Mistress of Siren Cove Ch. 16-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother and daughter held the hands of the Goddess and felt power surge into them. They knew that this was the power to see and feel energy, and this would help them locate him. Their minds seemed to expand as their awareness of the energies of the world increased. Now they could clearly feel the cultist energy, far away. They saw where the cultists were, and searched this area in their minds, looking for an energy that was not the cultists. They were looking for the energy of Connor. They found it, weak, but clear.

Then the Mother Goddess was gone, and the sun was rising in the east. The fire had gone out and the two women lay naked on the grass, holding each other's hands. They looked at each other, wondering what had happened.

"Did the Goddess come to us?" asked Elysia, not knowing if she dreamt of or really saw the mother, but wishing with all her heart that what she saw was real and true.

"She came to us," said her mother, firmly. "She came, and now we know. We must act quickly if we are to save this island. Come, we must meet with our people and figure out exactly what the cultists are trying to do, and we have to know everything about the place where he is being held."

Continued.... Ch. 19