Misty's Need Ch. 08

Story Info
Valentina & Misty visit a fetish club, pick up a third.
4.5k words
4.75
4.6k
1
0

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valentina and Misty didn't talk on the drive to the club. Valentina was content to sit enjoying the silence, and Misty was virtually entranced by the aroma engulfing her nose as she inhaled deeply through Valentina's panty.

Valentina's scent was that of arousal and sex, yet somehow mixed with death and decay. Misty knew that she could never have the words to describe it, but that is how she sensed it, and enjoying it was sending waves of pleasure through her body each time she inhaled. Misty's deepest needs were for destruction, decay, and death all surrounded with, intertwined with lust and sex. Sex and death, lust and decay, all were one and together in Misty's mind, and that heady mixture seemed a perfect match for the scent of her Goddess.

Soon though Misty had to set the panty aside, for they had arrived at the club. It was a private club, members and invitation only. A combination fetish and dance club strictly for women only. It was a haven for the kinky lesbians living in or visiting paradise.

Misty was allowed to walk into the club, and to the sofa Valentina had reserved. Valentina led her on her leash, and Misty made certain to remain two paces behind and slightly to the right of her Goddess.

Walking in was a new experience for Misty, because it almost seemed as if everyone in the club stopped and turned to look at them as they entered, with all of those eyes following them all the way to their seats. They were the two most beautiful women in the room, and that had much to do with the reaction of the crowd, but so did Valentina's mere presence. Mortals could never consciously feel or understand it, but their primal instincts would react to Valentina for while she looked human, ancient instincts recognized her as the alpha predator, a creature of sex and death.

Misty noticed that she was the only person in the club who was completely nude. A flash of pride surged through her as the realization dawned that Valentina must find her body perfect enough to require no form of cover-up.

As people watched, they arrived at their seat. Valentina lounged comfortably on one end of the small sofa, Misty knelt at her feet. A waitress had followed them; Valentina ordered a bottle of rare mescal and half a dozen glasses. She expected at least some company through the course of the night.

The dance music was pounding, drinks were obviously flowing freely, and Misty was excited to see that the large space was packed with people. Women of all sorts, some beautiful, others not so, but it was clear that all had dressed in such a way as to best show off their features. Everyone was dressed for pleasure, for sex, and the vibe of the place reeked of exactly that.

"Let's dance." Valentina said, rising from the sofa.

Misty jumped up and followed Valentina out onto the dance floor. The women entwined their arms around each other and their bodies started to move. Their movements were very erotic, almost more sex than dance. Valentina's arms were holding Misty close, her lips making love to the girl's neck. She could almost taste the blood flowing through it. Misty was lost, melting into her Goddess.

As she continued exploring Misty's long, luscious neck with her lips and tongue, Valentina's hands began moving to caress the girl's battered and welted ass. The sensations of Valentina's touch were almost too much for Misty to handle, her neck was so very sensitive to touch, her bottom too, the earlier beating having served to vastly increase the sensitivity of her skin.

Misty began gently moaning with pleasure in Valentina's ear. Valentina adored how very responsive the girl's body was to her slightest touch. She adjusted the fingers caressing Misty's ass, replaced gentle caresses of the battered and welted flesh with long scratches of her sharp fingernails. Misty continued to melt as caresses were replaced with pain; Valentina knew that pain and pleasure had merged within her pet.

She began nibbling on Misty's neck, delivering sharp little bites, all along it's length, and with her nails on the girl's ass she pinched, delivering another form of painful bite. Misty simply continued to loose herself in sensation and touch. Her body swayed, gentle moans escaping her lips.

"Please Goddess." Valentina heard Misty whisper in her ear.

"Yes my pet?" She asked.

"Please feed Goddess. Please drink me. I need to feel my life pouring into you." Misty continued whispering.

Valentina was overcome with desire, need, a lust to taste her precious new pet. She bit. Her fangs broke the skin, found Misty's vein, and opening it, she sipped. As Valentina's fangs penetrated Misty a powerful wave of orgasm pounded into her. She would have fallen had Valentina not been prepared for it and as such been holding her so closely.

Misty rode the wave as their bodies swayed and Valentina sipped her blood. Valentina didn't drink, couldn't drink, for that would kill Misty, but she savored the small bit that she allowed herself. Misty tasted of desperate need, overpowering lust, and fear, a delightful flavor of fear. She was truly delicious.

Valentina held Misty tight as the girl enjoyed and then slowly recovered from her orgasm. She took her mouth from Misty's neck, having savored as much as she dared. She pushed herself back a little from the girl so that she could look at her, and she was truly delighted by what she saw. A beautiful face with a vacant dreaminess in the eyes. Two small punctures in the neck, tiny rivers of blood flowing from each. Those rivers would flow for a while longer Valentina knew, her saliva contained compounds that kept blood from clotting easily. Her girl would bleed, not too much to do any harm, just enough to add beautiful interest to her look.

Valentina felt eyes upon them. She turned to see a woman approaching. A very pretty woman, Mexican, her build was thick, not lithe like Misty. Not fat, just thick. Delicious Valentina decided. She smiled at this new woman, recognizing her as potential prey.

Misty sensed that another presence had entered her and Valentina's private moment in the crowd. She turned and saw the woman. A short latex dress, violet in color covered her body, enhancing her ample curves. Soft, Misty thought, deliciously soft. Dom or sub, Misty wondered briefly, top or bottom, it was a fetish club after all. Misty didn't truly care; such things were Valentina's to care about.

"I'm Sandra. May I join you two?" The woman said with a smile as she placed a hand at the small of each of their backs.

Valentina smiled at Sandra and felt the woman's hand move down her back to suggestively rest upon her ass.

"Yes, I'd like that Sandra. I'm Valentina. Please do join me, but I have to ask that you don't touch my little pet without permission." Valentina said, still smiling at the other woman.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." Sandra began, chagrined at the rebuke of her inelegant approach.

"Please don't worry about it." Valentina interrupted. "The girl is a complete slut, and I'm quite sure that she'll spend lots of time touching and pleasuring you. It is just that there are a few small parts of her body that are off limits to everyone, including her. Until we get to know each other a little better, I'd just hate for you to take the risk of accidentally violating one of those limits."

Sandra seemed unsure of Valentina's explanation, but was taken in by the smile on her face as it was said. Valentina reached an arm around Sandra's waist and together they walked back to the sofa with Misty following at the end of her leash.

The two women sat on the couch, bodies as close together as possible, arms around each other. Misty quietly knelt as Valentina's feet.

"The marks on your girl's behind look wonderful." Sandra said as Valentina poured each of them a drink.

"Yes, they frame her holes perfectly when she crawls, perhaps you will see that later." Valentina purred in reply.

She saw Sandra trying to picture that and took the opportunity to sneak into the woman's mind. She saw that Sandra wasn't really dominant or submissive, what she was here for, what she most desired, was body worship. Lying on a bed, stretching, relaxing, as another woman caressed every morsel of her body with lips and tongue. She saw that Sandra loved cumming as a woman licked her pussy; but that her absolute favorite was when another girl enthusiastically ate her ass, tongue darting deeply inside.

Valentina knew that she could use that, so knew that she would keep Sandra for the moment, but she also saw bad within the woman. Sandra wasn't only in the club to find a mouth for her body; she was here to find a rich mouth. Sandra was a gold digger and intentionally sought out those whom she could use financially.

Valentina decided that she would take the greedy little gold digger home, but once Sandra arrived she would discover that she was there as food, not for sex. Seeing Sandra's shock when she was sized would be most delightful, Valentina decided.

Sandra and Valentina gently kissed and touched each other as they enjoyed their drinks. Misty was seemingly forgotten at their feet.

"I'd like to take you home tonight." Valentina purred into Sandra's ear.

Sandra giggled in reply, caressing Valentina's tits through the hard leather corset.

"I'd love to make love to you while my little slut eats your gorgeous ass. She's quite enthusiastic about it" Valentina said, knowing exactly how to seal the deal from her time spent in Sandra's mind.

"Yes, I'd love that." Sandra cooed.

"May we take a couple of photos first? Of you and my little pet so that we have a souvenir of this night?" Valentina asked.

"Of course." Sandra agreed easily.

There was a photo backdrop against the back wall, and a professional photographer for those who were interested in such mementos. The women stood up from the sofa and began making their way there.

"Crawl bitch." Were the only words Valentina said to Misty.

There was no line for photos, so they got started right away. Valentina directed the portraits. When they were finished Valentina declared two of the photos perfect, and had those emailed to her.

The first photo depicted Sandra standing at a side view to the camera, slightly bent over, with her hands on her knees. Misty was kneeling behind her, her was arm positioned so that her nipples would not show, as the photos had to remain suitable for social media. She was bending forward, her lips centered on Sandra's latex covered ass.

The second photo had Sandra standing facing the camera, hugging an also standing Misty to her. Misty's head was turned toward Sandra, posed to be fully visible. One of Sandra's arms was around Misty's waist, the other trailed down her back and bottom, concealing the cleft of Misty's still very red and welted ass. That hand held a large red butt plug.

Misty didn't know it yet, but Valentina intended for these photos to show up on Misty's social media accounts as soon as possible.

The photos taken, the women moved back to their sofa, Misty again being directed to crawl on the end of her leash.

Valentina and Sandra continued to cuddle as they enjoyed another drink, but soon Sandra excused herself to go and use the restroom.

Valentina turned her attention to Misty for the first time since Sandra had joined them.

"We'll be taking Sandra home with us, but for food, not sex. I took a peak into her mind, she's not a good person." Sandra said, looking down at Misty.

"What does she..." Misty began.

"She's here just looking for a rich mark to exploit. A gold digger." Valentina interrupted.

"Too bad, but I guess the world is full of bad people Goddess." Misty remarked.

Just then Valentina's attention was pulled to a woman across the room who was just entering the club. Misty saw a look of grave concern on Valentina's face and followed her gaze to a beautiful, happy looking woman, prettily dressed, like a pornographic schoolgirl.

Valentina signaled for their waitress and when the woman arrived asked her to bring security. Within moments two very strong looking, almost mannish looking armed women were at her side.

"Remove that woman, and make sure that her removal is permanent. Drive her out into the country and try to make sure that her body won't be found." Valentina directed, pointing out the young woman dressed like a much younger girl.

The security guards soon had the woman in hand, and Misty watched as they discreetly removed her from the club. She then looked up at Valentina, curiosity written across her face.

"When you are with me, you'll do many intimate things, with many people. Degrading things, potentially dangerous things, these things even with complete strangers. You'll never get sick though, because one of my gifts is the ability to see filth, sickness, and disease. You may be having some shockingly unsafe sex as the saying goes, but it will always be safe, for the people you are having it will be completely healthy." Valentina said.

"I trust you Goddess." Misty replied.

"I know, I'm just telling you this to satisfy your curiosity. When that woman entered the room, I sensed that she was sick. Very sick. She's got HIV, never sought treatment, and it has turned into full-blown AIDS. The worst part about it though is that she knows she's got it, she knows that she can spread it, and she just doesn't care. I can't tolerate that kind of person, or allow that kind of danger to my community." Valentina continued.

"But, how did you get security to follow your orders? Especially such an extreme order Goddess?" Misty asked.

"Well that's easy, I own the place." Valentina answered. "You'll find that I own a great many things in addition to you."

A thrill went through Misty when she heard Valentina declare that she now owned her. Valentina saw it, and reached down to the girl, pulling her in to her leg.

"How was the little orgasm I gave you on the dance floor?" Valentina asked as she fondled the now dried blood on Misty's neck.

"It was amazing Goddess!" Misty said.

"You'll always cum when I bite you, all of my victims do, it is an interesting part of my powers." Valentina explained.

Misty simply moaned in response.

"And the hard beating back at the hotel?" Valentina asked with a smile.

"Also amazing Goddess!" Misty answered.

"Which was better?" Valentina teased, having fun with the word game.

"Both were equally amazing Goddess, because both came from you!" Misty said smiling brightly.

Sandra returned, putting an end to their conversation. Valentina pushed her body away from Misty, and opened her arms to accept Sandra as she sat down.

"Well, that was disgusting." Sandra complained. "I can see men pissing everywhere, making a mess of everything, but I can't understand women doing it. The bathroom is filthy, one of the toilets has overflown, the poor attendant is in there with a plumber, they are trying to get it cleaned up, but with so many people going in and out I imagine that's an huge task."

"I'm so sorry to hear that." Valentina said. "I hope you were able to take care of things despite the problems."

"Oh, yes, I just hovered over the seat, made sure not to touch anything. You know, like we women have to do so often." Sandra said, still pouting.

Listening to the conversation, and knowing what Valentina had just told her about Sandra, Misty was getting a much different picture of the woman. An entitled bitch, Misty decided. An entitled bitch seeking to con others out of what they had. Misty decided that she would enjoy seeing her Goddess drain Sandra's life from her body.

"But your poor shoes!" Valentina exclaimed. "You had to wear them in that filth?"

"Yes, but it's OK, shoes get dirty no matter what you do." Sandra said.

"Nonsense." Valentina said. "Misty can clean them right up for you, make them good as new."

"OK, hey I guess that would be great. Thanks!" Sandra said before she started bending down to remove the shoes from her feet.

"No, just leave them on, cuddle with me, Misty can clean them while you wear them." Valentina said, drawing Sandra back toward her body.

"Sound's wonderful." Sandra said as she leaned in to kiss Valentina's full lips.

"Misty pet, I need you to use that pretty little mouth to clean the filth off Sandra's heels. Do a good job, show me what a good girl you can be." Valentina ordered Misty after breaking her kiss with Sandra.

Misty knew that a normal person would revolt at the thought of licking the water of an overflowing toilet off of a pair of shoes. She knew that a normal person would also revolt at the thought of worshiping a pair of shoes worn by someone they knew was not a good person. Lastly Misty knew that a normal person would revolt at doing something so humiliating as worshiping shoes in public.

Misty also knew however that she wasn't a normal person. She didn't care about any of that. All she cared about was obedience. She crawled over to Sandra's feet, looked at the cute black and violet patent leather high heels, took them in hand, and gratefully began cleaning them with her mouth.

In that moment there was nothing better in the whole world than loosing herself in that task at Valentina's direction.

As Misty licked Sandra's shoes, Valentina and Sandra continued to kiss and fondle each other over their clothes. Soon though Misty saw that Valentina's hand had worked it's way up Sandra's dress, and under the matching latex thong she wore.

The thought, and sight of Misty worshiping her shoes. Combined with the sensations of Valentina's fingertips caressing her clit soon overwhelmed Sandra. She came with a very loud groan of pleasure as the two women touched her.

Valentina removed her hand from under Sandra's dress, and held her while Sandra got her breathing and herself back under control. Misty stopped her work on Sandra's shoes, now simply kneeling in place respectfully.

"Did you enjoy that pretty Sandra?" Valentina asked sweetly.

"Oh, God yes. It was amazing." Sandra admitted.

"And I think you enjoyed my little pet's devotions as well." Valentina teased, already knowing the answer.

"I did. I love having my body worshiped, and seeing her do my shoes was just plain hot!" Sandra said. "But..."

"But?" Valentina pressed.

"Well, I don't know what I'm thinking. I guess that it is hot to have a girl do it with nice clean shoes, but this..." Sandra again trailed off.

"Yes?" Valentina prodded.

"But those shoes were gross. Your pet, it's a disgusting little thing isn't it?" Sandra blurted out.

Misty felt a huge thrill of lust ripping through her body, landing at her pussy, as she heard herself referred to as 'it' and 'thing.' She loved that, loved knowing that someone thought her so much 'less than' that they couldn't even refer to her as a person. She wanted to be 'less than', she needed to be thought of as a thing.

"It is very beautiful, and it is precious to me, but yes, you are right, it is a disgusting little thing." Valentina said with a smile as she looked down towards Misty. "Please just think of its mouth as you would a sewer pipe."

On hearing Valentina also refer to her as 'it' Misty's lust exploded to an even higher level. She knew that if she received the slightest touch at this moment another orgasm would explode from within her.

Valentina saw Sandra look down on Misty with contempt. She didn't mind, it was a fun game, but she knew that she, and Misty, would have the last laugh when Sandra was soon chained and bleeding in her temple. Her fingers were covered with wetness from being inside Sandra's pussy; Valentina reached them out towards Misty.

"Now that it has cleaned your shoes, it can suck your lovely juices from my fingers." Valentina said to Sandra as she motioned for Misty to take the fingers into her mouth.

"I hope it likes it, because that's as close as that disgusting thing will ever get to my pussy." Sandra declared with a laugh, enjoying having the opportunity to degrade Misty.

12