Misty and Ethan Cross The Line

Story Info
Ethan suggest a change of employment to his older sister.
4.7k words
4.4
25.5k
58
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misty knew she wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Three years after high school she was still working at a fast food joint and living at home. At barely 5 feet tall she'd been a late bloomer, being one of those girls who comes of age fast. Long wavy honey blonde hair framing a cute face with large cornflower blue eyes. She had a curvy figure that she'd describe as "extra five" but in truth gave her just a hint of softness, and breasts that a co-worker described aptly as "anime tits".

All of which should have given her advantages in her love life, which in reality was nothing short of an unmitigated disaster. Losing her v card to the sweaty married night manager, who'd promised her a promotion to assistant manager before railing her in the fryolator supply storage closet. A promise that had not been kept. In fact she later found out that most, if not all the girls on the shift had had a similar encounter with the greasy slimeball.

A cute, somewhat intoxicated jock who propositioned her and creampied her in the washroom over the slop sink in under a minute.

An on again off again attempt at steady dating a skinny co-worker who either couldn't maintain an erection, or ejaculated before he could even get it in, preferring to jerk off on her tits and leave her to take care of things herself. Which is what she was resigned to do.

The shift had been hectic, and she'd stopped into a bar on the way home, slamming a couple of quick beers, and getting hit on by a creepy guy with a wedding ring, who smelled of cheap bourbon and stale smokes. Never much of a drinker, the beers had made her slightly light headed. And she shuffled a bit and dropped her keys trying to open the back door when she'd arrived home.

Silently she headed up to her room, changed into her pjs and slipped into her bed. She could hear her brother Ethan snoring lightly in his bedroom on the other side of the wall. Almost without thought her fingers found her clit and began the inevitable slog towards a big ole empty cum. It wasn't so much pleasurable as it was relieving. And soon afterwards she drifted off to sleep.

Her little brother was the smart one. At almost six feet tall he was slender, with sandy straight hair and a thoughtful cast to his face. Ethan was not a jock, eschewing sports in favor of nature hikes and math camps. He towered over his big sister, although metaphorically he looked up to her, considering her plain determination to be one of her most admirable traits.

So when she came home flustered again a few nights later Ethan had been waiting downstairs for her with a surprise.

"Here" He held out his hand.

"What is it?" Misty asked taking the squishy cube from his palm.

"It's a gummy." Ethan explained. "I made it in the lab at school. Try it. It's okay."

"Are you sure?" Misty questioned.

"It's safe. Just something to relax you" Ethan reassured.

Misty nodded and popped the gummy in her mouth. It tasted sweet and just a little sour at the same time. A few minutes later she felt the beginnings of a warm glow. Everything around her was so agreeable, just the way it should be.

"This is nice. Thanks, Ethan." She said as she sat down on the couch.

"It's fine. I just got tired of seeing you coming home every night either amped up or drunk." He said.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know..." She said.

"It's just... like it's becoming a pattern, and I wanted to do something to help you." Ethan explained. "After all, you're my big Sis."

Misty felt good. Not high, but just extremely comfortable. Like everything had soft edges. Ethan had asked her to get him a soda, and she immediately got up and retrieved two from the fridge in the kitchen, handing one to him and sitting down next to him again on the couch.

Ethan had put one of his shows on. It was something in Japanese and she was having trouble following it and making small talk at the same time. Finally, she finished her soda and announced that she was heading to bed, where she fell almost immediately asleep.

She woke up feeling more rested than she had in months. She had slept soundly remembering bits and pieces of a dream where she was living with this guy who only spoke Japanese. In the dream, she still didn't understand what he was saying, but she somehow did everything as if she did. It was puzzling to Misty, but most things were.

Things were better for a while after that, but gradually the stress crept back in, and she was thinking about heading back to the bar after work one night but didn't. Arriving home, she found Ethan awake and watching another one of his shows. Suddenly an idea occurred to Misty.

"Hey Ethan, can I ask you something?" She began.

"Sure, Sis! What's up?" He replied.

"Um did you just make the one gummy thing?" She asked.

"No, it was a batch. You kinda have to make them that way." Ethan explained.

"Could I... uh... have another one?" She pleaded. "It's been getting really stressy again at work."

Ethan disappeared into his room, returning a minute later with another gummy that Misty immediately popped into her mouth and then flopped down on the couch. After a few minutes she felt better.

"Hey, scootch down. You're in my spot" Ethan teased.

Misty immediately moved down the couch.

"Thanks, Sis. Hey, can you get me a soda?" Ethan asked.

She got up and returned a moment later with sodas. It was weird, but every time Ethan asked her to do something, it made her feel good. Like everything he said to her was... she hunted around for a word... necessary. And doing necessary things well made her feel... special. She liked that.

Later that night she had the dream where she was living with the Japanese guy, only this time she realized that he sounded a lot like Ethan. It was confusing. But he would say stuff to her and she'd do things even though the words didn't make sense to her brain.

A few nights later she asked again. She quite looked forward to the late-night time she got to spend with Ethan. They'd always been close, and lately she felt closer to him than she ever had. He was really helping her out, and she found herself looking for ways to show her appreciation to him. It really was getting hard to think about anything else.

It became a regular thing for them, and she found that she felt disappointment if she got home and Ethan wasn't there to greet her. After a few weeks it had just become part of their routine. One night, a while after she'd had her gummy, Ethan asked her something.

"Hey, I know you hate your job, right?" He said.

"Yeah. The people suck, the money sucks, the customers suck. But what choice do I have?" She answered.

"You could get another job... a different job?" Ethan suggested.

"Like what else? It's all I can do to handle a cash register." She stated.

"There's this girl in school who was talking about her older sister." Ethan began.

"What about her?" Misty asked.

"She's been working at this club. Dancing. Bringing home lots of money. All cash. It made me think..." Ethan said.

"That I should be a stripper? You know I can't dance to save my life." Misty said, mildly shocked that Ethan had even suggested such a thing.

"You've never really tried. You could learn. I know you could." Ethan stated flatly.

"So is that what you want? Your Sister to be a stripper?" Misty replied.

"Look. I just want you to be happy. It's worth a shot. C'mon. Dance for me?" Ethan asked. "Please?"

Misty wasn't quite sure why, but suddenly she was in front of her brother, gyrating and moving her hips suggestively. Ethan's eyes were like saucers, and were glued to her every move. Misty smiled to herself. Maybe he had a point.

Ethan could barely believe what he was seeing. His Sister's body, moving in ways he'd only dreamt about while masturbating. She was rough, for sure. But she had potential. He watched her move, making her huge tits sway dreamily from side to side. Ethan was hard. She spun around and bent over showing him her perfect ass. He could smell her. Pheromones pinging like pinball machines off his synapses.

Misty saw her brother's boner tenting his pants. She felt tingly... sexy in a way she'd never felt before. She knew she was doing this to him, and it felt both wrong and exciting at the same time. Her boobs were swaying in her bra, stimulating her nipples which were shooting little jolts of pleasure through her body. She was being naughty, turning her little Brother on like this. It felt good.

"What did you think of that?" She cooed, flopping back down on the couch next to him and pressing the side of her boob against his arm while taking his hand in hers.

"Um... Erm... I think with some practice..."Ethan's voice trailed off.

"You think I could get good enough?" Misty finished.

"Yeah. With some practice..." Ethan said in a shaky voice glancing down to where her boob was pressed against him.

"I want to practice then... every night. And I want you to be my audience. Every. Night." Misty concluded.

"Um... Yeah... Sure, Sis." Ethan agreed.

Later, Misty drifted off to sleep feeling the rhythmic steady vibrations from the other side of the wall, where she knew Ethan was rubbing one out. She smiled to herself, drifting off into a dream where she was living with Ethan who only spoke Japanese, and somehow she obeyed every word of it.

The next night she'd come home from work, had her gummy, and headed up to get changed. Ethan sat on the couch in anticipation when she came back down wearing that skimpy thong bikini swimsuit she'd gotten for vacation last year. It left very little to the imagination. She look incredibly hot. So much so that Ethan could feel the tumescence start in his pajama bottoms before she even started to dance.

"Well? What do you think?" Misty spun around daintily before him.

"Geez, Sis..." Was all Ethan could manage.

Misty started. She been watching some online videos of erotic dancers and had picked up some basic moves. She pressed her boobs together with her arms and arched her back so that they stuck out right at Ethan's face. It was fun to see his reaction. She began moving to the music in her earbuds, twisting and gyrating, sometimes sweet, sometimes lewd. When she'd open her eyes she could see the huge bulge in Ethan's pjs. When she closed her eyes she imagined his cock, all rigid and throbbing in there. She spun and squatted down feeling the thong ride up into her pussy crack, knowing Ethan had a clear view.

It felt amazing. She felt so sexy. She wanted to make Ethan happy. What could be better? Love, Love, Love...music permeated her mind like a toxin as she moved with a fluidity she never imagined she possessed.

Ethan was transfixed. Never had he seen his Sister like this! It was so dirty and sexy and he couldn't take his eyes away. His cock throbbed in his pajamas, leaking precum, begging for release as he watched Misty's body move in ways he'd only imagined.

The next several nights were a repeat performance with the swimsuit eventually replaced by sexy lingerie arriving in the mail.

The following week, their parents left on a cruise to celebrate their anniversary. That night Misty did something new. Having worked Ethan up with her most seductive moves, she had reached around, and released the clasp on her top, allowing it to flutter to the floor, and giving Ethan an unobstructed view of her swaying tits. She could hear him gasp, and watched his hands close, grasping the couch cushion on either side of where he sat.

She spun around, her tits swinging like firm pendulums, her nipples standing proud and hard as she moved to the music. Hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her skimpy bottoms it was time for the coupe de grace. She pushed down letting them fall and then daintily stepping free. Ethan could see her neatly trimmed bush and her moist slit, pushed just a little open and topped by a pert pink clitoris.

Misty felt amazing. She was naked in front of her little Brother and felt more turned on than she'd ever felt before in her life. She could see his eyes glowing with a primal lust that she'd never seen before. She wanted him touching her, and she tried to wordlessly seduce him into doing so with her dance.

Ethan was in lust overload. He couldn't move, barely breathe, his eyes locked on his Sister's naked body. His mind demanding something that was so so wrong. So wrong. So... inevitable.

Misty's moves had slowed. The song was ending and Ethan barely noticed that she was sitting sideways at his feet. Her supple legs elegantly arranged on the floor. She was looking into his eyes with a hunger that he knew must be satiated. He felt her reach for the waistband of his pajamas. Without thinking he raised his hips to make her job easier.

Misty was lost. Lost in a haze of lust. Lost when she saw her Brother's cock spring free from his pajama bottoms. She reached for it without hesitation, pressing her tits against his legs and stroking it worshipfully. Lost as she brought it to her lips and licked the ooze of precum from its head. It was a really nice cock. She wondered why she'd never been curious enough to try this before. She engulfed it with her mouth. It tasted good.

Ethan moaned as Misty sucked his cock. He glanced down to see her head bobbing up and down as her hand continued to work his shaft as well. It felt like heaven, her full angel lips making an airtight seal around his shaft. Her tongue worked around the underside of his glans driving him nuts. He could feel her nipples rubbing against him as she worked. He reached down to play with her creamy breasts.

It was too much. After a few minutes of Misty's attention, Ethan erupted in Misty's mouth. She made a few small gasps in between his spurts, but kept gulping it down, managing to keep his cum from escaping. She savored the taste with obvious pleasure. Getting her feet under herself she flopped up onto the couch beside him, panting and sweaty.

Ethan leaned over and kissed his Sister. Not the chaste peck of happy birthday, or nice to see you, but a deep passionate embrace where their tongues met and danced. He could taste himself on her lips and in her mouth. His hands explored her body, it having occurred to him that this might be an anomaly, or that one or both of them might realize the gravity of what they were doing. He took advantage of the opportunity before him and she responded by melting in his arms.

Switching positions with her, he was soon on the floor in between her splayed legs. Face to face with her neatly trimmed bush, he could smell her musky arousal and didn't hesitate to dive in. She tasted incredible and was soon writhing back and forth with her fingers tangled in his hair as she came over and over again, coating his face with her issue as she pushed his face into her dripping twat. It was the best sex she'd ever had and she was totally and irrevocably, madly in Love.

Five minutes later she was spread eagled on their parent's bed, with Ethan's hard cock poised to breach her sopping cunt. She didn't care if it was wrong, she just knew she wanted it more than she had ever wanted anything before. She felt him slide easily into her velvet quim. She felt full. She felt stretched. And for the first time during sex, she felt loved.

Ethan looked down at his Sister's amazing body beneath him as he slid his cock inside her. She sighed contentedly as he slowly stroked in and out of her, uncertain yet, what his body would do. He wanted to this feeling to last. She was wet and warm and responsive. She was rocking her hips to let him know that she was fucking him right back, every so often doing a tiny figure 8 with her pussy, which began to clench and unclench as she orgasmed, moaning Ethan's name.

Misty's orgasm almost caused his own, but he managed to calm down just enough not to give in to the urge. On a whim he reached down and wrapped his hand firmly around Misty's neck. Misty's hips shot up driving him all the way inside her. Her eyes shot wide in question at her Brother.

"Cum for me Sis. Cum for me again." Ethan hissed.

Misty's pussy was suddenly on fire and she came hard enough so that her eyes rolled back and flickered. The pressure of Ethan's hand on her neck was making her so fucking wet and she gurgled a cute little gurgle as she came yet again. He had told her what to do, so she had obeyed. It felt incredible. Like another layer on top of the raw sexuality. He was commanding her in a way that would have sounded ridiculous outside the bedroom, but that she felt compelled to obey in the moment.

Ethan rolled over onto his back, never leaving Misty's pussy, pulling her on top of him cowgirl style. She rode up and down on his cock like a rag doll, her tits bouncing uncontrollably. Ethan took the flat of his hand and spanked his Sister's bottom. She squeaked and he could feel her grow impossibly wetter as she pounded down on him over and over, cumming in a quivering mess as she rode him.

"Who owns your pussy, Misty?" He heard himself say.

"You do, Ethan." She answered as she came again on his cock.

"Who do you belong to, Misty?" He heard himself say.

"I belong only to you, Ethan." She answered as she came yet again.

"Awww, Sis..." Ethan moaned as he shot his seed deep inside her.

They clung onto each other like they were floating, adrift, away from land. Shipwrecked.

The sun drifted into the window of their parent's bedroom. Ethan woke to an empty bedroom. He could smell coffee wafting up from downstairs. Grabbing his bathrobe from his room he walked down the stairs, noting that he was a little tender...down there.

"I guess we'd better talk about this." Misty began, handing him a cup of coffee.

"I guess we'd better." Ethan agreed. Okay here it was.

"I'm not sure about dancing." Misty said.

"Why not? You're awesome!" Ethan encouraged.

"It released something inside me, I think?" Misty offered.

"It's what we did...fucking like that?" Ethan asked.

"Yes and no... I've never felt like that, and I don't quite know what to make of it. The words coming out of my mouth, the feelings in my tummy..." She trailed off.

"Mom and Dad are going to find out." Ethan stated.

"Why do you say that? We could just keep it secret..." She asked.

"You know how we connected. It isn't going to go away. They are going to catch us at some point, and you know how they are..." Ethan said.

"Maybe it was just a one-time thing?" Misty said, feeling how hollow the words rang as they left her lips.

"We're gonna get caught, Sis..." Ethan repeated.

They fucked for the rest of the week. Three or four times a day, until they started making love to each other. And at that point it was beyond repair. They knew their parents would be returning, and that just fueled their lust. They literally couldn't get enough of each other. Ethan was in charge, and Misty wasn't happy unless she felt his seed dripping from her cootchy.

The day before Mom and Dad got home, he took her for the audition. He sat in the parking lot, hands at ten and two. Harsh until she came out of the club.

"I start tomorrow." She said, kissing Ethan and lingering in his arms.

Ethan had been thinking hard and turned to face her. "Rules. I talked to the girl whose sister is a dancer. Things got weird. So rules." Ethan said.

"I'm yours. You know that." Misty replied.

"You are there to dance. No drinking. No drugs. No side hustles. We bank the cash..." Ethan stated.

"I know. I understand." Misty said with a sigh of relief. They were taking things sideways here and she felt... vulnerable, and in uncharted waters. But more than anything she trusted her brother.

Misty was an almost instant hit. A few off-hours trial runs and she was on the main stage. The money was intoxicating compared with fast food pay. She came home horny as hell every night she worked and Ethan fucked the living daylights out of her. She'd never been happier in her whole miserable life.

12