Mistress Nurse Ch. 03: Golden Checkup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I vaguely wondered if a woman getting fucked experienced anything remotely like this.

Maybe not fucked. Raped?

Having your genitals invaded by a rigid intruder. I shuddered. The tip was now past my testicles, and entering the region of my perineum. She then bent my cock further towards my anus. It was unpleasant to say the least. The male urethra exhibits a distinctive "j" contour, so straightening it out for a rigid scope is NOT comfortable.

Still, it wasn't as bad as I expected. I started to wonder why cystoscopic exams weren't performed with minimal local anesthetic alone. Probably most guys were sissies about having anything shoved up their dick holes...

At least I had that bit of bravery going for me.

I felt a strong pinch as the scope passed through my prostate, and another strong pinch as it pounded on the sphincter gate of my bladder.

Like a medieval battering ram smashing a wooden door, there was no contest. When the rigid instrument was fully installed, she drew a large 150cc syringe of sterile saline and applied the tip to the port on the scope. She then emptied the entire contents into my bladder, partially inflating it to allow her to visualize interior surface.

She inspected the viewport but mustn't have been pleased with what she saw because she repeated the inflating process three more times. With 600ml of fluid inside, I had a profound need to urinate. Clamping down to try and hold the fluid in, meant pinching my sphincter around the scope. It hurt. It burned. I still leaked some. An awful sensation. And strangely enough, the submissive masochist in me loved it.

She again viewed my bladder; it took her several minutes of humming and hawing, twisting the scope and moving it in and out slightly before she was satisfied. She didn't withdraw the scope though.

At this point she took a minute to inspect my rapidly inflating scrotum. The fluid was starting to migrate into the base of my shaft as well. She removed the tape nearest the needle tip, drew back a little, then re-seated it in another area of my sack. Securing it into a new orientation with more tape, she went back to the task at hand-- uncovering a tray on the opposite side of the table to exposed an electrical box and accompanying small loops of wires.

"This is a TENS machine. I'll use it to investigate your bladder strength and tone. With highly conductive saline inside your bladder, I'll supply an electric current through the scope and monitor the resulting pressure through a gage attached to the fluid port on the scope."

Her explanation freaked me out. I was breathing shallowly and rapidly. She paused. "Calm down my pet, you'll be fine."

I did my best to slow and deepen my breathing. She took a long-handled probe with a large metal bulb at the tip, dipped it into some lubricant, and rapidly shoved it up my ass. I reflexively tried to pull up and away but I was so firmly secured that I didn't have any possible route for escape.

She connected the anal ground probe to one wire, and used an alligator clip and a jumper lead to connect the cystoscope with another. She then connected a simple pressure gage to the fluid port on the scope. So far, the needle barely registered.

She powered on the TENS charger and delivered minimum power. I didn't feel anything. She studied the gage and observed a null response. She increased the power setting until there were visible pulses on the gage, in synchronization with the electrical shocks and corresponding muscle contractions in my pelvic region. It was still fairly low intensity.

She bent forward and looked through the scope again. She seemed pleased with what she saw, but took to stirring around my insides with the anal probe.

At one point the electricity felt substantially stronger. I reflexively grunted in pain and she let out a sound of satisfaction. We made acoustic yin and yang which quietly reverberated within the cold clinical walls of the basement procedure-turned-torture chamber.

The muscle spasms up to that point had been little more than a curiosity. My brain was very well aware that it wasn't issuing a directive for those muscles to move, but it was reading feedback that they were moving. It seemed an academic curiosity, and I almost smiled at the oddity of the experience. But then she drew back a little to observe the gage and dialed up the power to a higher level. The spasms instantly became much more intense.

"How are you doing my pet?" she asked simply.

"I'm... ok Mistress. Thank you. I'm very pleased that you are taking the time to perform these important tests on me. I hope the results please you."

She smiled back at me and simply assured "Oh, they do please me. Very much. Or at least they are about to."

Her smile turned to a devilish grin as she bumped the power higher still. The rhythmic spasms crossed the pain barrier. It was genuinely hurting now. There was nothing I could do to calm my innards. The rhythmic spasms had my entire lower abdomen clenching and releasing in rapid contractions that were bordering on tummy crunches.

She returned to her inspection and again moved the anal probe around. The rhythmic tensing migrated from one area to another in concert with her movements. The whole thing was quite surreal. I really wasn't enjoying it in any sort of erotic way beyond the fact that I was connecting with my true nature as a submissive and serving the most desirable Domme I had ever even fantasized about.

She dialed the knob higher still. Now the contractions were so powerful, my whole body was flexing at the waist, straining against my bonds. The needle on the pressure gage was apparently spiking near redline. She allowed me to churn and burn for several more seconds.

"Do you trust me my Pet? Will you continue to offer your body and mind for my experiments; for my pleasure?"

I had a hard time breathing regularly, and speaking. It was so fucking intense. The intensity was overpowering. But I didn't' want to fail her test of my subservience. All I could get out with any volume was a simple "Yesssssssss Misssssssstresssssssssssss."

She suddenly cranked the power to maximum. The needle passed redline and buried itself. I threw my head forward in agony as my entire midsection clamped down with a fierceness, I didn't know was possible. She switched the mode from pulsing to continuous. I compulsorily held there, completely rigidly, tensed for several seconds before she shut the power off completely.

When able to breathe again, I panted for several long moments, trying to regain my composure. She looked me in the eyes, looking for anger or distrust or fear perhaps? I smiled a little. "Fuck that was intense" and a few moments later weakly appended "thank you, mistress."

She smiled again, then stepped back to admire her handy work. She pulled a small camera out of her pocked and snapped several pictures of me in bondage and with the scope in place. After she was satisfied that she had fully documented this moment for posterity, she returned to her stool.

She disconnected the electrodes and then began performing a post-pressure test inspection. Again, she searched the inside of my bladder and then slowly withdrew the scope, twisting as she inspected every inch of my urethra.

Apparently, there weren't any issues. Upon withdrawal she pronounced that I had passed the test and was completely healthy. She was also very pleased with my resistance to pain and my tolerance for it. A few more photos of my flaccid cock and massively inflated scrotum followed.

"The saline is almost half in now, I'm very pleased with your progress. It will be a lot of fun! You'll have to wear sweat pants for the rest of the weekend since this won't go down enough for you to fit in blue jeans again before Monday or maybe even Tuesday."

I was surprised, but it made sense. I was REALLY feeling the weight and heft of the water-balloon nut sack hanging down by my ass.

Thankfully, she loosed all my bonds and helped me out of the chair. Standing up and walking around with a huge-ass balloon dangling grotesquely between my thighs was absolutely surreal. I wondered if I could get a porn gig in this condition as the guy with nuts the size of a cantaloupe! I walked around a little, with bow-legged steps, careful not to pull on the IV lines--feeling the heavy swaying front to back, and alternately banging against my thighs.

I idly wondered what it would be like to fuck a woman with such a massive counterweight smacking into her ass. Or doggy style, would it swing forward enough to pound against her clit or pubic mound?

While I was busily pondering the mysteries of sex with a bowling ball sized meat sack, Oksana was re-configuring the exam table for a proctological examination. When fully arranged, I was instructed to step forward and kneel down on a newly attached knee rest, then bend forward and lay down on the table.

She used ankle restraints to secure my feet in place, wrist cuffs to keep my arms secured to the sides of the table, straps over my shoulders and back to keep me from wiggling too much, then used the hydraulic controls to raise the entire table and recline it. This had the effect of tilting me down at the head, and raising my ass up in the air so that I was positioned for easy access.

She stood behind me, and touched, stroked, and cupped my very heavy balls. As she teased my massive ball bag--I was really starting to love the sensation. I just wished my cock was equally proportioned. She had to bend her wrist around at an awkward angle, but she was able to stroke my very sore cock a few times. I tried to rock my hips in response but I just didn't have the freedom of motion.

She took out a huge role of medical tape. Drawing off a long strip and attached it firmly to my ass cheek, then pulled it taut and secured it to the table. She repeated this with the other cheek and the overall effect was to spread my ass open in very indecent fashion. She also took advantage of having her gloves off to take another big drink from her jug of water.

She snapped on a fresh pair of gloves and resumed teasing my stretched sack with one hand, then teased my crack with the lubricated fingers of her other hand.

She started at my tail bone and slid down to my perineum, moving around my anal ring rather than across it. She repeated this several times while cupping and hefting my balls. I was starting to get very turned on by her teasing. Her finger finally came to rest on my anal eye. She jabbed it sharply with her finger and I tensed in response. She teased some more and then slid her finger home. I grunted and groaned with the pleasure of being penetrated anally by my Mistress. She quickly added a second finger, and then a third.

"Very good my pet. You are getting better at opening up your various orifices for your Mistress. And that is good."

She then produced a large three bladed rectal retractor, a metal instrument designed to maximally dilate the anal sphincter. She held it up for my inspection, and exercised the blades a few times. Open to close. It was a terrifying looking tool, especially considering where it was about to go.

She positioned herself behind me and again I felt the cold kiss of metal. I tensed involuntarily in a perverse wink as though my anus was egging on my Mistress, begging for another foreign invasion.

The cold kiss became a cold French kiss as Mistress Nurse leaned into her work and applied real pressure. My body yielded, and suddenly I was breathing hard trying to relax, forcing myself to open up. She was turning a knob, slowly expanding the blades painfully.

I started telling myself out loud to "relax, open up, thankfully accept this gift." I pictured being on a beach, laid out on a comfortable chair, a drink in hand, listening to the ocean waves roll in. I was determined to show her how much I wanted this pleasure. And the pain. I wanted her to know that being her experimental patient was the greatest thrill of my life and I didn't want it to end.

But sometimes, like now--as she turned the knurled screw that forced the blades further apart, it was not easy to hold back my discomfort. Perhaps that's exactly the reaction she wanted. Maybe she got off on knowing she was hurting me and I was so bent on submission that I truly craved it.

Was I becoming a medical masochist? Was Mistress Nurse a sadist? In consideration, I think the answer to both questions was yes. Maybe not fully fledged yet, but definitely exploring the nest and peering over the edge, with terror and excitement at knowing I would soon be flying.

Or plummeting to the ground.

She kept up a slow but unremitting pace of expansion with the rectal retractor. It's hard to describe the feelings. A little like taking a huge crap after being constipated for several days. Stretched so wide but knowing that there would also be an intense sense of relief when my ordeal concluded.

Knowing that I was gaining ground and slowly improving. Her pronouncement that I was getting close gave me a sense of accomplishment and pride, and also soothed my nerves knowing that there wasn't much more to go.

The discomfort and pain kept growing in intensity though, by small degrees. She tried to reach up beneath my distended scrotum and stroke me as a pleasurable distraction, but it was just too big and the angle too awkward.

After what seemed like an entire geological era's worth of time, Mistress announced that I had succeeded in fully dilating. The instrument was fully extended and that I would now be given the pleasure of holding it while eating a late-night snack.

She released the straps across my back and shoulders, then climbed up onto the table with me. She was at the far end, almost sitting on top of the head rest. She sat astride the chair, like sitting in a saddle, with her legs hanging over each side and touching my arms. She leaned back on her hands and I bent down and offered my gratitude for her time and troubles in the form of the gift of my mouth and tongue. It was really difficult to get good contact with her though.

She pulled away and hopped down. this particular exam chair had a fully articulating head rest. She made adjustments, bringing it up and into position as a makeshift backrest. She climbed back on and leaned back against the backrest. The position was clearly more comfortable for her. She gripped the sides of the table and this time pulled her legs up and away in a position reminiscent of classical stirrups. The effect was that her hips rolled back more and gave me a much better angle of attack.

Her thick pussy lips were fully in bloom.

Drawing the profuse juicy folds into my mouth produced a click inside of me, deeply and silently. But it was the click of a key into a lock. It was yet another reminder that I was born to service a Mistress. Mistress Oksana had given me that gift, the clarity of true purpose.

Despite being hamstrung at a strange angle and having my hands still secured to the table, I was wildly enthusiastic as I licked, sucked, probed and dined on her perfect pussy.

It was a difficult angle to sustain for a long period though, my neck was getting sore. I applied all my experience, performing all the tricks she had taught me. As her moans increased in time with my efforts, I was rewarded with a surge of cream and the sounds of orgasmic bliss. I had done it! I was so pleased.

I turned my head to the side to work out a kink and was reminded of the pain in my stretched open anus. Mistress touched my face and whispered sensually "You must be thirsty from all this exertion". I nodded my head and weakly said "uh huh".

She placed a finger under my chin and applied pressure.

I got the hint.

I returned to her pussy, making a large "O" with my mouth, and latched onto her.

She grunted with pleasure "Yes my pet, you are learning so well."

I felt muscles move and her body shift slightly. It took several long moments, but I was swiftly rewarded with what was becoming my favorite tepid drink. It was like a medicinal concoction for the flu, only without the hint of lemon.

There wasn't as much this time, but I still felt full from the sheer volume of fluid. I lapped up every drop as her flow tapered and stopped. I resumed a lazy pace of licking her slit, careful to avoid her clit as it would likely still be tender. After a few minutes she got up.

"Time to check your progress my little porta-potty!"

She returned to her post between my legs and inspected her handy work. I was feeling VERY sore now, and felt stabs as she fiddled with the instrument. Thankfully she was unwinding the retention screw. I was relieved as soon as the pressure diminished. When the medieval torture device came out, I flexed and released my muscled ring several times.

"Oh look, your body misses me. It's inviting me inside" she teased.

"My body always misses you when not being stuffed in some way Miss."

I hoped my response didn't sound too lame... It was late and I expect we were both running low on energy.

"Well I shall have to give it what it needs then!"

I felt her probing digits again. This time she started with three fingers. They slipped in easily. She added a fourth and slid up to her knuckles with surprising ease. She drew back a little and added her thumb. She applied a steady series of rhythmic thrusts, trying to get her entire hand inside of me.

I felt myself trying to open up for her, I could tell she was advancing a millimeter at a time, but there came a point where the pain was too intense and I just couldn't take more. I expressed this too her and she reluctantly withdrew herself from my body.

However, she wasn't nearly done with our nocturnal journey into the nether depths of kink!

"With all that we will undertake in the future, I need assurance that everything is well with your colon. So, we are going to perform a rigid colonoscopy. The colonoscope is a stainless-steel tube about an inch in diameter and a foot long" (2.5cm x 0.3m) she explained.

She stepped up next to me and wielded the terrifying looking instrument. it was rather similar to the rigid cystoscope, only much larger in diameter. The tip was rounded, like the nose of a torpedo. She demonstrated how this tip (the obturator) was removable and would allow her to visualize my internals.

(insert photo of rigid colonoscope)

"Ordinarily, a colonoscopy is also performed under general anesthesia, but once again you don't have that benefit. You'll just have to suffer for my will, and pleasure."

She returned to stand behind me and I felt the cold touch of the scope, like a metallic tongue trying to soul-kiss my ass. I made a conscious effort to relax the sore muscles and allow yet another of the most intimate of invasions of my life to take place. As it slid in, she hit some kind of resistance. I felt a sudden stab of pain and tried to move to relieve the pressure. She drew back, adjusted the angle and pressed inward again.

This time she was able to get the instrument fully seated and the obturator removed to create an open channel to view my innards through. She snapped a viewing window into place on the exposed end to make an air tight seal. It was all uncomfortable, but tolerable. That is until she picked up the squeeze bulb and started pumping air into me.

"I have to inflate your colon so I can separate the walls and see every inch of the inside surface" she explained.

I heard and felt each pulse of air as she squeezed. For whatever reason, having a colon full of air is DRAMATICALLY more painful and unpleasant than having an ass full of water. I groaned and shifted, trying to get comfortable but I never could.

There came a sudden and very hard slap on my ass along with the admonition to stop moving. I clenched my eyes and focused on my breathing, trying to ignore the pain. She seemed to be pumping a LOT of air into me. My tummy was distending a great deal and it REALLY hurt.