhelmed that he couldn't even begin to process everything that had happened to him over the weekend. He did, however, note that he had not cum. About the only thing he knew for certain was that he missed and longed for his Mistress.

12