Mitch's Discovery Pt. 03

Story Info
Mitch cums back.
6.7k words
3
12.8k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Wednesday, the day that the bed sheets got changed each week.

Mitch was once again in his office at the veterinary clinic watching his computer screen instead of doing what he was supposed to be doing, handling the weekly paperwork for his thriving practice.

As usual, he didn't see his four-legged friends on this day of the week. He was supposed to be filling out insurance forms and following up on cases, making sure that clinic records were properly transcribed and that the billings were sent out.

Instead, at the moment, he was looking at pictures of his wife, Remi, that he had taken over the years. He loved looking at photos of his gorgeous wife but he had a couple of photos that were his favorites.

One was taken years ago in Hawaii, of all places. Mitch and Remi had been out for a walk at night on the grounds of the Waikiki Hilton Hawaiian Village. He asked Remi to sit down on a bench.

She was wearing a little black cocktail dress. It was short in length and had a neckline that plunged, not too obscenely, but still gave a healthy view of her chest.

Because the photo was taken at night, her gorgeous tan skin contrasted beautifully against the black dress she was wearing and the black background. Only the shiny highlights of her shoulder-length black hair stood out from the darkness of the night.

She also wore black silk nylons and high heels. Her legs were crossed as she looked to her left to pose for Mitch's camera. Her beautiful brown eyes, long lashes and eyebrows were visible from behind her styled hair bangs as she looked directly at the camera. She gave her husband a look of lust.

They were walking back to the hotel room after a night of dancing and they would soon be gripped in the throes of passion.

They made love like animals!

They started in the room but Mitch and Remi took their lovemaking onto the lanai where anyone looking out through their curtains would have seen them.

They didn't know whether they were being watched and they didn't care. They were so engrossed in their lust.

He emptied himself into her in full view of anyone who might have passed by.

The memory of that magical night still gave him a hard-on.

The second photo was taken at a party held at a hotel thrown by a friend of theirs.

It was a very festive party. Both Mitch and Remi had already had a couple of cocktails. There was music and the dance floor was crowded with people shaking and shimmying. Remi loved to dance so she was in her element.

They had been walking toward the parquet floor when Remi suddenly stopped at a table. She had spotted a beverage dispenser with a large vertical sign that read, "San Miguel".

She was so happy that the hosts were serving San Miguel, a beer from her native Philippines. She grabbed a glass and poured herself a tall one.

Mitch noticed that she was already past her usual limit.

He admired her shapely bottom as she was bent over the table to pour her beer. He was proud that he was the only person with access to her firm ass. He looked around wondering if anyone else was looking at the visible cleft of her shapely cheeks. He quickly took out his phone and took a picture while she was still bent over the table.

"Remi!" he called. She looked over her right shoulder holding the glass of beer in her left hand. She had the look of a woman who had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

Her Asian eyes were gleaming and she had a huge smile on her face, like the Cheshire cat. Her red lipstick contrasted slightly with her form-fitting red dress.

Turning her head backward and to the right caused the top of her dress to bend out slightly. The camera captured a generous view of her left breast.

There were a couple of hair bangs hanging down in front of her face. It was cute and gave her a slightly disheveled look like maybe she was enjoying the party a little too much and was just slightly tipsy.

And there she was, going back for more alcohol.

A sexy, blonde woman in the background dancing with her hands raised high attested to the fact that the revelers were in free spirits, having a good time.

Later, when Mitch looked at this image, it made his dick hard to think of his wife boozing it up, possibly allowing her defenses against sexual predators to weaken.

Would she ever let those defenses fall? The photo made her look very naughty.

He had no idea how naughty she could be.

Mitch checked his watch. Time to see what was happening at home.

He looked at the images from the four video cameras he had installed at their home: three in their bedroom and one which he had recently placed in the living room in the lower level of the split-level house they shared. He added the fourth camera in case Remi decided to do her entertaining in the living room.

Remi was in the bedroom, standing in front of their bed. A man was behind her, pulling her blouse away from her chest. She was speaking to him in her native Filipino dialect. Mitch couldn't understand what she was saying and she wasn't making any effort to fight off his advances.

There were three men in the living room downstairs. They were in various stages of undress watching television. Apparently, the action in the bedroom upstairs was being transmitted to the tv downstairs.

Two of the men already had their cocks out and were jacking their meat in anticipation of getting in on the action with the slut above.

Mitch figured that once the first guy was done with Remi, studs number 2, 3 and 4 would each take their turn with her. He didn't know that they planned to use her all at once.

By the time the second or third man was deep inside his bride of 25 years, Mitch knew that there would be a stream of cum rolling down her ass-crack which would fall onto the linens of their marital bed.

Remi apparently didn't want Mitch to see the evidence of her infidelity. He was getting used to the bed linens being changed each week.

Not that it was of any comfort, but Mitch was under the impression that Remi was unaware of the men in the living room waiting for their turn with her.

Also, he saw that the guy in the bedroom had set up his own camera for transmitting to the tv below. Did Remi know that she was making a sex tape? Either she knew or he had set it up without her knowledge.

Mitch switched to the main camera to watch "bachelor number 1" as he approached Remi. She was lying on her back, legs spread wide and her pink pussy making an inviting target for the cum-oozing cock that was homing in on its target.

Mitch suddenly recognized the man that was about to fill his wife's womb with sperm. It was the same jug-eared guy that had been at Remi's class reunion in San Diego a couple of years back. (Wife Succumbs in Hawaii Pt. 02 and Pt 03)

Mitch had seen a picture of him staring at his wife on the dance floor. He had found it suspicious even then. He still had that picture in his computer somewhere.

At the time, Mitch had asked Remi who the people in the reunion pictures were. He took special note to remember the name of the guy who had eyeballed his wife so intently.

Remi called him "Rod". The name was appropriate at the moment. He was sporting a big one and it was pointed right at Remi.

Apparently, this Filipino dude, Rod, had known Remi back in the Philippines. He had been a batchmate and was now some kind of upper-level big-shot at the local Filipino tv station. Mitch speculated that he was giving his crew a special perk by sharing the wench he had arranged for his morning pleasure.

Mitch switched his primary view to the camera at the head of the bed and zoomed in to watch the moment of penetration.

Remi moaned as Rod's turgid dick breached her body. Rod then spent the next few minutes pistoning in-and-out of the traitorous Asian wife as she willingly accepted the invasion of her slick cunt.

During this time, Mitch switched to the rear-view camera from the dresser at the foot of the bed. He zoomed in as this gave the best view of Rod stuffing his cock into Remi's drenched snatch. He could see that his manbags were fully round, filled with sperm waiting to impregnate his wife.

The entire time that he was watching another man take his wife, Mitch's cock was straining against the confinement of his surgical scrubs. He was trying to be careful not to get too excited watching the real-life porn show. His turgid meat lay flat against his left leg.

He felt some relief pressing his manhood into his thigh.

Sometimes, he couldn't help pressing his palm along its length.

The more he watched, the more he felt a pleasurable ache in his loins.

Damn, this was his wife getting boned but watching this was making his cock so hard!

He grabbed the head of his boner and began to massage it with his fingers and palm.

He had just made love to his wife the night before last. They had shared love together and now he was watching her satisfy her lust.

He continued to apply pressure to his dick and he felt his excitement growing as Rod plunged deeper and deeper into her.

Remi moaned and dropped her head as Rod punished her with his rod, doggy-style. When she dropped her head against the mattress, he motioned to his phone, summoning his friends.

Looking momentarily at the living room camera, Mitch saw one of the men downstairs look at the tv screen and elbow his friend. The three men all stripped naked and headed upstairs, jacking their cocks as they went.

Mitch's wife was about to be gang-banged.

Rod lay down on the bed and pulled Remi over him in the reverse cowgirl position. He held her up by her hips and plunged his cock into her asshole. It went in easily.

Remi moaned and ground her hips to take him fully into her bowels. She leaned back to enjoy the pleasure of a man's meat stretching out her anal ring.

Watching from the camera on top of the dresser at the foot of the bed, Mitch watched his wife lean back, her hands on Rod's shoulders. She threw her head back and thrust her chest into the air.

Her massive jugs looked gorgeous as she continued to moan. Mitch knew that the three dudes were on their way. One of them, the lucky one, would get to fill the vacancy that was clearly available, that beautiful pink pussy.

Mitch continued to stroke himself. He just couldn't stop, though he knew that he should. There were footsteps passing by the clinic hallway just outside his door.

Mitch's breathing was becoming erratic as he watched his wife's defilement unfolding before his very eyes.

Suddenly, Mitch saw the three naked men enter the room. Mitch couldn't see Remi's face as her head was still thrown back. She was unaware of their presence.

All he could see were her massive milk jugs and the large cock sliding in and out of her ass.

He saw Rod grab both of Remi's arms and hold her back as his accomplice climbed onto the bed to mount his unsuspecting wife. The newcomer pointed his baby-maker at Remi's open snatch and thrust into her.

"Oh, no! Who is {mm-m-ph!}" were the only words she got out before the third man filled her mouth with his throbbing organ. He forcefully pulled her head to the left and proceeded to skull-fuck her.

The fourth man feasted on her tits while he waited his turn for one of the good slots to become available.

For his part, Mitch was heaving from lust as he watched the four men use his wife for their selfish pleasure. He switched quickly from camera to camera, zooming in and out to improve his view.

He could see the juices streaming from her cunt and ass as the two men pistoned in-and-out of her in concert. He saw saliva falling off her jaw onto the bed linen.

Remi struggled to gasp for breath on the brief occasions that the stud pulled out to let her breathe. Sometimes, he slapped her face with his turgid cock.

Remi was now jacking the fourth man with her only available hand. She was giving pleasure to four men at once!

Mitch couldn't resist anymore. He pulled the pants of his scrubs down, giving freedom to his own meat. It pointed straight up to the ceiling like a proud obelisk.

He stared at the screen with his mouth open as his fist moved up and down his shaft in a blur. He knew he was going to cum any second.

He quickly looked around for an available tissue or towel but there was none about. He kept jacking himself, nonetheless. His cock felt so damn good as he watched his woman getting pumped full of jizz!

Soon, there would be Filipino sperm swimming in Remi's body in search of an egg to fertilize.

Would her belly soon be swollen with the offspring of another man?

Was she in the process of ensuring another generation of racial purity?

This child would be pure Filipino. Everyone would know that he had been cuckolded.

His right hand was matching the pace of the pussy-pleasers that were reaming in-and-out of his wife.

He just couldn't stop himself.

His last adjustment was to zoom into the camera which showed two sets of balls at the entrance of Remi's cunt and ass. The tissue between her openings was wet from their cojoined juices. He could see white cream on the shaft of each man.

Mitch heard a moan, "I'm cumming!". He saw the cock in her pussy flex several times as it delivered rope after rope of baby-batter into the womb of his wife of over 25 years. It was followed almost immediately after by Rod's tool blasting cum into her bowels.

"Oh-h-h!" Mitch groaned as he shot his jet of cum high into the air.

Suddenly, there were two rapid knocks on his office door which then flew open. Standing there was his receptionist, Debbie, with a client and the client's dog on a leash.

It might not have been so terrible but Mitch wasn't done ejaculating yet. He sent three more ropes of cum up into the air before finishing with three smaller squirts which landed on his desktop.

They watched Mitch as his body spasmed in pleasure.

The client dropped the leash out of shock and the large dog came bounding into Mitch's office, jumping onto his lap and his still-turgid cock.

"A-a-argh!" he shouted.

Mitch woke up with a start.

He was breathing heavily and his pajama pants were filled with cum.

He had been dreaming.

He used his pajamas to wipe up his cum as best he could. Remi was sound asleep next to him. She was naked because they had just had sex a few hours before.

He looked at her. She was a sex goddess with a gorgeous body and beautiful face to match. He was lucky to have her.

He looked at her mountainous breasts. Then he scanned up to her clavicles and stopped at her neck.

He could so easily wrap his large hands around her thin throat and simply choke her to death. It would be so easy and quick.

She was HIS wife, damn it. She had promised to love, honor and obey only him.

She still pleased him whenever he wanted. She showed him love and affection, took care of him, cooked his meals, took care of the house and helped him at the office. Things were just the same as they always were.

The only difference now was that other men were using her body for their pleasure. He was no longer the only one to enjoy the use of that fantastic body.

His marriage was perfect except for the fucking-other-guys part.

Where could he find another woman as perfect as Remi?

Whether he ultimately decided to murder her, divorce her or just tolerate the current situation, he had something else on his mind for now.

******************************************************************************

Night was falling on this Friday evening as Mitch approached the home of Ricky and Eden.

He checked the pockets of his trench coat before knocking on the door.

Eden had called him at the office 2 days before and they had made arrangements to meet.

Remi began the conversation that Wednesday afternoon. "Hi, Mitchy. Thanks for taking my call."

"Yeah. What's up?" Mitch answered coldly.

"I don't know. Have you noticed some changes in Remi's behavior lately? She's been harder to get a hold of and she makes excuses that seem lame when she tells me why we can't get together. I'm wondering if I've done something to offend her?"

Mitch did his best to sound uninterested: "Well, I don't know what to tell you, Eden."

"Any chance that we can just get together to talk? I want to try to figure out what's happening with her. She's been my best friend for years and now it's hard for me to even get ahold of her," Eden complained.

They arranged to meet on Friday.

Mitch wondered what she was up to. He was totally unsympathetic if Remi was cooling off towards Eden. Furthermore, he wasn't going to fall for anything.

Eden, he was convinced, was totally in on everything that was going on. She had lied to him, he knew now.

Eden had lied to him when she had told him that it was Sylvana getting pumped full of cum on the couch. She had said that Remi had left and forgotten her phone and that another friend had taken the video of Sylvana having her vagina filled with man-meat.

Now Mitch had a clear photo proving that it was really Remi that had taken a belly-load of sperm - from Eden's husband, no less. Not only did this prove that Remi was cheating, it also proved that Eden had lied to him about it.

And she knew that it was her own husband fucking Remi.

"Sick fucks," he thought.

He had no doubt that Sylvana and Vanessa were involved, too, but his wrath at the moment was directed toward Eden. She had lied to him. There was no way she didn't know. She probably even took the video herself.

The porchlight came on and Mitch saw Eden checking to see who it was at the window.

Eden opened the door and let Mitch enter.

"Come on in, Mitch, dear. Thank you for coming. I told Remi, Sylvana and Vee that I couldn't go with them tonight. I really want to talk to you about what's going on with Remi. We won't be interrupted. Ricky went to the Rivercats baseball game. It starts in 30 minutes. He'll be gone for hours."

Eden continued as she led him into the living room: "Why are you wearing such a heavy coat on such a warm day?"

Indeed, it had been a warm day and Eden was dressed for it.

She was wearing tight, white shorts. They were very short and very brief. They were so tight that he could see the outline of her ass and there was a hint of cameltoe visible. Her blouse was sleeveless and lowcut. For whatever reason, she was wearing high heels with ankle straps.

They made her legs look incredibly long.

Her face was as beautiful as ever. Her stylish hair, her smile and her athletic body more than made up for her modest chest. She had boobs but not nearly what Mitch was used to.

Remi had huge, milky jugs and Mitch could easily bury his cock in them.

Though she wasn't as endowed as Remi, Eden was very beautiful and, no doubt, she could give incredible pleasure to any man.

Mitch planned to find out for himself.

Eden was leading him into the living room area. She stopped momentarily to turn on the light.

Mitch reached into his pocket and surreptitiously opened a zip-lock bag.

"Hmm, what is that smell?" she asked. "Kind of sweet-smel...,".

Suddenly, there was a rag over her nose and mouth. Her vision went black.

****************************************************************************

Remi, Sylvana and Vanessa, along with a couple of other friends had decided to go to the club on 15th Street for a change.

Remi was wearing a sparkly pink top with black leggings. The top had spaghetti straps and very low-cut on both the front and the back. It just barely did the job of containing her large breasts.

Her amazing figure was exquisite. The outfit left very little to the imagination. She looked spectacular.

The girls took their seats around an elevated circular table. The music was loud and the lighting was dark. A perfect environment for illicit romance.

Remi and friends wanted to relax and have fun after a long work week. They sat down to enjoy their cocktails.

12