Mistress of Siren Cove Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony0591
Tony0591
136 Followers

As the power awakened in her, Elysia spent more and more time practicing it. Antoinette sat with her in places where there were men, helped her focus that power, and guided her in sensing the effect she was having on the different men. She liked practicing her power on the various men around her, watching how they responded, and enjoying the attention they gave to her. It was like a toy. Antoinette kept telling her that her siren sisters were often called upon to use that power for serious purposes, but while she was learning, she could not think of that.

After three weeks of practice, Elysia had an opportunity to use the power on a man to get something she really needed. The probate appeared to be stalling because of continual objections from Andrew's brother. The brother was bitter that he would receive so little from Andrew's estate, even though he and Andrew had been on bad terms for years. He had no legal right to more, but he was making trouble with his objections to every step of the process and delaying the proceedings.

Elysia was in a meeting where the man was complaining again, and Antoinette sat next to her for emotional support, at Elysia's request. Antoinette whispered instructions into her ear as Elysia directed her power at him. As she felt him respond to her, his expression softened, and he even smiled at Elysia.

After the meeting, he asked Elysia to come out with him, and she agreed but insisted Antoinette must come as well. The three enjoyed dinner and drinks and then went back to his hotel room. To Elysia, he was not an attractive man, but when the three were in bed together, with Antoinette's instruction, Elysia used her power to guide him, as he kissed and touched her body. With each touch, her power grew until they were both enveloped in it, and within it he experienced the joy of giving her the intense pleasure she received. As her body shook with waves of ecstasy, his body surged with the pleasure of what he was doing for her. Finally, she allowed him to join with her body, and she accepted his essence as it poured into her. When he was quiet, she whispered into his ear, "You are mine now," as instructed by Antoinette, which completed the binding.

Then she watched as he pleasured Antoinette. She enjoyed the sight of Antoinette's naked body, as it received every loving attention the man could give her. As she looked at the woman she formerly hated, she found that the power had burned all the hate and anger away, and she kissed her tenderly, knowing that now they were sisters.

As they left the man's room, Elysia said, "You will drop all of your objections to the probate, and you will forget that Antoinette and I were ever in this room. Do you understand?"

"Yes," he said with a smile, and he repeated her instructions back to her. Satisfied that the binding would hold for at least a few days, they left. The next day he called the lawyers to let them know he was dropping his objections and allowing the probate to proceed. He admitted that he and his brother did not like each other and there was no reason for him to expect anything else from the estate.

With this final hurdle to the probate process overcome, Elysia could now leave Chicago and return to the island. The probate would go on for another year, without the need for Elysia to remain there. In the end, Elysia's share of the estate would be $30 million, which was money that Andrew could use to advance the goals of the island if he wanted to.

After they got home from their time with Andrew's brother, the two women slept together, holding each other like loving sisters. There was no ill feeling between them. As Elysia lay there, she felt warm inside, as if Antoinette was really her sister. She felt she needed this if she was to continue living on the island, learning the ways of the sirens.

Antoinette, for her part, had lived with the anxiety that Elysia might take some kind of revenge on her for her part in kidnapping her and Andrew. This anxiety was no longer there.

As her work in Chicago was drawing to a close, the island called to Elysia. As she prepared for her eventual return, she felt the weight of her heritage, and the legacy of power and responsibility that her mother had spoken of. It was a legacy that she was only beginning to understand, and a force that was now awake in her, guiding her steps towards a destiny that she could not see or imagine.

Continue..... Ch. 08

Tony0591
Tony0591
136 Followers
12