Misty's Need Ch. 05

Story Info
Misty prepares for her first meeting with Valentina.
3.6k words
4.83
4.2k
3
0

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As promised, Misty woke to the ringing phone at 6:00pm. She noticed that her entire face seemed to be wet, and her pillow was completely soaked. All from the drooling she was doing around the ball gag. She knew that many people would feel disgusted to be covered in their own spit, but she was delighted by it. She was pleased because she knew that Valentina had to know that the gag would cause her to drool all over herself, and the thought of degrading herself, even in that small way, for Valentina made Misty extremely happy.

As she moved away from her spit soaked pillow, Misty started daydreaming about Valentina's own spit. Would Valentina spit on her? Spit into her mouth? Force her to swallow it? 'Damn' she thought, 'those possibilities are so wonderful!'

While thinking of Valentina's spit, and if it would be used upon her, Misty's hand almost made its way between her legs. Almost touched her pussy. She caught herself in time, and pulled her hand away. She wanted to touch herself, badly, but she remembered that she wasn't wearing any panties, and of course she never allowed her fingers to wander her cunt unless it was encased in at least a cloth barrier.

Sighing, Misty climbed out of bed. As she pulled the covers back she noticed that there was a small spot of wetness where her pussy had been. She failed to remember her dream, but was pleased to see that it was obviously a good one. She lowered her face to the dampness in the bed and breathed deeply of her own scent. She wished she could lick it clean, but the gag prevented that.

Having done all that she could with the damp bed sheet, Misty went into the bathroom and started filling the tub. She added wonderful bath beads, and then sat on the toilet while the warm water ran. She didn't really have to go yet, but she wanted herself perfectly clean for Valentina, so she felt it important to go now, instead of having to go later, likely at a very inconvenient time.

That duty done, she slipped her lithe body into the bathtub, and scrubbed every inch of her skin. Once she felt that she was perfectly clean she allowed herself to relax in the hot water. It felt wonderful.

Her only regret was that she would be unable to keep herself clean. The longer she wore the gag, the worse she was drooling. Misty knew that no matter how clean she was at any given moment, five minutes later her chin, chest, and tits would be covered in her drool. She decided not to worry about it since she couldn't control it, and just hoped that the makeup lady would clean her up after the gag was removed.

She had soaked in the tub for almost an hour by the time she got out and dried her body and hair. She laughed to herself as she realized that by the time she had her hair dry, her face, neck, and the tops of her breasts were already wet again with the drool that was seemingly flowing out of her like a river.

By five minutes to 7:00pm Misty was kneeling at the door, in her most subservient position, waiting for the doctor and dentist to arrive.

They were prompt, knocking precisely at the set time. Misty led them into her room, crawling on her hands and knees. As she slowly crawled she kept her knees far apart from each other, her bottom pushed upward, and her hips swaying. She felt humiliated, but hoped that the men following her were enjoying the view.

Having led them into the main room, Misty waited, kneeling, as they set up for their work. The very first thing they did was set up two video cameras in such a way that the entire room, and hallway could be recorded. After that they unfolded and set up what looked to Misty to be some form of massage table. It was similar to those she had seen in the past, but this one came with the addition of removable stirrups.

The doctor worked on her first. He had her lay upon the table, feet up in the air, held in place by the stirrups, then began a cursory physical examination. Eventually he made his way to her pussy, and wearing a headlamp, used his fingers to open her labia so that he could peer inside, giving it a very thorough inspection.

This was the first time that she could remember anyone's fingers directly touching her pussy and definitely the first time her labia had been spread. She prayed that it would not be the last.

"Si, la puta es todavila un virgen." Were the only words the doctor spoke while examining Misty, and those were spoken to the dentist, not to her. She remembered enough of her college Spanish lessons to know that he said, "Yes, the whore is still a virgin." Misty smiled at hearing his confirmation, for while she knew that she was still a virgin, she was worried that she might not be recognized as such, and couldn't stand the thought of being rejected by Valentina before they had even met.

Misty was also thrilled that she had rebuffed all advances that had ever been made towards her. She may have gone a few years without some physical pleasures, but because of that she would be going to Valentina as completely new goods. No sloppy seconds or someone else's cast off for the woman who could be the woman of her dreams.

The doctor's work done, he removed her Misty's legs from the stirrups, and then removed those supports from the table. The dentist then angled the table up under Misty's back, bringing her into a reclining instead of laying position. The doctor had not been gentle with her, nor exhibited any sort of caring or compassion, but the dentist was worse. He was downright rough and seemed hostile.

He roughly removed the gag from her mouth causing Misty's jaw to flair in pain. What had been a dull ache before became much sharper and more intense once the offending object was removed. A soft moan of discomfort escaped from her lips as she tried to work her jaw.

"If the dumb bitch thinks that hurts, I wonder what she will think when Dona Valentina shoves a dildo the size of a horse's cock up her ass?" The dentist said in English, to the doctor with a huge laugh.

The doctor laughed right along with him, surprising Misty that they both apparently spoke English so well.

The words weren't directed to her, so Misty didn't speak in reply. Her body did however respond. Her lust wanted her holes penetrated, violated, violently stretched beyond their ability. She wanted huge gags forcing her mouth open, fists driven into her pussy, and impossibly large dildos forced up her ass. The dentist's words, and the men's laughter built her need to the boiling point.

As the dentist roughly examined her teeth, cleaned each one, scraped her tongue, and otherwise worked her mouth, they kept up a constant banter, a banter about which she was the topic.

"She was very pretty crawling around when we got here, but that tight little ass would look a lot better wearing the bruises and welts of a nice hard beating." The doctor joined in, as the men's laughter continued.

"True, true, but imagine that, and then imagine the base of a butt plug jutting out between two welted cheeks. God, it would be glorious." The dentist replied.

"Hell, if she was my bitch she'd be wearing a plug like that all the time. Think how she'd look trying to walk with a massive dildo jammed up her ass." The doctor suggested, their laughter at her expense continuing unabated.

"What about those tits? I'd love to see them beaten purple, pierced too." The dentist offered.

"Just think, this dumb whore is going straight from virginity to the most insane sexual hell one can imagine. We can think of dildo's the size of horse cocks, bruises and the like, but there is no way we can even dream of the kinds of things Valentina will do to the dirty slut." The doctor said.

As he finished, there was a knock at the door, and he made his way to answer it. Apparently it was Misty's masseuse, and she was now naked in front of three strange men. While a completely new experience for her, Misty found her nakedness around clothed men to be extremely exciting.

The dentist quickly finished his work, then directed Misty to go brush her teeth, and rinse with a medicated mouthwash that he provided. She had known that he was rough, but was surprised to see how much blood she ended up spitting into the sink. Misty knew that her mouth would heal in a matter of minutes, but she wondered if Valentina would miss the drops of blood that were wasted, washed down the drain. Assuming of course that Valentina decided to feed from her this night.

Done brushing, Misty returned to her knees on the hard marble floor. As she was moving she realized just how wet she had become. Her inner thighs had grown damp, and she saw a spot on the floor where her wetness had fallen while she was brushing her teeth. She knew that her body's reaction was due to her nakedness and the rude words of the men she was with. They thought that their words were harsh and cruel, but what they didn't realize was that Misty saw delightful promises of a bright future in them.

She crawled out of the bathroom, to where the men were standing. With cold efficiency, the dentist quickly had the ball gag back between her teeth, and its strap buckled behind her head. The pain in her jaw hadn't yet subsided from her earlier experience with the gag; its replacement between her teeth increased that pain ten fold.

Their work done, the doctor and dentist left her room, and the massage therapist directed her up onto the table.

Unlike the other men, this one seemed kind and was gentle with her. He massaged her entire body, relaxing every muscle. He worked his oil deeply into her skin, and was even kind enough to wipe the drool from her face from time to time.

Too soon for Misty though, the massage was over. Misty would have liked for it to continue for hours, but her schedule was set, and soon, there was a knock at the door. When her masseuse opened it, the woman who was to wax her entered, carrying her supplies.

Like her masseuse, the woman who waxed her seemed kind. She didn't speak to Misty, simply gestured as to what positions she needed Misty to assume, but of course her work was not gentle. Misty had shaved very carefully before leaving Seattle because Valentina had already told her that she could not tolerate so much as a single stray hair, not on her pussy, not around her asshole, not anywhere on Misty's body. While being waxed however Misty learned that she had not done nearly as good of job as she had thought she did. Apparently much stubble remained, and extremely fine hairs, all of which had to be painfully pulled out by the root.

When she had finished, and after she had let the makeup artist and hairstylist in, the woman who had waxed every inch of her body indicated to Misty that she found the gag to be cute. She bent towards Misty, and placed a peck of a kiss right on the ball before heading out of the room.

The makeup artist wasted no time in removing the gag that had forced Misty's mouth wide open for hours. She then shooed Misty into the shower for a quick soaping and rinse. Misty knew that they were pressed for time, so she showered quickly and rejoined the two women in the main room as soon as she had toweled dry.

They seated her in a chair, and the hairstylist went quickly to work. Her long black hair was quickly given a minor trim, then a blow dry and style. When the work was done Misty looked at herself in the mirror. She was amazed at how good it looked, and how effortless the stylist seemed to get it into place. Her hair had never looked as good as it did at that moment.

Likewise with her makeup. The artist didn't overdo it, but seemed to have an amazing talent for picking color, and applying that color perfectly. Misty's eyes shone, her lashes looked impossibly long, but when she studied her face in the mirror, what most impressed her were her lips. They looked extremely full and pouty under the bright red lipstick that had been applied. Misty knew that she looked better now than at any other point in her life, and she was thrilled at the apparent magic these women were able to perform.

Her hair and makeup done, the women quickly moved to her nails, giving her a quick manicure and pedicure. Their duties done, they each hugged Misty goodbye, then left her room.

Once she had shown them out, Misty took a look at the clock beside the bed. 8:36 PM. She had almost a half of an hour to get dressed, and little to put on.

She started by coaxing the luxurious sheer stockings up her legs. They fit perfectly, their tops stopping very high on her thigh. Misty had never worn a garter belt before, but quickly had it in place, and the stocking tops fastened to it in a symmetrical manner. She then slid the panty into place, a black thong with a silky body, framed in lace. It was a perfect match for the garter belt it overlapped.

Once the panty was in place, Misty was finally able to caress herself. She had longed to do so ever since she had first arrived, but had been unable to do so until that cloth barrier was in place. As she touched herself she realized that she could already feel moisture seeping through the fabric and knew that it would be soaked within minutes.

Next came the black leather mini skirt. Misty slid it up her legs, to her waist, and then reached behind herself to zip it in place. Valentina's letter had been right she realized, the skirt was too short, too tiny, to cover much of anything. Misty decided not to bother checking it out in the mirror until she had the heels on because she knew that they would change the shape of her bottom, and therefore the look of the skirt.

She removed the heels from the box, but instead of putting them on right away, she sat on the edge of the bed and just stared at them. How would they make her look, she wondered? Nine inches of height? How on earth would she walk in them? She most often wore frumpy flats, sometimes two or three inch heels. Very rarely did she wear four. Subtracting the platforms, she still had to try and balance and walk gracefully, with her heel raised a full five inches. Misty hoped that she could actually pull it off.

Steadying her nerves, she slipped the black leather shoes onto her feet, and buckled the straps around her ankles. She stood, and very carefully made her way across the slippery white marble floor, into the bathroom with its full-length mirror. Once there, she was finally forced to admit the truth to herself. She looked amazing. Her hair and makeup were perfect. Her still bare breasts were not too big, not too small but perfectly sized, firm and perky, with hard little nipples that pointed towards the sky. Her stomach was flat, her legs long and lean, amazingly long in the towering stiletto heels. Her only concern with her look was the skirt. It allowed full view of the skin between its bottom and the top of the stockings, all around her thighs. Also visible was each lacy garter, and its attachment to the stocking tops. It was barely long enough to hide her panty when looked at from the front, but was so short that the bottom of each ass cheek peaked out from under with each step she took. She knew that the skirt looked pornographic, but she was pleased to be wearing it for Valentina.

Thrilled with her look, Misty returned to the bed and slipped into the extremely sheer, loose fitting, white blouse. She noticed that her tits were completely visible through the material, and that her hard nipples were pronounced, pushing it away from her chest. She started to button it, and remembered Valentina's instruction that the highest button she could use was a button mid way between her navel and the bottom edge of her sternum. She was chagrined to discover that there was no button that met those criteria. One was near her belly button, the other up near her breastbone. She knew which Valentina would prefer her to choose, so she buttoned the shirt to just above her navel, and knew that she could go no higher. She tucked just the front of the blouse into her skirt for a bit of flair, and then made her way back into the bathroom to study her reflection.

Misty discovered what she already knew. Her tits were completely visible. A head on view showed them clearly through the sheer fabric, and any kind of side view allowed a clear view between the unbuttoned flaps of the top. She smiled to herself at a quick thought of being arrested for indecency while making her way through the lobby. In her heart though, she knew that clothes this revealing were what she was destined to wear. A quick caress of the flesh through her panty was enough to confirm just how sexy she felt.

She returned to the bedroom, and glanced at the clock. 8:56 PM. She'd finished dressing just in time. She went to stand by the door, waiting for the knock with her legs open, hands clasped behind her back, breasts up and out, head bowed, eyes on the floor. Very soon the knock came, she reached out to quickly open the door before placing her hands back in position.

A man stepped into the doorway.

"Hands in front please Miss." He said while leaving the door open.

As soon as Misty complied, he reached into a pocket and locked a set of police handcuffs on her wrists.

"Follow me please." He said once the cuffs were in place and he had turned around.

After Misty stepped into the long hallway, he closed the door, and made sure it was locked. He then led her to the elevator bank, and eventually out of the hotel and to a late model, highly polished, black SUV.

As they walked Misty contemplated the handcuffs on her wrists. Despite years fantasizing about having her body bound Misty had never been physically restrained in any way. Now, experiencing handcuffs for the first time Misty found that she liked them. Liked them a lot.

She liked the look of them on her wrists, but her enjoyment of the cuffs went much deeper than that. The cuffs made her more vulnerable, weaker. They lessened her ability to protect herself. That feeling of vulnerability was something that Misty had craved her entire life.

No one seemed to really notice the handcuffs around her wrists as they made their way though the hotel. Misty assumed that was because almost everyone they passed seemed to be transfixed by her overly revealing outfit. The stares Misty received from strangers made her feel sexy, and she realized that she hadn't felt sexy in years. She decided that the feeling was quite wonderful.

When they reached the SUV the man opened the rear passenger side door for her, but between the impossible height of the heels on her feet, the truck height of the SUV, and the fact that her hands were bound together, Misty knew that she had no hope of entering the backseat of the vehicle on her own. She was pleased to see that the man was prepared to help her enter, and from his skill at it, she decided that it must be something he did on a regular basis.

Once he had Misty settled into place, he climbed into the driver's seat, and their journey to the restaurant began. It was, Misty realized, a quite short journey in terms of miles, but rather long in time. Within a couple blocks of the hotel, they were into the heart of Puerto Vallarta with its traffic snarls, and shortly after that, the SUV began climbing the impossibly steep cobblestone streets, seemingly headed to the top of the mountain. The SUV bounced and jittered, the tires spun, it was the craziest drive Misty had ever taken, but soon enough they pulled into the parking lot of a small hotel.

Misty's door was opened by a porter. "Welcome!" He said, greeting her with a smile.

Instead of trying to climb out of the vehicle on her own Misty simply held her handcuffed wrists up for the porter to see, thus indicating her helplessness. He looked confused for a moment, but within seconds her driver arrived at the rear door, and the two of them had her extracted from the SUV in moments. Both men walked her into the small lobby, and to the elevator.

12