Mistress Vavi

Story Info
Vavi got the computer geek out of jail-now he must serve!
1.1k words
3.55
12.7k
5
0

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desmond Carne looked worshipfully at Mistress Vavasour across the table at the Paincafe, Buttermilk Falls's restaurant that served the kinky set.

Vavi was so delicious, her impudent curls bouncing around in the close crop on her head...She grinned at Desmond as she speared her last asparagus.

"What's on your mind, Desmond?" Mistress Vavasour asked. "Remember, we're not in session now. You can call me Vavi. Unlike many of my clients, I actually like you."

Desmond blushed, he was a geek and he knew it. Desmond had been with a series of paid mistresses. He'd had keyholders, young women who had locked Desmond up in a chastity device, releasing him only when he came with cash...

Then there'd be a hot session of whipping and masturbation and then poor Desmond would be locked again and sent home to save money for the next visit.

This sometimes had not been monthly, as a good keyholder charged quite a bit for sexy phone calls, the visits, and computer e-mail training. The entire thing was about two thousand dollars, payable when he came to get unlocked.

This meant sometimes for several months, Desmond would just be locked up and staying chaste...

Sometimes he was awfully sex-starved, and others, he didn't feel anything "down there" What had truly hurt, of course, is the times he could have gone on dates and gotten laid for free, he had to turn it down...

Because he couldn't bear the humiliation of having a pretty girl seeing his chastity belt. Desmond could've broken the belt lock, and just not gone back to his keyholder, but he had that intense chastity need, and besides he jerked off way too much.

He tried to save more money, he sold his car, but there was only so much you could make as a tech support guy for a pharmaceutical company. Grandpa Carne had died, and Desmond had wiped out his inheritance in about seven weeks.

Sometimes Desmond tried to stimulate his penis by poking through the bars of the cage with a toothpick, but that was more painful than satisfying.

Desmond had then fallen in love with a Pakistani sexpot called Goddess Teale, who was such an expert tease-and-denier that he knew he had to see her at least once a week, or he would go insane.

Desmond began stealing Dilaudid and Percocet and other drugs from the pharmaceutical company and selling them through his rapscallion cousin. Finally Desmond had had enough money, not only for a weekly session, but to invite Mistress Teale to come live with him!

Regrettably, Teale's price for this was a thousand dollars a day.

And, of course, Teale had adjusted the orgasm time.

"Desmond, since you're no longer just visiting me once a week, I'm going to tease and punish you and have you only cum once a month...but you will be teased every day."

But sometimes Teale just caroused with her boyfriends and ignored Desmond, except to tie him up while she was fucking the Fedex guy.

But it was quite a thrill to watch Teale come and go. She never did let Desmond see her naked, just in sexy clothes...and when she did tie him naked and run her long nails up and down his suffering penis, only to abandon it after about twenty minutes for another 24-48 hours, it made Desmond ecstatic, then frustrated, resentful, and then ecstatic again.

Desmond unfortunately was caught stealing by the drug company, and Teale disappeared, as girls do.

But, just as Desmond was about to go to court, Vavasour had come to see him.

Desmond had been raised in Ocala, Florida, and then worked in Needham, Massachusetts. He'd never heard of Buttermilk Falls, or met a girl like Vavi, who made Teale look like Grandma Walton.

"I've heard you're a whiz at fixing up computer systems, Dez.

I'll quash these charges, the judge is a submissive client of my second cousin. If you come to our firm, I can give you a small salary plus room and board, and I will be your domme, along with several of my friends."

Desmond had gone for it. He was ruined in his career field for his felonies, and his Baptist family had turned their backs on him. Desmond had never had many friends, except for the Dungeons and Dragons nerds, so whatever.

And for the past four months, Desmond had been living on room service at the Buttermilk Arms, sharing the suite with Vavi, who slept on the bed while Desmond lay on the floor.

Oh, Vavi! Enchantingly pretty, giving enticing sessions nightly, long, frustrating teases...

What a collection of body stockings she had!

During the day, while Desmond was at the firm setting up the computer stuff, Vavi entertained submissives who paid her three to five hundred dollars an hour, and then the two reunited in the evening.

The firm was wild!

A fleet of paralegals, lawyers, and other personnel walking about, but most of the men, and a few submissive women were naked, and the legal secretaries all seemed to carry around riding crops, big hairbrushes, and whippy canes.

Whenever an assistant was annoyed with her attorney, the halls echoed with sounds of swishing, slapping and screaming. But it all seemed tow ork out.

Sometimes Vavi would show up at work, dress Desmond in tranny high heels and order him to service the computers, AND the varied vaginas of the dominant secretaries.

Naked except for the heels and red lipstick (and Vavi and the other ladies whipped Desmond hard if he neglected to refresh it) Desmond was kept quite busy...

During other "clothed" times, Vavi had a great sense of humor and she was still quite easy on the eyes. When not in session Desmond and Vavi had lunch and talked, and then of course at night, Vavi brought a thick elephant's tusk hairbrush that had once belonged to Mom (those memories! Desmond had lived at home during college years, and Mom had used it whenever his grades went below a B)...

And more and more teasing.. Vavi was phenomenal. And she held Desmond's chastity key, telling him it was an honor to forbid his orgasms.

Desmond now saw Vavi waving to a man at a nearby table, a muscled, sunburnt type. The guy was having lunch with a fat little balding guy who resembled Mister Weatherbee in "Archie."

"Is- is that your boyfriend, Vavi?" Desmond's heart began to sink.

"No, silly! That's my brother. We used to run a dungeon togetehr in Melbourne, Australia-'Voysey and Vavasour Balliser-Attitude Adjustment At Reasonable Prices.' But now he's come here to help with the firm."

"Voysey is an unusual first name for a man."

"Yeah but his nickname is Trap."