Misty's Need Ch. 10

Story Info
A nurse prepares Misty for bed.
3.6k words
3.67
9.4k
1
0

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emilia led Misty down the long hallway. Her room, she discovered, was almost all the way across the entire length of the house from Valentina's. All of the other doors Misty had seen in the house were of highly polished old wood. Hers she noticed was strikingly different. It was heavy steel, set into a heavy steel frame, with slits that could be opened from the outside, one high, at eye level, the other a foot or so off the floor. It didn't have a knob, or any other sort of door handle, rather steel bolts that seated into pockets in the frame and operated via a large lever. The door was exactly like what Misty had seen on television, when shows portrayed someone in solitary confinement while in prison.

Emilia operated the lever, and swung the door open. As the door opened Misty couldn't look around the room. Her entire being was focused on the floor in front of her. She felt her body as it began shaking uncontrollably.

The floor was composed of thousands upon thousands of small smooth stones, assembled into a common mass with grout. Various colors of these stones were used to create geometric shapes. She knew that Puerto Vallarta was famous for it's walkways that were made in this fashion, that it's Malecon had been constructed to highlight this art, but never in her worst nightmares could she have ever imagined being forced to kneel on or crawl over such a floor.

Emilia noticed Misty's focus on the floor and saw that her body was shaking with fear.

"Dona Valentina had the floor installed especially for you. Everything in this room was created just for you." Emilia said.

"I can't. Please. I just can't do it." Misty cried out.

"You need to crawl into this room, to the bed, and then climb on it so that I can give you an enema. If you do it, I'll tell Dona Valentina that you were a very good girl, and she will be happy. If you don't to it, men will come into this room, tie a frame to your back so that nothing but your knees can make contact with the floor, and you'll stay like that until at least sunset tomorrow. Either way you will suffer, but crawling is very minor suffering compared to what you will experience if you refuse to crawl." Emilia explained.

Misty didn't reply, she just stared at the brutal floor as tears fell from her cheeks.

"Follow me now." Emilia commanded, as she started walking across the room.

With no alternative possible, Misty began to crawl. She brought her knees down on he pebbles as carefully as she could, but no matter how carefully she moved, they still had to support her weight on a horribly uneven and rocky surface.

Her silent tears turned to loud sobs as she crawled to the bed.

"Thank you." Exploded from her lips once she had reached it and Emilia indicated that she should stand to climb onto it.

Valentina watched, and heard it all. The entire room was covered, every angle, with high-resolution video cameras and microphones. Her fingers played lazily across her clit as she watched her pet sob.

Misty realized as soon as her attention was off the floor, that although Emilia had called what she was now on a bed, it was not. It was a hard platform that was upholstered in black leather, with a very thin pad between the leather and hard base. It did have a pillow, small, with a matching black leather pillowcase. Misty knew that Puerto Vallarta was never cold, so was not surprised to see that there was no blanket, just a leather sheet.

"Dona Valentina asked me to explain the room to you so that you get a good feel for everything." Emilia said.

"Ok, thank you." Misty replied, her sobs were now under control, but she was still softly crying.

"If you look under the bed, you'll see that it is a cage with a locking door. All steel, super uncomfortable, and inescapable. I suppose you'll probably be locked in there sometimes. Above it is the platform you are now on, it is at waist height for the comfort of anyone who might be working on you. If you look under it's bottom edge though, you'll see that it is completely surrounded by a hundred or more attachment points, in case you are to be tied down to it. The four high posts in the corners are also for bondage. All told, it should be possible to bind you into any position imaginable. You'll also notice, at the foot of the bed, removable stirrups for your feet. That was a very nice touch I think." Emilia said, briefly explaining the features of what she called the bed.

"The door you came in is of course inescapable steel. It only opens from the outside, and it will be locked shut anytime you are in this room alone. The high slit will allow people to look in at you if desired, the low to assist in feeding you if Dona Valentina wants you in here for an extended period of time." Emilia explained.

"The floor needs no explanation as you have already experienced it and understand why it was chosen for you." Emilia said.

"Yes, I do understand." Misty replied, her crying coming to an end.

"Then you have the large steel dresser. Notice that half of it is full length for clothes that should be hung, the other half is drawers for clothes that should be folded. Each large drawer, except for the very largest bottom one locks. Dona Valentina expects you to be nude and wearing only high heeled shoes almost always, so a beautiful collection of shoes will be kept in the bottom drawer, and you will be free to select those you want to wear, but all of your other clothes will remain in locked compartments until needed for some reason." Emilia explained.

"Lastly you have the desk, with laptop. The room is equipped with Wi-Fi, so you will have access to the Internet, but the laptop is without a battery, and the electrical outlet is controlled with a switch located outside the door. Therefore, the laptop will only be able to be utilized with permission. Your phone will probably usually be in here as well, but as I understand it, Dona Valentina is now the only one with its passcode. You then have three desk drawers to store personal items." Emilia said.

"So the laptop is dead most of the time, unless someone outside turns it on for me?" Misty asked.

"How often, I do not know. I do know that Dona Valentina will decide if it has power or not, and that you will not be able to utilize it unless it is with her knowledge and consent. The lights are the same actually, turned on and off from outside this room. You will have no control." Emilia answered.

"Please now turn your attention to the desk chair. Note that it is a very sturdy wood. Like your bed, it is covered with attachment points for binding you, but also, the seat has two attachment points for dildos. I suppose that you could be sat upon the chair, a dildo up your ass, and another up your pussy, then tied in place." Emilia explained.

Misty noticed that Emilia's tone changed when she explained the chair, and looking at her realized that the chair seemed to excite the woman.

"I think that maybe, perhaps, you would like to be the one sitting in that chair." Misty said coyly.

"MMMmmm... Perhaps." Emilia replied. "But of course we are all different. I might enjoy sitting on a nice sized vibrating dildo that I could move against at my own speed. I imagine though that the things you will be sitting on will be so huge as to scare me."

"I suppose you are right, I'm going to become a 'size queen.'" Misty said with a laugh.

Emilia laughed along with Misty, but soon stopped and continued with her explanations of the room.

"The artwork on the walls was all especially chosen for you." Emilia said, indicating the paintings hung around the room.

Each painting was quite different from the rest, in style, composition, color play and more. Clearly they were done by different artists, but equally clearly those artists were masters of their craft. Misty gazed at each of them, and found each to be wonderful in its own way. Despite their obvious differences however, each painting had the same subject. Explicit domination and submission between two beautiful women.

"That is it for this room, you will notice that all the walls are concrete, and that there are no windows. All the supplies we might need for working with you are stored in a room across the hall, so always handy." Emilia explained.

"Now, for your bathroom, as you can see there is no door, and all the walls are mirrored floor to ceiling. The floor is the same as in here, so the flow is nice. There is a small showerhead and a floor drain in one corner, but there are no walls or curtain surrounding the shower area. There is a large selection of soaps, shampoos, and other similar products for your use as you shower. The toilet is steel, just like the ones used in prisons, stainless steel, without a seat. Back of it, where a tank would ordinarily be is a small sink." Emilia explained.

"Opposite the shower you will find a long counter, with drawers containing everything you could possibly imagine that would help enhance your beauty, and all the other toiletries you might need. A blow dryer, curling iron and that kind of thing are in the largest top drawer, Towels are kept in the drawers under that." Emilia said.

"Across the back of the room you will find a clothesline. I understand that you will be hand washing Dona Valentina's intimate garments. We will deliver them to you though the slit in your door. You will wash them in your little toilet sink, then hang them to dry." Emilia directed.

She looked down at Misty and noticed the girl seemed to have recovered quite well.

"That's it for the little tour. Let's get started. Lay on your left side please while I go get a nice bag full of water for you." Emilia said.

Misty rolled onto her side as directed, and within moments Emilia was back with her. She hung a large red rubber bag on one of the towers that rose from each corner of Misty's bed, and then adjusted the girl's position by pushing her right leg up to her chest.

Emilia then placed a gob of lubricant on her gloved index finger, and slid that finger into Misty's bottom, working it inside to spread the lube around. Misty's ass was extremely sore and sensitive from the brutal fucking it had received earlier, but the discomfort caused by Emilia's finger was minor enough for her to simply accept without reaction.

Misty then felt Emilia's finger withdraw, and it was quickly replaced by an enema nozzle.

Emilia reached in front of Misty with her ungloved hand, giving her an envelope. "Dona Valentina wanted you to read this as you filled with water." Emilia said.

As Misty tore open the envelope, Emilia released the clamp that was holding the flow of water back. She felt the cold water hit her already violated insides at the same moment that Valentina's words hit her eyes.

My dearest darling Misty,

Just a quick note to get your mind working a bit.

I wonder...

and

I hope you wonder...

What your parents will think...

What your friends will think...

When they come to visit you in paradise, and I require you to give them a nice tour of your pretty bedroom?

Sleep well my love,

Valentina

Misty's bowels were beginning to cramp before she had even had a chance to read the very short note all the way through. The cold and the pressure of the water was beginning to feel as if it could make her explode, and she knew that in the short time the hose had been open, she must have received only a small percentage.

"Cramps?" Emilia asked.

"Yes." Misty answered, panting now.

"Just try to relax, breathe through them. They will pass. If it gets too bad, I can stop the flow for a few moments, but you do have to take the entire bag, so that will do nothing but delay the ordeal. Best to just accept the water into you as it comes." Emilia said.

"OK, I will do my best." Misty answered, sweat now having broken out all over her body.

"I'll talk with you, help you keep your mind occupied as the water flows into you." Emilia declared.

"Thank you." Misty said. "That will help."

"Dona Valentina has decided that you will have a daily enema routine. That will provide her a number of benefits, including: You will never need to have a bowel movement at a time that is inconvenient for her, as you will never again be permitted to actually have a normal bowel movement. Instead, you will be cleaned out, on her schedule, three times per day. Secondly, you will be nice and clean, inside and out, whenever she decides to use your cute little ass. Lastly, of course, the routine will serve to help dehumanize you. People poop. You will not be permitted to poop. Ever again. Rather you'll be filled with liquid, and you'll expel that liquid, all on command." Emilia said.

Misty didn't respond, but Emilia heard her whispering words to herself as she continued filling with water. "It, devalue, degrade, humiliate, thing, demean, cheapen, it, shame, mortify, thing, lesser, inferior, it, dehumanize, thing, it, it, it."

Emilia wondered if Misty's whispers were some form of affirmation or some form of self-hypnosis. Perhaps, she thought, they were just spontaneous ejaculations from a mind that had experienced far too much in far too short of time.

"When you first get up around sunset, to start your night, you'll be given a nice plain water enema, just like this one. Then about mid way through the night, you'll receive a long series of enemas, various concoctions that will likely change from day to day. Then shortly before you and Dona Valentina retire for fun and games, you'll be given just a small enema, just to clean you out." Emilia finished.

She listened as Misty continued whispering her long string of repeating words for a moment, but very soon the bag was empty, so she clamped the hose and withdrew the nozzle from Misty's bottom.

She grabbed the bag and carried it to the other side of Misty's very narrow bed.

"It is time to clean my finger and the nozzle." Emily demanded, holding both up to Misty's mouth.

Misty moved towards Emilia's hand and started licking the finger. The moment it was cleaned of lube, Emilia pulled it away then quickly slid the nozzle between Misty's lips. Misty had hoped that Emilia would have enjoyed having her finger sucked, but it was clear that for Emilia this wasn't about sex, this was work.

"Please." Misty panted. "Please, I'm going to explode."

"Yes, you may go sit on the toilet and release the water, but you will crawl to the toilet." Emilia said.

Misty didn't know what could be worse, the thought of kneeling on her knees again or the thought of her bowels exploding across the room. She hopped off the bed and quickly crawled to the toilet, gasping and crying out each time one of her knees made contact with the floor.

As she sat, and released, euphoria flooded her body, pushing aside all the pain.

Emilia had followed Misty to the toilet. When Misty had managed to expel all that she could Emilia reached out and flushed for her.

"The need to expel will come more than once. You'll feel empty one second and ready to explode again, just as bad as before, the next, With an enema the size of the one I gave you, you'll likely need to expel 4 or 5 times, so let's just wait near the toilet for the next one." Emilia said.

"OK." Misty replied, amazed at how weak she felt following the enema.

"Good. Now come on, off the toilet, down on your knees to wait." Emilia directed.

"Please, I..." Misty started.

"In case you haven't noticed, these rooms are filled with video cameras so that Dona Valentina can watch every little thing that happens in here. She wants you on your knees, you don't want to disappoint her do you?" Emilia urged.

"No." Misty said while shaking her head and crying.

"Here, I'll help you." Emilia said. She took hold of Misty's arms and helped Misty will herself off the toilet by pulling her from it and down to her knees.

Misty screamed when her knees hit the floor, and huge sobs wracked her body as she knelt. In her mind she saw her future unfold as hours turned to days, to weeks, months, years, always on her knees, always in overwhelming pain, always on her knees, no relief, for years and years.

"Your knees will probably get a little used to it, it might not be quite so awful, in time." Emilia said.

Another pressing need for expulsion suddenly struck Misty so she scooted back onto the toilet and expelled all that she could. Again Emilia flushed, but this time she didn't speak or hesitate, she simply grabbed hold of Misty's body and slid her from the toilet to her knees as the girl's irrelevant pleas for mercy landed on deaf ears.

Two more times Misty had to expel before Emilia declared that it had been enough, finally granting her permission to stand in order to shower.

As Emilia watched she realized that Misty was confused by the shower. She was twisting nobs but getting no hot water.

"Oh, I'm sorry Misty, I forgot to mention. Dona Valentina decided that your suite would only be equipped with cold water. It is also without any sort of climate control, so on hot and humid Vallarta summer days it should be almost unbearable." Emilia explained.

Upon hearing those words Misty felt something important break within her mind. The thought of an ice cold shower, on top of everything else she had endured was just one step too far for Misty. She could handle no more, suffer no more, feel or think no further. Her eyes went blank, her mind went blank. Misty had left, Misty was gone, only obedience remained. She truly became nothing as she stepped into the cold stream of water.

Misty understood that her consciousness was no longer inside of her body. She felt as if she was floating above her body. That her essential self was detached from it, and simply watching as it moved.

Misty watched as her body washed and dried itself. Watched as it brushed its teeth and sat on the toilet to pee one final time. Misty saw her body crawl to her bed, climb into it. She observed, disinterestedly, as Emilia directed her body's feet into the stirrups at the foot of the bed so that her legs would be held open. She watched as the nurse slid the tube of a catheter deeply inside of her, using a syringe to blow up a small balloon in her bladder so that the tube couldn't fall out, and hooking a bag to collect her pee to the end of the rubber tube. Misty then watched as Emilia held her outer labia tightly together, then used a surgical stapler to fasten her cunt shut from the top of her slit to her perineum.

Misty then observed Emilia affixing a heavy iron collar around her neck and locking a chain to that, it's other end in an eyebolt stuck in the stone wall. She watched as the nurse chained her feet together, then both of them to the foot of the bed. Misty enjoyed seeing her hands chained together, then hooked to her headboard.

Misty didn't feel any of these things. She simply observed them as they happened to her. She felt no more pain and realized that she was not feeling any physical sensation because she was no longer inside of her body.

She did however still have desires, and as she watched her body submit those desires became much darker. Misty needed to see her mouth screaming in agony. She needed to see her body penetrated, ripped, and torn as it was overtaken by another. Misty needed to observe as her body met its destruction. As she watched, Misty found it oddly fascinating, yet completely natural, to be cheerleading for her own annihilation.

Emilia watched as Misty's mind deserted her. One minute she was a woman, suffering, but using all her willpower to get through, the next minute the woman was gone. Only a body remained. No will, no mind, yet able to follow simple commands.

She finished preparing Misty for bed as had been directed, then left the room, locked the heavy door, and switched off the lights.

As she made her way down the corridor she shivered at the thought of ever going blank inside, as she's just seen Misty do. Emilia knew that as Misty stepped into the shower there was no Misty left. No woman, no identity, all that existed was a body and a need to obey.

12