Misty Breaks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go 'head," he whispered, "feel it good. This what you been needin' all this time." He heard her moan, deep in her throat, and knew she was agreeing with him. "I got needs too," he said. "I need some lovin' same as you."

He was thinking, 'I need some of that white pussy,' but he dared not call it that. Not yet. Once he had her total surrender, he would use her like a cheap white whore; make her scream his name out, over and over again. He had no doubt he could do it. This MILF was ripe for the pickin'.

Misty was in another time zone. Her actions weren't even registering in her brain. She was acting purely on instinct, like an animal. Mate with the biggest male on the tundra, the way it had always been done, her body was telling her. 'Oh my god, if I do this I'll never want another, smaller man again!' she heard herself saying, deep in that core. And with that thought came another: 'I'll be the queen, then. This will prove I'm not too old to be longed for!' Her juices flowed in a single line out of her middle-aged pussy, soaking her tights beneath her. She hardly felt it. Instead, she felt heat, indescribable heat emanating from inside her. She needed to quench that heat.

Without another conscious thought, she slid off her stool and sank to her knees before this teenager. All she saw, all she could feel in her greedy hand, was his cock. She wanted to worship it; show it the fealty it deserved. As DeShawn swiveled, she moved between his legs and pushed the shorts as high up his one leg as she could, so she could stroke her fingers the length and width of it and watch the dark skin glide over the veins and muscle beneath. This thing was a work of art!

DeShawn moved his hand to her head. It didn't take any coaxing at all to get her to move it forward; to take the throbbing dark meat between her barely parted lips. He watched as it disappeared inside her, opening those jaws up! Her eyes were shut as she enjoyed this moment; his were wide open as he scooted his hips forward and impaled the pretty white face on the skewer of his black rod. 'Fuck!' This was what he'd been wanting since first seeing her in the parking lot, that fat white camel-toe nestled inside those sheer leggings, that tight little ass bobbing and tensing as she walked. She was some prime stock, ready to be split open like a watermelon! He knew how juicy white bitches were; the few white crack whores he'd had were as pink as a melon inside, even if they was skanky outside! This middle-aged slut was a definite step up for a brother!

As Misty began to suck his cock, her head moving slowly forward and back like a yo-yo on a string, he thought about what she could do for him after. He was gonna fuck her; that was a done deal. But later, he thought... He bet he wouldn't have to pay for cigarettes ever again, if he brought her to Jerome to breed the bitch! From there, it was drugs, booze, even other sluts; he could trade her for whatever he wanted!

She began to up her rhythm, eager to please him quickly, but delighting in the feel of his meaty cock in her mouth. As for DeShawn, he could sit here all day like this, just watchin' her mouth work on his dick, but why waste any more time? The kid was off havin' a tantrum. Time to get some of that grade-A pussy! He let her stroke over him a few more times, using her mouth as a pleasure device, then he pushed her off him and abruptly stood up.

Misty looked up at him, unsure of what she should do. She thought he was enjoying the pleasure she had lavished on him, but now she worried she may have crossed a line with him? She had stomped on that line within her own mind, but was he having second thoughts about an older woman like herself? When she felt his hands go under her arms, though, she knew. This was going to be the moment! Whatever qualms she had had; whatever her friends might think about her, she was ready to give herself to him. She wanted... no, she NEEDED to feel him inside her! She allowed herself to be pulled to a standing position, and put her hands on his waist as his face approached hers.

Their kiss was monumental. In that last second, just before his lips met hers, she allowed one iota of doubt to cross her mind, but once their mouths joined she was along for the ride. Her tongue snaked between her teeth, feeling his lips part before it. And then the thrill of feeling his tongue contact hers, of having him explore her mouth, almost took her breath away. The kiss seemed to last forever, yet was far too short. It left her gasping and muddle-headed, as if in a trance. When he took her hand to lead her into the back of the house she followed obediently, directing him toward her bedroom door.

He pulled the door closed as she entered, and was careful to lock it and drop her robe against the bottom. He didn't want the sounds of their lovemaking to bring her kid, once they got going. He planned on having this MILF scream his name. He would claim her as his own. It would be how he turned her, so that no white man would be enough for her after this day. This would be her indoctrination into what he thought of as the new world order.

Misty had reached the bed and halted, deferring to him as to how he would take her. Any sense of self she may have had, had retreated to some place far away. The dangling black meat she'd been allowed a brief taste of had left her feeling entirely submissive to this stranger, and she wanted more. This, she knew, was a deciding moment in her life. She never even debated when DeShawn nodded; she lay back on the bed with her feet on the floor, her eyes straining to see the pulsing giant that was rising from the hem of his shorts. She spread her legs without thinking about it, offering her needy vagina to that pulsing beast.

DeShawn stared down at the panting MILF, spreading herself out like a whore. Her cunt was clearly outlined through the tights, a sizable wet spot just below it. He slipped his shorts off, down over his hips and to the floor, and took his meat in his hand. "This what you want, Miss Misty?" he teased, holding the head out towards her and pulling the loose skin back to reveal the mottled pinkish head. She moaned, moving her legs nervously.

"Take your top off," he ordered. "Let me see them titties."

Misty's hands rose, pushed the half-shirt up under her arms, and pulled the sports bra up and over her breasts, glad to free them for him at last. She hoped he found her breasts arousing. They were firm and full, a generous C cup with silver-dollar sized brown areolas and large hard nipples. She tweaked them for him, further arousing herself in the process. As DeShawn bent to take one between his teeth, she had a fleeting image of her son as a baby, suckling at her milk, but when he bit down the image disappeared immediately. She yelped, an involuntary cry of pain, though he brought no blood.

In his room, David heard a sound that made him raise his head from his pillow. 'Was that mom?' He lay still, listening for any other sounds that might be an alert to him, his body as tense as a knife edge.

"That there a little love bite," DeShawn was telling Misty. "Ain't nothin' you ain't gonna feel again. I like my women to know I been there." He chuckled softly as his lips played at her nipple, soothing it and making it even more sensitive. With his other hand, he grasped at the other breast, squeezing it between strong fingers, mauling it as he winked at the gasping mom. 'This bitch's titties give me somethin' to do all day!' he exulted, knowing how many others would love to get their hands on them. But there was something more enticing, and it was sprawled out just beneath him. He straightened up and hooked his fingers under the hem of her tights.

"Raise that ass," he ordered, and she obediently pushed upward with her feet, raising her hips off the bed. She remained that way, using her core muscles to bridge for him as he slowly, oh-so-slowly drew her leggings down. Off her hips, down over the plane of her little mommy tummy-bulge, and finally pulling free of her clinging labia. He took his time, watching her ab muscles tense tighter and tighter, until there it was: her trim little pussy in all its pure, white-race glory! Her sizable inner lips extended outward like the wings of a butterfly. They were wet, glistening with her juices. He could smell her arousal. She was beginning to tremble as he stared at her cunt, until at last he pulled the tights from beneath her ass and she settled onto the sheets again. DeShawn yanked them downward, leaving them crumpled around her ankles. He sunk to his knees before her.

"That some fine lookin' pussy," he said, nodding his head for emphasis. He had intended just to look at it before he began to wreck it with his dick, not being much of a pussy eater, but it surely looked good enough to eat! 'A clean white mommy like this, be a shame not to indulge just a little,' he thought, and pushed her thighs even further apart.

Misty almost couldn't believe it. 'Oh my god he's gonna eat me he's really gonna eat me oh fuckyesyesyes!' she screamed inside. She couldn't remember the last time she'd had a man's lips on her pussy that way! She was totally intent on the feeling of his hands pushing her open and the slight scruff of his curly facial hair as he forced his face between her legs. When his lips contacted her pussy she bolted upright at the waist, moaning, "Ooooh fuck!" in a much-too loud voice.

David raised his head from doing homework. 'Was that my mom?' He rose off the bed, suddenly protective. He pulled his door open slowly, and immediately saw that her door was closed. Walking to it, he placed his hand on the doorknob and turned; it was locked. They had a house rule - when Misty locked her door, she didn't want to be disturbed under any circumstances. It was quiet at the moment, so he sighed and returned to his own room. He was asleep in minutes.

In Misty's bedroom, DeShawn was on his knees between the MILF's legs. His hands were on her bare thighs, gripping them tightly as he licked her hungrily. When he heard her say, "Oooh, god. Yesss! Just like that!" he knew he was doing everything right. DeShawn feasted on Misty's sopping pussy as she bucked and groaned, coating his face with her juices. She was close to a climax, a river of fluid flowing freely over his tongue. This white woman was actually tasty, he thought, not like the crack whores with which he was familiar. He extended his rigid tongue as far into her as he could reach, while his forefinger found her clit and rolled around it.

That did it. Misty felt the massive climax she had long held inside, begin to roll through her. Her voice rose in a continuous moan, punctuated only by her need for air. When the wave broke, she jerked her legs upward, her toes curling in a way they never had before.

"OOOH GODDDDDD!"

DeShawn kept lapping furiously as Misty orgasmed. Holding her thighs, he pulled her to his tongue, not allowing her to stop climaxing for even a moment.

Misty's head was spinning. Her orgasms pulled much-needed oxygen from her brain. She feared she might pass out as they crashed over and over upon her. In truth, it had been many, many years since she'd had anything like the tongue-fucking that DeShawn was inflicting on her. Orgasms with Tom had been few and far between, dwindling to none in the last few years. This man... this boy, barely old enough to vote, had been able to bring this out of her within a few minutes! She grasped her legs under the knees and gave herself over to yet another crest of pleasure as DeShawn continued to tongue-lash her most intimate organ with his amazingly long digit.

DeShawn, to be honest, felt he could do this all day long, but his tongue was tiring and his cock was throbbing with the need to spew its load into that little fuck-belly. He pulled back, looking at his work. 'She need to shave that pussy' he thought. 'I'll have her do that before I eat her out again.' Her thin line of pubic hair was wet with his saliva and her own juices; within a little while, he knew, it would be matted with his cum. He stood and took his cock in his hand. He ran the head up and down her slit a few times, coating it in her wetness, even as she shook and trembled under him.

"You want this, Misty?" he teased. "You want this dick inside you?"

Misty was coming down from the most incredible orgasm she could remember. She looked up at DeShawn, this young black man she'd allowed to lick her there, and had a moment of indecision. This was wrong, wasn't it? She dropped her legs and planted her feet on the floor, preparing to get out from under him. She had to think. She had to take a moment to understand why she had laid herself out on her own bed for him; how she could let her need control her actions. She was a mature woman. She should have been able to resist this, should have been able...

When she felt DeShawn's massive head breach her opening her thought processes begin to shut down again. "Wait!" she pleaded, putting her hand out as if to stop him. "I... no. I need to..."

DeShawn smiled as he pushed the first inch inside the blonde MILF's tight little cunt. 'She must not have had any dick for a long time' he thought. His head was only halfway in and she began babbling about... what? She wanted him to stop? 'Bullshit! This bitch gonna take it all the way!' He shoved forward, disregarding her physical resistance as he wedged himself deeper. Not yet halfway, and her hand lingered in the air; not touching him; certainly not pushing him away! He grinned down at the look of confusion on her pretty face. She wanted it; he knew it instinctively. Nobody got this far and then tagged out!

'Damn, but she tight!'

It felt like her body was trying to reject him at the same time as it was inviting him in. Her wetness belied her attempt at words. And yet, she continued to plead, under her breath, as if she didn't believe her own denial. As he gained another inch inside her clutching canal, he thought about her spitting out that kid. 'Hell, if she can pass a baby she can take my dick' he thought cruelly. 'She just gotta get use to me.' And he continued to exert pressure on her, slipping inch by inch inside her. As much as he wanted to ruin that pussy, he was going to take his time with this one.

Misty's words of rejection had disintegrated into mewling pleas for him to go easy; to spare hurting her in what she instinctively knew would be her ultimate surrender. And yet she urged him on as well, her hands now pulling at the backs of his legs, her voice cracking as she welcomed the violation of her spasming pussy. She wanted this; she had, since the first time she recognized the growing tingle inside her, as their legs met under her breakfast bar. When she saw the growing bulge in his shorts and realized it was because of her, something broke inside her, overwhelming any reservations she might have had. It was as if fate had brought this young man into her life. How could you deny fate?

DeShawn was still working his cock inside Misty's pussy, which was slowly expanding to take him. She had never felt a man this deep, or this thick. He was already pushing against her cervix, and it was both painful and pleasurable. As he grunted for her to take his "nigger dick" she tried to channel the searing discomfort of such a large intruder, and to relax her opening the way she had when bearing her son into the world. Her breath came in short, sharp gasps, intermixed with her moans. And before long she felt another powerful climax overcoming her.

"Oh, holy god! Oh, fuck! Ogod please don't stop," she pleaded, her words coming in a rush as the peak of pleasure overwhelmed her yet again. Her body convulsed powerfully, forcing her legs to stiffen and her toes to burrow into the carpet of the floor. Misty arched her back under him, giving DeShawn the most direct access to her wet tunnel and attempting to ease the passage of this invader, and in the process, committing herself to him fully. DeShawn began to thrust into her, not caring about all of that. He was only claiming what he felt was his.

This was what he was born to do, DeShawn felt - breeding women, black and white alike, and taking his pleasure in the process. That was the aim of most of the black men he'd had as role models, including his own daddy. As his own orgasm approached, he wondered if this woman would carry his child. 'Hell, she old,' he thought. 'She probly can't even get knocked up no more!' Still, he was determined to dump his seed inside her, turning her into a black cock slut in his mind. And it felt so good! This pussy was tighter than any he'd had in a long time, and the noises she was making made it feel even better. His balls were on a hair trigger right now; all he had to do was release inside her.

"Aaagggghhh!" DeShawn exploded deep within Misty's grasping cunt, flooding her with his milky white baby batter. "Fuckkkk," he groaned, as he felt her pussy tighten around him, preparing to milk his seed from him in the age-old ritual of mating animals. His second burst of cream flowed in, then right back out, as her birth canal was already flooded by his first. Then his third came, and he could hear the 'squish squish' of her sopping cunt as he continued to plow into her. His nuts reloaded like clockwork, sending torrent after torrent of potent sperm into her.

For Misty, it felt like nirvana. The fantasy she had formed, of him cumming inside her, was nothing compared to the actual event! Even as he was still ejaculating into her, she slumped under him, completely worn out from the overwhelming pleasure she'd just experienced. And yet he continued to thrust into her. As her body followed her mind into that dark abyss, she ceased to feel anything except the jarring of her hips as he pummeled her battered snatch in search of his next orgasm. She'd never had a man continue like this; Tom would be rolling off of her by now, even as she struggled to climax. This man wasn't going soft; if anything, he was...

When next she became aware, DeShawn's fingers were tight on her jaw, shaking her awake. "C'mon, slut! You ain't half done yet," he urged, his eyes smiling as he knew what he'd done. This mommy had tapped out - gone dopey on him from sexual overload! He knew in his heart, she'd never had an experience like this. And he knew just as absolutely that he had a new girlfriend now; that this white woman would do anything to keep him around; even fuck other men, if that's what he told her to do.

He began planning. He would get her tattooed, a black spade, on the small of her back, so other men could see that she was the slut of a proud black man. So they would know she was owned! The thought made him harder. His rampaging dick, now completely at ease in the MILF's cunt, thickened even more as the fine negro blood pumped into it, making it the perfect tool to convert this once-proud mommy.

He briefly pulled out, his cock throbbing in his hand. It was coated in the white mixture of their juices, hanging in a long string from the head of his dick to Misty's leg, linking them obscenely. Her empty pussy spasmed, seeming to clutch at the air for more of him. Misty slowly relaxed her lower body, aware that there was a sudden void between her legs. 'Just as I was about to cum again' she thought, and then was rewarded when DeShawn slid his cock along her thigh again. "Mmmmm, yeah," she moaned aloud, "I need that, baby. Give it to momma one more time."

Her screams of pleasure resumed soon after that, as the virile young thug brought her to crest after crest of physical abandon. He seemed to be an expert at reading what she needed, at knowing when to speed up or slow down, to go deep or to fuck her shallow with just the bulbous mushroom head, stimulating every area of her sex. Every time she began to wonder how he knew this stuff, he sent her off into another stratosphere of moaning, keening pleasure.