Mistress Rhona Ch. 03

Story Info
Mistress Rhona and friends use me in the upstairs bedroom.
4k words
4.26
9.2k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 01/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My newly reddened ass still hurts as I lie face up on the massage table with the butt plug still in my ass. But at least the belting had stopped and my cock was free of the chastity cage. Now, however, the rest of me was restrained instead of just my cock. With my legs spread apart, my cock and balls even more vulnerable than before. I was uneasy, make that scared, but excited.

I was blindfolded and naked in front of four mistresses and a female sub and exposed to the mistresses whims. I felt hands all over me. I had no way of knowing who whose hands belonged to which mistress.

I assumed Mistress Rhona was there, and perhaps Jenny, the-unseen-by-me female sub who had used me earlier and who had just severely belted my ass. She earlier told me her name, but ordered me not to tell anyone else that she had identified herself to me.

There apparently were three other mistresses, one or two of whom I may have seen among those I met earlier downstairs, perhaps including the mistress who had so familiarly played with my then caged cock downstairs. but I didn't know for certain. Mistress Rhona was doing a good job of keeping me off balance.

Hands were running all over me. Two were stroking my cock, one occasionally slowly pumping it, and two were caressing my nipples. Two were running up and down my inner thighs sending my body down the road to serious pleasure.

One mistress held my head and kissed me deeply, her tongue penetrating my mouth and caressing my tongue and lips, sucking me and pleasuring me. She left no doubt which of the two of us was in charge of the kiss. Was this the submissive who had cum on my face and prohibited me from cleaning it? Or was it a mistress who wanted to taste her drying cum? I had no clue.

My current situation was much more pleasant than what happened when I was lying on the table with my ass being whipped. The mistresses laughed as they discussed how hard my cock was becoming and how I was responding to their ministrations.

One unknown mistress leaned close and whispered into my ear, "How does it feel knowing that we can do whatever we want to you, and you don't even know who we are? You are such a pussy."

I replied, "Yes, Mistress. I'm embarrassed, but also scared and excited. I feel out of control, which somehow feels warm and comforting. I trust Mistress Rhona to respect my limits, but she is stretching them."

"Good, slave. But you shouldn't feel too comfortable. I read your Femdom Questionnaire. You've given up a lot about yourself. You're a slut. There's so much to work with. Who knows what I might do. I might even slap your balls. That's on your list, you know."

I shuddered and involuntarily cringed. I tried to put my legs together, but couldn't because of the restraints. The unknown mistress continued, "Now, so I can get to know you better, tell me about the worst punishment you've ever received."

I hesitated briefly before deciding hesitation was not a good strategy.

I replied, "That had to be the time a mistress ignored my safe word. She had me tied down on a bed and began cropping my ass. It was hard, way too hard. And it seemed to go on forever. I later looked in a mirror and saw she not only made my ass bleed in five or six different places, but also put stripes on my back, which was on my hard no list. Needless to say, that was the last time she and I played."

"Wow. That's intense. I'm sorry she ignored your limits. That's horrible. Let me give you this much comfort tonight: Those here always honor safe words and limits. But we are free to use you any way we want within those limits. Now, another question, what is the most embarrassed you have ever been."

She was really trying to strip away my defenses,as if she didn't already know a lot from the questionnaire.

"Hmm. That would probably be the time I spent a weekend with a mistress. When I arrived she told me that I would not be allowed use the bathroom inside the house that weekend. She had a fenced back yard. She assigned me a small area in a far corner of the year to use when I needed to pee."

I paused. My cock was still being stroked and I got lost in the sensation. The mistress ordered me to continue.

"Yes, Mistress. Well, it was winter and I had to go outside naked to pee. And I had to ask permission each time before going outside. Sometimes she gave me permission, but not every time.

"She had some friends over that first night and I twice had to ask her in front of them for permission to pee. She made me strip in front of them before going out. Snow was on the ground. I asked her if I could at least leave my shoes on, but she said no. I fact, she added to my embarrassment and discomfort by instructing me to clean my cock and balls with snow before returning to the house."

I continued, "After I finished, I turned around to come back in and everyone was at the window watching me. It was the most I've ever been humiliated."

Several mistresses and perhaps even Jenny applauded my confession. One said, "That's the way it should be. You should have to pay a price to pee. If a mistress deigns to let you do something you want to do, you should do something for her."

The unknown mistress who asked me the question laughed and agreed, "That's as it should be. Slaves should do what their mistresses say. And they deserve to be humiliated and subjected to discomfort from time to time. I only wish I could have been there to laugh at you."

Mistress Rhona chimed in. "Maybe I will let you do something like that to him the next time he's here."

Applause again. Several said they wanted to watch.

Finally, as if at some silent command, everyone stopped stroking, caressing and kissing. I bucked up, seeking contact with my cock again, but there was none. After a few seconds of my humping air, Mistress Rhona spoke.

"Ladies, are we having fun yet?'

Several voices agreed.

"Pet, you surely don't us expect us to devote any more time to your pleasure, do you? Watching you fuck the air makes me so happy."

I sighed and said, "Mistress Rhona, I'm here for your pleasure, not mine."

I hated saying those words, but knew it was expected of me. In fact, I craved the pleasure again.

"Good. Your expectations are properly focused."

Another mistress spoke, "Here are the markers."

Mistress Rhona replied, "Excellent! Let's get started."

With that, I felt hands on me again, but not the pleasurable touches I felt before.

"Pet, I am going to mark you now. We have black permanent laundry markers. We are going to write on your body to brand you as our slave. They won't wash off for at least a week."

I squirmed, though wasn't able to move far since all my limbs were completely restrained. I had heard of slaves being physically branded, but I had no desire for either the pain or permanency of that. My safe word was on the tip of my tongue, but, fortunately, I didn't have to use it.

Mistress Rhona said, "I'm going first. I'm writing 'SLUT' in big letters across your chest. You do know that's what you are, don't you? You've allowed yourself to be naked in front of five gorgeous women. We can see and touch every inch of your body. And you can't see any of us."

With that, I felt someone's hand run up between my legs and move the butt plug out an inch or two and then jam it back in. The other mistresses laughed and taunted me.

One said, "Excellent 'show and tell', Carole. Oops, I guess I let that one out of the bag, didn't I?"

Another mistress, apparently Carole, replied, "No harm done, I suppose. I don't care that he knows my name since he didn't see me downstairs."

Mistress Rhona placed her hands on my chest and said, "Let's get started."

She called out each letter as she wrote "SLUT" on my chest. Once she finished, she caressed my nipples momentarily and then suddenly pinched and twisted them.

"Aren't you going to thank me, pet."

"Yes, Mistress Rhona. Thank you for properly labeling me."

"Nice, pet. Who wants to go next?"

One mistress squealed and said, "I'm next."

A pair of hands rubbed my belly as if measuring for where to start writing. She selected a spot just north of my public area and spelled out her word.

"C... U... N... T. And now an arrow pointing downward so people will know where your cunt is. There. Finished. He looks much better than he did before."

There was a murmur of agreement. Another voice, I believe it was Carole from before, the mistress I had not seen downstairs, said. "I'm next. She grabbed my cock, stroked it gently up and down and said, "Look here at the cap of his cock. You know how people say they look like rain hats. His looks like a young Ringo Starr."

There was laughter and agreement.

Her touching my cock made it even harder than it was before. Her hand felt good. She pumped it a couple of times.

She then laughed again and said, "I'm going to put eyes and mouth on it and then an early Beatles mop top. He's going to look so stylish. If any of you wants to fuck him later, you will know that you have one of the Beatles inside you."

She then turned and said to Jenny. "You're the only sub girl here, so I need to put you to work. Hold his cock steady while i do my artwork."

"Yes, Mistress," she replied and a moment later Jenny grabbed my cock with her soft, cool hands. Without thinking, I arched upward seeking a caress from her. That stopped quickly when a hand slapped my balls. It may have been Carole or it may have been Jenny adding more pain to what she had inflicted on my ass earlier.

I felt strokes from the marker as it drew Ringo on the tip of my cock. When she finished, she trust the tip of the pen a half inch or so into my hole. It didn't go far, just far enough to scare me since I had no idea how far she planned to stick it in, and I had no ability to prevent whatever she wanted to do.

Mistress Rhona's voice suddenly came into my left ear. "Your questionnaire said you were open to trying sounding. You just got a small taste of that. Next time we won't stop with just a tip inside you."

While the Ringo art session was going on, someone's tongue kissed and then assaulted my mouth again. I love passionate kisses and could feel my cock and my nipples harden even more. She licked the area around my mouth tasting some of Jenny's cum in the process.

Carole and Jenny were occupied further down on my body, and since I heard Mistress Rhona's voice in my left ear, I knew it wasn't any of them, but one of the two unknown mistresses, but I didn't know either of them anyway, and didn't know what either looked like or whether I had seen them downstairs earlier, in my situation I suppose it made no difference who they were. They were going to do what they were going to do.

I did ponder whether it was the mouth that had been there earlier or whether someone new was controlling me there. As before, I was purely in response mode. I had no control over the kiss. Her tongue licked over my teeth as if she was claiming each and every one of them. She thrust her tongue into me again and then suddenly pulled it out.

Carole finished, but Jenny was still holding my cock. I suppose that was because no one told her to stop. Or perhaps she was just enjoying it. She worked a few strokes up and down, enough to tease, but not enough to provide steady pressure.

"My turn," another voice said.

"Okay, make it good," Mistress Rhona said. "You're up."

"Oh, don't worry about that. Here goes. We'll start with an S."

I felt her draw on me and then fill it the letter in to make it darker.

"L... A... V... E!"

"Excellent!," Mistress Rhona said. "He certainly is our slave. A cunt, a slut and a slave." You ladies are good at labeling him as what he is."

"What about me?" another voice asked.

Mistress Rhona replied, "Yes, it's your turn. You're the most creative of all of us. I can't wait to see your contribution."

"Hmm. You're putting pressure on me. Let me see. Oh, I've got it!"

I felt a set of hands caress my nipples, an erogenous zone for me. I felt them harden. I was in a dream world. One set of hands was stroking my cock and tickling my balls and now another set of hands were stroking my nipples with her palms. Bliss!

Bliss until the mistress playing with my nipples suddenly grabbed them between her fingers and squeezed, while twisting. I moaned in pain. She then twisted them back the other way, rolling my nipples between her fingers. I screamed. At that, the squeezing stopped.

"We all just saw and heard what a wimp he is. Now that we know that, I'll make it official."

With that, as I later saw in the mirror, she wrote NIPPLE WIMP above each nipple.

I felt humiliated as the four mistresses talked excitedly and derisively about me and the living billboard they had drawn on my body. I was just glad they hadn't drawn anything on my forehead or face.

The exited talk and taunting comments continued for a minute or two as people who, with the exception of Mistress Rhona, who I had never met but who were now looking at me and who had written all over my naked, restrained body. I didn't hear Jenny's voice making any comments, so assume they had not invited her to speak.

Mistress Rhona eventually said, "Okay, let's have more fun."

I didn't know what her plans were, but assumed she did have a plan.

After more laughing and taunts, Mistress Rhona said, "Let's make him feel good."

I smiled; feeling good was something I could get on board with.

Hands began feeling all over my body. One hand grabbed my cock. Others rubbed the inside of my legs. Another set began rubbing my nipples. It felt at the same time both relaxing and exciting. This went on for several minutes. I then felt another (or the same?) set of lips on mine and a tongue again probing my mouth. I kissed back and enjoyed the sensation.

I felt the hands on my shaft and then the mouth went away. Just as quickly, someone joined me on top of the table, moved up to my upper chest and then sat on top of the mouth that had been kissing (was it this mistress?) moments before. She lowered her naked pussy onto my mouth and told me, "Lick. I want to cum.

Mistress Rhona said from a few feet away, meaning this was not her on my face, "Remember that I promised you that anyone I let play with you has been tested and is STD free."

She let me process this and then added, "I am going to untie your right hand. Your cock is soooo hard, and has been teased all day, I know you want it to blow hard. This is your chance. Grab your cock and start stroking while you get this wonderful Mistress off. If you cum before she does, I'm going to give her the belt and let her take it out on you. But if she cums first, you'll have five strokes thereafter to shoot."

I took my cock in my free hand and began stroking. It felt good. I was finally going to get relief. And Mistress Rhona was right, the day of teasing had me close to the edge. I could shoot at any time now. Four sets of female eyes were doubtless riveted to my cock and watched me pleasure myself. That was embarrassing, but I knew I had to do it despite all the eyes watching. My need to cum far outweighed the embarrassment.

At the same time, I knew I had to please the mistress sitting on my face. This was the third pussy I had been ordered to please today and I still had not seen any of them. I believe I did a good job with the first two and wanted to do the same with this one. Mistress Rhona was a few feet away and this pussy didn't taste like Jenny's, so it was someone new.

I moaned in pleasure and worked my tongue hard to plunge into the pussy. I flattened my tongue and rubbed it over her clit. She reacted with obvious pleasure. I was happy I was giving her what she needed, but even happier that I was finally also about to cum. I had to pace myself to stay on the edge without going too far.

The more I played with her clit, the faster she moved on my face. Without warning, she

grabbed my head in her hands and pressed down hard onto my mouth. She exploded a moment later dripping her fluid into my mouth. I eagerly accepted it and sucked for more. She was a screamer.

She came down from her high and I continued to stroke. In just four more strokes, I will fill the air with jets of cum for all the watching eyes to see. My body tensed as I rushed to my conclusion.

Suddenly, my hand was ripped from my cock and pinned below my side. I bucked wildly seeking contact of any sort. I needed just one or two touches to cum all over the room, but there was nothing to rub against. I willed Jenny to come to my rescue, but that didn't happen.

I screamed in frustration and continued to buck, but to no avail.After a minute or more, Mistress Rhona said from the opposite side of where my hand had been pinned, "Ah, poor pet. It seems like you didn't really need to come after all. I'd have thought you would have coated yourself with cum and some of us besides. But, your decision. Maybe later."

"But Mistress..."

"Now, now, pet. Don't feel bad about it. You'll do better later."

I sighed in frustration, knowing I had been played. And I knew what was expected of me. I said, "Yes, Mistress Rhona. I guess I didn't need to cum as much as I thought I did."

Giggles came from all around the table, including Jenny's voice. The sub was once again lording it over me.

Something then happened that I did not see coming, not that I could see anything at the moment. The hand which had just been jerking my cock was placed on a wet, bare pussy and Mistress Rhona ordered me to bring it off. I had no clue whose pussy it was. And I never learned later.

I began stroking and after a few moments, I moved my hand further down her slit. I could not believe how wet she was even before my hand got there. I inserted two fingers and searched for her g-spot. It didn't take long to find it. She began to moan and grabbed my hand to urge me to move faster. She became louder and clamped her legs onto my hand. I moved even faster, letting her body tell me what worked for her.

I felt her tense and heard her scream, "Oh... oh... oh...." Suddenly her body went rigid and she screamed even louder as she released. Others in the room applauded. She held my hand there for several moments before releasing it and allowing me remove my fingers.

Mistress Rhona's voice from off to the side said, "Pet, where are your manners? Don't you want to express your appreciation by licking her delicious nectar off your fingers?"

Of course, it was not really a question.

"Yes, Mistress Rhona. I'm looking forward to tasting her."

I put my fingers in my mouth and sucked her juices off, slurping appreciatively as I did. Here I was drinking the juices of yet another woman whom I had never seen.

With that, the mistress still on my face got off and left the table. She leaned over and kissed me and said, "You do have a talent for that. Perhaps I should have you do that for me again some other time."

Hands untied my remaining restraints and I was left lying face up on the table.

"Pet, we are taking a few moments to collect ourselves and then I will want you to take off your blindfold."

I heard one person leave the room and others moving around. Finally, Mistress Rhona said, "Okay, pet, take off your blindfold."

I sat up on the table and removed my blindfold, blinking in the light. There were four women there. All fully dressed and wearing smirks. One had a dreamy, contented look on her face I recognized two of them from the big room downstairs. I had no idea which of them had just been on my face, which one I had just fingered to an orgasm, which ones had kissed me and who had written what on my body.

In addition to the three mistresses left in the room, there was another woman standing a little bit away. She was a woman about thirty-five with medium-length blonde hair and an athletic body. She was short and sported average boobs, or perhaps a bit larger. Most striking, she wore a killer smile. She obviously was Jenny, the sub who had first used me downstairs and then led me up to this room. She was the sweet one who had also so harshly belted my butt. She had seen, used and abused me, yet this was the first time I had laid eyes on her.

12