Mitch and Paul's New Life

Story Info
Mitch and Paul get caught wearing panties.
1.6k words
4.46
11.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch and Paul's New Life

My name is Mitch and this is a story that changed my life. About a month or so ago, a friend and I, whose name is Paul, were sitting at our girlfriends' apartment waiting for them to get home from work. They worked and lived together and we just happened to both be over at their apartment at the same time waiting for them to get home. We were having a couple beers and watching a football game, just having some casual conversation. After a few beers, we were feeling pretty good.

The girls had some finished and folded laundry on the table next to my seat. That laundry included many pairs of panties that were nicely folded and stacked. Reaching for my beer, I brushed against one of the piles of those silky panties. Now, I've felt those panties on my girlfriend hundreds of times but for some reason this time was different. Something just went off in my mind. They felt so soft and good that I had to pick up a bright red pair and feel them in my hands. As I was playing with one pair, Paul asked, "What the hell are you doing?" so, I threw him a white pair for him to feel. As we sat there rubbing those panties and reveling in their wonderful feel, he said "I've always wondered how it would feel to wear something that feels like this?" That was beginning of the opening of Pandora's Box for the two of us.

I said to Paul, "We could always try it out real quick, just to see what it feels like." There would be no harm in just trying them on to experience that feel and then going back to our normal clothes, drinking beer and watching football., just like nothing had happened. Or so, I thought.

Now, we've been to the gym, played basketball and showered together in the gym showers so we've seen each other naked before. It wasn't a big deal. This time, though, there was almost an electricity in the air as we undressed in front of each other. We both looked at each other and let out a big breath and then started putting the panties on. As soon as we started pulling up over our shins, we could feel something! The further up our legs we pulled them, we see in each other eyes and facial expressions how good we both felt.

Once I had my panties pulled all the way up, I was rubbing my cock with one hand and my ass with the other hand just thoroughly enjoying how that material felt rubbing against my most intimate parts. I looked up and saw that Paul was doing the exact same thing, lost in his thoughts and feelings of enjoyment. It didn't take long before I was rock hard and that caused me to let out a little laugh. That caused Paul to snap out of whatever his mind was in. He looked up and I looked at him and noticed we both had raging boners in our silky panties. What a sight we must have been! Paul said, "What if we tried on their bras and had this feeling across our nipples?" That thought excited me a whole lot so we left the bedroom and went back to the living room and the folded lingerie and found matching silky bras.

My girlfriend had never worn anything like this for me. This wasn't a regular bra with all of the support, padding and everything. It was just a sexy, lacy, silky bra. Paul found a matching one for his panties. We put them on and, I can say, it felt incredible against my nipples. I looked at Paul and he was obviously feeling the same way.

There we were, two guys standing in our girlfriends' living room, wearing their bras and panties, me in matching red panties and bra and Paul in matching white panties and bra. Both of us with rock hard cocks, and just loving it when all of a sudden, the front door opened. Our hearts stopped!

Our girlfriends stood in the doorway in absolute shock. They quickly closed the door so no one could look inside their apartment and see us. Oddly enough, they didn't say a word but instead started whispering to each other. Paul and I just stood there in shock, not knowing what to do. There really wasn't a good way to explain what we were doing. I did notice that neither one of of cocks had gone soft. We were still both rock hard.

Paul's girlfriend walked up behind him and whispered something in his ear. I wondered what she said but my girlfriend was soon behind me and whispering in my ear. She said, "So you like wearing my lingerie, huh? Well, that's good because we have a plan for our two sissy boyfriends." With that, they took us to their separate bedrooms. I actually, for a minute, thought I was going to get laid. Boy, was I wrong!!!

My girlfriend brought out some stocking and a garter belt that matched my panties and bra. She made me put them on and helped to make sure I had them put on correctly. The she put some matching red lipstick on me. I wondered what Paul was going through. And just as quickly as this had all started, I was led out of her bedroom. I met Paul in the hallway and he was wearing stockings and a garter belt that matched his panties and bra. We were quite a sight and we looked at each other and gave each other a little smile. For the first time, I think both of us knew we didn't look bad wearing this.

They led us to the living room and had us stand face to face while they sat on the couch and told us what to do. They told us how sexy we both looked in their lingerie. They had us dance and shake our asses in their panties. They were loving every minute of it. Paul and I were more reluctant and not feeling like they were. They gave us more beers and we danced together for an hour or so while taking breaks once in a while to just sit with the girls and drink some more. The beer had turned into tequila and we were now getting very drunk.

After quite a while, the girls made us start not just us dancing but actually dancing with each other in each others arms and grinding on each other. Between the tequila and the lingerie we were wearing, we were getting very into it. I felt his hard cock rubbing against mine. It was an odd sensation but, at the time, I wasn't opposed to it. We did some sexy dances for them while they told us what t do until that next moment.

I can't remember which girlfriend said it but I heard one of them say, "We want to see you two kiss". We looked at each other and, for just a minute, we both thought "No way" but then I just leaned in and gave Paul a kiss on the lips. It wasn't a big deal. It was just a simple kiss. The girls didn't like that and wanted more. We kissed again and it was a little longer. Then I heard, "We want to see you make out". So, I stuck my tongue in Paul's mouth and he stuck his tongue in mine. Here we are, two guys dressed in our girlfriends' lingerie and making out. How did this happen?? You know what? I am not sure I really care because I think I like this!

I could hear them saying how hot his was and then they would whisper to each other. That's when our girlfriends got up and came up behind us. Paul's girlfriends was behind him and mine was behind me. I felt hands on my head "forcing" me to keep making out with Paul. Then all of a sudden, I felt something wrap round my head. They had strapped a belt around our heads making us stay in that make out position and have no choice but to continue to make out.

Next I felt something wrap around my waist and then both of my upper thighs. I now realized I was attached to Paul and we could only make out while our cocks rubbed up against each other. Our girlfriends came up behind us and grabbed our hips so that they could move them around in order to make our cocks rub against each other.

I was so ready to cum and she knew it!! I think Paul and his girlfriend were in the same place. We ended up cumming, pretty much, together. Our girlfriends each got some cum in their hands and brought it up to our mouths. I'm not sure how Paul responded but I took it and it wasn't bad. I actually liked it. I have no idea if I tasted my cum or if it was Paul's.

After that, they took all of bindings off and let us catch our breath. They both told us that we were their bitches now and had taken pics the whole time so if we didn't want anyone to see them, we'll do what they tell us from now on.

They had many plans for me and Paul. We even got new names that they referred to us. Paul was Sissy Nikki and I was Sissy Allyssa. I don't know why they picked those names but we would soon find out.