Mistress of Siren Cove Ch. 01-03

Story Info
Elysia and Andrew are on a sailboat that is pirated.
4.9k words
4.55
1.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony0591
Tony0591
138 Followers

This is a romance/fantasy about women who have the power of the siren and use it to control and take pleasure from men. It is set in the real world of today. It focuses on one of these women, who seeks to find a man who can see past her siren allure and love the real woman he finds inside. It is an allegory of modern love, which often focuses too much on the superficial. There is sexual activity in this story, but none of it is explicit. The story is being published in chapters as it is being written. Everyone is over 18.

*************

Chapter 1: Honeymoon Interrupted

The sailboat slid quietly through the calm waters of the Caribbean, carrying just enough canvas to have steerage. It was midnight, and the small swells glistened, reflecting the moon and stars. Elysia and Andrew were beginning the second week of a private cruise, and so far, the weather had been perfect. They loved the nights, especially when the breezes were mild.

Elysia, dark haired, blue-eyed, tall, and slender, lay on the deck, while her new husband, Andrew, stood at the rail and looked at the sea. Fresh from making love under the night sky, they were both naked. Elysia admired the toned athletic body of her husband, white under the lights from above.

They were the only two passengers on this luxury sailboat, which was manned by a crew of three. When Andrew booked the two-week island cruise, he was guaranteed that the crew was trained not to see what the passengers did during their private moments. With this assurance he and Elysia made love to each other all over the boat, and when not doing that, they sometimes sunbathed on the deck. Even when a crewman brought drinks to the couple, they had the feeling that the man saw nothing.

They married just before starting the cruise. Elysia, 22, was a first-year associate with a Chicago law firm, and Andrew, 35, was a client of the firm. He had just retired from a 20-year career as a professional tennis player and was rich from prize money and endorsements. She was assisting on a legal dispute relating to a product endorsement contract with a major manufacturer of tennis rackets. A few weeks into the case, she and one of the firm's partners lunched with Andrew, and he immediately asked her out on a date. The firm permitted them to date on the condition that she be taken off his case. Since she was playing only a minor role, she had no problem being reassigned. Three months later they were married.

Andrew looked at his bride lying on the deck cushions that served as the bed on which they played out their passion. He could not believe a woman of such beauty was his wife. Yes, he was rich, and he was handsome and had bedded many beautiful women, but none of them came close to matching his wife. He looked at her bare figure, and to him it seemed to glow with a light of its own. He asked himself, for the thousandth time, how was it possible that she had accepted him?

Elysia saw him looking at her and beckoned for him to return. He joined her, lay beside her, took her in his arms, and they kissed. Even if they wanted to, the crew could not hear what they whispered to one another, the delicate exchange of words that only lovers share. Their soft voices murmured and flowed with the rhythm of the sounds made by the sea and the sails. He stroked her breasts and kissed her neck, focusing only on giving her pleasure. His body stirred with desire, and he imagined the tender merging of their bodies as the boat glided through the night.

Suddenly, the boat and the sea were lit up by a bright light that pierced the darkness, searching for and illuminating the sailboat, as well as the lovers. The couple sat up and shielded their faces from a light so powerful that it brought pain to their eyes. Fear froze them in place, as they heard shouts, and saw people climbing over the railing and onto the deck. The intruders were silhouetted in the intense light and seemed to be phantoms climbing from a pit.

Five people climbed aboard, all with sidearms and wearing masks. Two rushed to the helm, and two down into the crew quarters. The helmsman was quickly subdued, and in a few minutes the two remaining crew members were herded onto the deck. The entire process was swift and efficient. While the crew was being rounded up, one person came over to Elysia and Andrew.

"Put on your robes, please." It was a woman's voice, and surprisingly gentle.

They did as they were told, and the two stood up, Andrew solid and stoic, and Elysia leaning against him, shaking.

"I am taking you to your cabin. Please follow me," said the woman, who, like the others was masked, all in black, and armed.

She led them to the guest cabin area, without hesitation, as if she knew the boat well. Once at the cabin door she indicated that they should enter, and they did. Elysia and Andrew, their honeymoon turned to horror, were now at the mercy of a woman who seemed calm and unhurried, but whose intentions were unknown.

Then the woman said, "Do not worry, neither of you will be harmed." Then she shut and locked the door from the outside.

In the cabin, Elysia and Andrew clung to each other, their minds awash in fear and confusion.

Elysia looked at Andrew. "What's this?" she cried. "What do they want, and what are they going to do to us?"

Andrew tried to calm her, "She said we will not be harmed. If they wanted to get rid of us, they could have just tossed us overboard. We can only pray that they're not murderers, and just want the boat. They are masked and we can't identify them; so maybe they'll just drop us off someplace."

Elysia appreciated him trying to calm her, but her mind was still overwhelmed by fear. She lay down, and Andrew lay down as well, holding her tightly to him. Shortly they felt a change in the movement of the boat. Having been on her for a week, they could tell that more sail had been added and they were moving fast in the water. "To where?" they wondered.

Once the boat was underway, and from the sound of it, moving swiftly, the door was unlocked and opened. The woman, still wearing a mask and sidearm, entered.

She spoke kindly, but firmly, "I want to apologize for intruding on your voyage like this. The helmsman says you are on a honeymoon cruise. You will not be harmed by us. We need a few days to reach our destination, and when we get there, you will be set free, with your belongings. We are pirates, yes, but we only want the boat. We are not murderers. Soon you will be allowed on deck to enjoy as much comfort as this boat will offer, under the circumstances. If you need anything, press the button for the crew."

The woman then left the cabin, and the door was once again locked. A number of hours passed, and then the movement of the sailboat changed again, and they appeared to have stopped. This was confirmed by the sound of the anchor being lowered. Andrew looked out of the small porthole and saw that it was light. He also saw that they were becalmed in a small bay. An hour later, the door opened and Peter, one of the original crew members, who also served as cook, brought in their normal breakfast trays, containing toast, fruit, yogurt, and coffee.

"What's going on, Peter?" asked Andrew. The man shook his head, said nothing, and left. They heard the door lock.

They ate a little, then lay down next to each other, waiting for what would happen next.

Chapter 2: The Night Voyage

During the day, Elysia and Andrew held each other, slept, ate, showered, and did all of the normal things, but were not permitted on deck. The boat lay the entire day in the little bay, and the only movement was its gentle rocking on the swells that entered the bay and washed up onto the beach. Time seemed to stretch as they remained captive in the airless cabin.

They could hear activities going on in the boat periodically, and the lapping of the bay waters against the hull. But the silence inside their cabin was interrupted only by their whispered fears and speculations as to what would happen when they left the boat. They wondered about where they would be, and how they would get home. The words the woman spoke to them offered some comfort, but they did not trust her, and dark thoughts continually intruded into their talk.

Peter brought in their normal lunch, and the door was again locked behind him. They both ate a little in silence. Then they dozed, Elysia clinging to Andrew, making a silent plea for reassurance and protection. An hour later, the door opened, and the masked woman stood there.

She looked at Andrew and said, "Come with me."

The woman's gaze was steady and commanding as she motioned for Andrew to come forward. He continued to sit next to Elysia, giving off an air of refusing to move unless he received further explanation from the woman. He thought he could overpower her, if necessary, but he knew that armed men probably stood in the hallway, waiting for a word from her. Ultimately, they were powerless. He wanted some assurance, however, if for no other reason than to calm Elysia's fears.

"What about Elysia?"

"Elysia will stay here. Do not worry, neither of you will be harmed. I just need you to come with me. There is a task you must perform that will take an hour or so."

Elysia and Andrew looked at each other. Elysia was scared. "I don't want you to go, Andrew."

"I can't go," he said to the woman. "Look how frightened she is."

The woman walked over, sat next to Elysia, and put an arm around her shoulder. "Don't worry Elysia, I just need Andrew for a small task. He will not be harmed, and neither will you. You have my promise that I will bring him back safe to you. The last thing any of us want to do is hurt you."

Elysia looked into her eyes, and despite the mask, saw that the woman was either sincere or a wonderful actor. Then she sadly nodded. She believed he would not be harmed but was certain something was going to happen to him. With a heavy heart and a lingering kiss Andrew followed the woman, leaving Elysia behind, her eyes wide with fear and confusion.

Andrew was led into another cabin, and the woman shut the door. Inside the cabin, the air was thick with apprehension, and then the woman began humming a little tune. Andrew listened to the sound as the woman removed her mask, and he saw she was beautiful, with dark hair, crystal blue eyes, and sensuous lips. Still humming, she began removing her clothes. The sound was pleasant and soothing, as he watched the woman fully disrobe, unveiling a sleek body. Then she lay back on the bed, her tanned body beautifully displayed to him against a snow-white sheet.

"Andrew, my name is Antoinette, and you will now pleasure me."

This demand, which would have been incredible a short time ago, seemed quite natural, and almost expected. It was as if he had been waiting for permission from her. Still, he did not want to do it. He thought of Elysia and how making love to this woman would wound her. Without willing it, however, he began to undress. Then, what began as reluctant acquiescence slowly turned into desire, and then an eagerness to please this woman before him. He spent the next hour giving her as much pleasure as he knew how, and her body responded to him with quivering delight. Once she was satiated, she told him to use her body for his own pleasure, but to do it quickly. He gladly took her and satisfied his own need, like a man who had never before known a woman.

"Take a shower now and wash my scent off your body. And when she asks you, tell Elysia I wanted only to talk about tennis. Also, after you leave this room, you will forget my face."

Afterward, one of the armed men led Andrew back to the cabin. Elysia had been anxiously waiting for him and rushed to him once the cabin door closed. They embraced and kissed, then Andrew sat on the edge of the bed with Elysia's head on his shoulder.

"I was so afraid for you," said Elysia, "even after the woman said that you'd not be harmed. What did she want?" Elysia's question, innocent yet concerned, was a blow to Andrew. Torn between honesty and a sudden need to do as Antoinette said, he chose the latter, telling a lie that tasted of betrayal on his tongue.

"I was alright. By the way, her name is Antoinette. She just wanted to talk about tennis. She also wanted to know if I could give her a little lesson while we're still on the boat. I told her that would be OK."

Guilt weighed on him, as he remembered the pleasure he found with Antoinette. He rationalized enjoying his time with her as something he had to do to keep Elysia safe, but he could not ignore a guilty desire to see Antoinette again. While offering assurances to Elysia, making her feel safe, the weight of his secret opened a chasm between them.

"Elysia, I think Antoinette's a good person, except for being a pirate. I believe her now when she says that we'll be OK, and I think that we should forget about everything and just try to enjoy our time on the boat."

Elysia nodded, not fully believing him, but feeling less afraid. They both lay back on the bed, holding each other, and she took comfort in him being there. He held her close, caressing her in the way he knew would give her pleasure. He kissed her as he gently touched her body, and she could tell that desire was building in him. She could not help but respond and was almost able to forget about their precarious situation as they undressed each other and made love.

The boat sat in the little bay all day long, and it had gotten hot in the cabin. The arrival of Peter, a now familiar face from the crew, seemed almost a return to normalcy. The meal he brought was a small comfort, a brief pause in their ordeal. Dinner was half a bottle of wine, fried fish, bread, salad and fruit. Throughout dinner, Andrew seemed, if not cheerful, at least more confident in their future. This was a change in his mood that began after his meeting with Antoinette, and it was infectious. Elysia's anxiety was much less, and they were able to enjoy the meal.

As they finished their wine, they saw their little porthole darken, and then they heard noises of the anchor being drawn up and sails being set. They heard the engine turning and felt movement. Soon they felt the boat heel over as the wind took the sails. Then, the door opened, and Antionette was there again.

"I am so sorry we had to keep you below for so long. Please forgive me. You are now free to go up on deck. I'm sure you will be glad to get away from this hot cabin."

"Thank you, Antoinette," said Andrew. Elysia was not inclined to thank her for anything, but nodded at her, and followed Andrew up the hatch to the deck.

It was night, and there was little to see in the water surrounding them. Elysia turned to look back to where they had come from, hoping to see the island they had just left, but the sky was cloudy. They took seats in the stern and looked forward, watching the sails billowing in the wind, and the helmsman, who kept one eye on the computer screen in front of him, which displayed their course, while with the other eye watched the sails. He was one of the original three crew members of this ship. Peter, both cook and sailor, was on deck, and periodically adjusted the trim of the sails. The other crew member, and the people who had pirated the boat, appeared to be lounging on the deck forward of the main sail.

One of the pirates came back to them carrying a small pitcher of cool drinks. "Annie says you are probably thirsty." He seemed friendly enough and we thanked him.

"I'm starting to think Antoinette told the truth when she said they just want the boat and are going to drop us off someplace. For criminals they do not seem that bad," Elysia suggested.

"They're not going to harm us," replied Andrew. "I would just like to know where we are going and when we are going to get there."

As they sailed along, they sometimes saw small islands far off, and they saw two larger islands with scattered lights. Elysia and Andrew, of course, had no idea where they were, and hoped that the helmsman did.

They sat with each other through the night, talking quietly, and getting sleepy. They had been up all night and were nodding off as a dim light began to grow on the eastern horizon, signaling a new day.

As the light grew, they approached another island. This is when Peter came to them. "We are going to anchor in a small bay," pointing to the island. "We are going to hide there during the coming day, and you two need to stay below decks."

"It's going to get hot in there," Elysia complained. "Why can't we just stay up here, and maybe go for a swim in the bay when we anchor?"

"I don't know," replied Peter. "I am just telling you what Miss Antoinette says."

"OK," said Andrew, "let's get below. I need to sleep."

Elysia looked at him, a little annoyed, then decided it was easier to go along with this, whatever it was. They slept until noon, when Peter brought lunch. Then they sat or dozed in the hot cabin until mid-afternoon. Elysia fell asleep wearing only panties, and her body was filmed in sweat. Sleep eluded Andrew, however. It was chased away by the haunting echo of his actions and the unsettling desire for more. This is when Antoinette came to the cabin and asked Andrew to again come with her for a while. Elysia wanted to know if she could come too, but Antoinette said no, only Andrew.

A little more than an hour later he returned, wearing a strangely pleased expression. With this second secret meeting with Antoinette, for that is how Elysia thought of it, the feeling grew in her of something that was terribly wrong.

"What were you doing this time?" asked Elysia.

His response was guarded, tainted by the threat of consequences for their relationship, and only served to heighten her concerns. "She has a tennis racket, and I was teaching her how to hold it, and the correct way to swing. She says that tennis is popular on her island."

To Elysia, the way he was acting, and the way he referred to Antoinette were strange, but she was too tired to give it much thought.

When they made sail that night, they both went back up on deck, once again glad to be out of the stuffy cabin. As they sailed along, they saw no islands of any kind. They appeared to be in the open sea, far from any place. At around 2 in the morning, they were both asleep, lying on a large cushion on the deck, when they were awakened by a crewman.

"We are here, mister and misses, we are here."

They stood up and, looking forward, saw the bulk of a moderate sized island in the near distance. The boat was headed directly to a place where lights shone out.

"Well, here we are, wherever this is. I hope it doesn't take too long to get to an airport so we can fly home," said Elysia.

"I'll make it up to you, my love. A nice safe honeymoon with no pirates," murmured Andrew.

The boat glided under the power of its engine into a small bay and docked at a long pier. Elysia and Andrew followed Antoinette off the boat, leaving their belongings on board for the crew to bring. As soon as Elysia and Andrew, along with Antoinette, disembarked, the vessel that had been their prison, along with the original crew and guard, pulled away from the pier and motored out of the cove. It was still night, and they planned to sail to a neighboring island where, at a covered dock, a specialized team, efficient and methodical in their approach, would meticulously deconstruct the boat and salvage its parts. The salvagers recognized the impossibility of retaining or selling the sailboat as a whole. Its parts, however, were a different story.

The sailboat was to be stripped of anything of value. The furnishings that had once cradled guests in luxury, the sails that had caught the wind with grace, masts that had stood tall against the horizon, and the engine that had pulsed with life--all would be removed, destined to be used in other vessels. Also to be salvaged were the top-quality materials and state-of-the-art navigation equipment, which could easily be sold or used in another boat. The decking, plumbing, controls, and fine wood paneling likewise could be turned into cash for the pirates. The only thing left would be the hull, which would be hauled out to sea at night and sunk.

Tony0591
Tony0591
138 Followers
12