Misty's Need Ch. 16

Story Info
Misty learns about Valentina.
3.6k words
4.75
3.1k
1
0

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Return to your bedroom please." The man standing post at Valentina's bedroom door said.

Misty knew that his eyes were following her as she made her way down the long hallway, so she crawled as sexily as she was able. She was pleased to use her movements in order to encourage him to think of her as a whore.

In her life before Mexico, it had always been important to Misty that the people she spent her time with and around respected her. She worked diligently and acted commendably to ensure that people could do so easily. Now that she was Valentina's slut, her perspective had undergone a radical transformation. If she was to be a slut, she wanted to be seen as one.

On arriving at her bedroom door, the security man at it opened it for her, and then followed her inside.

"You may stand up now. We need to get you ready." He said.

Misty stood, thrilled to be up and off her knees.

"Go fix your hair and makeup, plus any other grooming you might need to do in order to be presentable for photographs." He directed.

As Misty freshened up, she heard the man unlock her dresser, and noticed through the mirror that he was laying out some clothes for her.

"Put these on." He said, indicating the clothes when she had rejoined him.

As directed, Misty slipped into the lacy black bra, white button up blouse, and conservative black jacket that he had indicated. Wondering if there were panties for her to wear and where the skirt to go under the jacket was. She looked at him quizzically.

"Just the top, you don't need bottoms." He said, handing her a stunning pair of earrings. "Button up all the way though."

Misty realized that without even thinking about it she had buttoned the blouse only near the bottom, leaving the button below her bra and all above it undone. It just seemed proper now that she was Valentina's whore. At his direction, she buttoned the blouse all the way up.

She marveled at the beauty of the earrings before placing them in each ear. They were gold, with huge centered square cut emeralds; those emeralds in turn were surrounded by rubies. Misty was surprised by how heavy they were.

"Are these costume jewelry?" She asked.

"Certainly not. Not in this house, and please do not insult Dona Valentina by making assumptions like that. The jewelry is fit for a head of state, you should feel honored to wear it." He replied, a flash of anger in his voice.

"Follow me, and try not to disparage Dona Valentina or her household further. You may walk." He directed, as he turned on his heel and walked away.

They made their way to the elevator and once inside it Misty was surprised to see that the house contained three basement levels. He punched the button for basement level one. When the door opened Misty saw that the corridor it opened into was concrete and industrial looking. Like the basement of an office building where little used spaces were set up.

He led her to a metal industrial door; one of many visible along the corridor, and opening it let her into a small room with a plain photographic backdrop against the back wall, and a camera on a tripod. A man was standing at the camera, evidently ready for Misty to step in front of it.

"We just need one quick photo for your passport." The man said, gesturing for Misty to step in front of the backdrop.

As she did so Misty was struck by the fact that the photographer seemed to have no reaction at all, showed no surprise that there was a woman standing before him, with her upper body very conservatively clothed, while she was naked below, her ass hanging out under her jacket for all to see.

"Toes on the lines, then look straight into the camera. Do not smile." The photographer directed.

He quickly snapped the picture, removing a single print containing four identical images from the camera a few second's later.

"Perfect." He said, turning towards the security man and handing him the print.

"Follow me." The security man said, motioning for Misty.

She didn't have to follow him far, just across the hall, where they entered a small office, furnished with an industrial looking desk and filing cabinet. The office contained no decoration of any kind, but the woman behind the desk was quite beautiful, and she gave Misty a warm smile as she entered.

The security man set the photo print on the desk, and then left the room to stand outside the door.

"Please sit." Said the woman behind the desk. "I've got quite a lot of paperwork that you'll need to sign.

"This first document will secure you your passport. Please sign and date at each place indicated by the little arrow stickers." She said handing the first document to Misty.

Misty glanced at it. It was printed in Spanish, but she saw where her full name, Annabel Misty Smithson was typed in at the top. She had never gone by Annabel, her parents and everyone else had called her Misty from birth, so she was always amused to see it printed out on official documents.

"I think there is a mistake." Misty said, looking up at the smiling woman across the desk.

"Yes?" The woman asked with a look of concern replacing her smile.

"Well, I already have a passport, its still valid for quite awhile, and I'm an American citizen. This seems to be an application for a Mexican passport." Misty explained.

The smile returned to the woman's face. "Ah, I understand your confusion." She said. "Actually you no longer have a passport from the United States. While you have been here one of our people visited your room at the hotel to gather your things. One of those things was your passport, and it has been shredded."

"But I've got to have my passport, at least in order to return home to gather my things." Misty said, her worry evident in her voice.

"Please do not be concerned. This is indeed a Mexican passport form, a diplomatic passport actually. Our President will certify you as a Cultural Attaché and that will entitle you to diplomatic status, making travel anywhere in the world perfectly seamless. When we are done with this document, we will move on to others that will serve to make you a Mexican citizen, and others that will renounce your citizenship in the United States." She explained.

"I'm not sure that I understand why or how?" Misty asked.

"The why is quite easy actually. Due to security needs, normal travel would be extremely difficult for you. Status as an official representative of the Mexican government will make travel arrangements for you much easier." The woman began.

"As for the how, I will explain it as best I am able, but I'm not sure that you will be able to understand it yet." She said.

"OK, thank you, I'll try." Misty encouraged.

"You see, Dona Valentina, she does not simply live in Mexico, as I, and now you do. Her relationship with our land and our people is much deeper than that. Dona Valentina is of Mexico so to speak. Dona Valentina is Mexico. She is its beating heart and soul." The woman tried to explain.

"Eternal Mexico, the Mexico that existed before the conquest, that is Mexico, and Dona Valentina is that Mexico. The Spaniards tried to kill Mexico, create a New Spain, yet while they succeeded in destroying all that was here, they did not succeed in killing Mexico, for Dona Valentina lived on, and lives on in the hearts of her people. The small men running the government that purports to be Mexico are in most cases just out for their own gain, although some try to regain greatness for Mexico, but they are not Mexico as Dona Valentina is." She continued.

"Before Cortez all knew Dona Valentina. She had and has had many names, back then many called her Mictecacihuatl. Now few know her, but her power over Mexico remains strong, and her images hang everywhere. It is simply that the people were confused by the Spaniards, the horrible inquisition, and the corrupt Church of Rome, so when the people of Mexico go to worship now they do so under the eyes of the Virgin of Guadalupe, never realizing that the icon they adore is indeed another facet of Mictecacihuatl. Recently a new cult has been blooming, spreading out from Mexico City, the worship of Santa Muerte, or Saint Death. That cult brings us much closer to the truth of our collective faith." The woman continued.

"I don't know if you can understand any of that, but that is the only way I can explain it. An easier answer is that you will be a Mexican Diplomat within the next 24 hours, because Dona Valentina wills it to be so, and those who hold enough power to know her, know to always meet her will. When a man becomes President of Mexico, he gets to move into Los Pinos, wear the big sash, and say that he speaks for Mexico. He understands however that he is simply a figurehead whom Dona Valentina allowed to rise, for he knows that without her the people and land of Mexico would no longer exist, that which makes us special, which makes us Mexico would be no longer. We would then truly be nothing but a failed New Spain." She finished with a smile.

"Thank you. I appreciate you taking the time to try and explain it to me." Misty said, the woman's message swirling within her mind. "I will try to learn."

Misty quickly signed the document, and all of the rest of the paperwork that was placed in front of her.

"I have tickets to return home in a few days?" Misty asked, their work together clearly now done.

"Yes, I'm afraid that the prior plans will no longer be possible for security reasons. Dona Valentina does however intend to keep your schedule as close to possible as it was previously planned, that is why we needed to do this paperwork right away." The woman explained.

"Thank you." Misty said, as she started to stand and rise.

The woman stopped her by reaching across the desk and touching her arm. "Please." She said, indicating that she hoped Misty would stay.

As Misty relaxed back into her chair the woman reached for her phone and opening her photo gallery, showed Misty two of the pictures it contained. In the first she was obviously camping in a semi-arid area.

She was bound partway between her tent and picnic table. Wearing long olive green pants, and tan desert boots with lug soles, but nothing else, the photo, taken from her side, showed her kneeling with her knees spread widely apart from each other. Her elbows were bound behind her back to a thick round piece of wood that was placed to run between them around one side of the wood, her back pushed against the other. Her wrists were then bound together at her front.

Interestingly given the location and her clothing, her nails clearly were done in a beautiful French manicure. A rope was braided through a bun in her long black hair, right at the back of her head, and the other end of the rope was tied off to a large log right behind her. All the ropes used to bind her were thick, as one would expect for a hard working environment.

The wood behind her back had the effect of forcing her back into a deep arch, which greatly enhanced her fit and trim figure. The rope intertwined in her hair pulled her head back and up to her full range of motion, placing her looking straight up, which in turn enhanced the look of her nicely sized and firm breasts.

The second photo showed her still bound in the same location and position, but this photo was taken looking down upon her, and Misty noticed that a blindfold had been placed across her eyes. Whereas in the first photo the woman looked healthy and fresh, in this second one her naked upper body was dirty, her mouth was open, and her face and hair were covered in cum.

"From my time in our Army. I was part of an all male unit, and they would use me. That day the game was for me to try and guess who was cumming in my mouth from the taste of their semen." The woman said wistfully.

"It looks like it was wonderful." Misty replied.

Her own thoughts had turned to a vision of herself and this woman, both of their knees, both between Valentina's legs, worshiping her beautiful pussy together. Their tongues and saliva pleasuring their Goddess, sharing, teasing each other.

"I'm sorry, I should have never shown those to you." The woman said, obviously rethinking her decision. "It's just that you are so lucky to be serving Dona Valentina, and more than that, maybe you can understand why I loved what they used to do to me. No one else ever would ever be able understand it, so I've had to keep that part of my life hidden from everyone. I think I need someone to share with, for my own sanity."

"Please, no, I'm glad that you showed them to me, and yes, I do understand." Misty said, giving the woman a big smile.

"I'm Misty, and I'm very glad to formally meet you." She said reaching across the desk to shake hands.

"I'm Luciana, everyone calls me Luci, the other woman said, grasping Misty's offered hand warmly.

"Are you with someone Luci?" Misty asked.

"No, about a year ago, when my enlistment with the Army was up I came to work here for Dona Valentina, and that has been truly wonderful, but I've been alone. How can I possibly meet a nice man and settle down when all I can ever think about sexually is my own gang rape?" Luci asked with sadness evident in her voice.

"When I was very young I had this fantasy. I think it was my first one actually. It wasn't explicitly sexual because I didn't even know about sex yet, but I used to live it over and over in my head, and it always made me feel warm and tingly. Actually, I still enjoy it to this day." Misty began.

"In my fantasy, I was a little girl, sitting in my room. Daddy came in, and I could tell that he was really angry with me. I watched, and heard, as he started pulling his belt out of the loops on his pants. 'Please daddy, I can explain.' I would be pleading. In my fantasy, the pleading never worked, he just kept coming for me with that belt, ready to use it on my bottom." Misty continued.

"Now in reality, nothing like that ever happened. My dad was a gentle man, and neither he nor my mom ever laid a hand on me. I often fantasized, wished that they would, but they never did. Like you, I was alone with my fantasies. Now though I've found Dona Valentina and I finally get to live that which I've only been able to dream about. I'm sure that there is someone, some situation out there for you as well." Misty concluded, trying to give Luci hope.

"Thank you Misty." Luci said with a smile. "I hope that we can be friends."

"Me too." Misty said, reaching out to shake Luci's hand goodbye.

Misty left Luci's small office and followed the security man back to the elevator, to the first floor of Valentina's home.

There she was taken to Valentina's massive office. The room was dominated by floor to ceiling windows behind the desk, out of which was a truly amazing view of the city cascading down the hill to meet the Pacific.

The photographer from earlier followed them into the office, asked Misty to sit behind Valentina's huge polished wooden desk and took a number of photos, stopping only when he was satisfied with one he saw on the view screen on the large camera's back.

As her photo was taken, Misty asked the security man about the very unique artworks that were hanging on every wall in the office, and that she had seen in other areas of the house as well. They were unlike anything she had ever seen before.

He explained to her that the canvasses were human skin, and the art upon them was tattoos. That Valentina had been collecting them ever since the craze for tattooing really took off some decades back. The cattle that Valentina fed upon, if they happened to have a tattoo that caught her eye, would have that part of their body skinned away before Valentina fed. Afterwards the skin would be stretched and preserved just like any other leather, then hooked into a backless frame and hung a couple of inches from the wall with a light behind it that gave the tattoo a wonderful soft glow.

A vague horror grew within Misty as she came to understand that the art she was admiring had been cut from the bodies of people while they were still alive. She knew exactly what Valentina was of course. In fact, she had sought exactly what Valentina was her entire life. It was however deeply unsettling to see the results of Valentina's existence in such a perplexing way as she was forced to admit that the art she found so beautiful was created only through the worst tortures man could endure. She understood that while she clearly saw herself as prey for Valentina, she didn't yet see everyone else in the same way. She knew that would change with time, and resolved to enjoy the art, not worry about the food it had been sliced off of.

Misty also had photos taken, from the waist up of course, in a formal sitting room as she appeared to be relaxing on a sofa, and much more casual photos in the kitchen where she was posed as if fixing herself a snack.

She was then taken outside, told to remove the few clothes she was wearing, and posed nude sitting on the side of the swimming pool, her feet dangling inside of it as she drank a flute of Champaign.

"Enough walking. Crawl behind me." The security man told Misty once the photographer indicated to him that he had gotten the pool picture he wanted.

Misty followed him back through the house, and up to her bedroom. While they did so, the photographer emailed Misty one of each photo series he had taken.

"The photographer just sent you pictures, and Dona Valentina sent the ones you took with that slut at the club. You are to post them all to your social media accounts." The security man told Misty as he unlocked her phone.

"This will allow your people back in America to know that you are alright, but it will also help to lessen the eventual shock at what you have become by offering a glimpse of it now." He continued as he handed the phone to her.

Misty decided to post the photo of her behind Valentina's desk first.

"Caption each of them too, something fun." The man directed, watching from over her shoulder.

She posted the photo of herself looking extremely businesslike behind the huge desk with the caption 'My new workplace... Jealous?'

She then posted the photo of herself relaxing on the sofa in the formal sitting room. She captioned it 'Slacking off for a minute.'

Next came the photo of herself in the kitchen, a plate of fruit in one hand, a bottle of water in the other. Misty captioned it 'Drinking lots of water, don't want to get dehydrated and have to miss out on all the fun."

She then posted the photo in which she was kneeling behind Sandra, kissing that girl's ass through her latex dress. She captioned it, 'Made a new friend last night, seem to have lost my clothes along the way.'

Finishing the pictures from the night before, she posted the one with Sandra in which her bright red and welted bottom was front and center. Misty captioned it 'My new friend told me that Bad Girls still get spanked in Mexico.'

Lastly Misty posted the photo of herself nude at the pool. It was captioned, 'Enough of my silliness, time to relax.'

Misty knew that as soon as the people in her life saw the photos her phone and email would explode. It didn't matter though, because as soon as she was finished with her task the security man took the phone from her hands and returned it to his pocket.

She had never shown any outward signs of being interested in sex, and never been in any kind of romantic relationship. She knew that the people back home probably viewed her as asexual, if they ever considered her in that way at all.

Misty knew all of that would change the next time any of her family or friends signed on to their social media accounts. There she would be, portraying herself as a lesbian, but not just a lesbian, a slutty lesbian into bdsm. None of the photos actually showed any nudity, so she wasn't exposing anyone she cared about to anything actually pornographic, but they told a very clear story nevertheless.

12