Mistress of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being touched so sensually like that felt divine, and my dick continued to throb with anticipation and pleasure. Evidently my buttocks muscles were pretty knotted up, because Molly spent a tremendous amount of time kneading my ass, and carrying on with a metaphor about tangled vines, and embracing chaos while simultaneously being open to order.

While she focused mainly on the top of my buttocks, in time she did begin to lower her hands further down, pressing her thumbs in my crack while rotating her fingers over my cheeks. She did this until both of her thumbs were massaging my outer asshole, causing an otherworldly sensation. "Embrace all erogenous zones," she opined. "Be open and accepting. Be as the bear that enters a foreign cave. Be accepting of pleasure and desire."

She toyed my anus for some time without ever fully penetrating it, and when she pulled her hands off me, it was to ladle up some water to pour down my crack. The hot water felt a little uncomfortable on this sensitive part of my body, but it also felt pleasing in its own way, especially as it trickled down my balls.

With my testicles still moist from the healing oasis water, Molly lay her palm flat against them, and rubbed them affectionately. Placing her middle finger on the ridge of my scrotum, she gently traced a line over my balls, up to my ass crack. She then dug her middle finger in, only stopping when it lay pressed up against my anus. Using just the tip of her finger, she ran tiny circles around my opening while starting to fondle my balls with her other hand. "Would you like to embrace this pleasure?" she asked me.

I figured this was her way of asking if it was okay to finger me, so between moans I responded in the affirmative. While anal play wasn't entirely new to me, it had been nonexistent in my previous relationship, and the idea of having this desert seductress perform this naughty act on me turned me on to no end.

As my body was growing accustomed to this sexy, dirty action, Molly penetrated me with just the tip of her finger. However, she treated my scrotum far less gingerly, fondling my balls using a jellyfish-like motion where she cupped them with fingers spread wide before tightening her grip as she pulled them downwards. I could feel her breath on my back as she muttered, "Embrace your wicked seductress, your princess of sin, your mistress of desire. Submit to your lustful cravings, and in turn submit to me. Feel my embrace. I wish to probe you, to explore you, to give you a greater pleasure than you have ever known. Let me explore your most forbidden places."

With these words still lingering in the air, she started planting butterfly kisses and sweet licks on my butt cheeks, which led me to envision what it would feel like to have her lips on my opening with her tongue licking me lustfully in the dirtiest way. I didn't rule out the possibility, having accepted her as my mistress of desire, and I was willing to let her take complete control over where events may lead.

Therefore I was accommodating when she inserted the entire length of her finger up my rectum and massaged me from the inside. However, I can't say I was exactly prepared for the sensation, and my entire body clenched up, with my sphincter closing so tight I thought Molly's finger might get stuck. Sensing my sudden distress Molly stroked my cock gently a couple of times and said, "Let your mistress of desire relax you. Focus on the intensity of the pleasure. Focus on the joyous sensations in your big penis as I stroke you. I want to pleasure this beautiful dick. I want to fondle it, and explore every inch of it. Your manhood feels so strong and powerful in my hand. I am your mistress of desire, and I wish to service you."

The more she stroked me the more I loosened up, but she still fingered me rather slowly. Still the physical sensation of being pleasured in this way combined with the mental aspect of knowing a stranger was doing such a naughty thing to my ass contributed to giving me the most diamond-hard boner I'd ever experienced.

It was pure magic the way she was fondling my cock. I was no stranger to handjobs, but I had never hadmy cock stroked in that position before. Bent over and with my penis aiming straight down, as Molly gripped and pulled down on it, it was as though she were milking me. Her technique was so arousing, as she twisted her hand down my shaft, and then used the tips of her fingers to tickle the head.

A large amount of precum began to leak out, and wishing to extract all of it, Molly took her finger out of my ass, and used that hand to coddle my balls, lightly clutching them as she pulled down on my cock. "I love pleasing you in this way," she remarked. "I am your mistress of desire, and all I want is to gratify you. Release your juices. Show me that you appreciate this gratification."

Precum continued to leak out, and she spread it around the head of my cock, using just one finger to rub my frenulum intensely. Then with my cock naturally lubed up, she put the fingertips of both hands on my cock, and ran up and down the shaft, only making light, incremental contact. "I love how my mistress of desire pleasures me," I said reflexively, surprising myself.

"Your mistress loves to please you, to satisfy your every need. Listen to my words as they part from my lips and sail the desert winds to your ears. Think of how my lips part as the words form. Think of my lips. Imagine them on you. Pleasuring you, licking you, sucking you deeply. Think of my lips, inviting you into my mouth. Think of their warmth. Imagine the ecstasy of your big dick sliding in and out my lips. I'm your mistress of desire. Your princess of pleasure. My hands are here to gratify you. My lips are here to gratify you."

Her dirty talk worked its desired effect, and more than just precum started rising from my balls. "Oh my god!" I gasped as I furiously brushed her hands away from my cock. "Give me a second here."

I wasn't ready to come yet, especially given the prospect that a blowjob might be in store. Molly was well aware that she had taken me to the edge, and also wasn't ready to stop pleasuring me yet. Knowing that just touching my cock with a single finger was liable to make me explode, she focused all her efforts on my balls.

Evidently remembering our sexual escapade had begun as a mud massage, she dug some liquid mud from the bank of the hot springs, and spread it over my scrotum. Then making a ring with her thumb and index finger, she gripped my sac tightly. With the other hand she pulled my balls down, making them as compact as humanly possible. From there she tickled and teased them with her fingertips.

"Your testicles are like a pomegranate," she began. "Full of sweet juices, the nectar of life. I wish to taste your juices. To lap them up, to drink your vitality. Consider me drinking your juices. My lips on you, sucking you softly, licking you, giving you ecstasy. Do you desire this? Would you like me to massage you with my mouth?"

I had to take a reprieve from moaning to answer. "Wow...I...of course...yes," I stammered.

Leaving her run hand in its ring position, she pulled my balls backward, so that they stuck out behind my ass. The other hand resumed groping my cock, sliding down its length, but stopping short of the sensitive head. She then parted her lips and drew them to my balls. While I couldn't see the action, the feeling of wet kisses on my jewels was unmistakable.

She kissed each ball longingly and deeply, tenderly loving them with her lustful lips. I sighed with desire as she made out with balls, giving them french kisses and coating them with the juices of her mouth. While I didn't think the pleasure could get any greater, she proved me wrong by putting my balls in her mouth, one at a time, and sucking them with fervor. She savored every last inch of them, relishing the chance to perform this perverse act on me.

When she had finally gotten her fill of sucking my balls, she ordered me to sit up on the bank of the creek. I'd been so lost in the ecstasy of the moment, that standing up and turning around caused me to get a bit dizzy and disoriented, and I all but collapsed into a sitting position.

Molly let out an audible laugh, and took up a position between my legs. While I expected her to take my cock into her mouth at any second, she surprised me by instead rubbing more mud on my balls. She pleasured them with both hands at the same time, squeezing each one individually with just her fingertips. Once she felt this had teased me properly, she placed my sack between her palms and rubbed back and forth, like she was trying to start a fire with a stick.

Naturally she talked in her hypnotic tones the entire time. "Let the mud engross your pomegranate. Let its healing nature cleanse your juices. Let me fondle and embrace this part of you. For this is what makes you a man, and brings life into this world. This is the seed of creation, and it needs to be treasured, and gratified. Yours are so big and full of life. They deserve my pleasure. They deserve my lips, my gentle kisses, my love."

She continued her banter as she drew water from the springs, and let it trickle over my cock and balls. Then to make sure I was entirely clean, she ordered me to dip into the spring before returning to a sitting position. The hot water felt so inviting on my hardness, and almost felt like a prelude of what the sensation of being in Molly's warm mouth would feel like.

Then in another move that surprised me, Molly backed her sexy booty into my lap and sat down, making me wonder if she'd let me penetrate more than just her mouth. She grinded on my hard cock for a little, and arched her arms behind my head. She then simultaneously slid down my body and twisted around, until she was in a familiar place between my thighs.

Her pillowy lips were less than an inch from my cock, and they parted every so slightly. "I am your mistress of desire," she whispered, her breath billowing against my manhood. "I wish to pleasure you intimately, to take you into my mouth, to give ecstasy to your large endowment. I wish to taste you, and discover every inch of your penis with my tongue."

Taking my cock in her hand, she pressed it up against her cheek. "Let me feel the source of your power," she hushed. "May you share your power with me."

The next thing I knew my dick was resting on her closed lips. She opened them slightly, and I prepared to enter her warm, enticing mouth. But instead of sliding it in, she gave it a gentle kiss, before licking my frenulum and eventually my shaft. Her licks were like fairy kisses, and caused my cock to throb with desire.

Then with both hands planted firmly on my thighs, she finally took my cock into her mouth. Her deep love and passion for blowjobs soon became abundantly clear as her throat relaxed and she slid my erection deeper and deeper until it could go no further. Her sucking began to gradually accelerate, as she serviced me with tremendous passion.

Continuing her handless blowjob, my cock slid back and forth between her lips, like she was playing a trombone. She was sucking me as though she'd been stranded in the desert for days without water, and needed to use all her force to extract just the smallest drop of my juices. Up and down, up and down her head went as her massive breasts rubbed against my thighs. Her glistening, nude body made ripples in the water as she engulfed my throbbing dick.

While she could no longer hypnotize me with her soothing string of mantras, the way she caressed and guided my cock between her sensuous lips kept me in the trance I'd been in ever since the massage had begun. In my euphoria I'd forgotten that I had a backpack full of beer, so making certain not to let my dick fall out of Molly's mouth, I reached back to grab a cold brew.

So many pleasure synapses were firing all at once as I felt the combination of cool morning air on my skin, malty beer on my tongue, and Molly's loving lips on my penis. But Molly was so focused on bringing me pleasure that it took her over a minute to realize that I was drinking a beer. When she did finally notice, she removed her mouth from me for the first time since the blowjob had begun, and asked if she could have a sip.

I went to hand her the bottle, but she told me that wasn't what she meant. "Pour it down your cock," she said, before putting the tip of my penis in her open mouth to form a chute of sorts.

I did as I was told, and Molly sucked and licked all the suds off me. It was strange, yet oddly arousing. "Have a little more," I said, then proceeded to pour some beer on my balls, grab Molly's hair, and force her to lap it up.

It was the first time I'd really exercised any sort of power over Molly, and she didn't seem to enjoy it particularly. Perhaps wishing to restore the balance, she ordered me completely out of the hot spring, and on my knees. Then she took her place in a doggystyle position in front of me before cupping my balls in her hand. She was ravenous for my bulging erection, and instantly filled her mouth with my girth.

Getting sucked in this position was amazing, as I had tremendous visuals of Molly's big tits swaying in the desert wind, and her big, inviting ass with its sexy tan lines bouncing back and forth. Her hunger for my cock simply couldn't be satisfied, and her entire body quivered in a fury as she lent my cock every ounce of pleasure she had to give. She pleasured me in this position for what felt like an eternity before finally pulling away and giving me a sultry smile.

"I love massaging your big dick in this way," she began. "I love its taste, its thickness, and the pleasure it gives my lips. I love granting your sexual desires. I want to unburden you of all your stress. Submit to my pleasure. Let me please you. Share your power with me. Stand up like the man of power you are."

I did as I was told, and rose to my feet. Molly knelt before me and spoke. "Feel the mud on your toes. Let it course through you, and enrich you. Let it etch itself into your memory so you will always remember this oasis and the pleasure you experienced here. Embrace the mud and the memories so that you will always remember this blowjob, and how your gorgeous cock felt as I hugged it with my mouth. Embrace the joining of two souls, as two bodies become one, joined together by your dick and my mouth. May you feel the eternity of this blowjob."

She gave my balls some playful kisses and licks before taking my length in her mouth once more. Her head bobbed back and forth while her hands explored my thighs and scrotum. Eventually one hand found a resting place on my right thigh, while with her other hand she started fingering herself. Then when she was nice and wet, she took that same hand and reached between my legs so that her hand was gripping my ass with her middle finger in my crack.

Using her hand she pulled my body closer, guiding me as I slowly and rhythmically fucked her mouth. She let out loud, almost guttural moans as I thrust my dick through her lips. Then in her passion she pressed her finger up against my anus and massaged vigorously, much rougher than when she'd played with it earlier.

At this my entire body beside my cock went limp and I finally fell completely within Molly's spell. She may have been my mistress of desire, but she had complete control over me. Focusing her finger entirely on my opening, she massaged deeper and deeper until just the tiniest sliver of her finger was inside me.

My dick pulsed wildly in her mouth, and my knees began to give out. I put both hands on her head and pulled her in so close that her lips were touching my torso. At the exact same she shoved the entire length of her finger up my ass, and gave my balls one last, monumental squeeze.

At that moment cum burst out of me like a geyser, and shot down Molly's throat. It was far and away the most powerful sensation I've ever felt, and it completely drained me. In fact, as I came my legs gave out entirely, and I began collapsing to the desert floor. Molly simultaneously attempted to steady me down and swallow load after load that was erupting from my dick.

She had more success achieving the former, and once I was lying in the mud my dick was no longer between her lips. Still, the jizz was rifling out of my cock, shooting as high as two feet in the air. Molly recovered quickly, plopping down on top of me so that her fat, luscious ass was right on my face and her mouth was around my hardness. My body convulsed like I was having a seizure, and with every convulsion Molly extracted more cum from me.

As she swallowed my juices her vivacious ass rippled across my face. She was moaning so loud you would've thought she was the one cumming, although I was probably grunting even louder. It's hard for me to say, since I was so lost in the moment.

Being a slave to the pleasure, I have no idea how long this continued on for, but when I finally stopped convulsing Molly took her mouth off me. We both let out simultaneous deep breaths, and as soon as I was done exhaling, my cock started spurting some more. "Holy shit!" I exclaimed, while Molly quickly rushed to suck me some more.

Molly sucked me and sucked me, squeezing my balls with vigor until she was finally convinced I was fully drained. Perhaps this was the final step of her spell because lying there in the desert mud I lost all ability to control my body or emotions. My dick was still rock hard, and pointing straight up towards the sky, and the only thought pulsing through my head was how badly I wanted my lucky cock to experience even more pleasure.

I was insatiable, like a dog in heat, and was suddenly fully aware that the ass of a beautiful amazon was wagging around right in front of my face. Reflexively I buried my face in this flawless ass, and started licking Molly's pussy. She sucked my cock a little more to show she appreciated the gesture, and this got me all kinds of revved up.

With the trance that I was in, I swear I would've fucked a hole in the ground if it was deep enough. But luckily that wasn't an option, and I was overcome by the urge to stick my dick deep in Molly's ass.

I forcefully threw her off me, and positioned myself behind her. Next I grabbed her and pinned her head to the mud. Holding my iron hard rod, I pressed it up against her snatch in an attempt to satisfy my insatiable desires. But just as I was about to insert myself, Molly pulled away. "Relax, relax" she repeated over and over, with a calm that suggested I wasn't the first of her clients to find myself in this position.

"Focus on the ripples of the water. Listen to the lush winds of the desert. Contemplate the horizon, its peaks and infinite possibilities. Relax. Let your mistress of desire caress you," she said while kneeling behind me.

"Relax," she said, massaging my shoulder and lower back. "The desert is sparse. We must learn to accept what we're given and desire nothing more. Relax, and accept the pleasure I give you. Do not force it."

In deed her words were calming me down, as were the gentle strokes she was giving my penis. "Accept my mouth once more. Accept its pleasures, and the way it makes love to your big, horny dick."

She then spun me around and provided more oral service on my cock. Instead of deepthroating my entire length as she'd down before, she sucked me oh so tenderly and sweetly, focusing almost entirely on my mushroom tip. Her tongue swirled around it as though she were eating ice cream on a hot summer day, coating my penis with the warm juices of her mouth.

As insatiable as my need had been to get off again, her desire to suck me, to massage my dick with her lips was greater. She sucked softly but with passion, and within a minute I was cumming again, letting her drink my nectar.