Mistress T's Interracial Bi Fun

Story Info
Mistress T watches Marcelo fuck Sean Michaels.
1.8k words
3.06
3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"That's what you get for fucking other men's wives," Marcelo the Slave said as he worked his cock into Porn legend Sean Michaels ass. The tall, dark-skinned African American Porn stud groaned as the short, dark-haired and pale little man began fucking him up the ass. World-famous dominatrix Mistress T sat nearby, stark naked and with a big smile on her face. Things were heating up in Mistress T's Dungeon, located in the Van Nuys area of California. The blonde-haired, busty and big-bottomed, sinfully sexy White MILF was fingering her pussy while watching Marcelo the Slave turn the tables on Sean Michaels. Time for the Black Porn stud who got to fuck all the White wives to discover the feel of a White cock up his Black ass. Turnabout is most definitely fair play...

"Oh fuck," Sean Michaels groaned, and he stroked his big Black cock, which has been inside the mouths, vaginas and butt holes of a thousand females, as Marcelo the Slave fucked the Hell out of him. This was Sean Michaels first time taking a cock up his ass. A truly historic occasion, to be sure. Mistress T felt so turned on by what she was beholding that she joined in on the fun. Grabbing a big strap-on dildo, Mistress T put it on and stroked the phallic apparatus. Sean Michaels was screaming way too much while getting ass fucked, so Mistress T silenced him by making him suck the dildo. Mistress T winked at Marcelo the Slave as they serviced African American Porn legend Sean Michaels at both ends. Time for the Black stud to discover the other side...

"I love watching White cocks slide into the butt holes of Black men who fuck White women," Mistress T said, and Marcelo grinned and nodded while plowing his cock into Sean Michaels ass. Marcelo the Slave is a big fan of Mistress T, the lady who creates the most awesome cuckolding and female domination out there. In one of Mistress T's videos, she flipped the screen by getting fucked by a White bull after having him get his big White cock sucked by a Black male cuckold. That's right, Black male cuckolds do exist and Mistress T has done two videos with them so far. Good stuff, if somewhat controversial...

Sean Michaels continued to suck Mistress T's dildo as Marcelo the Slave fucked him up the ass. Truth be told, Sean Michaels had been curious about taking a cock up his ass ever since he started doing bisexual interracial cuckold movies and transgender Porn movies. In most of those movies, Sean Michaels played the well-hung Black stud who fucked hot women while Marcelo the Slave played the cuckold who sucked his big Black cock. Marcelo the Slave doesn't care if a lot of hot women get fucked by Sean Michaels magnificent big Black cock because he secretly desired Sean Michaels smooth Black ass all these years. At last, he got to fulfill his fantasy...

"Damn that ass is tight," Marcelo the Slave said, and he pulled his cock out of Sean Michaels butt hole. Mistress T saw Sean Michaels relax somewhat after Marcelo's cock exited his butt hole but the sultry blonde dominatrix had other plans for the heteroflexible Black male Porn star. Marcelo the Slave watched as Mistress T put Sean Michaels on all fours, lubricated his ass and then pushed the dildo into his asshole. Mistress T gripped Sean Michaels ass and fucked him even harder than Marcelo had earlier. Marcelo, who is perhaps a four or five on the Kinsey Scale of Human Sexuality, has a small dick, so Sean Michaels lucked out. Mistress T likes to plow men's asses with huge dildos, and she wanted to hear Sean Michaels scream. The Black male Porn star squealed as the bossy White dominatrix rammed her huge dildo up his Black ass. For Mistress T, the fun was just beginning...

"Sean, let me help you," Marcelo said, and he drew closer to the tall Black male Porn star who was groaning and moaning as Mistress T ravaged his ass with her strap-on dildo. Sean Michaels had never been pegged before, on camera or off, so Mistress T's dildo felt huge in his ass. Marcelo soothed Sean Michaels pain by grabbing his big Black cock and sucking him off. Marcelo excels at making heterosexual Black men and heteroflexible Black men and bisexual Black men feel good by sucking their cocks, preferably in front of the same women who like to ride their cocks. Marcelo is a true cuckold and aims to please, for real...

"Hmm, I should do more videos where I dominate Black men with my strap-on dildo," Mistress T mused as she continued to ram her dildo into Sean Michaels ass. Laughing, Mistress T slapped Sean Michaels ass, and when he didn't yelp she saw why. Marcelo the Slave was sucking Sean Michaels cock like there was no tomorrow. To remind Sean Michaels of her sensual power and authority, Mistress T rammed the dildo even harder up his ass, and this time the tall Black male Porn star screamed like a madman. Mistress T can be quite sadistic and Sean Michaels was finding out the extent of her mixture of sensuality and cruelty...

"Sean, fuck me while Mistress T fucks you," Marcelo said, and he smiled at the tall Black man then turned around. Sean Michaels looked at Marcelo and groaned. The tall Black male Porn star has fucked legions of cisgender women and some transgender women but he's never fucked a cisgender male ass before. Marcelo handed Sean Michaels condom and lubricant, and the Black Porn star made good use of them. Mistress T smacked Sean Michaels ass but he stayed focused as he worked his cock into Marcelo's ass. Mistress T grabbed Sean Michaels hips and slammed her dildo into the depths of his ass even as he plowed his big dark cock into Marcelo's ass. The steamy bisexual interracial threesome just got interesting...

"This is hot," Mistress T remarked, watching Sean Michaels big dark cock fill Marcelo's ass even as her own dildo filled Sean Michaels ass. Mistress T pulled the dildo out of Sean Michaels ass and watched him fuck the hell out of Marcelo's ass. Marcelo squealed like a little bitch as Sean Michaels big Black cock filled his butt hole. Smiling at the hot man to man action, Mistress T rubbed her nipples with one hand and fingered her wet pussy with the other. Sean Michaels fucked Marcelo's ass like there was no tomorrow, and Marcelo screamed like a bitch as he got ass fucked by the handsome Black man that all the hot women crave. Guys who like guys love stealing them from hot women. Well, Mistress T wasn't about to let Marcelo the Slave steal Sean Michaels from her...

"Two can play that game," Mistress T said, and she surprised Sean Michaels and Marcelo the Slave when they took a breather. The curvy and busty, pale-skinned and big-bottomed, sinfully sexy blonde dominatrix got on her knees before the two sexually flexible gentlemen. Mistress T grabbed Sean Michaels big Black cock and began sucking him off while stroking Marcelo's cock. Sean Michaels smiled at Marcelo and the two men kissed while their dicks got handled by Mistress T. The sexy and wicked dominatrix was horny as fuck, and she wanted her holes filled with dick. Well, Sean Michaels and Marcelo the Slave are happy to be of service...

"I want your ass, you cruel bitch," Sean Michaels said as he put Mistress T on all fours and smacked that big round ass of hers. Mistress T yelped in surprise and a laughing Sean smacked her ass some more. Marcelo came over and spread Mistress T's thick pale ass cheeks wide open. Sean Michaels smiled at Marcelo as the short man grabbed his big Black cock and placed it against Mistress T's butt hole. Marcelo is a true cuckold who helps the Black Bulls of the world fuck the horny White female sluts who crave them...in exchange for some Black dick to suck from time to time. Without further ado, Sean Michaels pushed his big Black cock into Mistress T's butt hole. Time to fuck the arrogance out of a certain big-booty dominatrix...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Mistress T squealed, and the sexy blonde dominatrix moaned in pleasure as Sean Michaels big Black cock filled her butt hole. Mistress T has gotten fucked by well-endowed Black male Porn stars like Shane Diesel before, but she's never taken a Black cock up her butt hole. Sean Michaels gripped Mistress T's hips as he filled her butt hole with his big Black cock. A lot of arrogant White women only experience an attitude adjustment after taking a Black cock where the sun doesn't shine, and Sean Michaels, America's first openly bisexual Black male Porn legend, is more than happy to give Mistress T what she needs...

"Suck my cock while my handsome top fucks your ass, bitch," Marcelo said, and he drew closer to Mistress T, who was grinding her big ass against Sean Michaels dick. Mistress T hesitated and Marcelo slapped her face. Groaning, Mistress T grabbed Marcelo's cock and began sucking him off. Sean Michaels winked at Marcelo as he continued to fuck Mistress T's butt hole. The curvy and sexy, big-bottomed White dominatrix had a big butt but a tight asshole. Sean Michaels loves fucking tight butt holes whether they belong to a woman or a man, a Black person or a White person. America's top Porn star simply does not discriminate...

"Oh yeah," Sean Michaels said, and he pulled his big Black cock out of Mistress T's butt hole after reaching orgasm. Mistress T sighed in relief and farted a little bit as Sean Michaels huge Black cock exited her butt hole. When a White woman gets fucked in the ass by a well-endowed Black man, it's a life changing experience. Mistress T sucked Marcelo's cock to completion and then joined him and Sean Michaels in the shower. Tonight's experiment in male bisexuality, interracial threesomes, interracial pegging and female domination turned out way hotter than any of them could have imagined. A good time was had by all parties involved...

After this memorable experience, Mistress T continued to do her female domination, male submission, cuckolding, forced bisexuality and extreme sex work. Sean Michaels continued to star in interracial straight Porn, transgender Porn and all that fun stuff, but he and Marcelo are always looking for a hot woman to join them for a bisexual male/male/female threesome. Lots of popular female Porn stars agree to do such scenes with Sean Michaels and Marcelo the Slave, thus contributing to the global fight against Bisexual Erasure. Life is good for the African American Porn legend and those who love him. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers