Mistress Watching

Story Info
Mistress watches Rory intently, as she is used by a stranger.
1.6k words
4.54
9.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
621 Followers

I knelt patiently on the bed, blindfolded and nervous. Shifting back and forth in anticipation, I listened to my Mistress moving about the room. Gently running her fingers over my stockings, making me moan, she softly laughed as she teased me. Snapping my garters, her hands stopped at my exposed ass. Firmly gripping and rubbing, I whined with need under her touch, so desperate to cum. My clitty twitched in its pink cage, impossibly tight, having been denied for weeks leading up to tonight.

I heard the pop of a lipstick container, followed by Mistress writing something on my ass cheeks. I squirmed under the feeling against my skin, earning me a stern spank, being warned to keep still. Pouting, I felt her finish writing on me, a satisfied smile on her face as she admired her work. SL UT was boldly written in pink lipstick, on either side of my eager little hole. Matching my cage, top, nails, make-up, wig, heels, and of course, the princess plug Mistress enjoyed seeing in her little slut, pink was her favourite colour to use on her sissy.

Continuing her inspection, Mistress gently played with the lace hem of my tight pink top. Ridiculous frill that made me blush the first time I saw it. But good girls don't question their Mistress; they do as they're told. I could feel the fabric tight all over my upper body, encasing me, initially making me feel very cute, now however the outfit made me anxiously nervous, awaiting what my Mistress had planned for me.

My entire body tingled with anticipation, beyond excited after being at the hands of my Mistress. I felt the bed creak in front of me, the soft click of a leash being attached to my collar. Slowly, the blindfold was removed, the first sight I see is my Mistress' beautiful smile. That intense, knowing stare, as if she could read my mind. Studying my frustrated, horny face, seeing the desperation behind my eyes. Her favourite thing.

Running her finger ever so gently down the side of my face, brushing my hair behind my ears, Mistress informed me that I was to never take my eyes off her. Gulping, I could only nod, my excitement stealing my ability to speak. Heart beating, eyes wide, a soft moan escaped me as I lost myself in her touch. Studying her nervous little slut, Mistress' smile grew even wider, never taking that knowing gaze off me.

Suddenly I heard the door open behind me. Instinctively, I tried to turn and see who it was, but Mistress held firm to my face and leash, reminding me to be a good girl. I moaned, staring at my Mistress, my body betraying my excitement and nervousness as I started to shake. Feeling weight behind me shift on the bed, I kept staring at my Mistress, drinking in my fear and arousal.

Strong hands began to explore my body, running up and down my stockings. Different from the touch of my Mistress, these hands were firm, demanding. He wasn't here to tease, to torment. He gripped and squeezed, groped and spanked, demanding my attention in a more aggressive way. Being denied for weeks, clit locked away, I responded in the only way I could. Like a whore.

Moaning, pushing back into his hands, desperate for that touch exploring me. Finding the writing placed on me moments ago, a hard slap was placed right across SL UT. Squeaking, I felt the sting from that spank, followed quickly by more. Left, right, thighs, I stared at my Mistress the entire time, eyes beginning to water as my ass was punished. I whimpered through it all, feeling my clit beginning to leak.

Mistress smiled at my distress, watching my backside redden under his assault. I softly whined, relieved when he was finished. His hands moving quickly to my plug, pushing and prodding, forcing more cum to leak out of my throbbing caged clit. Shuddering, I knew the plug was going to be removed, and I was so desperate to be fucked. So desperate to feel his cock inside of me. So desperate for my Mistress to watch, to see her little depraved slut.

Slowly, ever so slowly, the plug was removed from my excited little hole. Left open, exposed, I turned beat red with shame, my Mistress' hand cupping my chin. She watched me blush, watched me anticipating his cock, watched the eagerness in my eyes. Staring into her beautiful eyes, I felt his finger start to play with my g-spot, rubbing back and forth. After being teased, tormented, spanked, and denied for week, my poor caged clit couldn't take it anymore.

I moaned loudly, shamelessly, and came. Hard. Squirting out of my little pink caged clit, I came. I quivered as my legs shook from my orgasm, feeling relieved and yet desperate for more. Mistress gasped, giggling as she realised what had happened. Cumming earned me another spank, forcing another moan out of me. Never taking her eyes off me, Mistress moved her hand to my clit, rubbing my cum over her fingers. Smiling, calling me her good girl, she slowly fed me my own cum. Sucking deeply off her fingers, I relished the taste of my cum, staring directly into her eyes as she fed me.

Distracted by my Mistress, focusing on sucking and licking my own cum off her fingers, I barely noticed the man behind me get into position. A firm grip held me on either side of my waist, his cock sliding up and down between my cheeks. My lips wrapped around her fingers, moaning from the taste of my orgasm, my eyes widened as I felt the tip of his cock enter me. Mistress drank her little slut all in, eyes moving from me to the cock slowly disappearing inside of me. No longer able to give full attention to sucking, my mind exploded as I felt his cock push deeper and deeper.

I couldn't even make a sound, a moan, a whimper. Mouth open, cum dripping from my painted lips, I simply stared at my Mistress, lost in a euphoric daze as I felt him push all the way into me, until his warm body was against mine. With an encouraging squeeze of my hips, he began to pump in and out of me, picking up to a pace he preferred. All the while I stared into her proud and excited eyes, seeing how happy it made her to watch me be used.

Finally finding my voice, I let out the girliest moan I have ever heard, my own personal mating call. Barely able to breathe, whimpering under the effects of his cock, I felt my clitty leaking once again. I couldn't stop picturing myself in my head at that moment: covered in pink, SL UT branding my butt, little caged clit swinging from the effects of being fucked. I was the perfect whore. My Mistress' perfect whore. I knew in that moment that I wanted nothing more than to be just that.

A groan emitted behind me, a juxtaposition to the girly moans escaping my lips. He must have signaled to my Mistress, because she began to smile even wider, asking if I was ready to be a good girl. I could only nod, still under the spell of what he was doing to my slutty and desperate little hole. His pace quickened, his grip tightened, even I knew what was about to happen. While I was far from wanting him to stop, I was so ready to feel him fill me with cum.

Fill me he did. Grunting through his orgasm, he bottomed out inside of me, pulsing and slamming against my ass. Aggressively finishing, using my slutty hole for his pleasure, he shuddered through his finale, pulling out of my well fucked hole, giving me a spank of appreciation. I felt some of his cum begin to slide out of my gaping hole, moving down my legs. Some mixed with the leaking of my clitty, driving me wild. Even after being exhausted, even after being fucked nice and hard, all I could think about was how much I wanted his cock back inside of me.

Mistress smiled through it all, patting my cheek, calling me her good girl. Telling me to keep staring ahead, she got off the bed to help him get ready and see him out. Hearing their murmuring outside the room, I realised that there is no way for me to know who just fucked me. He had his fingers inside of me, tearing an orgasm out of my desperate and denied body, followed by his wonderful cock using my ass as his personal toy, and I had no idea who he was. No idea whos cum was currently slowly trickling out of my ass.

Mistress returned, giggling at the sight of me, her well used little whore. I heard her camera snapping some photos, frustration building in me once again. Her hands gently felt my used hole, forcing moan after moan out of me. She made sure to get a generous helping of this mystery man's cum, once again having me lick it off her fingers. Brushing my hair back, she let my slutty mouth do its work, finishing by "painting" his cum over my lips. Leaning in to whisper, I hung on every soft word she said.

Now it is my turn.

Still forced to stare at my Mistress, leash pulled from behind me, I looked over my shoulder at my keyholder, my Mistress, my world. I watched as she rubbed her strap-on in the puddle of cum underneath my clitty. I watched as she pushed with ease into my ass, mixing my cum with his. I watched as she fucked me hard, fast, with conviction, one hand wrapped around my leash, the other continuing to redden my ass. I stared into her beautiful eyes, not wanting to look away.

And I came so fucking hard.

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
621 Followers