Mistress Rhona Ch. 05

Story Info
Finally getting to cum with Mistress Rhona.
4.4k words
4.41
2.7k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 01/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few readers have asked privately whether I would send you a copy of the Femdom Questionnaire Mistress Rhona had me fill out and which she shared with her mistress friends. That's not my call. Mistress Rhona has directed me to forward such requests to her and she will decide whether I will share my answers. She made it clear she would direct me to send it only to Mistresses to help them with ideas for things they might use with their own subs. The email address she directed me to use is Floridy@Proton.me

Mistress Jacqueline woke me the next morning, informing me it was almost eight. I was exhausted and still needing sleep. She had already been up and had just returned from the bathroom. She was still naked and I enjoyed my first real view of her naked body. Wow!

I had earlier seen her long, flaming red hair and now knew the closely-trimmed carpet did indeed match the drapes, and it was a fine carpet indeed. I have a thing for natural redheads.

Her breasts were slightly larger than medium, but firm. I suspected implants. She appeared to be about forty and beautiful and had a face actresses would kill to have. She now wore a sexy black choker. My cock began to stir and soon overtook my sleepiness.

She instructed me, "Use the bathroom and take a shower. I just had one. You need some serious cleaning. Come back quickly, but hard. You've got work to do and I don't intend to waste my time helping you get erect."

Considering how beautiful she looked, getting hard would not be a problem.

During and after my shower, I stroked my cock. Seeing Mistress Jacqueline naked except for the choker made it hard. I returned to the bedroom naked and poking out. She patted the bed to beckon me over.

"We're going to talk. Well, I'm going to talk and you're going to reply when you can."

She spread her legs and motioned me to put my mouth between her legs. I began licking and she began responding. She was somewhat damp when my tongue first reached her. She pulled me closer and my tongue went into her pussy.

"Yum." she moaned as she bucked up slightly.

"You do know that some of your cum from last night is probably still inside of me, don't you?"

She was holding my face in her crotch, so I don't believe she was asking me as much as reminding me. Another humiliation. I murmured, "Ymmmmm".

"How does it feel being a toy that one mistress can just lend out to another? And without even consulting you? And how does it feel for that new mistress to use you without even once asking you, 'What would you like to do?' or 'What's good for you?' Because, frankly, I don't care."

She forced me to deal with my humiliation. In truth, I felt both excited and embarrassed. She had correctly identified my situation and had seen my hard cock and my willingness to obey her commands, so she knew it turned me on. But it was also embarrassing and here she was literally rubbing my face in it.

She released my head and told me to lift my head and look at her. She then let her fingers take over for my tongue. Right in front of my eyes.

I hesitated a moment to process her question and then shrugged and answered. "It feels weird. It's a first for me. I never know what she's going to do to me or what she'll require of me and what she'll allow you to do. It keeps me off balance and keeps me in my place."

"You do understand that your place is between my legs, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress Jacqueline."

"How do you feel about that?"

"That's the way it should be. I'm the sub and you're the Mistress. My desires aren't important."

"What if I want to hurt you? Your ass is already pink and your cock and body are covered in writing. Do you want your ass even redder? You already know I'm not above smacking your balls when you're disobedient. I enjoy your pain, and that's whether you've disobeyed me or not. What kind of slut does that?"

"A lowly slut, Mistress Jacqueline. I am yours to use or abuse until I get back to Mistress Rhona. I don't enjoy pain, but accept that's it's your right to take your pleasure even it does include some pain for me. Knowing that you might hurt me, both scares and excites me, but it's your call."

"We agree on that. Sit up."

I obeyed. I wasn't going to give her an excuse to actually punish me. But it turned out she wasn't waiting for an excuse. As soon as I sat up, she reached around me and grabbed my nipples, holding them between her fingers and twisting. At first she wasn't too hard on them, but soon changed. It was too much! And yet she continued.

And then, just as abruptly as she began, she stopped. I wanted to reach out and massage my nipples, but didn't want to displease her. They were going to be bruised for a while. But they were also hard from the excitement of being in her control.

She was treating me as much as a possession as a real person. I was mostly just a possession to these mistresses, the exception being Mistress Rhona. Though she treated me as her toy, she also treated me as her equal in things non-sexual.

"Now, put your head back down and lick me to orgasm. Quickly."

I returned to my task from before and immediately noticed she was even wetter after abusing me.

I leaned in and began licking her clit and inserted my tongue deep inside her pussy. I began tongue-fucking her deeply in and out. She responded with yips and little screams. I paid attention to her body and her sounds as she became caught up in her passion. She got louder and louder, bucking against me and obviously heading toward an eruption. She grabbed my head in her hands and pushed me in deeper.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she screamed. "Fuck me, you fucking bastard! Harder!"

Soon after, her body stiffened and she held me against her. It seemed like that went on forever. She eventually shuddered in one big final spasm and then abruptly pushed me away and to the side.

She had thoroughly used me. She seemed pleased she could do that and not have to show any concern about my pleasures at all. She could take with impunity and not reciprocate in any fashion whatsoever. I was nothing more than a tool for her pleasure.

Damn, it must be good to be a mistress.

Soon after she relaxed, she said, "It's almost time for you to go. But before you leave, I need to get you ready."

"I thought my clothes weren't here."

"They're not, but you don't need to worry about that. Mistress Rhona has made up her mind about that. Besides, there's been a slight change of plans. Mistress Rhona isn't coming here. I'm taking you to her. You're meeting her at a restaurant for lunch."

"Without clothes? What kind of restaurant is this?"

"Don't worry your pretty little head over that. You won't being seeing anything anyway. You'll have your blindfold back on."

"But I can't go into a restaurant without clothes on!"

My plans for this visit didn't include being arrested for public nudity. I had been exposed outside last night, but that was when it was dark. And even earlier, inside but that was in front of consenting adults. Embarrassing, but not legally risky.

"Yes, you can. If that's what I tell you to do or even more important, if that's what she tells you to do. That's not a discussion."

She smirked at my naivety. "I read your Femdom Questionnaire carefully. You gave away a lot of secrets, but nowhere did you indicate a hard limit about being naked outside in public. In fact, you said you didn't mind being nude around others. I am so glad you filled out the questionnaire. You lost all power when you sent that to her."

"But I could get arrested by being around people who don't consent to me being nude. Plus, it's embarrassing."

Mistress Jacqueline laughed.

"I'm not sure sure why you think I'm concerned about your embarrassment. I don't particularly want you to be arrested, but I don't care about you being embarrassed, and I don't think Rhona is either.

"Now, let's talk about your butt. You've got such nice descriptive things written on your cock and the front of your body, but your butt doesn't have anything written on it. Well, not yet. But, don't worry, I'm going to take care of that for you. First, though, I want to heat it up a bit. Now, face down."

I flipped over and lay on my stomach. Mistress Jacqueline got out of bed and went to the bathroom. She appeared moments later carrying a wooden hairbrush in her right hand. She plopped down on the bed beside me and without missing a beat began paddling my ass, some with the bristles down, but most with them up. She began on my left butt cheek and only occasionally swatting my right. Later, she focused on my right cheek with occasional reminder impacts on my left one.

I estimate I got at least twenty to each cheek. They were not love pats either. Mistress Jacqueline seemed nice at times. Her voice was pleasant, her caresses were almost loving and then, without warning, she set my ass on fire. The woman could hit hard!

When the barrage stopped, she rubbed my ass lightly, almost back to the loving caresses. She then leaned over and retrieved a marker from her nightstand. She said, "Now, let's properly label you."

She began writing, and apparently not just one word. When she finished, she read it out loud, "Insert butt plug here. And there is an arrow pointing down to your asshole."

Somehow I was not surprised.

"Now, bend over because I'm going to put a butt plug in you. Mistress Rhona has imposed that requirement on you."

"Yes, Mistress Jacqueline."

"Bend over and spread yourself apart."

I bent over the bed and grabbed my butt. Mistress Jacqueline moved behind me. She squirted something, I assumed lube, on my anus. She moved her finger, spreading the lube around my asshole. Then, without warning, she thrust her finger inside me. She poked until she found my walnut-shaped prostrate. That only took a couple of seconds. She obviously was experienced at locating it. Once there, she stroked it. A jolt of pleasure shot through my body.

"So, baby, do I make you feel good?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress Jacqueline. Oh, so very much yes."

Boy, did she ever make me feel good, at least once the pain of the spanking died down some.

"I want you to feel good. I hurt you earlier, but remember that I have the ability to give you either pleasure or pain. Your ass is indeed mine! My whims are your reality."

The excitement of her words and of what she was doing to my ass and cock made me hard.

She continued to stroke, her finger never leaving my prostrate. She bent over my naked body, placing her tits against my back. She never paused her stroking.

My hard on faded, but everything she did was soooo damn good. I felt almost like I would cum from her attentions. Then, once again without warning, she removed her finger and replaced it with the promised butt plug. I never saw it, but it somehow felt different from the one the day before.

"Now, that's done," she said with a smile in her voice. "Remember I told you I could give you pleasure or I could take it away? I just took it away."

"Yes, Mistress."

"But just because your pleasure has ended, doesn't mean mine has to. In fact, it's time for you to repay me for the pleasure I just gave you. Stay leaning over there and I'm going to shift around and let you eat me out one final time."

With that, she hopped on the bed and scooted down to my face. She had a beautiful red bush and a lovely pink slit. Once she had positioned herself, she said, "Take your time. Keep me on edge until I order you to make me cum."

I caressed her clit gently with a flattened tongue. I drew lazy circles around it for a while and then moved further down and inserted my tongue inside her. She had already begun leaking. I lapped it all up, savoring the flavor and the attractive view of her red-haired pussy. I had eaten out several women in the past twenty-four hours, but this is the first one I was allowed to see while I did.

After ten minutes or so, and several "Ohs" spread out over that time, she said, "Go faster and harder. I'll guide you when I am ready to cum."

I continued to service her, wanting to please her and thank her for allowing me to taste her.

After a couple of minutes, she grabbed the back of my head and pressed me into her. She screamed, "You fucker, make me cum now!"

I licked harder and focused on her clit. She came hard, flooding my face with her juices. It took her thirty seconds or so to stop bucking and thrusting her face into me. She slowly relaxed herself, moving my nose into her pussy as she did. She held me there for a minute or so, with me relegated to breathing through my mouth. She seemed zero concerned about me getting air.

She eventually went limp on the bed. I stayed between her legs, but not licking or sucking. She eventually sat up and lifted my head to look at her.

"I am going to ask Mistress Rhona for permission to borrow you again on your next visit. You are worth my time."

I swelled with pride.

Now, it's time to get you back to your mistress. Time for your blindfold to go back on."

She handed it to me from the nightstand. "Keep the butt plug in. I'm taking you to my car."

I stood and heard her get off the bed. She pulled me to her and kissed me on the mouth, thrusting her tongue inside to play with my mouth. After a few moments, she stopped and I heard her cross the room, open a drawer and, I assumed, take out clothing, which I heard her then put on.

She took my hand and led me down the hall and into her garage. She guided me down two steps and to the passenger side of her car.

She really was going to take me out in her car completely naked!

She climbed in. I heard the garage door open and felt the car back out. She put the car in drive and took me away from the relatively safety of her house. As she had done the night before, she reached over and stroked my cock.

I heard sounds of other cars. We turned several times and paused a number of times at what I assume were traffic lights. Eventually, I heard a blinker and she turned right. I felt a bump like we were entering a parking lot. I felt nervous. I was sweating. Had she really taken me to a restaurant? Was I going to be seen by other people. Was I going to be arrested?

She parked and I sat shaking. The door suddenly opened and I heard Mistress Rhona's voice say, "Get out."

She took my hand and led me out of the car. I stood and she then led me to sit in another car, her car. I felt the butt plug press deeper into me as I sat. She closed the door and directed me to take off the blindfold.

I looked around and saw Mistress Rhona talking with, and then hugging, Mistress Jacqueline. They had parked their cars facing opposite directions. With both doors open, there was a shield so I wasn't seen as Mistress Rhona led me from one car to the other.

Once Mistress Rhona got back into the car with me, grabbed my cock and said, "the writing and drawing on your body are holding up just fine. Everyone can see what a slut you are. I'm surprised at how well Ringo is holding up. I thought my friend's using you might have rubbed some of him off. I hope you enjoyed the mind fuck of getting into my car naked."

With that, she reached into the back seat and retrieved a tee shirt, a pair of shorts and my shoes.

"Get dressed. You need to make yourself presentable."

She put the car into gear and drove to a nearby restaurant. I quickly put the clothes on.

Once inside the restaurant, she selected a booth for us. She said, "I got a good report from my friend. She praised your obedience to her. I'm proud of you, pet."

I still didn't know if Jacqueline was her real name or if it was just a name she adopted for the purpose of the last several hours.

"Thank you, Mistress Rhona."

"She tells me you were very obedient. She said if I needed her to, she'd be happy to use you again. She did say she would be a bit more, I believe she used the word 'impactful', if there is a next time."

"As you wish, Mistress."

Mistress Rhona laughed. "Of course, everything about your body is whatever I wish. I'd have thought you'd have learned that by now."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Some of the other mistresses and I looked over your Femdom Questionnaire after you left last night with my friend. I hope you appreciate how evilly creative some of them are. I've got a couple of new ideas for your next visit.

The server came over and Mistress Rhona quickly informed her, "Chelle, I'll be ordering for both of us."

Chelle laughed and said, "You said you'd be bringing a treat for me. I guess this is him? I can't believe you really did it."

Mistress Rhona laughed and said, "Y'all better believe it."

I suddenly let out a surprise yelp. I reached around to my butt. My ass felt like an electric shock inside. Both women stared at me. Chelle's mouth dropped open in surprise, but Mistress Rhona smiled evilly. The shock continued, but I now realized it was not electricity, but a vibration.

Now that I was no longer yelping, all three of us could hear the sound of the vibrator inside me. Mistress Rhona lifted her hand from under the table and asked, "Are you looking for this?" She held a wireless controller of some sort.

She turned to Chelle and filled her in. "He has a butt plug in his ass. He didn't know it could vibrate. Well, he didn't until I turned it on. That's the sound you're hearing."

Chelle laughed. "That's hilarious. He almost jumped out of his seat. You really did bring me a gift, didn't you. His face is so red right now."

"As it should be. It's bad enough for him that you know he's a slut, but you now know he has a vibrator up his ass. You really should play with the controller while he's here. In the meantime, bring him a burger and fries. I'll have a Western omelet."

"Happily. Will I really get to see him like you said?"

"Sure. I'll have him out when you bring the food."

Mistress Rhona turned off the vibrator and handed it to Chelle. "Have fun."

I watched her leave for the kitchen. Mistress Rhona ordered, "Get yourself hard before she gets back."

Even with having cum earlier that day with Mistress Jacqueline, I had no problem getting myself up again. Mistress Rhona said I needed to not be obvious about what I was doing, so I reached under the leg of the shorts rather than puling myself out.

I felt my ass vibrate again twice before the food came out. One of those times, I looked toward the kitchen and saw her looking out at me, probably gauging my reaction.

After about ten minutes, Chelle brought our orders and placed the plates in front of us and handed the controller back to Mistress Rhona. She had an expectant look in her eyes.

"Okay slave," Mistress Rhona said, scoot closer to Chelle and let her see you."

I moved closer to the edge of the booth and pulled the front of my shorts down and exposed my cock. Chelle laughed and said, "I can't believe he really did it. I thought you were just teasing me. What's that on the tip of his cock?"

"That's Ringo. I just love it."

"Wow. Can I touch it?"

"Sure. What's the point of looking if you can't enjoy it?"

Chelle looked around to make sure no one else was paying attention and then grabbed the tip of my cock to more closely examine 'Ringo'. A moment later, she grabbed my full length and stroked me up and down three times. She felt so damn good. We were in public. The restaurant wasn't full, but it wasn't exactly empty either.

After the third stroke she let go and headed to the kitchen. I hope she washed her hands before she served anyone else.

When we finished eating, Mistress Rhona escorted me to her car and took me to her place. When we got inside, she commanded me to strip. When I was naked, she turned on her heel and commanded, "Get on my bed. I'm going to the bathroom, You know what that means. Oh, and get your blindfold back on."

Yes, I knew what that meant.

I crawled onto her bed and placed my head on a pillow. I put the blindfold back on and awaited her return. I heard her noisily relieve herself in the bathroom and then the patter of her feet coming back and then felt her climb onto the bed.

12